Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

gosh , I'm soo so happy for Joong Ki ... his fan meeting was a total sold out , more than 2000 fans gathered the Siam Paragon Hall .... DAEBAK!!!!!!!!! Joong Ki ahh , you're the best! :D

Now he's on the plane back to Korea ... here's a pic from Bangkok's Airport :

28rchso.jpg

omona .. handsome :wub:

and more pics from the FM :

33z5n5j.jpg

23jr60k.jpg

axiey9.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Credit as tagged

ok ... this is simply too awesome!!! :w00t: this is the perfect example of how much loved our Joong Ki is ... A family was spotted at his fan meeting in Bangkok ... :wub: :wub: :wub:

2r20u9x.jpg

starting with the grandparents and even the grandaughter!!!!!! ... this family represent why Ki Aile family is the best! (and If I'm not wrong the guy was the fanboy of the family :lol: the biggest Joong Ki fan hahaha wahhhhhh this is daebak! ) :lol:

Ki Ailes are the best ... grandmother,grandfather , we love you! :wub:

@ 411 Entertainment

wahhh lots of fancams at the airport w00t.gifw00t.gif hundreds of fans were at the airport in the middle of the night only to say bye ... thai Ki Ailes, I ♥ you :wub: :wub:

ok ... I think I'm dying of jealousy rigth now -_- :

thai_fan-meeting_15.jpg

thai_fan-meeting_16.jpg

thai_fan-meeting_17.jpg

no way!!!!!!! waht are you doing oppa!!! :blink: ... and you! lucky girl! where are you touching??? <_<

thai_fan-meeting_27.jpg

LOL ... this girl was about to faint xD

thai_fan-meeting_21.jpg

ahhh lucky you x_x

thai_fan-meeting_26.jpg

wahhhhh I also want to hug him tears.giftears.gif

thai_fan-meeting_28.jpg

thai_fan-meeting_29.jpg

xDDDD another excited Ki Aile xDD

thai_fan-meeting_34.jpg

awww ... she was crying due the emotion blush.gif

@ 411 Entertainmet

news about our Joong Ki's success in Thailand :D

Song Joong Ki, taegukseo fan meeting in more than 2000 people cheering ... it 'Hallyu ★

201204300804771245_1.jpg

Actor songjunggiga in Thailand with more than 2,000 fans a romantic fan meeting took time. songjunggineun the past 28 days more than 2,000 fans and fan meeting in Thailand 'songjunggi First Fan Meeting of Thailand 2012 Asia tour thrills Ann Love (Song Joong Ki 1st Aisa Tour Fan Meeting in Thailand 2012 THRILL & LOVE) 'completed with great success. especially paenmitingeun songjunggiui this fan meeting tour of Asia and became the point of the first to start a more meaning profound.

Receive acclaim from fans stage appearance, singing ballads and up appeared songjunggineun witty joke, since the fans were entertained by introducing. Following on from his debut songjunggiui containing the current 'He Story' through the corner of the songjunggiui honest talked about various Filmography. also called sweet romantic ballad bouquet of roses and doll gift to impress fans with sikyeoteumyeo songjunggiwa other fans Questions and Answers about the kinds of questions that the time to come, to communicate directly with fans was also pleasant to spend time. "I spent a happy time seems to be really fun, I like this a long step for a man who assisted Thai fans sincerely thank the next time, good work as an actor, not a fan meeting will give greetings. And once again if the opportunity to visit Thailand for you I'll thank you, "he chose to offer words of thanks. Meanwhile songjunggineun movie 'Wolf Boy' is scheduled to be screened.

Source : Osen

Song Joong Ki fan meeting in Thailand, 2000 people gathered in an explosion proved popular

16gyaeb.png

Actor songjunggiga sparkling fans and spent time in Thailand.

The past 28 days more than 2,000 fans and fan meeting in Thailand's 'Song Joong Ki 1st Asia Tour Fan Meeting In Thailand 2012 THRILL & LOVE' will have completed more successful. Songjunggiui fan meeting tour in Asia, especially the first of this paenmitingeun became the point of time was even more special.

Receives from fans cheered on stage singing songs and ballads appeared calm songjunggineun fan meeting was inaugurated in Part 1. Following the movie 'Wolf Boy' after the end of filming the story, and after introducing geunhwang out like he became a MC with a witty joke made the fans happy.

