Official: Vanness Wu Jian Hao thread

verona

Guest --=WinGz=--

Tam: thanks for the link :D hope that there will be more details about the drama such as the title hahha *excited*

------------

latest [?] pic of Vanness & kangta! it's so hot! O.O

Vanness-kangta32.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh la la! bad boyysss! hehe. thanks for the pic wingz^^ ahhhh too hott for me to say anythin else :sweatingbullets: vanness is the more outrageous one, and it actually makes him look cute in a way^^ hehe. i will try to find more stuff about the new drama^^

hi #1BoA and paigehk^^ kangta and vanness finished their tour already, and f4 is planning to do a drama (:

Guest paigehk

Tam: thanks for the link :D hope that there will be more details about the drama such as the title hahha *excited*

------------

latest [?] pic of Vanness & kangta! it's so hot! O.O

%7Boption%7DVanness-kangta32.jpg%7Boption%7D

wow...as much as i love KANGTA, i don't really like his shirt...hehe.

VANNESS!!!! :w00t: sooo hooootttt.....he looks WILD...and hot. That is one dang hot photoshoot

Guest nchristi

What is that photo from... what is it advertising?

Errrr, I dun like such kinky looking stuff. Looks like KangTa is

the master and Vanness is the slave. The words and symbols

written on Vanness are bad... and symbolic of what, I wonder?

I guess if they want to change their image to shake things up,

they did it! :blush: :(

Guest --=WinGz=--

Tam: NP :lol: haha yeah agree! haha

paigehk: haha yeah i don't dig that shirt as wwell haha it looks kinda.. *fill in a word* hahha :P

nchristi: ermm i don't know what's foor, but i dont think it's an Ad. it's just a photoshoot i think/ haha

lol i don't think it llooks like master and slave haha it's hot and naughty ahha :P

-------------------

VanNess @ Kanye West Concert in Hong Kong

thanks jj1157/whalesg/vandwe

http://www.tungstar.com/thumb.do?photoId=767134

http://www.tungstar.com/thumb.do?photoId=767133

========================================

posted by smallcloud at vandwe/net.thanks

1029van@hk.jpg1029van2@hk.jpg

click and watch http://vannesswu.net/1029vanness@cable.MPG

========================================

thumbs20061130090653si6.jpg

thanks to bessie of v&we

----------------------

1164871492ae566253288191ce5d879e51dae1d8c3_v00anb1H4ow4.jpg

11648714331058abae0dc372f4432cbea7fa123512_mnEYBaDClxzV.jpg

Thanks to do fa la.

thnx to Xiujuan @ onlyF4

-----------------------

11648714331058abae0dc372f4432cbea7fa123512_mnEYBaDClxzV.jpg

1164871492ae566253288191ce5d879e51dae1d8c3_v00anb1H4ow4.jpg

credits: dofala/xiujuan

thanks wingz for all the screen caps^^ heres a little news on f4 and their fanclubs everyone^^

F4 Members to Set Up Individual Fan Clubs

Thank you for everyone’s support for F4. This time, Vanness, Ken and Vic will set up their own individual fanclubs. Including Jerry, with their own personal fanclubs up, F4ever’s official site will stop all paying members services on the December 2007. We sincerely aplogise to those who supports the members of F4. If you can support the newly done up fanclub of Vanness, Ken and Vic, it is out honor. Other than that, Jerry, Vanness, Ken and Vic will continue to have events as a group, please continue to support the unchanged F4.F4ever members will be able to use the services during the time dated and still be able to login to Vanness, Ken and Vic’s official site.

* The news this time will be posted in the 5th issue of the fanclubs magazine.

credit: http://tingting.silentcross.net/2006/12/04...dual-fan-clubs/

now back to school work sjakf;owij ):

Guest --=WinGz=--

Tam: Np :D

thank u for the news! wow F4 ever is stopping. but it's good to know that they will have individual websites hehe :D

-----------

Pictures of Vanness at narita airport? :D his hair has grown la! and woooww i really like it!!! it suits him veryyyyyyy well!!!

Vanness-Narita1.jpg

Vanness-Narita2.jpg

Vanness-Narita3.jpg

Vanness-Narita4.jpg

Vanness-Narita5.jpg

credit the ones on the pic!

----------

Vanness Rock Candy

Vanness-RockCandy1.jpg

Guest nchristi

Wow. Long hair! Looks good on him. Is he growing it long for the

next drama he's in?

I liked his short "V" hair a lot in Scandal. Did not like his hair as long in

Meteor Garden. :P But in between long and short is nice, too. I miss

seeing pictures of him. Maybe we will see more in near future, I hope.

What’s up gals!

Hehe.. I’m back.. Long time no visit here…hehe.. I’m just to lazy… Hope you guys still love Vanness as much as I do… ^__^

I just listen Vanness sang “Silent Night” in accapella at Nagano that he is special guest for 2 nights… OMG.. his voice is so beautiful… even much better when he sang MEET US HERE.

When the host ask Vann abt X’mas gift he would give to fans.. he said that his gift is a song. Then he asked fans which song fans want to hear… Fans replied “Last Christmas”… but Vann said he dun know this song….hhaa. can u believe? He doesn’t know “Last X’mas”??? … I think he means he doesn’t remember lyrics well ….. then he sang Silent Night… Gosh.. I’m sure all audience were impressed by his voice.. so sweet

Ok.. just a little thing to share... Vann's old pic at HongKong X'mas lighting 2004... our Vann looks so boyish, rite?...

