Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhhhhh I love him sooooo much! I meet him in cheodamdong alice and sensor y couple 

I love his voice, his warm and beautiful smile and his incredible voice …….all about him I love it!!!!! My goshhh he is and incredible actor, wauuuuu amazing I actually I’ve been Watching a lot of his series an all the have fascinated me!!!! In this moment I’m watching the undateables, and I like that romcom, I laughed soooo much…. Both Goong-min and jung-eum I love it

I’m gonna wait his new series … lovers anxiously!!!!!!! Yeahhhhh….

• 1 month later...

Namgoong Min And Kim So Yeon To Make Special Appearances In “Taxi Driver 2”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 21, 2023
by M. Lim

Namgoong Min and Kim So Yeon will be appearing in SBS’s “Taxi Driver 2”!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Taxi Driver” is a drama about a mysterious taxi service that delivers vengeance on behalf of victims who are unable to get justice through the law. After a successful run in 2021, the hit drama has now returned for a second season.

Earlier, actor Namgoong Min caught everyone by surprise when he suddenly appeared in the trailer for the upcoming Episode 9 of “Taxi Driver 2.”

The newly released trailer captures Kim Do Gi (played by Lee Je Hoon) transforming into a doctor this time. Nearing the end of the trailer, someone walks into the room Kim Do Gi is in and says “Excuse me, can I borrow a coin?” When Kim Do Gi turns around, the camera focuses on the person and viewers can see that it’s Namgoong Min in his character from the hit drama “One Dollar Lawyer,” Cheon Ji Hoon. Appearing in his colorful checkered suit and his trademark sunglasses, viewers are already excited to see how the character Cheon Ji Hoon will be incorporated into the upcoming episode of “Taxi Driver 2.”

In addition, on March 21, actress Kim So Yeon’s agency J-Wide Company announced that the actress will also make a special appearance in the final episode of “Taxi Driver 2.” The agency added, “She has already finished filming. Regarding the details, please check it out through the broadcast.”

Last year, Lee Je Hoon made a cameo appearance as himself in “One Dollar Lawyer” and also appeared in the final episode of Namgoong Min’s other representative drama, SBS’s “Stove League.” It looks like this time, Namgoong Min is returning the favor!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1574214wpp/namgoong-min-and-kim-so-yeon-to-make-special-appearances-in-taxi-driver-2

When I saw the pictures I thought for a second that So Yeon and Namgoong Min will be leads in another drama. Too bad it is just a cameo. But better than nothing.

Two Daesang winners for SBS, passing the baton to Lee Je Hoon?

Lee Je Hoon Receives “One Dollar Lawyer” Namgoong Min’s Business Card In “Taxi Driver 2”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 23, 2023
by S. Nam

The worlds of “Taxi Driver 2” and “One Dollar Lawyer” are colliding!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, SBS’s “Taxi Driver” is a drama about a mysterious taxi service that delivers vengeance on behalf of victims who are unable to get justice through the law. After a successful run in 2021, the hit drama has now returned for a second season.

Previously, actor Namgoong Min caught everyone by surprise when he suddenly appeared as the role of Cheon Ji Hoon from the hit SBS drama “One Dollar Lawyer” in the preview for the upcoming episode.

The newly released stills capture the unbelievable encounter between Kim Do Gi (Lee Je Hoon) and Cheon Ji Hoon, who is wearing his trademark three-piece suit and sunglasses while sporting wavy hair. With a cup of instant coffee in one hand, Cheon Ji Hoon observes Kim Do Gi, who appears confused at Cheon Ji Hoon’s unexpected entrance but still accepts his business card. Viewers are highly anticipating the synergy between Kim Do Gi and Cheon Ji Hoon and are curious to find out why Cheon Ji Hoon will visit the Rainbow Taxi service.

Namgoong-Min-Taxi-Driver.jpeg

Namgoong-Min-Lee-Je-Hoon.jpeg

Namgoong Min’s special appearance in “Taxi Driver 2” is the result of Lee Je Hoon first making a special appearance in “One Dollar Lawyer.” As expected, the two created a great atmosphere on set with their exceptional chemistry.

The production team of “Taxi Driver 2” shared, “We are grateful to actor Namgoong Min who brought another level of acting while perfectly summoning Lawyer Cheon even amidst an unfamiliar environment and staff members he is not familiar with. This will be a special scene in which viewers can enjoy Lawyer Cheon’s trademark flashy speech and humor, which viewers greatly loved, as well as Kim Do Gi and Cheon Ji Hoon’s refreshing chemistry. Please anticipate it a lot.”

The next episode of “Taxi Driver 2” will air on March 24 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1574623wpp/lee-je-hoon-receives-one-dollar-lawyer-namgoong-mins-business-card-in-taxi-driver-2

• 2 months later...