Songjunggineun with talk time after full-fledged drama rooted trees' and 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' recalls, and the fans directly to the scene to act in the drama songjunggiui 'Scenes replay' laid the corner, the judges have to songjunggineun fan Leave the acting was also in the sense of the Commentary.

Following on from his debut songjunggiui containing the current 'He Story' through the corner for his frank talk and chat with various Filmography spent a pleasant hour.

After a minor torque moment on the stage to finish the exits on the stage rather than songjunggineun soon re-appeared on the screen, directly to fans through a lottery call a person invited onto the stage, presenting the sweet serenade has offered a surprise event.

Two copies of a song called from the waiting room opened songjunggineun sweet ballad with a sweet song with a romantic bouquet of roses touched the doll as a gift to fans. Emerged directly from the audience, especially the songjunggiga, drew an enthusiastic response from fans.

After the serenade 'Q & A' songjunggiwa fans to each other through corners with questions and answers to questions about time to come, feel the love of the fans had a good time to communicate directly. In addition to the atmosphere as fans and relay followed by 'dating game' enjoying the ambiance was heightened.

More than two hours of this happy time with the fans and songjunggineun Finally, "I think I spent a pleasant and happy hours. That step for a man who assisted so far in Thailand sincerely thank the fans. As an actor, not a fan meeting next time I'll say good work. In addition, if the opportunity once again for you will visit Thailand. Thank you, "he preached fan meeting called after the encore song was finished.

Currently songjunggineun 'Wolf Boy' is ahead of the release.

Source : TV Report

Joong Ki was too excited at the fan meeting ... he sang the fampous Big Bang song Sunset Glow at the ending of the FM ^_^ ^_^

thai_fan-meeting_33.jpg

he was singing and taking pics with the cameras and mobiles of his fans .... kyaaaa :wub: :wub:

120428 Joongki singing @ 1st Asia Tour Fan Meeting in Thailand

Credits : nutxing @ YT

120428 Song Joongki Fanmeeting - The Red Sunset

Credits : MinnieJPJ @ YT

120428 SONG JOONG KI FAN MEETING end

Credits : icepainful @ YT

120428 SongJoongki sings Sunset Glow at Fan Meeting in Thailand

Credits : maoLEOcassi @ YT

120428 [Fancam] Joongki @ fan meeting in Thailand

Credits : ejizen1990 @ YT

120428 [Fancam] Joongki @ fan meeting in Thailand (ending)

Credits : ejizen1990 @ YT

you're welcome aranses  ^_^ ^_^  ... well I can't add anything , he's cute indeed  :lol:

more pics from the FM ...Joong Ki and the crowd :

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

:D :D  aaaaaaah I'm so proud of Ki Ailes ... really  B)

@ 411 Entertainment

*waves at the girl who!

Happy to see Joongki had a successful Thai FM.. look at the crowd!!

*waves at the girl who!

Happy to see Joongki had a successful Thai FM.. look at the crowd!!

he's doing really well overseas ... and it's just the beginning of his tour ( Singapore, Hong Kong, China , Taiwan and Korea ... be ready! :lol: ) ... I can't be more proud of this guy xD he never fail to amaze me! seriously! :D

Ki Ailes ( this is the name of Joong Ki fans around the world ) are really impressive ... maybe because of that , he was like OMG! I love you , Ki Ailes :lol: :

thai_fan-meeting_9.jpg

his expresison here is so funny xD :lol:

mulberry9 ... chingu , you're welcome . hope you can visit us often ^_^

Song Joong Ki Holds Successful Fan Meeting in Thailand

16gyaeb.png

Song Joong Ki spent a romantic night with 2,000 of his fans during a fan meeting in Thailand. The fan meeting was on April 28 and called, "Song Joong Ki First Asia Tour Fan Meeting in Thailand 2012 Thrill & Love." This was the kick-off to Song Joong Ki's Asian tour.

Song Joong Ki entered the stage while singing a ballad and was greeted warmly by his fans. He showed off a witty and charming stage presence. A video presentation of Song Joong Ki's filmography beginning from his debut to his current project was shown as well.

