Official: Vanness Wu Jian Hao thread

verona

Guest chynna02

^ aww i feel the same way :] but they still keep in touch so itz okay ^^ and yes another F4 drama! wee. heard about it... not really sure but oh well ^^

i like him being with kangta tho. SO YAOI lol ^^

oh yeah i saw u in FAITHFUL and RILY a couple of months ago. hehe. :w00t:

verona you rock LOL! ^^ thanks for the video clip.

itz sad cuz i only go to soompi on a daily basis T_______T but yeah once i get my time back, i will surely return ^^

p.s. i own another page ;D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --=WinGz=--

Rey: hahaha!! yep indeed! :P:w00t: Vannessss...F4..hehehe

yup^^ more of his wowie body to see for us..makes me wanna touch it la XD :phew: JK! :P

oh ok, thank u^^

yeah the one u made for the 3rd contest, and also the current one with zz's body :w00t: heheh

aiya, dont say that. i still have many things to work on, and hehe dont know.. my work is more like simplicity haha.. :sweatingbullets:

hmm, actually i think it's hot when he's with kangta haha..it looks so naughty, like the bad boy, and they both stand out, but when he's with f4, he's more like..in the back..it's not that i dont want the 4 to be together but i like either way, being in f4 and being with kangta.. :D

And they are still good brothers, and they do keep in touch with eeach other and haha zaizai gave Vann a ring for his b-day..so cute!

but yeah, i sooooooooooooooo want F4 to do the drama together!!!!!!!!!! cant wait, but i hope it wont lead to disappointment again since the news about a new drama has been spreading around for like ages..haha!!

F4!!! :wub:

-----------------

Chynna: haha exactly!!! LOL yaoi.. hahah!! lmao

oh yeah i see u everywhere in the forums too! :w00t:

eh.. about F4.. Vann has never refused what F4 bringing to him.. i know a lot F3 fans dun like KV project... they said Vann reject F4 :( .. uhm.. each member has their solo career now.. Zaizai is busy filming new movie, so does Jerry and Ken.... For Vann, he focus on his music... Scandal is only a project.. aiyo ... it's just temporary... well, I like Vann beeing with Machi, esp with Jeft .. MACHI is not his buddies... they're his brothers :rolleyes:

i rather to see F4 in a concert than in drama... i dun think Drama is a good idea... but there’s no official news yet... just wait

Vann’s lastest pic @ Seoul Aiport 21th Sept

IMG_0001_1_copy.jpg

IMG_0015_1_copy.jpg

IMG_0009_copy.jpg

Here is news about Vann sending flower to Vivian.... uhmm.. i dun like this gal ... My fren said she recorded show at KANG XI LAI LE ... and I'm sure HOST will ask about Vann :rolleyes: ... i'm so curious what will she reply... :phew:

btw, I was surpised that she often contact with Jerry... :sweatingbullets:

Vivian Hsu promotes new album, received flowers

Liberty times

Sept. 20, 2006

Translated by vannaddicts@onlyvanness

During the promotional meeting for her new special edition album, her boyfriend, Vanness Wu delivered flowers and congratulated her for her album. But Vivian's expression was desolate. Yesterday, Vivian Hsu held a meeting with the reporters )conference) for her new album, she wore a model foreign style hole clothing letting a sexy stature partly visible put on 4 jiao shorts and underwear with her charming sex appeal threatening. In order to look good, even if she has an allergy with wool nature clothes, she still comes on stage with ease, after which she removed the beautiful clothes immediately and changed to a more at ease and comfortable dress. Zaizai calls her the big beautiful woman. He have basket of flowers delivered with congratulatory writing to be very smart-alecky, he also denounced Vivian as he called her "big beautiful woman" and with Vanness's notes on the flower writes "I wish your new album will sell great"

Vivian indicated that in F4, she constantly chats with jerry Yan, these 2 people frequently chats about work, however with Zaizai, its been a long time since they have not contacted but still managed to remember, and as for vanness, she has not anticipated he'd give flowers and congratulate her "i was completely surprised, i was so touched coz i am so blessed with good friends". Reporters asked if she can make a phone call to Vanness to express her gratitude, she paused for a long time and then she said "id think about that"

EN05_004.jpg

Guest zaizai_f4_only

^ aww i feel the same way :] but they still keep in touch so itz okay ^^ and yes another F4 drama! wee. heard about it... not really sure but oh well ^^

i like him being with kangta tho. SO YAOI lol ^^

oh yeah i saw u in FAITHFUL and RILY a couple of months ago. hehe. :w00t:

yeah aslong they still remember each other for me ITS FINE ^^

i noe i do really hope that the drama is TRUE this time i remember 2 years ago there's a goss about thiss too but it didnt happend ><

yeahh WITH KT he really make a PERFECT DUET!! I LOVE IT ^^

ahhh Faith and RILY hahaha i never notice u there..ahhh wait in RILy i have but ONCE!!

