Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

Here are the ratings for Episode 2!:).

“King The Land” Heads Into Finale On Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

“King The Land” Heads Into Finale On Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

MBC’s new drama “My Dearest” earned an average nationwide rating of 4.3 percent for its second episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1605455wpp/king-the-land-heads-into-finale-on-its-highest-saturday-ratings-yet

• gm4queen changed the title to Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Current Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인 - Fri & Sat @21:50 KST

Watch: Ahn Eun Jin Gets Lifted Up By Namgoong Min Many Times In “My Dearest” Making-Of Clip

Watch: Ahn Eun Jin Gets Lifted Up By Namgoong Min Many Times In “My Dearest” Making-Of Clip

MBC’s latest Friday-Saturday drama “My Dearest” has unveiled a new behind-the-scenes video!

“My Dearest” is a historical romance drama about star-crossed lovers whose fates become twisted due to the Qing invasion of Joseon. Namgoong Min will star as Lee Jang Hyun, a man who has declared that he will not get married, while Ahn Eun Jin will play Yoo Gil Chae, a noblewoman who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages.

The making-of clip kicks off with Ahn Eun Jin filming a scene where she rides on a swing in order to capture Nam Yeon Joon’s (Lee Hak Joo’s) attention. In the following clip, Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin practice the scene where they meet each other for the first time. Namgoong Min tries different ways to lift up Ahn Eun Jin, who is supposed to fall from her swing into his arms, but it is not that easy for him.

Namgoong Min smiles shyly and says, “It’s not that I’m tired, I’m just feeling embarrassed,” but Ahn Eun Jin feels sorry because Namgoong Min has to lift her several times. However, once the shoot begins, the two showcase perfect chemistry and complete the filming at once.

Later in the clip, Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin, who is disguised as a man, rehearse a scene where Namgoong Min helps Ahn Eun Jin jump down from a boat. The director, who is not satisfied at first, demonstrates the scene himself together with a male staff member. The perfect demonstration of the director and staff creates laughter on set.

Watch the full clip below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utXMDkKMmJw

The next episode will air on August 11 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1605688wpp/watch-ahn-eun-jin-gets-lifted-up-by-namgoong-min-many-times-in-my-dearest-making-of-clip

Spoiler

Namgoong Min, Ahn Eun Jin, Lee Da In, And Lee Hak Joo Are Entangled By Love In “My Dearest”

Namgoong Min, Ahn Eun Jin, Lee Da In, And Lee Hak Joo Are Entangled By Love In “My Dearest”

MBC’s “My Dearest” has shared new stills from its upcoming episode!

“My Dearest” is a historical romance drama about star-crossed lovers whose fates become twisted due to the Qing invasion of Joseon. Namgoong Min stars as Lee Jang Hyun, a man who has declared that he will not get married, while Ahn Eun Jin plays Yoo Gil Chae, a noblewoman who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages. The drama also stars Lee Hak Joo as Nam Yeon Joon, a promising Confucian student studying at Sungkyunkwan, and Lee Da In as Nam Yeon Joon’s fiancée and Yoo Gil Chae’s closest friend Kyung Eun Ae.

Spoilers

The first and second episodes of “My Dearest” depicted the conflicting feelings of young men and women during peacetime. However, there were hints of war in between, and at the end of the second episode, the shocking news of an invasion arrived.

With the outbreak of the Manchu war, the people of Neunggeun, who have been enjoying a life of prosperity, will be forced to evacuate, and lovers will be separated.

In the first two episodes of “My Dearest,” Lee Jang Hyun took a romantic interest in Yoo Gil Chae, who is straightforward and honest when it comes to love. Although he knew she had feelings for Nam Yeon Joon, Lee Jang Hyun nonchalantly confessed his feelings to Yoo Gil Chae, making her heart flutter in the process. However, the Manchu war started even before the two could confirm their feelings for each other.

Meanwhile, Nam Yeon Joon rejected Yoo Gil Chae, whom all the boys in Neunggeun Village had a crush on, to stay loyal to his betrothed Kyung Eun Ae. On the other hand, despite rarely showing her feelings, Kyung Eun Ae can’t hide her feelings for Nam Yeon Joon. It remains to be seen what changes the Manchu war will bring to Nam Yeon Joon and Kyung Eun Ae’s relationship.

namgoong-min.jpg

Spoiler

ahn-eun-jin.jpglee-hak-joo.jpglee-da-in.jpg

The production team of “My Dearest” commented, “From the third and fourth episodes airing this week, the Qing invasion of Joseon will begin in earnest. The war will destroy the lives of the people. The four main characters of ‘My Dearest’ will desperately fight to survive and protect their love. Please pay a lot of attention and look forward to ‘My Dearest,’ which will unleash a more heartbreaking story and more powerful emotional storms starting with the Manchu war.”

