Official: Vanness Wu Jian Hao thread

verona

yeah he said that but you see all of us know They are too busy with their own work ( Jerry is in Japan, Ken is in mainland and Vic is in Hk at the moment) It's almost impossible for them t join KTVn concert . :( So sad .But my birthday's wish this year ( which is nealy coming) is Sony BMG fulong Star jerry plz plz join them for just one event this year

ah Verona said She miss all of you girl. She will come back soon ^ ^

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --=WinGz=--

yeah, they are too busy..but maybe they can make an exception for Vanness and us F4 fans? haha :D hope so..really miss them!

hope ur b-day wish will come true! :lol:

Glad to hear that! we all miss her ^^

Guest the7REAL.

You know what REALLY surprises me? It just surprises me that Vanness hasn't been grabbed by hollywood to be a super duper asian star over here in America. I mean, out of alot of other stars, I feel that Vanness just has so much potential. Like, he has the looks, has done some fighter movies (because I haven't watched much of his movies, he's a great singer, I can't say anything about his acting though I loved him in MG! XD), has his own built up fame and fanbase and he's got the 'speaks english' thing down packed.

I mean I love Jackie Chan And Jet Li, but let's face it, their getting old and we see them alot in Amercian movies but with little to none talking ability in most. (unless dubbed or something funny? and I say this because I just watched Jet Li's movie 'Unleashed' and it was all fight and no talk mostly)

Wouldn't you all just love to see him on the big screen???(ie. he could have easily made Fast and the Furious 3 a better movie just by him being in it!!! lol) Even though they would first prolly give him a stereotypical asian role such as the well-loved kung fu fighter and such, at least it could possibly be a step into bigger things, just because Vanness just really does have potential, like there are not much American movies with a 'young GOOD-LOOKING asian' star..XP...

yeah, I know this may seem a rant, but Hollywood is crazy if they don't catch Vanness..and I hope Vanness gives thought into breaking into American entertainment, just because I feel he has the ability to succeed somewhere in it. Oh well, we never know what the future holds, but in any case, I fully support Vanness in all his endeavors and good luck with his career forever! haha XD :sweatingbullets:

Guest biteme_lestat

Wouldn't you all just love to see him on the big screen???(ie. he could have easily made Fast and the Furious 3 a better movie just by him being in it!!! lol) Even though they would first prolly give him a stereotypical asian role such as the well-loved kung fu fighter and such, at least it could possibly be a step into bigger things, just because Vanness just really does have potential, like there are not much American movies with a 'young GOOD-LOOKING asian' star..XP...

Wow, yah! totally agree having him in fast and the furious...in the next installment perhaps? ^^

Guest --=WinGz=--

=sagacious lyn=: omg! well said girl! :D i totally agree with u!

i actually dont understand either..he knows martial arts, kung fu and stuff, he can speak english and he's goodlooking and his acting is good..what more do they want?.. *sigh*

OH!and yeah, like what u siad, he can sing too! and...a HOT body.. :P

He has the full package..

----------

oh yeah.. fast and the furious..with vann...oh my..that would be so awesome.. :wub:

Guest chynna02

i would love to see him here :) but yeah... im already satisfied as long as he's satisfied.... i mean he's not fame hungry u know... i mean if there will be an offer for him to be a hollywood star, then definitely he would accept it :) but he's not really dreaming of that right now.... besides he has lots of other stuff to do anyway... i mean yeah he's too tired and exhausted from all of that.... so probably we'll see him later entering hollywood :]

what i want to see? HIM GETTING MARRIED.

like, he's already 28. i know he's not thinking of that right now because of his work, but oh well. he's getting old, so yeah.

though id be super envious to the girl, i'll worship her :] cuz she's vanness' love :) so yeah ^^

so anyway.

VANNESS JIA YOU/HWAITING! ^^

P.S. i dunno why, but i am so satisfiied that he's only popular in asia ^^ i guess because he has nothing to ask more ^^

Hello everyone... I’m back.. :lol:

To WinGz , i'm so touching that you miss me.. hehe.. i miss you too...I also miss chynna and all ppl here, esp miss our Vann a lot.. :)

btw, where have you been chynna? i haven't seen you for a long time.. are you busy with your study? we all miss you too.. ..:D

Let me give you gals a hot stuff: 2 minutes of Hiphop tonight MV.. Man, Vann and Coco is so hot :sweatingbullets: .. Vann’s style is very hiphop, is very diffirent with Scandal style. I really like this style..Do you guys think that e looks hot in red :w00t: ... Hope full MV will come out soon...

