Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

20230828003338_ahn-eun-jin-namgoong-min.

Watch: Ahn Eun Jin And Namgoong Min Shoot A Dream Scene Together In “My Dearest” Behind-The-Scenes Video

Aug 28, 2023
by AliG

A new behind-the-scenes video for episode 8 of “My Dearest” is here!

“My Dearest” is a new historical romance drama about star-crossed lovers whose fates become twisted due to the Qing invasion of Joseon. Namgoong Min stars as Lee Jang Hyun, a man who has declared that he will not get married, while Ahn Eun Jin plays Yoo Gil Chae, a noblewoman who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages.

In the latest behind-the-scenes video, Ahn Eun Jin and Namgoong Min come together to shoot a scene at the top of a mountain. The scene takes place in Yoo Gil Chae’s dream, and Namgoong Min comments, “It’s like I’m an AI in Yoo Gil Chae’s dream.” But despite the fact that they are meant to be acting out a dream, the two actors give a very sweet performance full of great chemistry.

ahn-eun-jin-namgoong-min-4-1.jpg

namgoong-min-.jpg

Spoiler

ahn-eun-jin-namgoong-min-2-1.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1609710wpp/watch-ahn-eun-jin-and-namgoong-min-shoot-a-dream-scene-together-in-my-dearest-behind-the-scenes-video

• Like 1

Spoiler

Namgoong Min Returns To Hanyang Looking For Ahn Eun Jin In “My Dearest”

Namgoong Min Returns To Hanyang Looking For Ahn Eun Jin In “My Dearest”

Will Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin be reunited on the next episode of MBC’s “My Dearest”?

Spoilers

Previously on “My Dearest,” Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) didn’t believe in the idea of love. However, after meeting and falling in love with Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin), he changed his mind entirely—and he was even willing to put his life on the line for the sake of love.

On the latest episode of the drama, Yoo Gil Chae mistakenly believed that Lee Jang Hyun had died after he left for Shenyang. It was only then that she realized the feelings she’d been harboring for him all along, and she broke down sobbing in grief.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Lee Jang Hyun finally makes his grand return to Hanyang, where Yoo Gil Chae is. Riding a horse as he returns to the city, Lee Jang Hyun wears a relaxed expression that was nowhere to be found in the previous episode, when his life was at risk.

Notably, Lee Jang Hyun can’t hide his excitement at the thought of seeing Yoo Gil Chae again, and a dreamy smile appears on his face as he imagines their reunion.

Namgoong-Min-3-1.jpegNamgoong-Min-2-3.jpeg

The producers of “My Dearest” commented, “Namgoong Min perfectly captured Lee Jang Hyun’s love for Yoo Gil Chae through his excitement-filled gaze and the smile he can’t seem to hide.”

“In Episode 9, which airs today, Lee Jang Hyun returns to Hanyang,” they continued. “As he returns to Hanyang, Lee Jang Hyun’s mind and heart are filled to the brim with Yoo Gil Chae. Within one episode, Namgoong Min will display a broad spectrum of acting, from his overwhelmingly powerful charisma to the butterflies he feels in the face of love.”

“Will Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae will be able to reunite?” they went on. “Please keep an eye on Namgoong Min’s powerful and heartache-inducing acting.”

Namgoong-Min-6.jpeg

To find out whether these star-crossed lovers will finally reunite in Hanyang, tune in to the next episode of “My Dearest” on September 1 at 9:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1610729wpp/namgoong-min-returns-to-hanyang-looking-for-ahn-eun-jin-in-my-dearest

Here are the ratings for Episode 9!:).

“My Dearest” Heads Into Final Episode Of Part 1 On All-Time Ratings High

“My Dearest” Heads Into Final Episode Of Part 1 On All-Time Ratings High

MBC’s “My Dearest” is heading into the finale of Part 1 on double-digit ratings!

On September 1, the popular historical romance drama starring Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin returned to its all-time high in viewership ratings. According to Nielsen Korea, the penultimate episode of Part 1 of “My Dearest” scored an average nationwide rating of 10.6 percent, matching the show’s personal record from last week and taking first place in its time slot across all channels.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1610912wpp/my-dearest-heads-into-final-episode-of-part-1-on-all-time-ratings-high

Spoiler

Namgoong Min Tears Up As He Burns A Gift For Ahn Eun Jin In “My Dearest”

Namgoong Min Tears Up As He Burns A Gift For Ahn Eun Jin In “My Dearest”

MBC’s “My Dearest” has shared a glimpse of a heartbreaking moment from its upcoming episode!

