Official: Vanness Wu Jian Hao thread

verona

i own this page (:

vanness is so hott. he can dance, sing, act, speak english, and draw. loll.

verona can you re-up the loveletter episode? i can't find it anywhere. ^^

kangta and vanness are so cute together. look at this video of them (:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OCuKoTEQxb8

did you all see the prank edison did to vanness? its pretty funny (:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N_KmLcbbRKQ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i own this page (:

vanness is so hott. he can dance, sing, act, speak english, and draw. loll.

verona can you re-up the loveletter episode? i can't find it anywhere. ^^

Hi Tam,

i found Love letter youtube link.. if you still wanna download i will upload for you but i just can do it in weeken..

I swear perf : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iqWracUAtw

127 days perf : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuo-89FrqcM

The most expected band

(ticket one)

Updated: 2006-08-24 10:32

xin_230803241038341205924.jpg

"Kangta & Vanness", the brand new band consists of hot stars: Kangta (An Qi Xuan), the super star from Krea "H.O.T" and Vanness (Wu Jian Hao), from the super group "F4"in Taiwan.

The most expected band of this year, their first albumn Scandal has been issued all around in Asia in Mandarin, English and Korean. And the fresh and brilliant music, stage style has gained high praise. On Sep 23, they will present their debut vocal in the Great Hall of People which will be a great smash in the early autumn of Beijing!

Time: 23 Sep. 2006

Address: Great Hall of People

Tel:8008101887

article: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/citylife/2006...tent_673114.htm

Guest chynna02

VERONA saranghaeyo!!! :) (wanna type in korean but im too lazy lol ^^)

thanks for the pics. gah i miss this thread :tears: im too busy with school :tears::tears:

hello every1, update some news about our beloved Vann

@LEEHOME CONCERT:

- 26 th Aug, he was a guest of LH’s 2 nd concert in HK... He sang only 1 song ( so short T_T... i expected he will sing at least 2 song, 1 solo and 1 with LH :( ...).

- Firstly, he dance while LH played drum. then V sang his song, it's his first song at F4 HK concert on March this year.

- The atsmostphere is great when he sing and dance.. :w00t:

- A lot Vann fans attent this concert to support V, most of them sit at the first rows.. then V can see their banner. Told u guys, our V will be more confident in performing when he see his fans... :sweatingbullets:

Here is the clip was took by fans. Credits to http://www.fc-f4ever.com

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...BF3FF2F38946586

After watching this clip, plz tell me what do you think?

@BEIJING:

- Vann was in BJ since Monday.

- Vann and KT recorded a TV show.. i heard that there are more KT fans there ... no wonder.. KT is very popular in BeiJing .. Vann is more popular in Shanghai.. but sad.. SH is not in their promotion schedule

- Fans said Vann was in good mood.. he smiles and waved fans to fans :D

- KV has an autograph session tomorrow...

ok, that’s what i got from my friends and news.

To Chuynn:a i love your avatar and banner. so cute.. :w00t: Wow. you learn Korean???? i remmeber i saw a korean aritst at your last banner...u learn Korean because of him????... hehe.. i also learn chinese beaucase of V but my chinese is so badddddd...

To WinGz: u love V and Vic???? double V? have you see the pic Zaizai wore TriumVir*3’s shirt?.. it’s from Vanness’s company.... It seems they ‘re so close :w00t:

Here is his lastest pics, so cute :w00t:

11719cfe19ac9489211dd12190fd3ba9.jpg

Guest --=WinGz=--

Verona: yep, i love them both! but well, i'm an F4 fan, but I like V&V the best among them haha.. :D

ohh, no, i haven't seen zaizai wearing that shirt..do u have a pic? ^^

Thanks forthe news! i love u! :P

Guest chynna02

verona nah vanness is not really the reason im learning chinese and korean.... i mean vann can speak in english too yah know XDDDD but yeah im currentky learning spanish, chinese, korean and japanese XDDDD

lol thanks for liking my banner and avatar... if u want u can ask me a vann avatar in the near future XDDD

here's my icon request thread :3

here :3

oh yeah and thanks for sharing the leehom concert infos.... awwww that's a really cute pic *drool* VANN! :3

--=WinGz=-- double v?! awesome!!! *high five* me and my locker partner loves double v... lol... but iono.. im more of a ken/vann fan :3 but double v's not so bad :3 yeah and they do seem really close :3

hehe thanks for liking my banner as well.

okies, so i was bored last sunday, so i posted this in my livejournal XDDD

HOW VANNESS WU-OBSESSED CHYNNA IS XDDD

1. i have a pic of vanness in my wallet :DD

2. i have vanness' pics all over my locker at school (with vic of course... hehe jonemie is my locker partner and she is so obsessed with zz ^^ so yeah ^^;;)

3. all of my graphics are mostly vanness-related XDD

4. i can never ever ever close photoshop without doing a vann icon/banner XDD

5. my wallpaper is vanness wu.