The next episode of “My Dearest” will air on August 11 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1606408wpp/namgoong-min-ahn-eun-jin-lee-da-in-and-lee-hak-joo-are-entangled-by-love-in-my-dearest

20230811031008_Namgoong-Min-Ahn-Eun-Jin-

Namgoong Min, Ahn Eun Jin, And Lee Hak Joo All Have Different Reactions To The News Of War In “My Dearest”

Aug 11, 2023
by E. Cha

How will the the Qing invasion shake up the lives of the four main characters on MBC’s “My Dearest”?

“My Dearest” is a new historical romance drama about star-crossed lovers whose fates become twisted due to the Qing invasion of Joseon. Namgoong Min stars as Lee Jang Hyun, a man who has declared that he will not get married, while Ahn Eun Jin will play Yoo Gil Chae, a noblewoman who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages.

Spoilers

On the first two episodes of “My Dearest,” a love quadrangle formed between Lee Jang Hyun, Yoo Gil Chae, Nam Yeon Joon (Lee Hak Joo), and Kyung Eun Ae (Lee Da In). Meanwhile, Lee Jang Hyun and Nam Yeon Joon got into a heated public argument due to their vastly different political opinions on the Qing-Joseon relationship.

At the end of the second episode, Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae were about to share a tender moment when shocking news arrived: the Qing had invaded.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, the four leads react to the news of war. Nam Yeon Joon, who has cast aside his traditional hat at the news, looks distraught as he calls upon his fellow men to join the fight. However, even after hearing the unsettling news, Lee Jang Hyun appears as relaxed as ever, unfolding his fan with a hint of a smile as he watches Nam Yeon Joon speak.

Meanwhile, Yoo Gil Chae and Kyung Eun Ae are visibly emotional as they look on, with Kyung Eun Ae even tearing up after seeing Nam Yeon Joon’s determination to head out to war.

Namgoong-Min-3.jpeg

The producers of “My Dearest” remarked, “Just the news that war has broken out is enough to incite extreme fear and anxiety in the people. In that moment, one character will think of the nation, while another will think of love, and another will think of how precious life is. Please keep a close eye on what choices will be made by the four characters, who have been placed at a major crossroads, and how those choices influence their fates within the war in the future.”

The next episode of “My Dearest” will air on August 11 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1606582wpp/namgoong-min-ahn-eun-jin-and-lee-hak-joo-all-have-different-reactions-to-the-news-of-war-in-my-dearest

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 3!:).

“My Dearest” Doubles Its Ratings Among Younger Viewers + Hits All-Time High For 3rd Episode

“My Dearest” Doubles Its Ratings Among Younger Viewers + Hits All-Time High For 3rd Episode

MBC’s new drama “My Dearest” is on the rise!

On August 11, the new historical romance drama starring Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin achieved its highest viewership ratings yet for its third episode. According to Nielsen Korea, “My Dearest” climbed to an average nationwide rating of 5.5 percent with its latest broadcast, marking a new personal record for the show.

“My Dearest” also doubled its ratings among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it jumped to an average rating of 2.2 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1606686wpp/my-dearest-doubles-its-ratings-among-younger-viewers-hits-all-time-high-for-3rd-episode

Here are the ratings for Episode 4!:).

“Behind Your Touch” Premieres To Strong Ratings + “Durian’s Affair” Heads Into Finale On All-Time High

“Behind Your Touch” Premieres To Strong Ratings + “Durian’s Affair” Heads Into Finale On All-Time High

MBC’s new historical romance “My Dearest” earned an average nationwide rating of 5.2 percent for its fourth episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1606782wpp/behind-your-touch-premieres-to-strong-ratings-durians-affair-heads-into-finale-on-all-time-high

Spoiler

Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin Finally Find Each Other In The Midst Of War In “My Dearest”

Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin Finally Find Each Other In The Midst Of War In “My Dearest”

MBC’s “My Dearest” has unveiled new stills ahead of its next broadcast!

“My Dearest” is a historical romance drama about star-crossed lovers whose fates become twisted due to the Qing invasion of Joseon. Namgoong Min stars as Lee Jang Hyun, a man who has declared that he will not get married, while Ahn Eun Jin plays Yoo Gil Chae, a noblewoman who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages.

Spoilers

Previously in episode 4, Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae finally reunited after a long journey amidst the Qing invasion where horrors of war overtook the lives of the people. Their affectionate and yearning gazes at each other made viewers’ hearts flutter.