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “My Dearest,” Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) finally returned to Hanyang after nearly losing his life. However, his joy at the thought of being reunited with Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin) was short-lived: when he arrived at her house, he found Yoo Gil Chae—who had mistakenly believed him dead—about to marry another man.

Before leaving for Shenyang, Lee Jang Hyun had promised to buy Yoo Gil Chae a pair of beautiful flower shoes. Despite repeatedly facing life-threatening danger, Lee Jang Hyun managed to overcome all the obstacles in his way and buy the flower shoes he had promised Yoo Gil Chae—a symbol of his enduring love and longing for her in the midst of war.

However, in newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Lee Jang Hyun tearfully burns the flower shoes he intended to give Yoo Gil Chae, making viewers’ hearts ache as he destroys a gift that had held so much meaning for him.

Namgoong-Min.jpegNamgoong-Min-2.jpegMy-Dearest.jpeg

The producers of “My Dearest” remarked, “In Episode 10, which airs today, Lee Jang Hyun finally stands before Yoo Gil Chae after a long journey, but he feels great sorrow at his situation, in which he is unable to reach her.”

“Through the depth and details of his passionate acting, Namgoong Min will perfectly convey the sorrow Lee Jang Hyun feels through the small screen,” they continued. “Please look forward to Namgoong Min’s acting, which wowed the production team in every scene.”

The final episode of Part 1 of “My Dearest,” which will run for 90 minutes, airs on September 2 at 9:40 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1610935wpp/namgoong-min-tears-up-as-he-burns-a-gift-for-ahn-eun-jin-in-my-dearest

Here are the ratings for Episode 10! *Part 1 is done*:).

Part 1 Of “My Dearest” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

Part 1 Of “My Dearest” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

MBC’s “My Dearest” soared to its highest viewership ratings yet for its Part 1 finale!

The popular historical romance drama starring Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin is slated to air in two parts: after wrapping up Part 1 on September 2, the series will return with Part 2 in October.

According to Nielsen Korea, “My Dearest” hit a new all-time high in viewership for the final episode of Part 1. The broadcast scored an average nationwide rating of 12.2 percent, taking first place in its time slot across all channels and setting a new personal record for the drama.

“My Dearest” also earned its highest ratings yet among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 3.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1611012wpp/part-1-of-my-dearest-ends-on-its-highest-ratings-yet

by Hazel Jung, September 2, 2023

RBeV8V_2f.jpg

MBC's Friday-Saturday drama My Dearest (Directed by Kim Sung Yong and Lee Han Joon and written by Hwang Jin Young) has been receiving warm love for depicting the essence of a passionate, melodramatic historical drama. The heartbreaking fate and affectionate love between the male and female protagonists, Lee Jang Hyun (played by Namkoong Min) and Yoo Gil Chae (played by Ahn Eun Jin), have been touching viewers' hearts, with the powerful and delicate performances by the two actors adding depth to the drama.

The ending of episode 9 of My Dearest, which aired on September 1st, dramatically portrayed the love and sorrowful destiny of Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae, capturing the attention of viewers nationwide. As Lee Jang Hyun returns to Hanyang after leaving for Shinyang for several years, he is faced with the news that Yoo Gil Chae, whom he thought had died, is about to marry another man. Many years have passed, and the meeting of Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae left them emotionally overwhelmed.

Viewers eagerly hope that the hard-fought reunion of Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae will confirm their feelings for each other and that their love will finally come to fruition. On September 2nd, the My Dearest production team released a scene of Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae embracing just before the 10th episode broadcast, drawing attention.

eYl4vq_2f.jpg

In the photo, Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae face each other alone in the middle of the night. It can be inferred from their attire that this scene occurs on the same night as the ending of episode 9. As he gazes at Yoo Gil Chae, tears can fall from Lee Jang Hyun's eyes.

