[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

The thing mades me enjoy their relationship is that there is no overstated love, no love at first sight or "trully, deeply, madly" but it is full of awkward and sensitive moments that are so close to real life. The preciuos period before they are official in love is more attractive to me, seeing how he he looked and her, so warm and tender, how he care about her and how she fluttered, he he he. It is so real and I can even see my past experience in some scenes.

Can't wait to see how the writer progress their relationship.

Watching pictures and videos, it looks like KHJ and LDW get along very well, aren't they?

Guest srkfan

I hope the case of TJ's friend will bound them together and help both of them erase the pain and the burden from the past. I think it will be more logical if TJ is the first to confess. I see more of TJ's feeling toward EH than vice versa.

Totally agreed on that, hvo! TJ is slowly showing feeling towards EH though rather subtlely. So far, I've seen EH showing more of her motherly (sisterly) cares towards TJ when it comes to their personal side of relationship. Professionally, despite his quirky methods in dealing with their cases, she practically agrees with him in some ways. And,yeah, she has come to realise he's a handsome guy (who wouldn't :D ), but that doesn't seem to affect her much when he seems to act out the child in him when he's around her :D ....when he was drunk to sleep in JW's office, caught him changing shirt and when he got sick, etc...so, when he's trying to be a gentleman, like that buckling seat belt scene, she gets surprised :D ! Cute and sweet, but still at the end of the day...it's the the boy in TJ that EH sees. I guess we can expect EH to see more of the man in TJ :) . That old handphone scene shows EH is pretty much still hanging on to the past...sort of the same way TJ hasn't completely let go of JW. Now, as JW is beginning to get tired of being the third party thus considering of perhaps leaving YW... and TJ subtlely showing feeling for EH...where are these women's hearts leading to? Hmm... B)

And that senator kwon's case is getting more exciting to watch! B)I just love it when TJ is being shrewd in tackling cases...the investigations and observations...kinda remind me of Sherlock Holmes and EH is Dr. Watson, the assistant :D

Guest charmaine412

I'm really enjoying this series. :wub: Glad viikii subs are great. Really adore Wookie's character here. KHJ is soo cute too.

Guest yssatorns

I love this Drama! I love her Ajhumma image.. kekeke, can't wait for subs!

The romance between them is not really that much of a focus on the drama but I still love it ^^

&& It's my first time posting here :D is this forum always updated?

B0ADBAAFC0CCBAAFC7D1BAAF_blog_hj.jpg

C2F7BEC8BEC0_blog_hj.jpg

SOURCE

Guest gelato

From the preview of ep 10, it looks promising that there will be a breakthrough in their relationship.

Preview of ep 10:

Since she can't find any proof of violence on the part of Senator Kwon, EH is struggling hard for an uphill legal battle. Although a furious EH launches a scathing attack on Senator Kwon, the brother, who was an experienced prosecutor before, fends off the attack and holds the upper hand of the situation. EH feels greatly despondent and frustrated and carelessly exposes some of the photos of the son to the other party. Meanwhile, Senator Kwon also sets up a plot to trap his wife. In the end when the judge is about to make a decision, the son is called in....

TJ-EH relationship has become tense due to the cell phone saga. TJ, who cannot bear the cold attitude of EH, brings EH to tour around to ease their strained relationship. Meanwhile, an old lady who owns a cake shop comes to the Lee-Kim law firm for help because the land she owns to develop facilities for the eldly was swindled. Of course, this kind of low-fee case will go to EH.

To verify the truth of this land swindle case, EH and TJ go to the cake shop but to their surprise they encounter some kind of shock.

Credits: leedongwook.net

Guest celena8899

i can't wait to see more of these two.

i'll be patiently waiting for viikii subbers to sub ep 9 and 10. this is one of the light-hearted dramas that is becoming my fav. it's really simple, but intense :D

Guest ripgal

yysatorns, thank you for the pictures.

