Official: Vanness Wu Jian Hao thread

verona

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest singerchick

Wow, sucks about the Bejing incident. But I guess that's kind of the downside of being in a group, the "fanship" won't be even.

Anyway, here's some more news about Vanness at Leehom's concert and VAnness upcoming album.

I just cut out the basic Vanness-relevant parts.

...On the second night of the performance, Leehom's close friend Vanness Wu appeared at the concert. Vanness Wu danced in unison with Leehom's drum playing, one of the 5 instruments tjat Leehom played at the concert.

At the after party Vanness was also present, the two laughed and spoke to each other in English, exchanging perhaps inside jokes of some sort.......

.....Vanness perfromed his newest song at the concert, slated for his album release at the end of the year. At the end of the performance, Vanness wasn't shy to take advantage of the oppurtunity to ask Leehom to write and produce a song for him. Leehom laughed and agreed and added that they should form F5, joking that he would be a stand-in when one of the members couldn't make it to events. During the performance Vanness had a hot dance with his dancers who had extremely close body-to-body contact with Vanness....

...When asked what it was like to work with Vanness, Leehom said that it was an honor and fun, because the two were close friends. Behind the scenes Leehom and Vanness often hang out a lot when they are in Taiwan. They often go to each other's houses, watch movies, and go eat....

Guest --=WinGz=--

Chynna : yep, true! but yeah like what Verona said..forget about it, and cheer/support Vann together! lol :D lets show those rude KT fans how to be real fans..hehe! ^^

btw. u can call me Wing ;)

Verona: *sigh* those people are rude..but yeah, we'll be good fans, and not fight back, sine we're old enough to know how rude and indeed childish that is..

omg! i can't say thank u enough!! Love Vanness' smile! that brightens my day!..i just had a rough week behind my back, but seeing that bright happy smile makes it all good again.. :lol:

singerchick: thanks again for the good news! looking frward to Vann's new album!..awww, leehom and Vann are such good friends..they are so cute and perfect! :D

Guest chynna02

YEP IM OVER THAT KT FANS THING. IM NOT THAT MAD ANYMORE. HEHE. ITZ JUST THAT..... NO ONE MESSES WITH OUR VANNESS! :):):)

yay more pics ^^ ommo VERONA i really love yah :]

da jia hao!!!

News for today... Malaysia promotions goes well.. My friends told me that There are a lot Vann fans (from HK, China, Thailan, Phillipine..) went to Malaysia to support Vann.. He looks good at the aiport but a bit tired at the function... A fan who shaked hand with him said that his hand was cold... he might got sick... Uhm.. poor our V...

New stuff comes out !!!, a short preview of dance-song - Coco Lee featuring Vanness... it's called "HIP HOP tonight". My fren told me that they finished shooting MV... wow.. i can't wait.. Hope it will be hot as Beyonce and Jay-Z's MV..haha...

Here is the link

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...EF9948F7A13ECA0

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...1A034EC7A319FEA

Here the link of BeiJing handshake clip.. you guys must be hurt after watching :tears: ... be prepared ... Although i said it's over but i still feel hurt... i saw link a few days ago.. but i didn't download.. i didn't dare to watch 'coz i dun wanna see his sad face :( ...

LINK

BTV2 report: mms://mms.qianlongnv.com/news/yl/lnnyl0609010003.wmv

Estar report: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...B62D12264EA13CE

U86P4T8D783323F116DT20060901143820.jpg

U86P4T8D783323F107DT20060901143820.jpg

Guest --=WinGz=--

Verona: omg!thats so cool! yay, finished dling.. :D

actually i saw the video of the function...its not like its very bad or anything.. the most of the video, is an interview of the chinese show..they talk and stuff..but its not very sad..he still smiled.. ;)

Thanksfor sharing!

TO WinGz.. yeah.. he is not that sad from those clips.. as i said he is really proffessional, he even waved his fans and joked a lot during interview... That makes me admire him more... :)

Credits to SSENNAV from VCC Thailan

I wonder what magazin he was watching.. he seems very interest in watching it... :sweatingbullets: and who are those gals.. they seems so close with V

Rehearsal

A4683850-12.jpg

A4683850-11.jpg

A4683850-12.jpg

Resize%20of%20DSCF0003-P_q6NjjSwg9Ek4.jpg

Resize%20of%20DSCF0004-P_0e0oFTA1Cwcr.jpg

Resize%20of%20DSCF0005-R-P_Y2hu385y2awu.jpg

Resize%20of%20DSCF0006-P_kTqzqWp1dy7e.jpg

Event

A4683850-20.jpg

Resize%20of%20DSCF0038-P_r3ND5HWryUnl.jpg

Resize%20of%20DSCF0042-P_5bwds5tzeMH7.jpg

Resize%20of%20DSCF0069-P_yHEbRxynRTXZ.jpg

Guest --=WinGz=--

Verona: yep, exactly!! hes so professional! and indeed..thats why we love him so much! :D

OMG!! the pics are so cute! hehe wanna know what kind of mag that is too oh..!

:w00t: the pic with Coco is sooo hot! Coco is such a wonderful singer!! i love the song Reflection sung by her!

Vanness looks so cool oh! sooooo manly haha B)

THANK U!!!!!!! i luv u! :P

Guest adikkeluangman

I met V during K&V promo tour here in KL. He is tall. My friend got hugged by him and she said V is hot. She hang around them lot of time due to her work. V went back one day after Kangta, the flight was at noon and there are few fans there. My friend said V like it that way.

In other way, I want to thanks him coz he accepted KangTa invitations to make the collaboration. Coz if not, there is no way Kangta will come to our shore.

Guest --=WinGz=--

^ OMG!! so lucky!! i want to hug Vann too.. T_T

Aww, so sweet what u said.. ^^

---

ah i listened to Hip Hop tonight and I love this song! :D

hey people, I'm one of KT fans from Malaysia. I'm very sorry to hear what happened in Beijing. I find it very uncivilised, no matter who did it to who.

Although I'm not so much of Vanness's fans, I still find him a very good guy, after watching some clips and stuff. ^^

U all will continue to support Vanness no matter what he does right? and me too will support Kang Ta no matter what he does.

I hope the incident in Beijing won't affect the relationship between Vanness and Kang Ta's fans. I am sure they want to see their fans being united and supportive.

And yeaah, me too. Wanna thank Vanness, for bringing Kang Ta to Malaysia "indirectly"....hahaha...if not we from Malaysia won't be able to meet Kang Ta....

hi everyone

My name is Vivian , one friend of verona. Nice to meet all of you :)

Too bad that Verona can't check net usual these days ( she's quite busy with her work ) but I hope you can share information bout Vanness together :)

well i miss F4 very baddly. Vanness said he really truly invited F3 to Beijing concert. Oh my god , plx bring them together one again .

Guest --=WinGz=--

Waiyee: hi! i'm sure that the Beijing incident wont affect us.. if people are nice to us, then we'll be nice too..no worries! :D

Aww..so sweet.. u girls are really nice! ^^ :lol:

---------

ngavh: hello vivian! :lol: nice to meet u! aww..thats too bad..! :( tell her to jia you with her work! :lol:

omg! he really said that? ah! yes! please do that! lol i miss them too!!..

oehlala...hot avie u have there.. haha! :P

------------

Vanness and Coco at the recording studio for Hip Hop tonight [omg Vann is so cute! shaking his hand no.. :wub: <3 hehe i agree with coco.. :P]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX7uiyJuIDI&NR

Archived