Xmas.jpg

Guest --=WinGz=--

Verona!!!! glad u're back!!!! missed u oh!! :D yeah agree! his voice is sooooo clear and beautiful! :D Meet us here was sung very well by Vann..!

aww Vann is so cute on that pic!!

wingz, np (: ahh vanness looks so comfortable and laid back with his new hair. also more mature (: i guess he was missing his lon hair from meteor garden days. but i hope he sticks with what he has now or back to the scandal hair^^

yayayayy, verona is back! we missed your posts for a longlong time^^ keke, vanness's ear in that picture is exactly half a heart (:

nchristi, i'm also hoping to see more new pics of vanness^^ his las vegas concert is coming up (:

hi biteme_lestat, and szesze^^ i love vanness's short hair style too^^

Guest --=WinGz=--

Tam: yep!! he looks relaxed with the half long hair ! :wub

oh yeahhh!!! the las vegas concert!! ah can't wait!!!

------------

Verona: thanks for the Dragon Squad pics! i have the dvd, and honestly, i don't really like the movie itself. it was way too dark all the time haha, couldn't see V's lovely face..hahha :P Also, there was too many shootings and fights..they didn't really talk much, but he's so hot and sexy with the moves when he shoots!! O.O *drools* hehe

--------------

Vanness pics and a personally handwritten note of V!! nice handwriting! hehe

Vanness-ElephantFactory1.jpg

Vanness-handwriting.jpg

Vandalism

Vanness-Vandalism4.jpg

Guest --=WinGz=--

oh thanks nodoubt!! Vanness really looks great with a lil longer hair hahah!! :D

----------------

Vanness' message! he says something about his 2nd solo album!

002.jpg

credit as tagged/scan /jj1157of vandwe.net

---------------

hahha more for the mature audience hahah XD

---------------

Quan Xiang Yu visits Taiwan, Vanness Wu joins him for Ma La Guo

At a press conference in Taiwan the day b4. Quan Xiang Yu mentioned that he admires Vanness Wu and hopes to work with him. When Vann's manager Zhou Jun Yi heard abt it, hw immediately asked Vanness to invite him to meet up. However, Quan Xiang Yi's manager declined the invitation, saying that their schedule is too tight. But last nite, Quan Xiang Yu decided to have dinner with Vanness at Tai He Dian at ard 8.40pm.

Zhou Jun Yi expressed, since Quan Xiang Yu said he admired Vanness, Vanness should respond out of courtesy. Therefore, called Quan Xiang Yu's manager, but they said their schedule is too tight. In the end, Quan Xiang Yu managed to arrange time out to meet up with Vanness.

Source: Taiwan Apple Daily 17.12.2006

thanks to Michi @ OnlyF4 for the translation

--------------------

Please credit and specify the translation (extract of news) orginally from " V-S.W.A.T. One Love – http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/v_swatonelove/ " if you wish to post to other web sites.

Translation - Extract (Part) of News

Mr. Kwon Sang Woo (famous Korean Star) went to Taiwan last weekend to attend the promotion activity of ‘The Face Shop’.

Due to the collaboration with Kangta in this May, Vanness got to know Mr. Kwon Sang Woo. During his stay in Korea early this year, Mr. Kwon Sang Woo had given a belt to Vanness as a gift.

So as a host and also as a token of thanks to the belt that Mr. Kwon Sang Woo gave to him, Vanness had invited Mr. Kwon Sang Woo out to try the spicy hotpot at Taihodien Restaurant on last Saturday night.

--------------------

backstage nagano

190937_408489865.jpg

Guest nodoubt

WinGz : NP ;)

-----------

20061221 - ?벎휑덐 - 끜쉔봉毆쉍 Rock Chunky셻휿

Please credit and specify the translation (extract of news) orginally from " V-S.W.A.T. One Love쭯 http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/v_swatonelove/ " if you wish to post to other web sites.

Translation - Extract (Part) of News

Vanness Wu like Rock Chunky

Vanness, the spokesman of Rock Candy, came to HK early this month to promote the new series 쭯 ‘Mr. Robotto’ for Rock Candy. The characteristic of Mr. Robotto is robot-like design with moving hands and legs. Vanness mentioned when he was young, he also liked to play robots/figures like Gundam. Right now he’s still keeping a big collection at his home. He also mentioned he likes to design and will take part in designing jewel for Rock Candy. The ring 쭯 ‘Rock Star’ that he’s wearing in the photo was his own design.

rockcandy1xs3.jpg

Rock Star Diamond Ring

rockcandyre1.jpg

credits: appledaily

Guest --=WinGz=--

^oh really love the rock candy rings!! <3

---------

TRIUMVIR X V3 X TREXI- SOUR PUNCH

3' inch Trexi Figure - collaboration with Trexi Toys, and Vanness Wu. 250 pcs limited.

trexia.jpg

trexib.jpg

trexic.jpg

Domestic Buyers (in America) USD20.00 including shipping cost

International Buyers USD25.00 including shipping cost

You can order through here,

http://www.triumvir3.com/supplyroom/trexi.html

--------------------

haha what a cute thing! ^^

--------------------

VanNess met up with Kwon Sung Woo @ Taipei on 17 December!

News extracted from,

http://bagua.ifensi.com/article-80838.html

79.jpg

80.jpg

----------------------

credit as tagged

V-S.W.A.T. One Love

rockcandy2jm4.jpg

rockcandy1cj3.jpg

rockcandynd5.jpg

-------------

V is so HOT!! <3 but that woman kinda scared me at first hahaha XD