The newly released stills feature Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae looking at each other in the middle of the night. Although his face is covered up with scars and blood, Jang Hyun’s gaze at Gil Chae is as sweet as ever as if he doesn’t feel the pain anymore.

my-dearest01.jpeg

On the other hand, Gil Chae looks worried about his health while feeling shy at his intense gaze at the same time.

my-dearest02.jpeg

In another still image, Gil Chae looks at Jang Hyun with a somewhat pouty expression, making viewers curious to find out how their relationship will develop in the future.

my-dearest00-1.jpeg

The next episode will air on August 18 at 9:50 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1607838wpp/namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jin-finally-find-each-other-in-the-midst-of-war-in-my-dearest

Here are the ratings for Episode 5!:).

“My Dearest” Nearly Doubles Its Ratings As It Surges To New All-Time High

“My Dearest” Nearly Doubles Its Ratings As It Surges To New All-Time High

MBC’s “My Dearest” has pulled ahead of SBS’s “The First Responders 2” with a dramatic rise in viewership!

On August 18, the new historical romance drama starring Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin soared to its highest ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the fifth episode of “My Dearest” took first place in its time slot with an average nationwide rating of 8.4 percent, marking an impressive jump of 3.2 percent from its previous episode last week.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1607945wpp/my-dearest-nearly-doubles-its-ratings-as-it-surges-to-new-all-time-high

Here are the ratings for Episode 6!:).

“My Dearest” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet As “The Uncanny Counter 2” Drops To All-Time Low

“My Dearest” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet As “The Uncanny Counter 2” Drops To All-Time Low

MBC’s “My Dearest” continues to gain steam!

On August 19, the new historical romance drama hit a new all-time high in viewership for its sixth episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of “My Dearest” rose to an average nationwide rating of 8.8 percent, taking first place in its time slot across all channels and setting a new personal record for the show.

“My Dearest” was also the most-watched program to air on Saturday among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it climbed to an average rating of 3.3 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1608052wpp/my-dearest-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-as-the-uncanny-counter-2-drops-to-all-time-low

Namgoong Min Pulls Ahn Eun Jin In For A Kiss On “My Dearest”

Namgoong Min Pulls Ahn Eun Jin In For A Kiss On “My Dearest”

MBC’s “My Dearest” has shared a sneak peek of a romantic moment from its upcoming episode!

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “My Dearest,” Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) managed to rescue Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin) when she fell into danger after seeking refuge.

However, he was unable to approach her because he didn’t want to risk infecting her with smallpox, making viewers’ hearts ache as she nearly left without realizing it was Lee Jang Hyun who had saved her life.

At the very end of the episode, though, Yoo Gil Chae suddenly turned back and began running towards the fight when it occurred to her that her unseen savior might have been none other than Lee Jang Hyun.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae are seconds away from a heart-stopping kiss. As they sit across from one another in a green barley field, Lee Jang Hyun tenderly pulls Yoo Gil Chae closer, and the normally brazen Yoo Gil Chae reveals her hidden soft side as her eyes flutter shut in anticipation.

Namgoong-Min-Ahn-Eun-Jin.jpegNamgoong-Min-Ahn-Eun-Jin-2.jpeg

The producers of “My Dearest” revealed, “In Episode 7, Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae will reunite. The two of them will get closer after briefly escaping the cruelty of war.”

They continued, “Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin’s heartache-inducing chemistry will shine brightly [in the upcoming episode]. Please give it lots of interest and anticipation.”

To catch the long-awaited reunion between Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae, tune in to the next episode of “My Dearest” on August 25 at 9:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1609199wpp/namgoong-min-pulls-ahn-eun-jin-in-for-a-kiss-on-my-dearest

Here are the ratings for Episode 7!:).

“My Dearest” Ratings Soar Into Double Digits For New All-Time High

“My Dearest” Ratings Soar Into Double Digits For New All-Time High

MBC’s “My Dearest” continues to draw new viewers!

On August 25, the popular historical romance drama starring Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin climbed to its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “My Dearest” broke into the double digits with an average nationwide rating of 10.6 percent, marking a jump of nearly 2 percent from its previous episode last week.

Not only did “My Dearest” take first place in its time slot across all channels, but it was also the most-watched program in its time slot among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it rose to an average rating of 3.4 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1609419wpp/my-dearest-ratings-soar-into-double-digits-for-new-all-time-high

Spoiler

Namgoong Min Is Held At Swordpoint As Ahn Eun Jin Looks On In Horror In “My Dearest”

Namgoong Min Is Held At Swordpoint As Ahn Eun Jin Looks On In Horror In “My Dearest”

What new trials and tribulations lie in store for Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin on MBC’s “My Dearest”?