6. my celly's banner is "wu jian hao" XDD

7. i think of vanness every single day... cuz whatever i see, there must be some connection to him XDD

8. i cant live without ever listening to vann's songs everyday.

9. whenever i see a pic of him, or a new/old video clip or mv of him, I GET INSANE!!!! i jump around the haus, squeal, make cute noises ^^;;, stare at the computer for 30 minutes.... ahahaha ^^

10. i can never finish watching a peach girl/meteor garden episode because i pause it if vanness is doing something cute, or if he smiled cutely.. or if he did something funny... i pause that scene XDD agh ^^;;

11. i tell stories to my friends about vanness EVERY SINGLE DAY XDDD

12. i get so obsessive if someone will say "vanness is mine"... dang. that makes me mad XDD

13. my main goal is to get good grades.. so i could study to china/taiwan/japan/korea...... so that when vanness will go there, i will be there to stalk him! hah! XDDD

14. I CALL MYSELF MRS. WU...... hey... thatz the truth! ^^

15. i planned and did vanness-related stuffs on his bday week.... and i accomplished them all XDD

16. ive been obsessed with him FOR FOUR YEARS! dang.

17. i never get tired of staring and drooling at his pics *drool* ^^;;

18. my friends are scared of me because i get sooooooo obsessive at vanness a lot XDDDD

19. my xanga, myspace, livejournal, cyworld, forums....... all of those must have a vann graphic XDD

20. I LOVE VANNESS WITH ALL MY HEART THAT I'LL MARRY HIM IF HE ASKS ME TO!!!!!!! hah! XDDD

edit!!! ^^

21. I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT HE WILL LOOK LIKE/ I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE IN THE PAST/I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE RIGHT NOW! ^^ to me he will always be beautiful in my eyes ^^ long hair, short hair, bald hair, chubby, fat!!, agh I DONT CARE AT ALL. hah! beat me! XDDDD

so.... how vanness wu-obsessed are u?! :lol:

Guest steph*funny

hello every1, update some news about our beloved Vann

@LEEHOME CONCERT:

- 26 th Aug, he was a guest of LH’s 2 nd concert in HK... He sang only 1 song ( so short T_T... i expected he will sing at least 2 song, 1 solo and 1 with LH :( ...).

- Firstly, he dance while LH played drum. then V sang his song, it's his first song at F4 HK concert on March this year.

- The atsmostphere is great when he sing and dance.. :w00t:

- A lot Vann fans attent this concert to support V, most of them sit at the first rows.. then V can see their banner. Told u guys, our V will be more confident in performing when he see his fans... :sweatingbullets:

OOOOOH I watched him there! He moved around so much I could barely hear him sing the song >.> But who cares...he's such a good dancer!

Guest singerchick

8/26.

Vanness was Leehom's guest on the 2nd night.

BTW, j/w does Vanness always wear eyeliner when he performs?

3712988_U1384P28T3D1218880F326DT20060827110231.jpg

3712989_U1384P28T3D1218879F326DT20060827110224.jpg

3712990_w50537372.jpg

3712991_4s.jpg

3712992_news03ab7.jpg

3712993_IMG_9905.jpg

3712994_IMG_9908.jpg

This is a section from a news report, I just cut out the part that involved Vanness.

.....the two guests were music king Jacky Chueng and Vanness, respectively. Jacky has been Leehom's idol for many years and Leehom was extremely honored to have Jacky appear at his concert. Vanness is one of Leehom's "homies". The two are close friends and often hang out in Taiwan.

Although this is Leehom and Jacky Cheung's first collaboration, Leehom has worked with Vanness on several prior occasions as well. Leehom has written and produced a number of songs for Vanness's solo gig, but those projects were scrapped after Vanness stopped going solo. Leehom was both anxious and nervous before meeting Jacky.

On the 25th, the atmosphere was extremely "high." Just before introducing Jacky Cheung, Leehom sang Jacky's "Wen Bie". Hitting even the high notes perfectly, proving just how versatile a singer he is. When Jacky Cheung finally came out, the entire dome exploded. This was a one of a kind collaboration. Jacky Sang a rearranged version of "Wen Bie" with Leehom. The atmosphere was indescribable and "High". The guest for the second night was Vanness Wu. While the selling point of Jacky and Leehom's performance was their magnificent voices, the collaboration between Vanness and Leehom sold mostly on dancing. Vanness's voice was a bit "strengthless" and no where comparable to Jacky Cheung's, however he still managed to get the crowd going with his sharp dance moves, with Leehom playing an accompaniment on the drums.

