Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

ahhh some articles ... his agency already confirmed him as the lead of A GOOD MAN !!

Songjunggi 'chakannamja' appeared confirmed, in the film back bedroom

201242391022vmxwmin_T5_24670.jpg

songjunggiga comeback in home theater 'chakannamja' to clinch songjunggineun April 26 yen and phone calls from news "Hee chakannamjae new artist confirmed to appear," he said directly. Songjunggineun "broadcasting or broadcast date is yet to be finalized, but confirmed the sequel show You're gonna look as good as built," she said testimony.

Last year's SBS 'rooted tree', and to postpone acting on the three kinds of youth who re-evaluation of the movie with Bo songjunggineun 'Wolf Boy' after filming the sequel is in the preparation and rest. 'chakannamja' a 'I'm sorry It is, I love you ',' A Love to Kill ',' Thank you ', and wrote to the woman who loved New Clothing and writer betrayed by a man and a woman, melodramatic drama going on. 'Rooted tree' which is prepared by IHQ songjunggi agency.

Source : Newsen

Songjunggi 'chakannamja', organized in August KBS sumokgeuk 'influential'

201204261021772678_1.jpg

Rising Star songjunggiwa Hee writer's encounter with anticipated drama 'chakannamja' potent combination known to the KBS. 'chakannamja' Clothing and author of the songjunggiwa agency IHQ (Sidus) are produced in works. Drama ' Christmas snow on 'The two men signed a bond with the lead actor and a writer second task was to be with. Clothing and writers' Sorry, I Love You ',' Thank you ',' Will it Snow for Christmas "and wrote such gems melodramatic figures. current 'chakannamja' KBS TV station and the combination is finalized. According to a recent organizing officials conducted a meeting scheduled for the first broadcast on May 30 at sumokgeuk 'gaksital' strand was taken up as the successor to organize. If there is no extreme of August through KBS 2TV is expected to ride the wave.

Directors include four-part drama series Special series' usual dating 'is powerful and directed by PD Kim Jin - Won. 'Normal love' watching Hee Kim writer PD directing style and the popular love calls sent directly known. two outside sources, as well as figure belonging IHQ actress, recently popular cruising and being okay to cast an actor is to coordinate . hinpyeon 'chakannamja' love to the woman who betrayed another woman to a man for revenge episodes occur while using the grill Melo drama.

Source : Osen

Song Joong Ki Confirmed for New Drama "Nice Guy"

faa5f849b8ce718f9a932a73129dcb16_large.jpg

It has been confirmed that actor Song Joong Ki will play a role in the upcoming drama “Nice Guy”.

On April 26, the actor had a telephone conversation with a local Korean news organization. In this conversation, Song Joong Ki stated the following, “It has been confirmed that I will play a role in the new drama of the producer Lee Kyung Hee. We have not yet confirmed on which network the drama will be aired.

Song Joong Ki has received great admirations from fans after his great performances in SBS’s “Tree With Deep Roots”, in which he played the young king Sejong. After finishing the filming of his new movie “Wolf Boy”, in which he will star next to actress Park Bo Young, the young actor is now preparing for the filming of a sequel and taking a well-deserved rest.

“Nice Guy” is the new project of producer Lee Kyung Hee, who has also produced the well-known drama’s “I Am Sorry, I Love You” and “Thank You”. The drama is a melodrama which depicts the story of a man who has been hurt by a woman he loves and how he continues his own life by using several women.

Source : Soompi News

Guest jjsweeter0211

OMG I'm so happy :D Joongki and Chaewon in melodrama together blush.gif

That would be amazing pair :wub:

Can't wait for more info blush.gif

OMG I'm so happy :D Joongki and Chaewon in melodrama together blush.gif

That would be amazing pair :wub:

Can't wait for more info blush.gif

awww J!!! I'm seriously dying of happiness!!! this is sooo perfect :D :D

Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won in "Nice guy"

photo234191.jpg

Hot icons Song Joong-ki and Moon Chae-won are going to star in a new drama by writer Lee Kyeong-hee.

According to sources on the 26th, Song Joong-ki and Moon Chae-won have confirmed to star in the drama "Nice Guy" which was written by Lee Kyeong-hee from "Sorry, I Love You", "A Love to Kill", "Thank You" and more.

This is a mellow drama of a man who uses a woman who lost her memories to take revenge on a woman who betrayed him. Song Joong-ki's management said, "We aim for airing in August although we haven't set things out yet".

The two actor and actress decided to star in this drama out of trust in the writer. They are currently the rising stars of the entertainment industry. Song Joong-ki has starred in "Sungkyungkwan Scandal" and "Deep-rooted Tree", earning him support from lady fans and Moon Chae-won has risen to a high place with "The Princess' Man" and "Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon".