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “My Dearest,” Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) and Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin) shared a romantic first kiss in a green barley field after their dramatic reunion.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Lee Jang Hyun is getting ready to leave together for Qing together with the people of Joseon who have become prisoners of war. As he prepares to depart, a desperate Yoo Gil Chae frantically races after him and manages to catch up to him.

However, Yoo Gil Chae looks shocked by what she sees on her way to find Lee Jang Hyun, piquing viewers’ curiosity as to what could have her looking so alarmed.

Namgoong-Min-5.jpeg

Spoiler

Ahn-Eun-Jin-5.jpeg

In the next set of photos, someone holds a sword to Lee Jang Hyun’s throat as he stares defiantly back at them. Meanwhile, Yoo Gil Chae watches the tense situation unfold with visible concern.

Namgoong-Min-Ahn-Eun-Jin-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Ahn-Eun-Jin-2-3.jpeg

The drama’s producers commented, “In Episode 8 of ‘My Dearest,’ which airs on August 26, as Lee Jang Hyun is about to leave for Qing, Yoo Gil Chae comes running to meet Lee Jang Hyun. As the two of them face a long farewell, the scenes that unfold will be even more sorrowful and heartbreaking.”

“In addition to Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin’s nuanced expressiveness and impressive focus in their acting, their top-notch chemistry captured the emotions of Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae in a way that will make viewers’ hearts ache,” they continued. “Please give [te episode] lots of interest and anticipation.”

To find out what happens between Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae after their hard-earned first kiss, tune in to the next episode of “My Dearest” on August 26 at 9:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1609437wpp/namgoong-min-is-held-at-swordpoint-as-ahn-eun-jin-looks-on-in-horror-in-my-dearest

Here are the ratings for Episode 8!:).

“My Dearest” Heads Into Final Week Of Part 1 On Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

“My Dearest” Heads Into Final Week Of Part 1 On Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

Part 1 of MBC’s “My Dearest” is winding to a close next week!

On August 26, the hit historical romance drama achieved its highest viewership ratings to date for a Saturday (when its ratings have typically been lower compared to Fridays). According to Nielsen Korea, the eighth episode of “My Dearest” took first place in its time slot across all channels with an average nationwide rating of 10.3 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1609533wpp/my-dearest-heads-into-final-week-of-part-1-on-its-highest-saturday-ratings-yet

Watch: Namgoong Min Sweetly Eases Ahn Eun Jin’s Worries Ahead Of Their Kiss Scene In “My Dearest”

Watch: Namgoong Min Sweetly Eases Ahn Eun Jin’s Worries Ahead Of Their Kiss Scene In “My Dearest”

MBC’s “My Dearest” has released a new making-of video!

The behind-the-scenes clip begins with the actors chatting amidst a cheerful atmosphere. Lee Hak Joo asks Namgoong Min, “Are you good at singing?” to which Namgoong Min confesses that he is bad at it. Lee Hak Joo jokes that he is also bad at singing, and Namgoong Min explains, “When I talk, my voice reverberates, but that all disappears when I sing,” adding a short demonstration of his singing.

When the actors begin filming, the cast can’t hold in their laughter, showcasing their bright smiles and exceptional chemistry while also making the director burst out laughing.

The making-of video also gives a behind-the-scenes look at Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin’s kiss scene. The two practice falling down in the green barley field, and Ahn Eun Jin makes adorably fierce growling noises while pretending to fall down on Namgoong Min.

Despite her joking, Ahn Eun Jin expresses her concern, saying, “What should I do? I’m worried that I will hurt you too much when I fall over.” Namgoong Min laughs and eases her concerns by saying, “You’re worried that I will be hurt? I may be old, but… It’s okay. Fall over comfortably.”

When filming begins, Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin fall over together perfectly, creating a breathtaking kiss scene.

Check out the full making-of video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aoDS_ZQM94

“My Dearest” airs every Friday and Saturday at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1609572wpp/watch-namgoong-min-sweetly-eases-ahn-eun-jins-worries-ahead-of-their-kiss-scene-in-my-dearest

Nam Goong Min and Ahn Eun Jin turn viewers into a puddle of tears with 'My Dearest'

Screenshot_1.jpg

Article: "Viewers cried along with her" Viewers praise Ahn Eun Jin's scene of tears in 'My Dearest' drama

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+108] I'm crying every episode because of Nam Goong Min ㅠㅠ his acting's too good

[+101] I first thought she was a miscast but the more I watch her, the more I'm finding her acting tone to be charming and talented

[+70] The OST is such a good match for the drama too. I just hope we can avoid a sad ending ㅠ

[+49] Nam Goong Min, my must-watch actor~

[+46] Ahn Eun Jin is so, so talented! I'm enjoying this drama!