Yoo Gil Chae appears in disbelief at the sight of Lee Jang Hyun in front of her. The gazes of the two are filled with many emotions, including joy, affection, resentment, longing, and yearning. In the final photo, Lee Jang Hyun passionately embraces Yoo Gil Chae, creating a captivating scene.

eYlJYY_2f.jpg

Spoiler

QJdRKW_2f.jpg

Regarding this, the My Dearest production team stated, "In episode 10 of My Dearest viewers will be able to experience the essence of an emotional historical melodrama. The heartbreaking fate and affectionate love between Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae will undoubtedly stir viewers' hearts. Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin's profound and powerful performances and impeccable chemistry will elevate the immersion level of the drama. We are also curious about how the unforgettable scenes we've been quietly watching will be portrayed in the drama. We ask for your continued interest and expectations."

Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae have traversed a long and arduous journey to meet again. Lee Jang Hyun faced death in Shenyang, while Yoo Gil Chae sacrificed everything for her family's livelihood for several years. Can they finally confirm each other's feelings? Will their love find a way? The expectations are high for My Dearest to depict the essence of an emotional historical melodrama.

Meanwhile, the 10th episode of MBC's Friday-Saturday drama My Dearest, which marks the conclusion of Part 1, will be broadcast for 90 minutes starting at 9:40 PM KST on September 2nd, 10 minutes earlier than usual.

https://mydramalist.com/article/namkoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jin-s-my-dearest-to-conclude-with-a-90-minute-episode

20230903184340_Namgoong-Min-Ahn-Eun-Jin-

“My Dearest” And Its Stars Continue Reign Over Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings

Sep 3, 2023
by E. Cha

Once again, MBC’s “My Dearest” has swept the top spots on this week’s rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors!

For the second week in a row, “My Dearest” remained No. 1 on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the TV dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.

In addition to topping the list of most buzzworthy dramas, “My Dearest” also continued to dominate the list of most buzzworthy drama cast members, where its leads Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin held onto their respective spots at No. 1 and No. 2.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the fourth week of August are as follows:

1. MBC “My Dearest”
  2. tvN “The Uncanny Counter 2: Counter Punch”
  3. JTBC “Destined With You”
  4. tvN “My Lovely Liar”
  5. ENA “Not Others”
  6. JTBC “Behind Your Touch”
  7. SBS “The First Responders 2”
  8. KBS2 “The Real Has Come!
  9. KBS2 “My Lovely Boxer”
  10. SBS “The Killing Vote”

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Namgoong Min (“My Dearest”)
  2. Ahn Eun Jin (“My Dearest”)
  3. Ryu Seung Ryong (“Moving”)
  4. Nana (“Mask Girl”)
  5. Go Yoon Jung (“Moving”)
  6. Hwang Minhyun (“My Lovely Liar”)
  7. Jo In Sung (“Moving”)
  8. Rowoon (“Destined With You”)
  9. Kim So Hyun (“My Lovely Liar”)
  10. Go Hyun Jung (“Mask Girl”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1611156wpp/my-dearest-and-its-stars-continue-reign-over-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings

“My Dearest” Teases More Romance And Excitement In Part 2 With New Poster Starring Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin“My Dearest” Teases More Romance And Excitement In Part 2 With New Poster Starring Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin

Sep 13, 2023
by S. Nam

The hit MBC drama “My Dearest” is gearing up for Part 2!

“My Dearest” is a historical romance drama about star-crossed lovers whose fates become twisted due to the Qing invasion of Joseon. Namgoong Min stars as Lee Jang Hyun, a man who has declared that he will not get married, while Ahn Eun Jin plays Yoo Gil Chae, a noblewoman who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages.

Earlier on September 2, “My Dearest” wrapped up Part 1 with its highest ratings yet at 12.2 percent, and the drama also topped the buzzworthy drama and cast lists.

Ahead of the start of Part 2, the production team shared, “The story of those who were taken to the Qing Dynasty following the Qing invasion of Joseon will become interestingly intertwined with the fates of Jang Hyun and Gil Chae, creating exciting development. Furthermore, the stories of the characters who appear in the latter half of Part 1 including [the woman in a] blue mask (Lee Chung Ah), who left a powerful impression, as well as Goo Won Moo (Ji Seung Hyun), Jang Chul (Moon Sung Geun), and Soyong Jo (So Yoo Jin) will make the relationship [between these characters] more dynamic.”

Namgoong Min also raised anticipation for Part 2, saying, “Part 2 is even more interesting than Part 1, and an even more beautiful love story is awaiting [viewers], so I’m really itching to tell [everyone] soon.” Ahn Eun Jin similarly amped up excitement by sharing that they will return with an even more interesting story.

my-dearest-1-.jpeg

“My Dearest” will return to broadcast with Part 2 on October 13.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1613463wpp/my-dearest-teases-more-romance-and-excitement-in-part-2-with-new-poster-starring-namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jin

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, September 13, 2023
13 9

My Dearest Part 2 has been confirmed to premiere on October 13th (Friday). 