Source : Hancinema

ahjdjdfdfgfngfklgf! pics of Joong Ki at Bangkok's airport w00t.gifw00t.gif:wub: :wub:

airport.jpg

airport1.jpg

airport2.jpg

ahhh thai Ki Ailes must be soooooooo happy :D :D

Credits as tagged

and more articles about his new drama ... kyaaaaaa :wub:

Moon Chae Won to Break Song Joong Ki's Heart in Drama “Nice Guy?”

f64cb4eb3c5c4eafc145e326fd65f4d4_large.jpg

As reported earlier, Song Joong Ki has been confirmed for upcoming drama “Nice Guy,” which is written by Lee Kyung Hee, the mastermind behind “I’m Sorry, I Love You,” “A Love to Kill,” and “Will It Snow on Christmas.” There have been several rumors that Moon Chae Won was also onboard the new series. However, her management agency announced, “It’s true that we are currently looking over ‘Nice Guy.” However, we have yet to confirm the project. It’s simply one of many projects that are up for consideration.

“Nice Guy” is a melodrama about a man who had been betrayed and hurt by the woman he loves. As a result, he becomes a womanizer, using several women to seek revenge against her.

After coming off a successful year last year with “The Princess’s Man” and “Arrow: The Ultimate Weapon,” Moon Chae Won has become one of the number one sought after actresses.

Source : Soompi News

ok ... his new drama is just getting better and better ... see who was added to the cast!!!!!!! Joong Ki's best friend LEE KWANG SOO! :lol: :lol:

'Heodang' Lee <chakannamja> joined ... even drama "Sucker"

IE001421828_STD.jpg

The actor Lee <chakannamja> will be joining.

According to multiple broadcasters the songjunggi Lee, scheduled to appear trope sources drama "chakannamja> was cast on. An official entertainment agency the 26th King Kong <ohmayi Star "in line with the" Lee is <chakannamja> is scheduled to appear in, "he said.

<Chakannamja> a <Sorry, I Love You> "A Love To Kill> <Thanks> Clothing and the artist's works and wrote. Woman wearing a head injury. Seoeun tile amnesia by manipulating his memories chase revenge story of a man captured river E Lu.

Lee the SBS <Good Sunday> 1 <reonningmaen> is loved by the public through. SBS <sitiheonteo>, channel A <chonggakne grocery store> and the movie "ganginam>" All of my wife starred in "Business Administration and Lee have been active and young, but a friend of Lou Bar rihan river E managements. Role .

<Chakannamja> a <equatorial Male> subsequent broadcast <gaksital> followed by a woman withount trickiness KBS 2TV drama would meet in coming August plans to ride the wave.

Source : Nate News

Kwnag Soo ah!!!!!!! you're such a loyal friend !!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

ajhdsjsfdfkjdgfiopgfmngfklgf! this is one of the best news for SKKS fans w00t.gifw00t.gif .... GEOLRIM ( aka Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In ) were selected as the image of FUJIFILM !!!!!!!!

f9mszp.jpg

LOL!!!!!! Fujifilm Instax couple! :lol: :lol: :lol: This is the 2nd time for Joong Ki as Fujifilm model ( his previous costar was Kim Byul ... now Yoo Ah In muahahahaha!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: )

Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won for new Lee Kyung Hee drama?

sjwmcw.jpg

Oh momma, this better be true!

A Lee Kyung Hee script + 2 talented and charming actors? I SO WANT! I love love love Lee Kyung Hee. Tho I’ve had some gripes with her writing in recent years (her latest When It Snows For Christmas), it doesn’t change the fact that she’s a writer who writes with passion and heart, and had penned several of my favourite melodramas in the past (MISA, Thank You and Sang Doo). She tends to overdo the melodrama and histrionics, and glosses on the deluge of tears a bit too much. But knowing the crybaby and rabid emotional-freak I am, I’m going to be perfectly fine being the complaisant lil fan of hers. Drama tears and all, bring it ON!

News reports today mentioned that Song Joong Ki has already confirmed his participation in the drama titled “A Good Man / A Kind Man“, while Moon Chae Won is in talks, this close to closing the deal. I for one, pray so hard that this will come to realisation. It MUST. Cos seriously, this is a heavenly OTP waiting to happen. You’ve got the talented SJK who has been utterly underused (all these years) until his recent stint in Tree With Deep Roots, together with Best Actress MCW who just came off a hot and souring success that was of TPM. I really can’t ask for a more perfect casting.