Rey: hahaha!! yep indeed! :P:w00t: Vannessss...F4..hehehe

yup^^ more of his wowie body to see for us..makes me wanna touch it la XD :phew: JK! :P

oh ok, thank u^^

yeah the one u made for the 3rd contest, and also the current one with zz's body :w00t: heheh

aiya, dont say that. i still have many things to work on, and hehe dont know.. my work is more like simplicity haha.. :sweatingbullets:

hmm, actually i think it's hot when he's with kangta haha..it looks so naughty, like the bad boy, and they both stand out, but when he's with f4, he's more like..in the back..it's not that i dont want the 4 to be together but i like either way, being in f4 and being with kangta.. :D

And they are still good brothers, and they do keep in touch with eeach other and haha zaizai gave Vann a ring for his b-day..so cute!

but yeah, i sooooooooooooooo want F4 to do the drama together!!!!!!!!!! cant wait, but i hope it wont lead to disappointment again since the news about a new drama has been spreading around for like ages..haha!!

F4!!! :wub:

-----------------

Chynna: haha exactly!!! LOL yaoi.. hahah!! lmao

oh yeah i see u everywhere in the forums too! :w00t:

i noe i wish i can touch his 6pack one day hahha :lol:

owhh icic.. thanks gurl..but seriously nothing special about my work><

btw i remember that i never c ur gpx ay!? i forgot ><

yeah the first time i heard the news him with KT i was like WOW :w00t: and i heard the songs and saw their performance and MV i was IN LVOE WITH THESE TWO!! but since i noe vann from F4 i want him there too ahhaha GREEDY ME!! lolz..and i heard that vann is thinking to join f4 and Group S!! wondering wats going to b like..hmm... :mellow:

yeah i noe already been 2 yrs now the news never happend ><

i get confused with this...so v&v used to go out b4?!and they broke up now?! or they still going out!?

i think vivian is quite cute for her age ^^ Oops..i dunno shood i say that here :X

eh.. about Vann and Vivian... they have never admit their relationship.. esp Vann, he has never say anything about it :phew: ... but there were a lot pics and news about them, they were spotted going out together (as shooping, playing baseket ball, ....), they even wore the same cap and shirt. :sweatingbullets: ... *sight* a lot fans left Vann because of Vivian.. those fans can't accept Vivian's past... 2 friends of mine left Vann because of this.... :angry:

last year.. there were some news said that they were broken ... Vivian and her friends spread out a lot news about VV's relationship B) ... ehn.. i dun pay much attention abt this coz i dun like Vivian...i tried to like Viv by watching LOVE STORM.. but she is really not my cup of tea.. so i passed all her news ;) ... i will support Vann as long as Vann's happy... so if Vann loves her, i respect his decision..

At Kang Xin Lai Le show.. when HOST asked Vann about Vivian - Vann replied that He doesn't like showing up his private life ... he didn't blame anyone why doing this or not doing that.. that's their way not his way.... i wonder what does Vivian think when she watch the show :rolleyes: ...

For KT&Vann project.. at first, i didn't like the idea 'coz i disliked Kangta.. but after watching their perfomance at MAA06 and some TV shows...i found that KT is cute and Vann smiles a lot when he's with KT..then i like KT .. my friend & I even worried that KV project would be end soon... the way KT's BJ fans treats Vann.. i can't like KT as much as i did :(... whatever i still wanna thank to KT for helping Vann that much, for making Vann's dream comes true...

Just 2 days left and KV project will be over.. i do hope the concert will go smoothly.. hope both KV fans will support their idols in nice way....

After the concert Vann will flight back to US.. i'm gonna miss him... :tears: and KT will join Army.. wishing KT all the best

Chynna.. are you really busy? could you make make an avatar and banner for me when you're free?... hehe.. thank you in advance

Guest zaizai_f4_only

lol thats such a long post ahhahah okie..

owhh icic...hmm vivian past!?issit when she was like TOO OPEN!?

yeh i'll support vann decision..so VANNESS JIA YOU!! AJA AJA ^^

awhhhhhhhhh watttttttt?! VANNTA WILL END SOON >< seriously i want to cry..thats sooooooo bad...i dont want tat to happend..i do realize that vann is becoming more and more popular when he do a duet with KT >< thanks to him..

