Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

ahhh he must be very busy these days with the preparations for the fan meeting in Singapore and the charity event with Park Ji Sung in Thailand ... my poor oppa! :( :( he must be exhausted ... and he need to start the filming of his drama

anyway, a new piece of news ... :D

CF prince Song Joong Ki , 'Nice Guy' to come back home theater

193013_14762_2856.jpg

Songjunggiga male star 'good guy' craze comes to driving.

He 'Sorry, I Love You' 'Love To Kill' Clothing and writer who wrote the new KBS2's sinjakin sumokgeuk 'chakannamja' bedroom to find kaeseutingdwae August. The existing character of the gentle man in the image to put a good man is expected to raise the topic.

Last year songjunggineun SBS 'Good Sunday - reonningmaen' even in the hachahal songjihyo, Yoo, Kim Jong Kook, Lee, etc. to share with your colleagues to say a tearful appearance early images showed a good riding radio waves.

In the other hand, the Internet more than 10 ads starring some of songjunggiga hooked 'songjunggiui day' has become a popular image. "Wake up in the morning, head dressed in sportswear, jogging, Seoul unsuspectingly drank a glass of milk, lunch Lotteria shall be settled in. After working in the office of the thirsty sprite drink after work, eat dinner Yukgaejang Our Home handmade. T. Mori before bedtime to Essence skin care and whitening capsules, Centrum multi-vitamin supplements to eat I go to bed 'is what the.

Source : Metro Seoul

finally ... reliable news about WOLFBOY .... CJ Entertainment just confirmed that they will be distributing the film :D

wolfboy_2.jpg

seems like August will be the most difficult month for Joong Ki this year ... WOLFBOY & NICE GUY premieres on the same month! omonaaa :D :D

@ SJK DC Gall

OK ... seems like our Joong Ki will shine on the charity event in Thailand! Here's the full list of stars who will attend the show :

asian-dream-cup1.jpg

and Joong Ki is the only actor ( the rest are all soccer stars! kyaaa!! ) w00t.gifw00t.gif ... Joong Ki is seriously famous in Thailand ... aigoo Ki Ailes, I'm sooooo happy (but jealous) for you! xD

@ SJK DC Gall

bhasjsdfuiosbmxdfhkdf!!! seems like the rumor of Joong Ki joining Park Ji Sung on the upcoming Running Man in Thailand is not a simple rumor w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif ... aigooo! I want to see Joong Ki again on Running Man!!! seriously!!! tears.giftears.gif

aasdffdfhjdfhj! if it's on the news ... wah!!! there are high chances! please oppa! pleeeeeease ... I miss the active Joong Ki tears.giftears.gif

Park, 'handsome' Song Joong Ki taegukseo meet? Why not?

20120511155913147.jpg

Internet heated 'oxygen tank' Park's first starring TV entertainment program content 'Mission Grant' was determined to.

10 days of multiple media SBS ' Good Sunday - reonningmaen 'Park officials pray that the words appeared on the program will do, if your country will be tuned exactly to the schedule announced appearances.

This fact is known to enter the entertainment program for some time, most of McCarthy's appearance was not able to see more familiar halftones was saying. In part two really sung Yoo, Kook, songjihyo , along with the actual racing jiseokjin 'reonningmaen' appearance expectations about whether the show was often expressed.

But Park with members of the mission seems to be going to take a mission to perform. Jong, Park's father, said: "Running from the top (night), the role of intelligence has decided that the mission," said McCarthy's appearance gave a hint about. 'Reonningmaen' cast to be held at the Park 'charity game at Thailand' 2nd ahsiandeurimkeop 'on schedule to make known to the local shooting.

Meanwhile, the Park 'charity game to be held in a Thai hot wave driving is known to participate in the Talent songjunggiga. Jong, said: "Manchester, England, recently visited songjunggissiga game against Swansea direct spectators at Old Trafford," He said, with Ji-Sung Park and Song Joong Ki 'Running Man' there is a possibility to appear on.