A Good Man is scheduled to air on KBS in August right after Bridal Mask (omo, after Joo Won we get SJK?!!!) and production will be under the helm of IHQ. No director/PD has been secured yet, but a potential Kim Jin Won (Ordinary Love) has expressed great interest. A gist of the rumored plot has also been circulating online, which will get fans of both actors reeling from excitement for a bit until things are set and confirmed on paper.

SJK will play a character who intends to exact revenge on an ex-girlfriend who betrayed him and left him for an older man. If MCW is confirmed to be on board, she will play the daughter of that old man, whom SJK’s character will be using and manipulating to carry out his revenge. And… go figure out the rest. Other sources say that the girl will have amnesia, or is blind, but so far no concrete info on that yet. So yeap, you have a combo of MISA + IJUKSA here. Very much a typical revenge story with a dash of romance and melodrama. But SJK playing vindictive and revengeful guy? Ooooohhhh, I can’t wait to see that.

I hope IHQ manages to find a good and solid PD to do this. The last thing you need is a brainwrecked and short sighted PD who lacks what it takes to convey Lee’s story. Perhaps someone like Mawang or Alone In Love’s PD? *I’m asking for the impossible here* Anyways, more than anything, I’m most looking forward to the writer-actor combo. And truly earnestly sincerely hope it won’t falter or disappoint (like Equator Man or Rooftoop Prince – MEH).

Source : Ripgal's Haven of Insanity

Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won consider new melodrama

SongJoongKi6.jpg

It looks like we’re going to see Song Joong-ki (Tree With Deep Roots) back in dramaland sooner rather than later, and possibly with Moon Chae-won (The Princess’s Man) as his heroine. The melodrama Nice Guy is the new project from writer Lee Kyung-hee, of Will it Snow for Christmas, I’m Sorry, I Love You, A Love to Kill, and Thank You, among many others.

It seems like Song Joong-ki is a lock for the project, since he does have a longstanding relationship with the writer since Will it Snow, and has been reportedly prepping his schedule for the production. Moon Chae-won is “considering the role among others,” so we’ll see how it plays out.

The story is a straight-up melo, and it sounds like heavy stuff: the hero gets betrayed by his girlfriend, and so in order to get back at her, he uses an amnesiac woman for his revenge scheme. Well that sounds like a GREAT idea. Is there no one in his life to scream, “Mistaaaaaake”? The drama’s title in Korean is a homophone for “nice guy,” but spelled wrong on purpose, like the slangy version of the word. It’s intentional, though I don’t know if it’s actually meant to change the meaning, since this guy is not a nice guy, by any stretch of the imagination.

The production is early in the development stage, so it has yet to find a PD and a broadcaster, but plans to air sometime in August.

MoonChaeWon5.jpg

Source : Dramabeans

more pic of his arrival ( Bangkok's International Airport ) :D :

airport10.jpg

airport7.jpg

airport8.jpg

airport5.jpg

airport11.jpg

according to what I read hundred of fans were at the airport but for security reasons they weren't able to access to the first floor :mellow: , only few lucky fans were close to him ( the rest was on the 2nd floor ) :blink:

@ 411 Entertainment

Song Joong Ki Gets First Drama Leading Man in Nice Guy Written by Lee Kyung Hee

niceguy.jpg

Okay, this is like Christmas came early…..but then you didn’t quite get the present you were hoping for. It’s not a disappointment per se, I simply need some time to process this and wrap my head around it. Song Joong Ki FINALLY gets his leading man role in a prime time drama, and it’s so meaty I could weep in happiness for him. He’s just signed on to screenwriter Lee Kyung Hee‘s latest melodrama (don’t tell me you were expecting anything else) Nice Guy. Barring the shudder-inducing flashback to Bad Guy simply by the similarity in titles, I was already a million percent on board the second I knew this was a Lee Kyung Hee-penned drama. She has written some of my all time favorite K-dramas ever, and I consider her a writer that always attempts to dissect and delve into the emotion of love (not romance, not passion, but love). Toss in Song Joong Ki, I’m now a billion percent committed. The only hitch is that the rumored leading lady isn’t one of my fave young actresses.

In talks to be the leading lady is Moon Chae Won, who is really have a phenomenal last 2 years in terms of career explosion. I confess I was hoping it would be Moon Geun Young, as she’s long overdue for another project, and her pairing up with Song Joong Ki has long been a dream of mine. I like Moon Chae Won, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve yet to completely love her performance or character in any of her previous works. I do prefer her playing young and sassy types, because she tends to be all teary and overwrought at times when she delves into the melodrama. With that said, if she does sign on (which looks highly likely), then I’m game for this pairing. Nice Guy will be about a man who gets his heart broken by a woman, and he decides to get revenge by using other women, including a blind woman who ends up changing his outlook on love. The drama is slated to air on KBS in August.

