Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Types of Sunbaes that Girls Most Want

97e79cbd8188401d41bf86ec00eefb06_large.jpg

A post on an online blog titled, “Types of Sunbaes Girls Most Want” is recently receiving attention from netizens. “Sunbae” refers to people who are older in school and therefore, have more academic and general life experience. This word also applies in the workplace.

The post listed the types of sunbaes that girls consider their ideal, such as Yoo Ah In, who was described as, “the guy who parties hard, but seems to always be at the top of his class.” Other ideal types included Song Joong Ki, who was described as, “the sunbae who helps with assignments,” Park Yoochun, who was the type of guy who, “would buy lunch for his younger classmates and would offer rides,” and Jung Yong Hwa, “the sunbae who would teach me how to play the guitar.”

Also included in the list were Hyun Woo, who was described to be “the cute sunbae,” and Joo Sang Wook, who was the type of sunbae who would be chosen by the professor to a teaching assistant.

Many netizens commented, “If I had these sunbaes, I would keep going to school for the rest of my life!”

Do the sunbae-types match the celebrities? Who else would make the perfect sunbae?

e25884751747d18bf061ad8c95a86d5c_large.jpg

Source : Korea.com

Guest jjsweeter0211

I hope they haven't already posted before :P

Nina, thanks for awesome updates. Thanks to you, I just got new computer desktop background now keke :wub:

l_2012041902000770400198641.jpg

1.jpg

I hope they haven't already posted before :P

Nina, thanks for awesome updates. Thanks to you, I just got new computer desktop background now keke :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

LOL! xDDD awww J ... it's so good to see you here again ... miss you chinguuuuuuuu tears.giftears.gif

about the pics ... forget it ( but those pics were already posted by me .... :lol::P ) ... anyway , for me is most important to see you here ... :D

more promotional posters of Lotteria :wub: :wub: :

lotteria_pics5.jpg

lotteria_pics7.jpg

lotteria_pics6.jpg

lotteria_pics181.jpg

oh my ... why is he sooooooooo handsome??? -_-

@ SJK DC Gall

Guest jeshar

hi guys~ i know i'm kinda late but i haven't watch "Many A Little Romance". i want to watch it but i don't know how to watch it. anyone know where i can find the movie with english subtitle? online watching or downloading are okay for me. thanks a lot~

hi guys~ i know i'm kinda late but i haven't watch "Many A Little Romance". i want to watch it but i don't know how to watch it. anyone know where i can find the movie with english subtitle? online watching or downloading are okay for me. thanks a lot~

you're welcome to the thread , jeshar ^_^ ^_^ .... feel free to visit the thread :D . Now .... enjoyyy ! ^_^

Korean Drama Wins U.S. TV Festival Award

photo233051.jpg

KBS 2TV drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" won the Bronze Award at 2012 New York TV Festival in Las Vegas on Tuesday (local time).

The series follows a woman played by Park Min-yeong who disguises herself as a man to enter the prestigious Sungkyunkwan national Confucian academy, the Chosun kingdom's highest educational institute, where no women were allowed.

At the award ceremony, producer Kwak Ki-won said, "I hope [the show's] winning the prize will help the Korean Wave, currently sweeping across Asia, spread worldwide".

Source : Hancinema