Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

21 hours ago, shadowhawk said:

As are other fans, can't wait for the Season Two of Arthdal. I am expecting it to take Netflix by storm as Vincinzo did, although it will be quite a race. Vincinzo appears to be picking up fans every week.

It really doesn't matter. Though there are no updates yet from the production about S2. The only Arthdal crumb that we can get from now is the variety show The Great Escape S4. They used the Arthdal set. There are circulating photos about it like months ago. I honestly thought it was pre-production process for AC S2 but certain props/costumes were used for that show. Oh goody. Hahaha. 

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I finished the first six episodes(Part one) of  Arthdal S1 a few days ago. It was a good start.

Welcome to Arth... B)

• Confused 1

I am now confused about the situation with AC2. At any rate I am looking forward to Bogota and anything else Joong Ki cares to bring to the screen. Watched Vincinzo again today and noticed that the subtitles have been changed with some different wording. Guessing this may have been done to make it easier for the American and English speaking audiences to understand the plot and undertones of the supporting characters and their remarks.

On 7/13/2021 at 5:08 PM, kiaoticsaya said:

What I like about his transformation as Lord Saya (and for his other characters), the way he acts was so distinct and he's so versatile that you can easily disassociate it from the cute and manly Joong-ki

I myself was very surprised to see Joong Ki acting as Eunseom and Saya. Arthdal Chronicles is totally mind-blowing and I can't wait to watch season 2. It has got to be my fav drama from our Joong Ki (along with DOTS since I loveeee his look there :D). Joong Ki did an amazing job there, portraying the twin brothers who have totally different personalities, who experienced extreme hardship in their childhood. Eunseom somehow was luckier since his mom was with him, the poor Saya was locked in the tower without even knowing who he is, can't imagine how hard it has been for him :(.

Joong Ki has a cute look but he always tries to go beyond the pretty boy image, never hesitates to try on new role with different images, and always dedicates his best no matter how tiring the filming can be, that's what I admire him the most.

I got to know Joong Ki first from Sung Kyun Kwan scandal, after that I stopped watching K-dramas for a while then got hooked by DOTS then AC. 

Super happy to hear that Joong Ki is back to film Botoga <3 

Although I want him to rest well, I also want to see him back on small and big screen. Miss him already :D

Edited by EInfinity
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, EInfinity said:

Which episode are you watching now @backstreetboysfan?

I absolutely love AC, really gave me goosebumps sometimes. The storyline, the scenery, the actors and actresses... everything is so good. Our Joong Ki must have had a very hard time filming, especially for the role of Eunseom.

I have not started Part 2 of S1 yet. I don't know when I will. It is pretty. I so agree.

• Like 1

Thanks @ssteph for the awesome news!

Congrats to SD Biosensor and Mr Brand Ambassador :D

Shall we share which project we got to know Song Joong Ki? And which drama/movies made us become his fan? 

For me, I knew him since SKK scandal, officially became his fan since DOTS :) 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, shadowhawk said:

I am fairly new to his fandom but will evermore be on the Song Joong Ki love train. I am currently catching up on all his past lives, whenever I can tear myself away from rewatching Vincenzo and Space Sweepers and Arthdal.

Hi and Welcome to the thread and Fandom!:).

• Love 1

Great news everyone, Song Joong Ki has confirmed to star in a new drama:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1480001wpp/song-joong-ki-and-lee-sung-min-confirmed-to-star-in-new-fantasy-drama

Just hope that casting and filming process will go smoothly so we can see Joong Ki soon in the first half of 2022.

(After that is Arthdal Chronicles season 2 pls :D)

• Love 1

Awwww what a beautiful video made by History D&C!!! I love the music and the transition from a calm to a happy SJK on set. Don't you all miss Mr Vincenzo Cassano already? :)

Such a handsome man :wub:

I love the way he looked at me us at 1:58 *diessss* :D

• Love 1

• Guest changed the title to Song Joong Ki 송중기 - Upcoming Drama : Chaebol Family's Youngest Son (JTBC, 2022)

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

We want to read your gossip!

:evilelmo:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Everything he has done has been so well received it is difficult to choose the best that made me a die-hard fam. For me right now, Vincenzo is tops.

I do not live in the same country I do not expect to be able to meet Song Joong Ki. But it ranks up there at the Number One place of People I Dream To Meet.

I agree that Song Joong Ki has always made a good choice in choosing the scripts that's why I look forward to Chaebol Family’s Youngest Son so much. I think while waiting for the drama to air next year, I will try to read the novel first. 

I haven't got a chance to meet SJK either. Has anyone here met our beloved actor already? I bet he looks even more amazing in person :)

• Love 1