Namgoong Min, Ahn Eun Jin, Lee Hak Joo, And Lee Da In Immerse Into Their Roles At Script Reading For Upcoming Historical Drama

Namgoong Min, Ahn Eun Jin, Lee Hak Joo, And Lee Da In Immerse Into Their Roles At Script Reading For Upcoming Historical Drama

MBC’s upcoming drama “Lovers” (literal title) has shared photos from its script reading!

“Lovers” is a historical romance drama taking place in the Joseon Dynasty that tells the story of a man, who has declared that he will not marry, falling in love with a woman who dreams of love again even after two failed marriages.

Present at the script reading were director Kim Sung Yong and writer Hwang Jin Young as well as cast members Namgoong Min, Ahn Eun Jin, Lee Hak Joo, and Lee Da In.

Namgoong Min stars as Lee Jang Hyun, a mysterious man who suddenly appears in Neunggeun Village’s high society one day. After experiencing an unimaginable tragedy in life, he finds nothing to be interesting, but he is strongly attracted to a woman named Yoo Gil Chae who has a strong will to live that he does not have. Namgoong Min perfectly portrayed his extremely charming character Lee Jang Hyun, impressing the audience with his ability to take any character and make it his own.

namgoong-min.jpeg

Ahn Eun Jin plays the role of Yoo Gil Chae, the daughter of a noble family who reigns as a socialite goddess with her beauty and charm. She thinks that the world revolves around her and that she can take love from any man in the world, but she gradually matures as she goes through wartime and falls in love with a man. Ahn Eun Jin portrayed the character of Yoo Gil Chae with her unique sparkling energy and charm, delicately capturing the emotional depth of the story. Through their characters, Ahn Eun Jin also shared chemistry with Namgoong Min that was both exciting and tender, raising expectations for the drama.

Spoiler

ahn-eun-jin.jpeg

Lee Hak Joo plays Nam Yeon Joon, a promising Confucian student studying at Sungkyunkwan. He is a person who values becoming a kind and wise person more than anything else and has strong loyalty to the king and heartfelt love for the people. Lee Hak Joo created his own version of Nam Yeon Joon with sharp character analysis.

Spoiler

lee-hak-joo.jpeg

Lee Da In stars as Nam Yeon Joon’s fiancée and Yoo Gil Chae’s closest friend Kyung Eun Ae. Kyung Eun Ae is a wise and benevolent woman who sees the bright side of the world. Despite going through many ups and downs in life, she maintains her love and faith for Nam Yeon Joon. Lee Da In completed Kyung Eun Ae with her friendly and soft tone, warm eyes, and facial expressions.

Spoiler

lee-da-in.jpeg

Throughout the script reading, the actors immersed themselves in their respective characters, creating an intense atmosphere reminiscent of the filming set.

“Lovers” will premiere on August 4 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1597389wpp/namgoong-min-ahn-eun-jin-lee-hak-joo-and-lee-da-in-immerse-into-their-roles-at-script-reading-for-upcoming-historical-drama

Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin’s Upcoming Historical Drama Unveils Poster + Confirms Premiere Date

Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin’s Upcoming Historical Drama Unveils Poster + Confirms Premiere Date

MBC’s upcoming drama “Lovers” (literal translation) has released a poster of Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin!

Set in the Joseon dynasty, “Lovers” is a historical romance drama about the love story between and a man who has declared that he will not marry and a woman who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages.

Namgoong Min stars as Lee Jang Hyun, a mysterious man who suddenly appears in Neunggeun Village’s high society one day. After experiencing an unimaginable tragedy, he no longer finds anything interesting in life, but he is strongly attracted to a woman named Yoo Gil Chae, who has a strong will to live that he does not have.

Ahn Eun Jin plays the role of Yoo Gil Chae, the daughter of a noble family, who reigns as a socialite goddess with her beauty and charm. She thinks that the world revolves around her, but she gradually matures as she goes through wartime and falls in love.

The newly released poster, which bears the caption “A lover whom I missed and loved dearly,” captures Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae facing each other against the backdrop of the ocean. The distance between them seemingly illustrates that the two cannot be together after falling in love during wartime, raising anticipation for how their love story will unfold.

lovers-poster.jpeg

The production team of “Lovers” commented, “The entire cast and crew of ‘Lovers,’ including the four leads Namgoong Min, Ahn Eun Jin, Lee Hak Joo, and Lee Da In, are working hard and looking forward to meeting viewers [through the drama]. You can look forward to seeing the delicate and elegant performances of Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin as they portray a tender love story that will capture your heart in the second half of 2023.”

