Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

LOL! xD seems like Junjin is an anti of our handsome Joong Ki?? :lol: :lol: :lol: poor him, he's onlye jealous of our Joong Ki :lol: :lol:

Shinhwa’s Junjin is not a fan of actor Song Joong Ki?

20120501_junjin_songjoongki.jpg

Shinhwa‘s Junjin recently revealed that he is definitely not a fan of actor Song Joong Ki, raising curiosity among viewers and fans.

The legendary idol group guested on the April 30th broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Hello‘ to listen to the concerns and worries of the public.

One of the viewers who applied for the show was Kim Jae Shik, a man who detested Shinhwa because his girlfriend is an avid fan of Minwoo. Upon hearing his concern, Junjin nodded in sympathy stating, “I totally understand.”

He continued, “I used to date a female celebrity, but she suddenly became a fan of another male celebrity.” Junjin was unable to hide his frustration as he remarked, “I’m a celebrity too!”

When asked who the male celebrity was, he answered that it was none other than “pretty boy” Song Joong Ki. “I’ve never met Song Joong Ki, but I personally don’t like him very much,” causing the set to break out into laughs.

Source : Allkpop

ahhh the tentative dates of his upcoming fan meetings are revealed w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif :

Song Joong Ki 1st Asia Tour "Thrill & Love"

2vcgqvk.jpg

THAILAND : April 28 (Done)

SINGAPORE : May 20 / Due to the problems with the organizer it must be the 26 or 27 )

CHINA (Shanghai) : May 26 ( But I think they will move the date to the next week due the problem in Singapore)

HONG KONG : June 16

TAIWAN : June 30

KOREA : 1st week of July ( Date not confirmed yet )

Ki Ailes ... are you ready??? Song Joong Ki, the korean heartthrob is coming to your town! ^_^ ^_^

wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! finally ... the pics of our Joong Ki as the new image of Hyundai !!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

Song Joong Ki for Hyundai i30

hyundai.jpg

hyundai1.jpg

hyundai2.jpg

hyundai3.jpg

OMG!!! this guy is just too hot :wub: :wub: :wub: ... thank you Hyundai , you chose the best model ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Source : SJK DC Gall

awwww Boom Korea is doing an amazing job with the preparations of the fan meeting in Singapore ... justa I previous informed here , they confirmed the possible date of the event :

Event Update: The date changed to 25-27 May 2012 for SONG JOONG KI 1ST ASIA TOUR FAN MEETING IN SINGAPORE 2012 “THRILL AND LOVE”

ahhh ... and this !!! :wub: :wub: Song Joong Ki's special gift for his singaporean Ki Ailes :wub: :wub:

34xniuf.jpg

Aren't they cute? Don't you just want to hug them? ^^ What if we tell you that they are Song Jong Ki's own buddy pillows? Lucky fan will be walking away with the pillow at the fan meeting. It will be autographed by him and yes, you will receive it from him personally too at the fan meeting. There will be other exciting news coming up so stay tuned. Now who's too excited to sleep tonight?

Source :

Boom Korea

Guest jjsweeter0211

Aww thanks a lot for all the wonderful pictures and news <3

So glad that his fanmeeting in Thailand is a huge success. Love all his CFs

Indeed our Joongki is CF king :wub: :wub:

Aww thanks a lot for all the wonderful pictures and news <3

So glad that his fanmeeting in Thailand is a huge success. Love all his CFs

Indeed our Joongki is CF king

Have you seen the pics for the Hyundai CF? :wub: :wub: :wub: from 2010 until now he has remained the tittle of CF king ... our guy is making a lot of money :lol: :lol: his mom must be proud :lol:

It's so nice to see you here, chingu!!! a gift for you hahaha :

011.jpg

:P :P :P :P