Song Joong Ki continued to sing sweet ballad songs and presented his fans with romantic gifts such as roses and dolls. A question and answer time was also held, where Song Joong Ki answered questions that fans had.

He commented, "I really spent an enjoyable and happy time. I sincerely thank everyone here in Thailand who came far away just to see me. Next time, I will meet you all through a good project. If the opportunity comes, I will try to visit Thailand again. Thank you."

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki's upcoming film, "Wolf Boy" is set to hit theaters soon.

Source : Soompi News

I'm back again, the girl who! :)

Will try to come here more often ^^

Happy to see the warm love received by Joong Ki at his Thai FM. Hope everything will go smooth for the rest of the FMs

By the way, is he back to Korea now?

yep .. he must be in Korea right now ... I hope he expends these days for him and his family & friends . He must be so tired because just after ending the filming of his movie he traveled to Thailand ...

and talking about Thailand and the warm welcome xD

l_2012043002001210000311391.jpg

this is the perfect example of a "warm welcome" :lol: :lol:

yep .. he must be in Korea right now ... I hope he expends these days for him and his family & friends . He must be so tired because just after ending the filming of his movie he traveled to Thailand ...

and talking about Thailand and the warm welcome xD

*quoted image*

this is the perfect example of a "warm welcome"  :lol: :lol:  

I think this week, he'll sign the contract for Nice Guy with KBS(?) and then he should be able to have plenty of time to rest, maybe for a week or two?

That above pic! too bad there's no thumbs up icon here.. so I'll have to settle with this *thumbs up* :w00t: hahaha

I think this week, he'll sign the contract for Nice Guy with KBS(?) and then he should be able to have plenty of time to rest, maybe for a week or two?

That above pic! too bad there's no thumbs up icon here.. so I'll have to settle with this *thumbs up* :w00t: hahaha

I´m not even sure if he will be able tor est because he needs to practice for the upcoming fan meetings

And talking about his tour , it was reported that the FM in Singapore is postponed ( not cancelled , only postponed ) due to problems with the organizer : Colored Rhythms Events

Here is the official press release :

Change in Song Joong Ki Fan Meeting (Singapore)

2hn25at.jpg

Dear JoongKi fans and all who have supported the event,

After many discussions and deep consideration, we regret to inform that we have decided not to proceed further as the organizer for Song Joong Ki 1st Asia Tour Fan Meeting 2012 in Singapore “Thrill & Love” due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control and utmost efforts.

There may be a new organizer for the event. Kindly stay tuned to further announcements.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to all Song Joong Ki fans as well as anyone who has supported this event in one way or another. We earnestly seek your kind understanding. We strive to work even harder and hope everyone will continue to show us your kind support in future.

Refund Matters for Ticket Holders

In the meantime, fans that have purchased tickets via Sistic for the 20 May Fan Meeting event will be able to refund their tickets in full.

If you had purchased your ticket using a Credit Card:

The refund will be credited back to your credit card automatically. No further action required.

If you had purchased your ticket using Cash or Nets:

You may proceed to Sistic office at Singapore Indoor Stadium between 2 May to 9 May with your ID and original tickets to obtain the refund.

Sistic will be contacting all affected ticket holders via phone or email from 30 Apr onwards to assist with the refund procedures.

No further action is necessary for those who have emailed us with regards to the Autograph and Hi-5 passes as no payment has been exchanged.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Colored Rhythms Team

But don't worry because we have a new organizer :w00t::w00t: ... BOOM KOREA :

Boom Korea is proud to organise Song Jong Ki’s very first Asia Tour Fan Meeting 2012: “Thrill and Love”- Singapore.

Fans of Song Jong Ki will be pleased and happy to know that Singapore remains as the second stop in his Asia Fan Tour 2012 and you will get to meet this handsome passionate actor.

We are now working out the details of the fan meet and will release the information as soon as possible. As we rush against time to finalise the event, we seek your understanding and patience as we iron out the details. Rest assured that the fan meet will go on and we are just as excited as you are to see Song Jong Ki back in Singapore again. We hope all the fans will give him and us the full support and make the event a success. He is really looking forward to coming to Singapore and meet all of you.

In the meantime, please bear with us and we promise we will be back very, very soon with good news.