Source : A Koala's Playground

wahhh more updates about Joong Ki and his friends xD

With Ah In for FUJIFILM :

1817aq.jpg

hahaha these two areeee :wub::wub::lol:

and the news about Kwang Soo :

Lee Kwang Soo to reunite with Song Joong Ki in a new drama?

20120426_kwang_soo.jpg

Actor and Running Man member, Lee Kwang Soo has been casted for a new drama series, ‘Nice Guy‘.

Star News conducted an interview with the actor’s agency and according to them, “It’s true that Lee Kwang Soo has been casted for ‘Nice Guy’. However, he has only confirmed the role and participation in the drama; we still have to sort out the other details.”

If Lee Kwang Soo becomes confirmed, he will be playing the role of Park Jae Gil, who is the best friend of the protagonist. Park Jae Gil is reported to be a goofball college student, which is a perfect match for Kwang Soo, as he has played numerous roles similar to this one.

Furthermore, it has been reported that ‘Nice Guy’ is being written by Lee Kyung Hee. Song Joong Ki will be playing the main role, and Moon Chae Won is also reported to be reviewing the casting offer.

The drama is slated to air during August through KBS. It will be nice to see Lee Kwang Soo reunite with former Running Man member, Song Joong Ki!

Source : Allkpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

So many awesome news today. Thanks a lot for sharing Nina blush.gif:wub:

Same aged friends in his new drama when he will be leading male role :wub: Adorable and sweet blush.gif

A couple CF with Yoo Ah In. OMG Yes! blush.gif

It's such an interesting coincidence that Yoo Ah In and Moon Chae Won are recently Soju CF couple haha. Joongki and Chaewon will be couple in his new drama. So complicated lol :P

So many awesome news today. Thanks a lot for sharing Nina blush.gif:wub:

Same aged friends in his new drama when he will be leading male role :wub: Adorable and sweet

A couple CF with Yoo Ah In. OMG Yes!

It's such an interesting coincidence that Yoo Ah In and Moon Chae Won are recently Soju CF couple haha. Joongki and Chaewon will be couple in his new drama. So complicated lol

in adittion Joong Ki and Kwang Soo will be best friends on the drama! kyaaaaaaaaa ... it's sooo awesome! xD

and about Ah In .. haha such a nice coincidence! Moon Chae Won is a lucky girl :lol:

I'm really happy for my boy , J! He's doing really really well ... his asia tour is totally daebak! here are some pics from the press conference in Bangkok :

press-conference7.jpg

press-conference8.jpg

press-conference9.jpg

press-conference10.jpg

thai Ki Ailes reported that the Siam Paragon was filled with hundreds of fan waiting for him ...only few could be able to attend the press conference who was also filled with thai press media w00t.gifw00t.gif ... seriously this guy never fail to amaze me , he's a truly hallyu star :D

Can't wait for the fan meeting! :wub: ... and for more pics of the conference :P

@ KiTH

more pics from the press conference blush.gif :

press-conference6.jpg

press-conference1.jpg

press-conference2.jpg

why is he so handsome??? eh???' :wub: :wub:

@ Twitter

another article about NICE GUY w00t.gifw00t.gif

Song Joong Ki Chosen as the Lead Role in Melodrama ‘Nice Guy’

MoonChaeWon_SongJoongKi.jpg

After getting highly praised for his outstanding performance in sageuk hit ‘Tree with Deep Roots’ where he played the young version of Hang Suk Kyu’s king Sejong role, Song Joong Ki finally gets his first chance to play the lead character in a full-length drama.

Song’s been cast for the new melodrama called ‘Nice Guy’ from screenwriter Lee Kyung Hee who previously penned some of the best K-dramas ever such as ‘I’m Sorry, I Love You’, ‘A Love to Kill’, and ‘Thank You’, among many others.

Actress Moon Chae Won is a top contender for the leading lady though she has not said yes yet. She’s currently a hot icon in the showbiz, thanks to her strong performance in sageuk hit ‘The Princess’s Man’ and box office movie ‘Arrow, the Ultimate Weapon’.

‘Nice Guy’ is described as a classic melodrama involving betrayal, revenge and romance. The plot is about a man who gets betrayed by his girlfriend, and he decides to get revenge by using an amnesiac woman, but ends up changing his outlook of love. It aims for August broadcast.

Source : My Drama Diary