On September 2nd, MBC's Friday-Saturday K-drama My Dearest drew to a close amidst fervent interest and adoration from its viewers. Episode 10 of Part 1  achieved a remarkable nationwide rating of 12.2% and a metropolitan rating of 11.5%, breaking its own personal record. The K-drama was also considered the top-ranking drama+OTT integrated program and maintained its position as the overall top-ranked show for three consecutive weeks.

My Dearest Part 2 the focus will be on the captivating transformations in setting and characters as Jang Hyun (Namkoong Min) and Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin) travel between the Joseon and Qing dynasties after a heart-wrenching separation. 

Z8g8bJ_2f.png

Namkoong Min expressed his eagerness for Part 2, stating, "I'm truly excited to share about Part 2 because it promises even more excitement and a more beautiful love story than Part 1...". Actress Ahn Eun Jin also conveyed her gratitude to the viewers and confidence in Part 2, saying, "As the broadcast draws near, I find strength in your love. In Part 2, I will return with an even deeper and more interesting story".

Furthermore, MBC has confirmed a special airing of My Dearest Part 1 TV Movie, with each episode running for 75 minutes on Friday (September 15th) and Saturday (September 16th). My Dearest Part 1 TV Movie will feature previously unreleased scenes that were unfortunately omitted, continuing to evoke the emotions of Part 1.

My Dearest - unquestionably considered one of the most successful K-dramas of 2023 due to its tightly woven plot, outstanding cast performances, and emotionally stirring scenes - is set to return on October 13th (Friday) at 9:50 PM (KST) with Part 2. Global fans can stream My Dearest Part 2 on Kocowa and Viki

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/namkoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jin-s-my-dearest-part-2-reveals-release-date

September 13 2023

Teaser poster and air date set for MBC drama “My Dearest Part 2”

My_Dearest_2-tp3.jpeg

Teaser poster and ep.1 air date set for MBC drama series “My Dearest Part 2” starring Namkoong Min and Ahn Eun-Jin. The drama series follows the 10 episode “My Dearest” that finished airing September 2, 2023. As ep.10 finished with a heartbreaking parting between Lee Jang-Hyun (Namkoong Min) and Yoo Gil-Chae (Ahn Eun-Jin), “My Dearest Part 2” will show big changes and different backgrounds for these two people. Filming for “My Dearest Part 2” is currently ongoing.

“My Dearest Part 2” will first air October 13, 2023 in South Korea.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-poster-and-air-date-set-for-mbc-drama-my-dearest-part-2

NISI20230913_0001363920_web.jpg?rnd=2023

September Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Sep 13, 2023
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between August 12 and September 12.

My Dearest” stars Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin swept the top two spots on the list at first and second places respectively. Namgoong Min’s brand reputation index for September came out to 4,824,141, while his co-star Ahn Eun Jin’s index came out to 3,872,504.

High-ranking phrases in Namgoong Min’s keyword analysis included “Lee Jang Won” (the name of his character in “My Dearest”), “Yoo Gil Chae” (the name of Ahn Eun Jin’s character), and “My Dearest,” while his highest-ranking related terms included “confess,” “desperate,” and “love.” Namgoong Min’s positivity-negativity analysis also revealed a score of 92.09 percent positive reactions.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Namgoong Min
  2. Ahn Eun Jin
  3. Han Ji Min
  4. Yeom Hye Ran
  5. Kim Sejeong
  6. Lim Ji Yeon
  7. Hwang Minhyun
  8. SF9’s Rowoon
  9. Kim So Hyun
  10. Lee Min Ki
  11. Kim Rae Won
  12. Jo Bo Ah
  13. Son Ho Jun
  14. Jeon Hye Jin
  15. Gong Seung Yeon
  16. Ahn Jae Hyun
  17. Yoo Joon Sang
  18. Park Hae Jin
  19. Lee Hak Joo
  20. Cha Joo Young
  21. Kang Boo Ja
  22. Jung Eui Jae
  23. Kim Ji Eun
  24. Kim So Hye
  25. Baek Jin Hee
  26. Park Sung Hoon
  27. Kim Yoon Woo
  28. Lee Da In
  29. Na In Woo
  30. Han Ji Wan

https://mobile.newsis.com/view.html?ar_id=NISX20230913_0002448906

• 2 weeks later...