vann is going back to uS? what for?! if he going to bcoming 1of the holiwood star that i dont say anything ^^ ahhahah wish that come true ^^

yeah i noe chynna gpx are great ^^

Guest --=WinGz=--

Rey: hahah, XD yeah me too..let's fly over to him at night, and when he's asleep touch his 6 pack ahahha!! lmao! :phew: joking! :P

hahah, u havent? oh, well the previous RILY layout, 1 of the banners was made by me.. ;) if u want to see it, ican post it here..lol :sweatingbullets:

yep!!! same reaction haha..when i saw the news and pic of them i was like u, WOW..hahah

and yeah after watching MAA i was totally excited abut the project :D

lol i dont think f4 and group s will collab since i think too many people will be against it..? but i dont..i mean, more F4..then everything is fine with me..heheh :P

Verona: Ohhh Vanny is so cute at the airport! :wub:

Thanks for the news!! i dont know..at first i didnt really like vivian since she was kinda annoying, but after a while i dont really have an opinion haha..i think she's ok.. :D

huh? Jerry and Viv? that's weird..i so envy Viv!! lol XD

omg, K&V project is gonna end in 2 days? wow shocking news haha..too bad la..no more hot duo..hahah!!

but well, hope they will work together soon again..^^

WOOOWWW kangta is gonna join the army?? that's even more shocking eh..

Guest zaizai_f4_only

yeashhh pls do post it here ^^ hmm i think i remember...lolz but im not sure..issit the pink one?!i love the banner b4 its replaced to the new one..

i noe its going to b so many people but..hey Super Junior have 13ppls..lolz ^^

im not saying is good but i recon its okay coz F4 is going to come out very often and i mean they will go around asia again eheheh like vannta doo..lolz...

OMG WATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YESSHHH SHOCKIN they're working together is ending in 1 DAY NOW?!?!!??! O_o

sadddd.... i dont like that ><

yeshh hope they'll work together again SOON!!

Guest --=WinGz=--

Rey: yep, it's the pink one..ok, here it is.. :D [sorry, it's kinda off topic.. :P]

RILY-Banner01.gif

yep, exactly haha, they will be doing functions and stuff together again :D

really miss the 4 of them la.. :(

ohh yeah, the Beijing concert is today right? if i remember it correctly.. so excited!!! :w00t:

-----------

*Callie*: haha i dont think they are together now..but yeah, agree with u!.. :lol:

------------

Since we all miss F4 i guess haha, made a few screencaps of the old lovely F4 days.. :P + other pics..

F2-PepsiMG1.jpg

F2-PepsiMG3.jpg

F2-PepsiMG8.jpg

F4-inJapan2.jpg

F4-inJapan7.jpg

F4-inJapan10.jpg

F4-stitch1.jpg

F2-1.jpg

F4-ForeverConcert2.jpg

F4-ForeverConcert3.jpg

Guest --=WinGz=--

ohh, how i've missed Soompi, and this thread!!!!!!!!!! hehe

finally it's back la! :D

--------------

KangTa and Vanness, concert in the Great Hall of the People

Posted: September 26, 2006

1hq9.jpg

KangTa and Vanness invaded mainland China.

Last September 22 and 23, KangTa and Vanness held successful concerts in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, China.

Several newspapers reported the duo's concert. One of them is "Beijing Youth Daily" (9/23) which published that KangTa and Vanness did passionate and hot performances as fans continuously shout their names.

Chinese organizers were amazed at the response of the people to the group.

KangTa and Vanness performed "SCANDAL", "127Day", pop song "Wildflower" and Shin Seung Hoon's "I Believe". Super Junior, the duo's guests, also received the audience's hot response when they performed "Dancing Out", "Miracle" and "U".

On October 1, KangTa will participate in the "F1 Korean Wave Concert" in Shanghai, China.

Source: newsen

Please credit http://kpopper.com when posting this elsewhere.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

hey hey hey wingz ^^ c u here lols..well i tried posting twice b4 but not working well hopefully this is workin xD

btw OMG those pics are awsome!! btw is that going to b the last pic we c of VANNTA?! i mean the latest pix..hikzz tat mean Vanness is in US now!? issit?! and KT is already in that military place meeting wonbin hhahah :P okay tats soo sad :(

yayy! i missed this thread when soompi was down.

wingz, thanks for the news about k&v. my friend was telling me about suju doing a guest appearance at their concert. (: and thanks for all the lovely screencaps! i miss those f4 days too. but vanness is doing good now also, hes so happy. haha.

hi verona (: when vanness comes to the US, hes going back to la right? ugh, why do i have to be on the east coast ):

hmm, since school started, its time for me to print out vanness pics and decorate my locker and binders (: toodles.

Hello galls…

How are you? Well soompi was down in couple days.. update some Vann news

About BeiJing concert..