Source : Sports Daum

kyaaaaaa KTO ( Korea Tourism Organization ) is also supporting Joong Ki's fan meeting! awww! seems like they're supporting the activies of its hallyu stars ... thanks KTO! :wub: :wub:

[CONTEST TIME] SONG JOONGKI 1st Asia Tour Fan Meeting in Singapore 2012 - Win tickets to see him!

fm.jpg

SONG JOONGKI 1st ASIA TOUR FAN MEETING IN SINGAPORE 2012

The very adorable and affable actor, model and TV host, Song Joongki, is coming to town! Hurry, book your ticket with www.gatecrash.com.sg to see him in person now.

Date: Sunday, 27 May 2012

Time: 7.30pm

Venue: Shine Auditorium

Ticket Prices (S$): 58, 78, 98, 118, 158, 188

STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE FAN MEETING. WE HAVE 5 PAIRS UP FOR GRABS!

All you need to do is:

- SHARE this promo page on your FB wall

- WRITE a comment on which programme you first saw Song Joongki

That's all! Make sure your FB messaging function is enabled for us to contact you (if you win). Contest ends Wednesday, 23 May.

Source : Korea Tourism Organization Facebook

i looove him!

he's so cute, sexy, handsome, adorable, and charming!!!

and he's a really hot kisser too! (i've seen some scenes on youtube ^__~ lol)

his a great actor too!

i think my fave part of his face is his....mouth.

i dunno, the shape of his lips is just so sexy and fluffy, and the way he smiles! soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee!!! :D

his gf is sooo lucky to have him..aigooo

i looove him!

he's so cute, sexy, handsome, adorable, and charming!!!

and he's a really hot kisser too! (i've seen some scenes on youtube ^__~ lol)

his a great actor too!

i think my fave part of his face is his....mouth.

i dunno, the shape of his lips is just so sexy and fluffy, and the way he smiles! soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee!!!

his gf is sooo lucky to have him..aigooo

ahh *sigh * that hard moment when someone makes you remember the fact that he has a girlfriend * cry * :lol: :lol:

You're welcome Huwat ^_^ ... awwww nice to meet you! I can't be more agree with your description of my hubby :) he's just so beautiful to be real , his girlfriend is so lucky <_<

Hope you can visit his thread often ... you'll be always welcomed * hugs*

news about him!!!

He had a fan signing event today ... it was during the opening event of the new store of HEAD SPORTS in Myeongdong :w00t: ....

two pics from the store =D :

head8.jpg

arriving :wub: :

head21.jpg

head11.jpg

it was reported that the whole avenue was blocked because of the impressive attendance :blink: * the press is already mentioning The Joong Ki Effect :D * ... unfortunately the biggest portion of fans were not able to enter to the store for security reasons! poor Ki Ailes =(

@ SJK DC Gall

omona ... there are tons of pics from the fansigning w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif ... first, the official pics form HEAD SPORTS :wub: :

head32.jpg

head37.jpg

head34.jpg

head36.jpg

head35.jpg

head33.jpg

most of the pics were taken before the event ... Joong Ki was busy selecting clothes :lol: :lol: , and after that he went outside the the store to say hi to Ki Ailes who weren't able to be part of the event :wub: :wub: he's such a gentleman :wub: :wub:

@ HEAD Sports

Song Joong Ki to High-Five Every Fan at Fan Meeting in Singapore

5ed501e762460cf05fe9af2d2bdf1713_large.jpg

Song Joong Ki's "1st Asia Tour Fan Meeting in Singapore - Thrill & Love" originally scheduled to be held on May 20, has been rescheduled to take place on May 27. A new organizer Boom Korea has taken over from Colored Rhythms, following a cancellation notice by the latter.

In his 3-day visit, fans will be able to see Song Joong Ki every day through a series of planned events. Some of the Korean artistes visiting Singapore have resorted to using the elite JetQuay CIP Terminal to avoid waiting fans in the arrival halls. Fans must be happy to know that Song Joong Ki will be arriving and leaving through the normal exit on May 25.

On May 26, fans who have purchased the CAT 1 tickets are also in for a real treat as they will be allowed into a closed door media interview session. On the same day at Square 2 Atrium, an open press conference will be held. The kindhearted idol will also be treating some invited children from Club Rainbow along with their family, to a sumptuous Korean meal jointly supported by Todai, International Seafood & Sushi Buffet Restaurant and aT Center (Korea AgroTrade Center Singapore).