Their BTS/ candid photos are soooo cute! :P

Honey Lee looks better smiling that way... hehehe..

Will make sure the first post is updated constantly. :D

epi 9 viewership ratings (AGB) - nationwide 12.1% ( #6 ) Seoul 12.5% ( # 6 )

credit : dcinside

TNS ratings as posted by kokonji

Ratings TNS Ep.9:

10'9 % (#11) / 10'7% (#11)

Would someone kindly be able to explain the difference between AGB and TNS as there is such a difference in the ratings percentages and ranking?

Which one is the true indication of how a series is doing?

Is there a base percentage that is usually followed to signify that a series is a success or not?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

Guest Zombie

I admire KHJ too, even from way before, in her previous drama series. What I like about her, even if she is not that gorgeous, she has this natural beauty that glows...the more you look at her, the more her face grows on you. She is so simple, that in every scene, she has very light make up on. And wow! the girl can really act !

I too agree that the simplicity and sincerity of KHJ makes her charming in her own unique way.

From BTS, LDW & KHJ are very comfortable with eachother that makes their chemistry very natural and warmth.

Even the audience can feel it too.

I am more interested in the court cases than the romances bet the characters, hence I am glad that it had been subtle so far and flow well along with the intense court scenes.

Thanks angelic Gelato for yr summary.

Guest cintakyo

thanks for video god...khj and Ldw so..'close'...hahahaha good PARTNER :lol: :lol:

.....or...maby somedays .. :P:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

From the preview of ep 10, it looks promising that there will be a breakthrough in their relationship.

Preview of ep 10:

Since she can't find any proof of violence on the part of Senator Kwon, EH is struggling hard for an uphill legal battle. Although a furious EH launches a scathing attack on Senator Kwon, the brother, who was an experienced prosecutor before, fends off the attack and holds the upper hand of the situation. EH feels greatly despondent and frustrated and carelessly exposes some of the photos of the son to the other party. Meanwhile, Senator Kwon also sets up a plot to trap his wife. In the end when the judge is about to make a decision, the son is called in....

TJ-EH relationship has become tense due to the cell phone saga. TJ, who cannot bear the cold attitude of EH, brings EH to tour around to ease their strained relationship. Meanwhile, an old lady who owns a cake shop comes to the Lee-Kim law firm for help because the land she owns to develop facilities for the eldly was swindled. Of course, this kind of low-fee case will go to EH.

To verify the truth of this land swindle case, EH and TJ go to the cake shop but to their surprise they encounter some kind of shock.

Credits: leedongwook.net

wow thanks.

oh darn after tonight, 6 episodes left.

time flies!

wow. the ratings aren't bad!

and the fact it made swallow the sun's ratings decrease a little shows how great it is!

lets hope it crosses the 15% mark at least!

Oh the seat belt scene is so sweet. The way TJ just threw his tender glance toward EH is melting my heart. I think he will fall hard, ha ha. Even YW realise that he just try to protect EH.

Only 6 eps left, so short.

Guest Schneewitchen

i also hope that khj's character isn't too pure/dumb/clumsy. Most men in K dramas love such dumb characters.

Guest Asianatic

i also hope that khj's character isn't too pure/dumb/clumsy. Most men in K dramas love such dumb characters.

yeah, I hate that. That's why I like this drama. It has none of those cliches.

Oh man, those recaps from Ep10 are making me excited. Looks like TJ is falling hard. Yes, I want him to chase her and she has to be the one who plays hard to get. It's about time he realized what a beautiful women he had by his side all this time. Honey Lee is surprising not as beautiful as I thought she was. She looks puffy and from certain angles she looks plain. Also she doesn't have that radiance the leading lady has. Maybe she's not telegenic. Sometimes you can be very beautiful but the camera doesn't like you.

I love this drama because of the leading lady. She's not only beautiful but she's so unaffected and natural. I love the way she radiates warmth. I also love the boy who plays her son. I like that the director didn't try to make him act too cute. Kept it natural and real.

Archived