Official: Vanness Wu Jian Hao thread

verona

Guest chynna02

verona awwwwww u miss me? i miss u too! ;D i have gazillion homeworks to finish (im not even half-done T____T) i still try to go here... but yeah T_T

thanks for the model pics and news and stuff ^^ i soooo love the "taking off the shirt" catwalk... ehehe....

AND HE'S NOMINATED?!?!?! yeah he should win ;D

--=WinGz=-- ive been where? to hell lol ^^ no i stay at school for 11 hours (theatre) so yeah. then i do my gazillion homeworks and stuff!! T__________T

anyways thanks for the captures..... AND OF ALL CLIPS WHY THE SHOWER CLIP??? WHY????

he's too hot in it that i just wanna die! :lol: *drool*

so yep. xiexie! :]

I'M SO HAPPY FOR VANNESS!!! ajaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;D

p.s. I OWN THIS PAGE ;D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --=WinGz=--

Chynna: Awww...good luck with ur homework and school!

hahha, i was watching that shower clip and i just had to cap it! he's so sexy :P

and what he said was so funny oh..

he was saying stuff like ''why this scene? i have no idea.''

lol i'm happy that they made that scene :P hehe i think all of us are..hahaha!

NP ;)

-----------

ngavh: oh thank u soooooooooooooooooooooo much! i will dl it when i'm home since i'm at school now, and i havent bought my laptop with me today..XD

but i will immediately dl it when i'm home!!! :D cant wait la..hope this day will be over very fast!! :D

Thanks girl! i luv u! :P

Gals, Are your readdy to get wet? haha :sweatingbullets:

i uploaded FULL MV and News Clip of shooting MV... it seems Vann had a great during making MV... ehn.. Coco said she has never seen any Taiwanese singer dance well as Vann :w00t: ... hehe.. we all know she is flattering over Vann :rolleyes: .... She also praised Vann’s Rap in other TV news... i do admit Vann’s rap improving a lot.. But the dance part is not really interesting to me, a bit simple... anyway, i enjoy this song... ;)

Credits to Michi@Onlyf4.com for providing these clip:

HIPHOP TONIGHT FULL MV

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...E2057E0110AB7CA

MAKING MV - SETV + Phoenix news

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...341EA4F474E2770

Vann wrote Rap part.. ehn.. i don't really get what he means :sweatingbullets: ... but it's very very sexy lyrics B) ...

The Dance flo's tempos hot as sauna

So I'm gonna freak up on ya

And do it how we did it just like back in da day without drama

CoCo sexy mama how you dip dip

wit dem hip hips getting all dem boys

wit da toys to whip whip

Takin' em for ride wit that g-strip, damn

How it fits so tights, fits so sick

from da front to da back to da side time to ride

Sub degree is how I freeze from head to toe

wit da Rock Candy better believe the V.I.P. is who I be

-----------------

Once again. Here I am. knock knock open dem legs and let me in

Fiein fo da juice yo body be gleamin with

Excuse me miss. But you get me thinking bout weeken

and we can bounce low. get low. yo nice and slow!

Never the less V.DUBB a.k.a Van Ness. I must confess

I am oh so fresh cus when I dress I do impress

stopping hunnies with my magic stick

makin' em shoot a dirty flick

subtext rated X whats next CoCo time to flex

Guest --=WinGz=--

ngavh: um hehe i just tried to dl from the yousendit link, but it says that i need to login.. ^^ can i know the login name and pass? thanks girl!

------------

Verona: omg! haha i was just about to post the link of the full version haha..yay cant wait to see it..*opens windows media player*

wow, haha that rap is totally hot! but i dont get it either haha..only some parts..but it sounds soo naughty ahha

thank u!

::EDIT::

i just saw more pics of the fashion show D&G..dont know if they have been posted before, but well here they are :lol:

Vanness-DG5.jpg

Vanness-DG6.jpg

Vanness-DG7.jpg

Vanness-DG8.jpg

Thanks to Vanannie

Guest zaizai_f4_only

hey wingz ^^ i can c u here..lol

OMG Vanness is A TOTAL COOL GUY!! ehhehehe

OMG those lyrics he wrote..soooo sexyy yoww!!! OMG Vanness thinking when he see COCO's body *cough* ahhahha

dont want to go too far..lol

i recon the MV is really cool esp their dancing..LOVE IT!