After Leehom and Jacky performed, Jacky said some heartfelt compliments about Leehom, causing Leehom to become embarrassed and blush. He mentioned that Leehom was one of the few singers that had true talent; mentioning his producing, composing, and singing skills, as well as his ability to play so many instruments so well. Jacky added that he was proud to see Leehom grow in the last 11 years to such an accomplished musician. Finally he added that he didn't feel at all bad that he lost to Leehom at the Taiwanese Grammies for "Best Male Artist," because Leehom truely deserved the title. Leehom didn't expect to hear so many compliments from his own idol. He was speechless for a few seconds but finally added, "Jacky Cheung, is more than a song king, he is a song god." Perhaps because Leehom and Vanness knows one another better, the two did not exchange as much words on stage. Instead their musical chemistry could be witnessed as the rhythms from Leehom's excellent drum playing traveled effortlessly through Vanness's body. After the two performed, the two hugged and exchanged a few silent words among themselves......

There are more articles about the special performances, but they basically say the same thing.

Guest --=WinGz=--

Chynna: yeah, double V ^^ hehe i like Ken&Vann together too..but i think double V is like fabulous..zaizai is cute, vann is hot..such a good combination..haha

whahah! u're really obsessed, mrs wu!.. :P

''Vanness is mine'' lol joking.. but well, wish he was mine. XD

-------------------

singerchick: hehe no, he doesn't always wea eyeliner..but i don't mind if he does, since it makes him look so sexy :P

Thanks for sharing the pics nd news!!!

Guest wh0-care5

you know that song he sang can't help falling in love. the begiing in really hot. LOL when hes talking-ish its hot! haha i love his voice =]

To Chynna, here is mines... hehe...: :rolleyes:

1. My computer and Vanness:

- wallpaper, Screeensaver is Vanness’s pic

- 70% Store is Vanness’s clip

2. My moblie and Vanness:

- Wallpaper – Screensaver is Vanness’s pics

- Ringstone is Vann song

- 80% mp3 are Vann’s song

3. I watched his performance everyday (Now, I love his “I swear” performance the most :w00t: )

4. I chat with his loyal &die-hard Vann'sfan – Amy – she also is my best net-friend. .. we care every single thinsg about him :sweatingbullets:

5. The first time i saw Vann is at teen-age’s magazin.. Gosh he was not good looking (even ugly with long straight hair ;) ).. but he caught all my attention.. then i told my friend: I LIKE THIS GUY (*sight* i had no idea who he is at that time, i even though he was member of Thailand boyband :sweatingbullets: )

6. MTV asia awards 2002 is the second time i saw Vann (he and Ken presented for Breakthough artist award)… man, I love this guy.. I love his style, his sexy English voice, his special look.. then i search his info via internet… Finally, i bought MUSIC PARTY VCD

7. what i can say when i watch his perf… I can’t help falling in love with him :rolleyes:

8. i have been his fans for 4 years.. i was happy, dissapoint with what he did.. but I’ve never give up him… he was, is and will be my only idol… :lol:

To Singerchick

Vann wore eyeline at LeeHome concert but not always... he wore it about 4 times :sweatingbullets: ... uhm... i dun like it..

Guest chynna02

^ hehehehe! high five verona! ^^

are u korean? or chinese XDDD

anywhoo. lol. i updated my vanness wu obsessed list XDDD

p.s. LEEHOM IS SOOOOOO LUCKY TO GET A HUG FROM VANNESS!!! I WISH I WAS LEEHOM T_T

Hallo gals... to be prepared for very BAD NEWS about BeiJing handshaking event :(:tears: (30 August)

At event, KT has a lot fans than Vann.. and KT fans only shake their idol's hand.. they passed Vanness :crazy: .. Poor our beloved V.. He seems be embrassed, He had nothing to do.. so he drinks water... Poor him. :tears: . he looked so sad.. he has never been in this case.. His pride must be hurt... When KV was at TV station to record a TV show, Reporters interviewed some KT fans.. they said "Can i not mention WU JIAN HAO?"...it's so excessive ...I've never seen any kinds of fans like this.. :fury: I always ask myself.. Iwill always support V's project and partner no matter I like it or not as long as V happy... Some1 said i pretend to be nice.. Do i have to do that?.. i just know what i should and shouldn't do . i heard many many bad comments on Vann but i just keep silent and move softly.. Fight-back doesn't help at all... Vann fans will never fight back for sure... I'm just sad when i think about Vann

*sight* WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS......... SO SICK :angry:

Move on Good news. There's a news that Vann will collabrate with CoCo Lee in dance-song :w00t: . it's mandarin song in CoCo Lee's upcomming album... Such a good news, rite? Hope they will make MV for this song.. Wow COCO + VANNESS = Hot couple.... i can't imazing how hot they will be when they're dancing.... :sweatingbullets:

Chynna: I'm Vietnamese :) you're from Singapore, rite? I heard Vann's popular fall down a lot in Singapore :( .. is it true?