Watch: Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin Share A Heartbreaking Reunion In Part 2 Of “My Dearest”

Watch: Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin Share A Heartbreaking Reunion In Part 2 Of “My Dearest”

MBC’s “My Dearest” has revealed its first sneak peek of Part 2!

After Part 1 of the hit historical romance drama wrapped up on its highest viewership ratings yet last month, “My Dearest” will be returning with its highly-anticipated Part 2 on October 13.

Spoilers

At the end of Part 1, Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) and Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin) parted ways in a heartbreaking farewell that left viewers devastated. Although the couple came close to running away together, Yoo Gil Chae ultimately changed her mind after seeing her father suffering from dementia and realizing that her family needed her.

In a newly released clip from the drama’s upcoming Part 2, Lee Jang Hyun crosses paths once again with a now haggard-looking Yoo Gil Chae. The preview begins with Lee Jang Hyun drinking alone at night, staring up at the moon and exuding an air of melancholy. He then gets up and heads inside, where Yoo Gil Chae nearly opens the door that leads to where he is. However, she stops in her tracks when she hears him begin to speak.

“It’s strange, isn’t it?” says Lee Jang Hyun. “On days like these where the moon shines bright, I’m always with you [in my mind]…”

The star-crossed lovers then sit down on opposite sides of the unopened door, and Yoo Gil Chae sheds tears as she listens to the rest of what Lee Jang Hyun has to say.

“I’m not sure at what point things started to go wrong,” he continues. “If, that time, I shouldn’t have left you behind and gone to Namhansanseong. Or if, that time, I shouldn’t have left you behind and come to Shenyang.” Choked up with emotion, he breaks off as he goes on, “Or if, that time, when you cast me aside…”

Check out the full preview below!

Part 2 of “My Dearest” premieres on October 13 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1617070wpp/watch-namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jin-share-a-heartbreaking-reunion-in-part-2-of-my-dearest

Spoiler

Watch: Namgoong Min Longs For Ahn Eun Jin As Lee Chung Ah Warns Him In “My Dearest” Part 2 Teaser

Watch: Namgoong Min Longs For Ahn Eun Jin As Lee Chung Ah Warns Him In “My Dearest” Part 2 Teaser

My Dearest” has previewed Part 2 with new posters and a teaser video!

Set in the Joseon dynasty, “My Dearest” is a historical romance drama about the love story between a man named Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min), who has declared that he will not marry, and a woman named Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin), who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages. After Part 1 wrapped up on its highest viewership ratings yet last month, “My Dearest” will be returning with its highly-anticipated Part 2 on October 13.

Spoilers

At the end of Part 1, Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae parted ways through a heartbreaking farewell that left viewers devastated. Although the couple came close to running away together, Yoo Gil Chae ultimately changed her mind after seeing her father suffering from dementia and realizing that her family needed her.

Amidst this situation, a new teaser clip for Part 2 was released on October 4. The video features Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae looking at the moon in the night sky, missing each other from a far distance. Jang Hyun says, “It’s strange. On days like this when the moon is so bright, I am always with you,” sinking into memories he shares with Yoo Gil Chae. Then, he continues, “I don’t know from where it went wrong,” showing regrets for his past when he let go of Yoo Gil Chae’s hand.

Moreover, new character Gak Hwa (Lee Chung Ah), who was depicted as the mysterious woman wearing a blue mask in Part 1, finally unveils her identity. Gak Hwa in her fancy clothing from the Qing Dynasty tells Jang Hyun, “I would rather see the man I want torn to death than lose him to another woman,” suggesting her dangerous love for him.

Watch the full teaser below!

