[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest gelato

Tonight's ep is definitely awesome and marks a turning point in their relationship. TJ's definitely in love with EH who has yet to realize it. TJ holds her hand while she was asleep in his car but when she woke up he promptly withdrew his hand, haha.

Almost two-thirds of this ep is about the divorce case and the outcome is a settlement. But TJ and the brother's painful childhood is also revealed: the brother loved the mother but he had to stay with his dad while TJ stayed with mom. EH sensed TJ's troubled childhood and feels pity for him. EH got drunk and fell on TJ's shoulder while TJ naturally hugged her in his arms.

The remaining part is basically about their partnering together for another case. TJ brought a new cell phone for EH and at the end he found out that EH's husband was the victim in his friend's case. He was so shocked to find that EH knows the mom of his friend.

My two cents: I think this revelation only strengthens their relationship because they will have a stronger motivation to re-open the case and seek justice done. TJ will also has the chance to vindicate his friend. I guess the mastermind was the conglomerate's boss in the second case and TJ's dad and brother were hired to cover up his dirty acts.

Guest corabika2013

omg what alovely pics

thank you both gelato and shin

for the summary and cap

abig kiss to you both

Guest junefourteen

Hopefully EH will have a full make-over and ditch her hideous dresses. I want her to wear something pretty and sexy :P

Hopefully EH will have a full make-over and ditch her hideous dresses. I want her to wear something pretty and sexy :P

LOLL i was thinking about the same thing.

i wish they have to attend some event together maybe some undercover work or something along that line.

and EH has to dress up sexy and pretty full on makeup.

gah TJ will drool.

and i really wanna see him drool

Guest erika.march1993

ah episode 10 was a killer! IT WAS SO AWESOME! I almost died! lol. jk. but really this episode was really good.

I was screaming throughout the hand holding scene

and the ending was perfect!

I'm glad that they didn't have TJ miss EH in the end because that's such a big cliche in dramas (when you are near someone, but you keep missing them)

so far, I'm loving the pace of everything. Nothing is being dragged on for too long.

=====

SO THEY DID HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH EH'S HUSBAND'S DEATH RIGHT?!

Guest icecreamy

Does anyone know any website other than viikii where I can view partner episode 9 with subtitles. Please , I'll appreciate it alot .

Thank you gelato and shin for the awesome summary and picture.

I hope the case of TJ's friend will be the last case of this drama, spare some space for romance he he.

So they are bound by this case, TJ's friend and EH's husband. Hope they come out triumph and fresh for a new relationship without the burden of the past. Too bad TJ hasn't got any binding time with EH's son yet.

Guest maya@kaL

epi 10 ratings from TNS - nationwide 11.9% Seoul 12.1% both rank #10

credit : 점핑도미@dcinside

partner8-6_dcinside.gif

credit : 곰문곰문@dcinside

dcinside0722-2.jpg

They're really trying to make her an 'ajumma.' But KHJ is too pretty for that.. :P This lady can achieve a regal, classic, glamorous look so easily...I love her dresses in 'Marrying a Millionaire," and her spunkiness as Jun Pyo's nuna. And for years she had been a fashion endorser too...i like her fashion mags pics.

TJ brought a new cell phone for EH and at the end he found out that EH's husband was the victim in his friend's case. He was so shocked to find that EH knows the mom of his friend.

Then EH's husband did not die of natural causes ?? Not due to the implied terminal illness than he has? :o:o Could there had been foul play? :unsure: It was indicated in one of the episodes that EH husband worked with or runs a pharmacy...and works hard in selling/ endorsing 'herbal medicines.' Just one of the brief references to EH's husband's background.

Archived