.. I like LeeHom a lot.. such a talent singer.. Vann teased LH that he hope LH will help him compose a song. And LH replied "No problem!"..hehe.. LeeHom, please keep your words... :rolleyes:

here, some news pic at BeiJing event... :fury: ... I've never seen his sad eyes like this.. Look at the way he smiles.. it's not my Vanness's sunshine smile :tears:

Who want to download the clip of CCTV3 channel, send me PM.. coz the links from VandWe.. i'm not allowed post

VANN, No matter what happened. we believe you can handle well.. Don't be sad.. JIA YOU! WE LOVE YOU

11-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

thanks singerchick for all the sexy pics^^ he looks so different everytime i see him with eyeliner.

omgsh verona, that news is so sad :( vanness is ALWAYS smiling with bright eyes. oh no ): oh well, vanness has been through alot and that just makes him stronger :) i wanna see the news clip, i'll pm you^^

hi wh0-care5^^ i love that song, especially the beginning. loll, the mv is so cute. (:

Guest --=WinGz=--

^ Awww...:( that's so rude of the KT fans..sorry to say this but i think u need to respect the celebs..no matter who he/she is..

and besides, if it weren't for this collab with our beloved Vann, the KT fans wuldn't be able to see KT doing this function right?..so they can at least be nice to Vann and respect him..!!!! >.<

Vanness is so cute! even when things are getting rough, he still manage to be THIS CUTE!!!! :D

Thanks Verona for sharing again!

love u! :lol:

Guest chynna02

to VERONA: no im not from singapore >< im from u.s. >< but im filipino... so yeah XDDDD

thanks for the pics ^^ now that i think about it, yeah the pics look sad, but cute XDDDD but now what the kt fans did was so rude T_T

to --=WinGz=--: yeah yeah yeah TRUE TRUE!

what the hell? like seriously, why did those KT fans ignored vanness... i know that KT has more fans in beijing but still! they shouldnt do that! ITA A FREAKING COLLABORATION DAMMIT! and he seems so upset in those pictures! WHAT DA HELL? I HATE THIS! DONT MESS WITH MY VANN OR I'LL MESS WITH UR KANGTA T______________T

i love kangta but if u always make feel vanness left out, IM WARNING U!

WHOEVER KT FANS DID THAT, IM WARNING U! IM SERIOUS! IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU BETTER GET READY FOR ME! NO ONE MESSES WITH OUR VANNESS!

awwwww now i feel so sad for our vann! JIA YOU JIAN HAO!

well if those kt fans dont like him, the people in this thread will right? ^^

so yeah VANN DONT BE SAD. CHYNNA'S HERE XDDDDD

and of course everyone is here for yah :]

Hello gals...

Plz calm down.. :excl: Remember we will not fight back . That make we’re diffirent with those ppl. V’s fans were very very nice to Kangta at HongKong promotions. Everybody know Vann has much more fans than KT but V fans always cheer Kangta as much as they did for Vann. Vann said he was very happy because his fans are so nice with Kangta.. .. we were, are and will still be nice to KT not because of he is good singer ... it’s because we’re good fans.. we won’t do the things to make our idol lost-face. For what happened at Bejing, this will only show just how 'childish' they are to the grand public. <_<

Tell you, A lot ppl and crew of TV station said they cant stand those fans.... After autograph session, KV went to LIVE TV talk show @CCTV3 channel. V was so sad but he is very professional, he still laughed and joked during interview (not the fake type)..... See, our Vanness is really really professional.

At TV recording show, there were 3 artist attend (Vanness, KT and a Chinese singer), so there are 3 group of fans. KV performs first. After KV finished their part, Vann fans still stayed on but most of KT fans left immediatly. That Chinese singer’s fans were very very angry :fury: ... U see.. it tells us everything.... :huh:

i know you guys are very angry, I WAS VERY VERY ANGRY too but it’s over with me now.. i don’t wanna waste my energy for those ppl... :angry:

Now, I just think about V’s feeling. :tears: . My friend told me that he was very very very sad :tears: .. he returns Taipei yesterday and will come to Malaysia tomorrow.. Hope fans will go to airport to support Vann...

I got a lot Vann pics and clips.. So if you guys wanna download anything, plz post request here, i will up load asap ^^ :w00t:B)

Ok, Look at our Vann’s sunshine smile and try to forget what happened yesterday, forget those bad fans... September will end soon....

123-1.jpg

345.jpg

Archived