Ahead of the premiere of Part 2, “My Dearest” also released new character posters that convey the deeper and more emotional love story of the two. In the first poster below, Lee Jang Hyun stares somewhere with teary eyes late at night. From his facial expression, viewers can read his deep regret about his past when he had no choice but to let go of Yoo Gil Chae’s hand. The text that reads, “I missed your smiling face,” conveys his devoted love for Yoo Gil Chae.

namgoong-min.jpeg

In another character poster below, Yoo Gil Chae is deeply immersed in her thoughts. A scar on her forehead that had never been there before captures viewers’ attention. The text that reads, “It’s not that I abandoned it. I just couldn’t have it,” reminds viewers of Gil Chae’s star-crossed fate.

ahn-eun-jin.jpeg

Part 2 of “My Dearest” is set to premiere on October 13 at 9:50 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1617820wpp/watch-namgoong-min-longs-for-ahn-eun-jin-as-lee-chung-ah-warns-him-in-my-dearest-part-2-teaser

"Visually stunning"...'Lovers' Nam Gung Min and An Jin unveil couple's hanbok pictorial

737363b9-413d-4cf6-8ea2-bd292f5b5995.jpg

‘Lovers’ Namgoong Min and Ahn Eunjin’s couple pictorial B-cut has been released.

On the 6th, the hanbok couple pictorial of Namgoong Min (Lee Jang-hyun) and Ahn Eun-jin (Yoo Gil-chae) from the MBC Friday-Saturday drama ‘Lovers’ was released. The two people who created a stylish and captivating Hanbok couple pictorial captured the sad narrative and emotional lines in ‘Lovers’ and even showed a chemistry that was beyond perfection.

Namgoong Min, who showed off his outstanding visuals by stylishly wearing a blue hanbok, Eunjin Ahn, who gave off the scent of a mature woman by fully exposing her slender shoulders, and even a couple shot of Namgoong Min and Eunjin Ahn, who showed chemistry that breaks through black and white. In fact, one can't help but admire, "They are indeed a Jangchae couple."

Meanwhile, ‘Lovers’ Part 2 is raising viewers’ expectations by sequentially exposing pre-release videos and teaser videos. ‘Lovers’ Part 2, which will unfold the more sorrowful and heartbreaking love story of Lee Jang-hyun and Yoo Gil-chae, will premiere at 9:50 pm on the 13th.

https://isplus.com/article/view/isp202310060145

1755baf4-972f-402b-9a45-1e8c90b00c27.jpg

ad86a882-f748-42ce-b121-bb6e3aafc3b9.jpg

Spoiler

775f7597-1a79-4c89-999c-c030a420cbac.jpg

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2266672

• Like 1

Spoiler

Watch: Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin Face Adversity While Being Apart From Each Other In “My Dearest” Part 2 Teaser

Watch: Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin Face Adversity While Being Apart From Each Other In “My Dearest” Part 2 Teaser

My Dearest” has unveiled new stills featuring Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin!

Set in the Joseon dynasty, “My Dearest” is a historical romance drama about the love story between a man named Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min), who has declared that he will not marry, and a woman named Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin), who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages.

Spoilers

At the end of Part 1, Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae parted ways in a heartbreaking farewell that left viewers devastated.

The newly released stills preview Lee Jang Hyun hunting down the fleeing Joseon prisoners. Lee Jang Hyun stares somewhere in the vast grassland with sharp eyes. He soon takes out a large bow and pulls the bowstring with all his might, exuding his overwhelming charisma.

namgoong-min-1.jpegnamgoong-min-2.jpeg

Spoiler

namgoong-min-3.jpeg

Another set of stills feature Yoo Gil Chae wearing clothing from the Qing Dynasty for an unknown reason.

Spoiler

ahn-eun-jin02.jpeg

Jong Jong (Park Jung Yeon), who always stays with Yoo Gil Chae, is also there by her side in the same Qing Dynasty clothing. The fresh scar on Yoo Gil Chae’s forehead as well as Jong Jong’s worried facial expression as she caresses Gil Chae’s face raise curiosity as to what happens to Gil Chae after a heartbreaking breakup with Lee Jang Hyun and why they are wearing the Qing dynasty clothing.

Spoiler

ahn-eun-jin01.jpeg

ahn-eun-jin03.jpeg

The production team remarked, “A more powerful storm than [what was in] Part 1 will unfold in Part 2. In particular, the female protagonist Yoo Gil Chae faces unimaginably harsh adversity and changes. Please pay attention to what choices Yoo Gil Chae will make, how she will reunite with Lee Jang Hyun, and what will happen to her love for Lee Jang Hyun. We ask for lots of interest and anticipation from viewers.”

Check out the teaser for the upcoming episode below!

Episode 11 of “My Dearest” airs on October 13 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619008wpp/watch-namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jin-face-adversity-while-being-apart-from-each-other-in-my-dearest-part-2-teaser