Guest --=WinGz=--

zaizai_f4_only: heelloo!! hey arent u a layoutmanager in remember i love you forum? cause i remember ur username haha..

yeah, the rap is so naughty! :D:wub:

-------------

ngavh: ohh, ok, thank u sooo much! hehe i will make an account as well..haha, sorry for the trouble.. ^_^ lol

Guest chynna02

hahahahaha oooohhhhhh i love the rap.. yes it is naughty XDDDD

oh well i guess i dont mind. i mean itz vanness CMON! lol ^^

oh god MARRY ME!!! ^^

oh yeah WINGZ thanks for the additional pics. VERONA u always have my love lol ^^

Guest zaizai_f4_only

wingz yeah u used to b the layout manager in RILY too ehehheh ^^ so how u been gurl!? never c u around anymore :(

btw yeah Vanness is really good that kind of stuff..ahaha we have to admit that since he was raise up in US ahhahahah XD

soo kinda more like a western thinking that boy lolz..

chynna i think i noe u too ^^ isnt' that u who open one of DBSK forum!? i think i got introduced to u by Holly/Ryou O_o sorry if im talking to the wrong person..but seriously u have the same nick..ahahhah XD

Guest --=WinGz=--

zaizai_f4_only: yep that's right :D yeah i know. I'm too busy now since this is y 1st year at college..everything is still new, so i stopped being a layout manager..and i feel so bad not going to RILY la.. but i'm just too busy now. :( miss talking to Ying Jie too.. T_T

hahhaa yeah indeed la! hehe bad boy image? haha..JK :P

Guest zaizai_f4_only

wingz i feel sorry for u to type ZZF4O all the time ahhaah just call me Rey ^^

ahh icic..yeah i noe skool always makes us busy and i hate that so much >< arghhh

so u want me to say hi to her ^^

dui dui dui bad boy meh ahahhah ...wahhh cant wait to c Vann new face when he's in beijing :)

Guest chynna02

zaizai_f4_only yep i know u XD well i have like gazillion forums so i cant keep up with RILY... so yeah im on break lol ^^ i miss yingying jie and the others.... but yeah i see them in LIVEJOURNAL lol ^^

and yes im the one who opened a DBSK forum XD but yeah i cant keep up with that as well, so i quitted lol ^^ there are lots of better dbsk forums anyway :]

--=WinGz=-- YEAH I KINDA KNOW YAH! lol dont yah remember me? :]

anyway, I WATCHED COCO LEE&&VANN's video FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh vanness marry me! seriously lol! ^^ i like the songs and the dance steps ITZ PERFECT.

:tears: wah vanness why do u have to be so hawt? :tears:

;D

Guest zaizai_f4_only

ahahhaha u did went to RILY!? hmmm i never noticed that..ahahahh i noe u from Holly ahhahah XD

oh well atleast we noe each other ahhahah

ahhhh LJ yeah Yingjie is crazy about Yamapi so yeah..lolz..

hmm LJ ususally for japanese stuff only ryt?!

im not sure about it since i REALLY hardly went there..ahah

i noe Vanness is soooo HoWtt!! i love the dancing but i hate to say this but the song is to "Beat" and i dont really like tat..ahhahah Opps :X

Guest --=WinGz=--

Rey: hahha, yeah much easier to type ur name..lol! u can call me Wing ;)

yep!! >.< school is terrible, since we dont have time anymore to do our 'own' stuff hahah

oh yeah, please do that..hehhe! adnd also tell her that I miss her :P haha XD lol thanks

OHHH YES!!! cant wait either!! hope he will appear even more sexy oh!! :w00t:

oh right, i saw ur banner in RILY! it's sooo beautiful oh!!! :w00t: cutie zz..

---------------

Chynna: Call me Wing ;) really? hm..on which forum? haha my brains arent functioning now hahah still too early la.. :P

hahaha!!! yep yp^^ he wants us to get a heartattack or something lol :P only he can be 'that' hot :w00t:

Guest --=WinGz=--

hahah yeah, it's indeed very funny oh! hahah Vanny is so cute when he sang the old manda song with the weird voice haha!! :w00t:

aiya, but the file stops when kangta sings oh.. :tears:

i will have to dl it again... :unsure:

but hey the hand cuffs necklace which kangta wore, is the exact same necklace i saw in the store, and i actully wanted to buy it XD but i didnt since i was in a hurry..hehhe :sweatingbullets: it ooks cool on him though! :P

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Rey: hahha, yeah much easier to type ur name..lol! u can call me Wing ;)

yep!! >.< school is terrible, since we dont have time anymore to do our 'own' stuff hahah

oh yeah, please do that..hehhe! adnd also tell her that I miss her :P haha XD lol thanks

OHHH YES!!! cant wait either!! hope he will appear even more sexy oh!! :w00t:

oh right, i saw ur banner in RILY! it's sooo beautiful oh!!! :w00t: cutie zz..

---------------

Chynna: Call me Wing ;) really? hm..on which forum? haha my brains arent functioning now hahah still too early la.. :P

hahaha!!! yep yp^^ he wants us to get a heartattack or something lol :P only he can be 'that' hot :w00t:

lols c i told u easier to type lols..^^

i noe we cant do our "OWN" thing as much as we want lolz :P

i noe more OPEN ay ahhahah as usuall showing his sexy body to us..lolz...

i did tell her that but ehehh shes off atm lols ^^

hmmm my banner!? the one in use!?for a RILY banner!?lols thanks ^^ im sure u can do it better since u use to b the layout manager aswell...

wahhh thanks for the contribution..

now i feel sad that Vanness is seperated from F4..now everytime i saw him always with KT..makes me think tat F4 and Vann not like brothers anymore :( cant wait for their new drama ^^

Archived