Official: Vanness Wu Jian Hao thread

verona

Guest adikkeluangman

KANGTA & VANNESS : Kingdom's SCANDALOUS Portrait

In Conjunction with Kangta & Vanness Promo Tour

This is Kpop Kingdom's contest for all Kpop Kingdom Residents and Home Stays.

Pull your Kangta & Vanness fans even outside Kpop Kingdom to join this contest.

But they must register with Kpop Kingdom Forum as they need to post their "scandalous portrait" in the forum.

How to join?

1. Make a pair with any of the resindents, and copy KANGTA & VANNESS' any official pictures (from posters, album covers etc) to make your parody poster of SCANDAL.

You must complete with title fonts saying [sCANDAL] & [PARTENR FORUM NICK & PARTNER FORUM NICK]. Even the font is not exactly the same, try to copy the image and fonts and colors, everything as best as you can :D

You may submit more than 1 portraint but each entry is just for 1 portrait of 2 names.

2. It must be Jpeg file of the indicated size : 18 x 24 cm of 100 dpi resolution (equivalant to 709 x 945 pixels)

3. Post the 2 names (partners) & the jpeg file using 1 representative (1 of the partners) to the cotest thread before August 26 Saturday 10pm to :

http://www.kpopkingdom.com/forum/index.php...msg3614#msg3614

This is example :

kangtavanesseposter2kpopkbm2.jpg

try to make same height mesurements, wear men in black costumes and pose like this and add the text! ;)

There are more than the pics posted here but you can take these as samples too!

http://www.kpopkingdom.com/forum/index.php?topic=266.0

Winning Prize

1 winner of 2 partners, each partners will get

KANGTA & VANNESS "SCANDAL" Goodie bag contains :

3 posters : All different look (Malaysian version, Korean version, Malaysia Promo Tour Version)

1 Sticker

1 Invitation each to Showcase (Winner will choose location KL or Penang)

1 Unknown Gift

The winning portraits will be given to KANGTA & VANNESS as suvenior

We look forward to see very creative, fun & scandalous portraits from you!

Good luck and have fun!

For more info please go to Kpop Kingdom Forum.

c: Pinky FANGTA@Kpop Kingdom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chynna02

verona!!!!! ommo i sooooooo love you right now!!! thanks for the pics!!! omg!!!!! i was drooling all over!!!!! gah those were some hot pictures!!!!! thanks again!!!!!!!

--=WinGz=--!! hehe that was funny... about the waking up thing..... lol of course hot guys should be the reason why u wake up every morning!!!! lol!!!!! thatz mine too!!!! like if i still wanna sleep i said to myself "wake up u still need to go to the vanness wu thread in soompi" and voila! im already awake!! :]

adikkeluangman thanks for that info... hmmm... im tempted to joinj but i dont have any partner, so yeah... no... probably.... and im busy.... but i would love to tho! itz just that i dont have the time! and school's starting too, so :sweatingbullets: goodluck to those who would join tho!!!! ^^

Ehn... there’s news that F4 album will be released end of November.... uhm.. how’s about vanness’s solo album? We’ve waited it for 4 years.... In HK birthday party, V said he hope his album will come out end of this year... I DO hope F4 album is not official news.. *sight* not because i don’t support F4 album but i want his solo so badly... then F4 album would come out early next year.

Guest chaserj7

ahhh sorry i'm so out of the place, but can anyone give me a link to vanness and kangta's scandal album pleaaaase? i'd appreciate it sooo much, because i've been looking all over, and the only link i found was rapidshare, which i CAN'T use T_T

thank you soo much in advance! :D

ahhh sorry i'm so out of the place, but can anyone give me a link to vanness and kangta's scandal album pleaaaase? i'd appreciate it sooo much, because i've been looking all over, and the only link i found was rapidshare, which i CAN'T use T_T

thank you soo much in advance! :D

HI there,

can u read chinese? these are links i found, it includes lyrics as well. If you wanna download, PM me :rolleyes: , i will upload for you. U know, we are not allowed post mp3 link :phew:

Chinese version http://sing8.com/cd/3/6899.htm

Korean version http://sing8.com/cd/3/6789.htm

Guest swtnsourTofu

ooh i LOVE vanness wu ^^ waited ages for his new film to come out, but im still not sure of the date. should be out soon though..

he's also going to be in Leehom's concert on the 26th as guest =]

Guest chynna02

verona!!!!!! hehe u are always the one who shares pics, but now itz my turn ^^ AND YEAH I MISS HIM TOO! >< he doesnt have lots of newslately...

anyway here are my share of pics :) and all of them was in the past.. when he had long hair :)

Vanness.jpg

vanness1_1024.jpg

ca77.jpg

a565.jpg

8603.jpg

7125.jpg

8a1f.jpg

73d9.jpg

85fd.jpg

my fave pic.. ehehehe :)

seriously a lot of girls dont like him when he had his long hair, but now that he cutted it, EVERYONE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM... sorry to be mean but IT PISSES ME OFF <_< i mean u shud love vanness not only for his looks or his haircut, but also his personality and his attitude... thats what makes them a person yah know! ^^

sorry if i offended some people.. im just stating a fact here yah know ^^ peace! ^^v i hope u ddnt take my comment seriously.. itz just that i hate it when people are like, "he looks better now with short hair.. i love him now" and thatz just <_<<_<

im sorry if i offended anyone tho.. peace ^^v

picture credits to: http://angelic-twinkles.net/f4

(i uploaded these pics a veryyyy long time ago.. ehehe ^^;;)

Guest the7REAL.

^ yeah, when i showed some people the meteor garden drama they thought at first he looked like a girl! but i never saw it like that! lol..i loved when he had long hair and would run his fingers through it and kind of like whipped it back with his head in that 'yo te amo' music video. lol VANNESS you hot stud, you. XD

Guest chynna02

^ lol im love u =sagacious lyn=!!! :)

i loved when he had long hair and would run his fingers through it and kind of like whipped it back with his head in that 'yo te amo' music video.

ommo!!!! aghhhhh!!! exactly!! i loved it when he acts all gorgeous and sexy when he would run his effing precious fingers in his hair, and then after that he will wink or something... gah i miss vann's long hair, tho i admit, long hair/short hair I DONT VARE I LOVE HIM THE WAY HE IS :)

i love u u understood my point!! hehe...

LOL VANNESS WU U MAKE ME SOOOO EFFING CRAZY ABOUT U! if he werent old (im 15, he's 28) I WOULD GO FOR HIM FOR REAL!!! AHAHA.. :) no im serious tho.. if he was like my age... and his wife in the near future (how i wish it could be me but.. yeah no im too young for him ><) will be sooooo freaking lucky.. lol i'll worship her!! ehehehe ^^

ok im in my "own world" again >< with vanness wu in it of course! ^^

*rolls away*

Guest s3rene

I didn't favor his look before when he used to have really long hair, making him girly looking. It's a smart move of him to ditch that image and cut his hair short to become the hottest Taiwanese artist around. :P

Guest --=WinGz=--

Aww..haven't been here for so long!! :( I have missed this thread! my internet gave up on me -__-' *sigh*

Vanness is so hot!!! Thanks for the pics and news! :w00t:

He looks awesome in the pics above!! :w00t:

Anyway, i sooooooooo AGREE wih Chynna! Vanness is Vanness, no matter how he looks like, he's still hot and himself..i love him in any way..i love his long hair actually!!wanna feel it..i be it's very soft hehe :vicx:

well, let's see when i will be able to come here again la.. :(

KEEP ON POSTING! i love u all!!

Guest funfunfun4every1

WHERE WAS THIS THREAD ALL ALONG xO omigosh.

I've been in love with Vaness FOREVER. Did anyone watch the his birthday with his fans? The way he said Saranghaeyo made my heart melt T^T <3

Archived