HIPHOP TONIGHT MV – 2 minutes MV

Practice dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-zrHgy5Y-A

Moving on good news

Vanness as special guest @ ASIAN NEXT PAX MUSICA 2006

Date: 27 Oct 2006 Venue: Tokyo International Forum Hall A (it’s the venue of his Van_dalism concert)

Event starts at 19:00

Tics: 10,000yen or 9,000 yen

Public sales begin on 7 Oct

Well, Rain is the guest for the 1st night, and Vanness is the guest for the second one... Hope Vann will bring new perfomance.. it’s good chance to introduce himself to non-F4 Japanese fans. :rolleyes:

From Xiao Ji (F3’s main maneger): After BeiJing concert, Vann will back to US to continue recording his 2nd album, it will be released end of this year :w00t: ... Hopefully it’s true !!! we've waitd it for so long.

Vann will go to Korea tomorrow to prepare for BeiJing concert.. uhm.. honestly, I even dun wanna think about that concert although i'm prepared for worst situation..

ehn.. about Hollywood.. uhm.. so sad but i have to admit that Vann has long way to go in acting :( .. i dun think he can go to Hollywood that fast.. if is there something about him can attract Hollywood director is his very asian look... Please dun kill me 'coz that's true... we all love him but we know what is his good and not good... BUT his acting improve a lot in each drama or movie.. In comparing with Meteor Garden 1, he's better in every single way: Look, acting and style.. :D

I hope Vann will have more chance to act in more Movie , no matter it's lead or supporting role.. as long as he will gain more experience... ;)

Guest --=WinGz=--

Chynna: hahah! yeah i'll be sooo excited if he's gonna get married! heheh..

and then we'll all find out which kind of girls he likes LOL! :P

Verona: Awww..^^ u can call me Wing ;)

omg! u're just back and u already give us sooo many hot stuff la! haha! thanks!

oh my...just saw the 2 min MV.. Vann+coco look hot man!

Guest the7REAL.

yeah he said that but you see all of us know They are too busy with their own work ( Jerry is in Japan, Ken is in mainland and Vic is in Hk at the moment) It's almost impossible for them t join KTVn concert . :( So sad .But my birthday's wish this year ( which is nealy coming) is Sony BMG fulong Star jerry plz plz join them for just one event this year

ah Verona said She miss all of you girl. She will come back soon ^ ^

this is a sidenote but ahem...where in the mainland is ken!?! :w00t:

and wooooaahhh another hot vanness pic. i like i like. XP lol i watched that mv with coco and vanness and when he says "stopping hunnies with my magic stick" i chose to be immature and giggled at that..haha XP vanness wu jian hao, u are so smexy. =]

What’s up everybody! :D

News for today. Vann will flying to Seoul this afternoon(2p.m) . Yesterday Evening, he model for a fashion show (D&G) .. he was the last person to do the catwalk, he showed his dance and took off the jacket and explosed his chest gaine.. but reporter claimed the audience aint too excited over it :sweatingbullets: ... hehe.. who care? It’s great that he appears a lot in media recently.. :w00t:

More good news, Vanness, David Tao and Eason Chan got nominated for 2006 ELLE Style Awards (Best stylish male singer) . :w00t:

EN18_014.jpgxin_510903131045973536665.jpg

xin_5109031310451292449563.jpgxin_5109031310455512803364.jpg

xin_530903131045895141666.jpgxin_5409031310453321278667.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

Guest --=WinGz=--

Wow, a fashion show!..as a model...oehh how sexy! :wub:

hehe i think most people in the audience were the 'lady ladies' haha that's why they werent very excited? hahha i would go cray if he did that in front of me.. O.O *imagines* :P

--------------

Watch this video!!! it's an interview of K&V..in Guess who, pops in Seoul.. our Vanny is so funny! :D

-->

Guest --=WinGz=--

ngavh: oh, yes please..thank u sooo much!! :lol:

---------------

Screencaps..[sorry, i was in a capping mood again last night..-__-']

Vanness-Scandal6.jpg

Vanness-Scandal7.jpg

Vanness-Scandal8.jpg

Vanness-Scandal9.jpg

Vanness-Scandal10.jpg

Vanness-Scandal11.jpg

Vanness-Scandal12.jpg

Vanness-ScandalMV1.jpg

Vanness-MeteorRain1.jpg

Vanness-TVBScoop1.jpg

Vanness-High5.jpg

Vanness-High52.jpg

So cute!!!

Guest tian`tian

Hey...so Vanness is hot lol. He looks SO MUCH better with short hair than his MG hair. I haven't heard Vanness sing on his own. Any recommended songs? I've only heard F4 MG era songs.

Guest precious4e

I was never a fan of the F4 boys..... but omg Vanness just keeps looking better and better

He's really hot! His body is awesome.

Though I got his SCANDAL album and I didn't like it much (not my type of music) he looked great on the cover of it.

Archived