The highlight of Song Joong Ki's trip is of course the fan meeeting that will take place at the Shine Auditorium on May 27! The program ranges from singing to games, including a talk time to let fans know Song Joong Ki better. Although it is not a new feat, but to express his gratitude to fans, Song Joong Ki will be giving high-fives to everyone who attends the show. Unusual giveways for lucky draws include the pillowcases that he will be sleeping on during his stay in Singapore! Seriously?!

Tickets are on sale now at gatecrash.com.sg. Prices exclude booking fee:

For updates on this event, please follow Boom Korea on facebook.

Source : Soompi News

more info about his fan meeting in Singapore :D :D ... I'm so proud of my hubby ... he will be even doing charity projects in SIngapore! ... he's the best! B)

Song Joong Ki 3-Day Plan in Singapore Revealed

fm.jpg

Proudly brought to you by Sidus HQ and Boom Korea, mark your calendar as Song Joong Ki will be confirming to spend intimate time with you on 27 May 2012 in Singapore! He has even prepared unusual gifts to be

given away for lucky draws (enter here!), including the very pillowcases that he will be sleeping on during his stay in Singapore.

Most would recognize him as the flower boy in the popular variety show “Running

Man” that is being aired on Channel U every Wednesday at 9pm, while others

may remember his witty character Goo Yong Ha in “Sunghyunkwan Scandal”. In

any case, Song Joong Ki has definitely captured the hearts of both young and

old.

In his 3-day visit, every single day will give a chance for fans can first catch a glimpse of the actor.

The airport on May 25 via the normal terminal and to be in the same room while he conducts interviews; May 26 will hold on the same day at Square 2, Atrium, at 3.30pm with an autograph session, and a group

photo taking session! Of course, leaving the best for last at Shine Auditorium on May 27, prepare for all of the fans who have purchased any ticket to get a high-five from the charming man himself!

Another accolade we have to highlight is his warm heart – in case you think this flower boy is only skin deep, Song Joong Ki who is deeply concerned about societal causes, has donated his pay generated from an environment documentary to charity. The kindhearted Song Joong Ki will be inviting some children from Club Rainbow, together with their family, to a sumptuous Korean meal supported by Todai International Seafood & Sushi Buffet Restaurant and aT Center (Korea AgroTrade Center Singapore) on May 26.

Tickets are on sale. Korea.com will be on full-coverage for his 3-day visit to Singapore, so stay tune for the full report for those of you who are not in the region!

Source : Korea.com

reports about Joong Ki ^^ and I'm so glad that he's on the very top of the CF industry with 2 of his best friends!!! our 3 SKKS stars on the big leagues! :D :D

Kim Soo Hyun, Park Yoo Chun , Song Joong Ki , Yoo Ah In : handsome quartet occupied CF

44075752_2.jpg

The quartet of new-generation male star after two home theater market has taken over CF. Kim Soo-hyun, bakyucheon, infant, fresh songjunggiro a handsome actor in his early 20s quartet with two home theater market, riding in the CF and the trend has proved to be stars. By appealing to different audiences and attract consumers in the mainstream appeal of star quartet saw the analytic solution.

Distinctive charm and refreshing with a smile, that actor 'Song Joong Ki'

Drama that aired in December last year, 'deep-rooted trees with the smoke from which three kinds of handsome young attractive looks and outstanding acting by songjunggineun once emerged as a star. Songjunggineun beverage brand in particular, was chosen as a model of a sprite with a distinctive smile and a refreshing look to present the toughest years of hiding went on targeting young layers.

Songjunggineun with sprites and Seoul Milk, Lotteria, sports brands HEAD, senteurom, T. Mori's advertising model, was chosen as the row is recognized as the hottest star CF.

Source : Sports Seoul

nooooooooooo! I ran out of money but I want to buy this sooooo badly tears.giftears.giftears.gif an it's a limited edition * tragedy * tears.giftears.gif

Song Joong Ki - 2011 Japan Tour DVD

jpdvd1.jpg

lucky korean and japanese Ki Ailes -_- ... I just died of jealousy -_-:(

Credits to capt.ssong @ SJK DC Gall