SONG LIST:

Opening with Good Vibration (KV)

One Day (KV)

***kangta solo

vanness solo : Intro + Looking for Juliet ( the same with his performance at Taiwan Golden Music) but.. he didn't strip off his top this time.. haha.. i know a lot fans were waitting he did it again..

***kangta solo

零時差 (V SOLO)

幻想愛 (V SOLO)

Rasta (V SOLO) - eh.. i dun know this song.. who know? plz tell me..

***kangta solo

Vann SOLO :

- Body will sing

- Imaging ten of you (Jazz version)

- I hate myself ( he didn’t play Bass but I love the way he hold micro durign singing.. Man.. he looks really cool.. Trust me..

***guest:::Super Junior

127 Day (KV)

KV part:

勇氣+Faint [Vann sings in Chinese and KT in Korean]

I believe [Vann sings in Chinese and KT in Korean] .. Vann sang well (I think)

Wild Flower

Vann sang KT song – Polaris. My friend said he did good.. Vann’s vocal is not strong as KT… and this is hard song.. so I feel Vann was brave for choosing this song

It’s KT’s turn.. he sing Vann’s song – Because I love you so much.

Scandal (KV)

Meteor Rain - 流星雨[F4] (KV)

Hope [H.O.T] (KV)

Ehn… The stage was very simple... really poor Stage.. The venues is not for concert.. it’s meeting-place..

I really love all Vann fans, they are so great.. they had to spend a lot time for this cocnert.. although the ticket is very expensive but all VIP seat is Vann fans… hehe.. they scream his chinese name with whistle.. so cool.. Before perform “I hate myself”.. Van asked his fans.. “Do you know what song I will perform next?”.. Fans scream “yes!”… then he say.. “How come you guys know when I haven’t sing it yet”… hehe.. how cute he is… he bring his favorit phrase “When I say “Bei” you say “Jing”… Vann “Bei” – Fans “Jing – BeiJing.. ..

Vann got 24 baskets from various fanclub: HK, BeiJing, ShangHai, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Singapor, US, Spain,…. :sweatingbullets: A lot.. but some Basket’s ribbon and card was gone at the end of 1st show.. you guys know who did it .. gosh.. I really can’t stand anymore.

Ehn.. some1 said that Vann fans sent Vann a lot basket to compare with KT fans.. gosh.. they didn’t know Vann even get much more basket at his solo concert in Japan. the price of basket is around 82 USD.. Do we need to do that….whatever, this project is over now… I heard there’s a rumours of KV Thailand concert.. Uhm.. i dun know but I dun like the idea… that’s enough to me. Really !

Clip KV sing I BELIVE (Vann sang in chinese and KT in Korean)

Credits to Ori

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cAIfhD-HOrk

Here is pics from ….

Credits to http://vannessfans.org/bbs and http://Vandwe.net

IMG_0981b_Pmm5Xxf2gnkP.jpg

IMG_0979b_d94RUGNN5Lb2.jpg

IMG_0975b_COJR4z88narQ.jpg

IMG_0967b_u7NihUIqE2xP.jpg

IMG_0965b_XSnlF0cGmvaC.jpg

IMG_0961b_AWJCpVllOQU5.jpg

IMG_0960b_NUjtLdcnmkeU.jpg

IMG_0948b_JrU7vuINKpTZ.jpg

IMG_0941b_FhCyqld2GIet.jpg

IMG_0866b_2GpXljbUkQHw.jpg

IMG_0865b_GHOCrUEgWydJ.jpg

IMG_0833b_S3bSeRRNRNES.jpg

IMG_0808b_GVTXFV5629lr.jpg

IMG_0798b_djaXc6GujQUp.jpg

IMG_0797b_17vWiQENEbN0.jpg

Guest --=WinGz=--

Rey: ohh yeah, we sue have missed our 6 pack huh XD lol

-------------

Tam: no problem :lol: hahahha u are funny oh! :D

------------

Verona: ohh THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!! we love u!! :D

omg, that soemone who said that is like jealous or something.. O.O

woohooo VANNESS !!!!!!!! :wub:

-----------

msjang: F3 is jerry, vic and ken.. ;)

Guest chynna02

verona SARANGHAEYO! *HUG*

agh i wish i cud give flowers to vann!!! so envious T______T

but yeah VANNESS HWAITING~ *squeee*

lol.

but yeah THOSE PICS ARE HAWT. ahaha...

yeah i missed those abs XD

so yeah ^^

aw man i wish they cud go here in u.s..... XD i'll be glad and i'll jump up & down! ^^

I'm quite suprised vanness has a huge fanbase... When he started out in F4, alot of people go for Vic or Jerry.. And I thought I was the only one who likes Van.. lolz... Now, I'm so happy for him...because I'm into K-pop and he carved his way to the K-pop.. So proud of him!!!!!!!

Archived