[+44] Her acting was fantastic yesterday..

[+29] Nam Goong Min has never had a drama that was a miss

[+25] Such a good drama ㅠㅠ both of them are so good at acting ㅠㅠ

+18] I was screaming on Friday and sobbing because of Gilchae yesterday ㅠㅠ

[+17] I rarely watch dramas but picked this one up for Nam Goong Min. Sigh, how can I wait until next week...

[+16] How is Nam Goong Min so charming ㅠㅠ

[+11] I'm crying because of Nam Goong Min too... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+6] 'My Dearest' is so good

[+3] I teared up yesterday ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Article: Nam Goong Min's confession scene in 'My Dearest' makes him a contestant for the MBC drama daesang

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+34] When oh when is Gilchae going to grow up..

[+25] His acting is so crazy good that it's actually so ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the detail in his facial expressions, the way he captures every change in his emotions and makes us viewers feel every bit of it, this is just craziness

[+23] Nam Goong Min has always been daesang worthy!!!! Why is he not being given any ㅜㅠ

[+14] Every episode feels like a movie... ㅠㅠㅠ

[+9] The beginning of the drama made me wonder if... Nam Goong Min was finally going to have a miss under his drama history... but ever since the seobang-nim, be careful!!!! I'm sure that Nam Goong Min is headed for the daesang now. This drama is on the up and up...

[+6] I love Nam Goong Min's voice~

[+5] Just look at that gaze....

[+2] My heart flutters just seeing his face ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ahhh, he's a heartthrob

[+2] Gilchae's going to regret this..

[+2] Surely Gilchae must have fate destined by the stars with Yeonjoon-doryeong? For her to reject Nam Goong Min's deep, deep feelings? Because pfft... Gilchae, you are so mean ㅜㅜ

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/08/nam-goong-min-and-ahn-eun-jin-turn.html

• Like 1

20230827180320_Ahn-Eun-Jin-Namgoong-Min-“My Dearest,” Namgoong Min, And Ahn Eun Jin Top Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings

Aug 27, 2023
by E. Cha

MBC’s “My Dearest” dominated this week’s rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors!

For the first time since its premiere, “My Dearest” rose to No. 1 on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the TV dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.

Not only did “My Dearest” top the list of most buzzworthy dramas, but its leads also swept the top two spots on the list of most buzzworthy drama cast members. Namgoong Min remained No. 1 for the second consecutive week, while his co-star Ahn Eun Jin rose to No. 2.

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Namgoong Min (“My Dearest”)
  2. Ahn Eun Jin (“My Dearest”)
  3. Han Hyo Joo (“Moving”)
  4. Jo In Sung (“Moving”)
  5. Nana (“Mask Girl”)
  6. Go Yoon Jung (“Moving”)
  7. Go Hyun Jung (“Mask Girl”)
  8. Hwang Minhyun (“My Lovely Liar”)
  9. Kim So Hyun (“My Lovely Liar”)
  10. Lee Han Byeol (“Mask Girl”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1609673wpp/my-dearest-namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jin-top-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings

• Like 1

Lee Chung Ah To Reunite With Namgoong Min For 3rd Time In “My Dearest”

Lee Chung Ah To Reunite With Namgoong Min For 3rd Time In “My Dearest”

Lee Chung Ah has joined the cast of MBC’s “My Dearest”!

“My Dearest” is a popular historical romance drama about star-crossed lovers whose fates become twisted due to the Qing invasion of Joseon. Namgoong Min stars as Lee Jang Hyun, a man who has declared that he will not get married, while Ahn Eun Jin will play Yoo Gil Chae, a noblewoman who never gives up on her dream of love.

On August 28, it was officially announced that Lee Chung Ah would be playing the role of a mysterious woman in a blue mask that winds up becoming entangled with Namgoong Min’s character Lee Jang Hyun. A Qing prisoner-of-war hunter, Lee Chung Ah’s character has a bold personality but is also pure of heart.

Notably, “My Dearest” will mark Lee Chung Ah’s third time working together with Namgoong Min, with whom she starred together in both “Awaken” and “One Dollar Lawyer.”

Are you excited to see Lee Chung Ah and Namgoong Min reunite in another drama?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1609730wpp/lee-chung-ah-to-reunite-with-namgoong-min-for-3rd-time-in-my-dearest