“Lovers” premieres on August 4 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1598551wpp/namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jins-upcoming-historical-drama-unveils-poster-confirms-premiere-date

Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin’s Upcoming Historical Drama Confirmed To Be Released In 2 Parts

Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin’s Upcoming Historical Drama Confirmed To Be Released In 2 Parts

MBC’s upcoming drama “My Dearest” (previously known as “Lovers”) will be divided into two parts!

Set in the Joseon dynasty, “My Dearest” is a historical romance drama about the love story between a man named Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) who has declared that he will not marry and a woman named Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin) who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages.

On July 6, a representative from MBC stated, “Consisting of 20 episodes, ‘My Dearest’ is a project that we had originally planned to release in multiple parts even before we started production. In the last year alone, across all channels such as terrestrial, cable, and OTT, Korea has produced more than 160 dramas. In the midst of this flood of content, on top of the story of the drama itself, deciding the number of episodes of a drama has also become a very important factor in production in order to allow viewers to be more immersed in the drama.”

The representative added, “In line with the changing content consumption behavior of viewers, we decided to broadcast our drama ‘My Dearest’ in two parts with 10 episodes each to present it more attractively to viewers.”

The director of “My Dearest” Kim Sung Yong, further commented, “I think we’ll be able to better convey the stories of people and lovers that suffer during wartime through this two-part system. The fact that Part 1 and Part 2 will divide Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) and Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin)’s story through the Joseon dynasty and the Qing dynasty and portray different sceneries and rapid transformation of various characters will also be a key point to anticipate from the drama.”

Lastly, the director hinted, “In particular, the last episode of Part 1, which will show dramatic changes in the lives of the male and female lead, will surely keep viewers on the edge of their seats as they wait for Part 2.”

“My Dearest” will premiere on August 4 at 9:50 p.m. KST for a total of 10 episodes. Part 2 will be released in October.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1598814wpp/namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jins-upcoming-historical-drama-confirmed-to-be-released-in-2-parts

MBC’s My Dearest: Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin share intense chemistry in first poster

MBC released the first teaser poster for the upcoming sageuk drama (historical drama) My Dearest starring Namgoong Min, Ahn Eun Jin and others! Read ahead to know more.

Written by Anoushka Mathew

1115152744_mydearest.jpg

The most anticipated drama for the second half of 2023, MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama My Dearest, will premiere on August 4. The melodrama My Dearest is set in history and is about the love of certain people and the life they share. Another MBC historical drama is on the way, according to the creators of The Peak, The Emperor's Daughter, Baek Hyang and The Rebel. as well as director Kim Sung Yong of The Veil.

In the midst of all of this, on July 5, the first poster for My Dearest was finally released. It features Namgoong Min, who plays Lee Jang Hyun, and Ahn Eun Jin, who plays Yoo Gil Chae, facing each other against a seascape. Lee Jang Hyun and Yu Gil Chae fall in love in the middle of a war in the drama. The teaser poster clearly shows that the two are quite far apart. Still, the image of two people staring at each other is so beautiful that it breaks your heart. Despite the fact that the poster captures the moment and the composition does not show the actors' eyes or facial expressions, the lines on the poster say 'Lover who missed and loved so much' emphasizes such a heartfelt emotional line. This has fans curious and eager to see how the sad love story will be portrayed in this drama My Dearest.

In this regard, My Dearest's production team stated that the four main characters, Nam Goong Min, Ahn Eun Jin, Lee Hak Joo (Nam Yeon Joon), Lee Da In (Kyung Eun Ae), and all of the actors and crew look forward to the day they meet with viewers, do their best, and film everything. The team is looking forward to Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin's delicate and elegant performances in the heartfelt love story that is expected to win over fans in the second half of 2023.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/mbcs-my-dearest-namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jin-share-intense-chemistry-in-first-poster-1228773

Namgoong Min Is A Mysterious Stranger Hiding A Painful Secret In New Romance Drama With Ahn Eun Jin

Namgoong Min Is A Mysterious Stranger Hiding A Painful Secret In New Romance Drama With Ahn Eun Jin

MBC’s upcoming drama “My Dearest” (also known as “Lovers”) has shared a sneak peek of Namgoong Min in his starring role!

“My Dearest” is a new historical romance drama about star-crossed lovers whose fates become twisted due to the Qing invasion of Joseon. Namgoong Min will star as Lee Jang Hyun, a man who has declared that he will not get married, while Ahn Eun Jin will play Yoo Gil Chae, a noblewoman who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages.

On July 10, MBC released new stills of Namgoong Min in his role as Lee Jang Hyun, a mysterious man who suddenly appears in Neunggeun Village’s high society one day. Although he boasts a mischievous, playful charm on the surface, he is a complex character who is hiding a dark secret that he can’t tell anyone.

Having experienced unimaginable tragedy in his life, the jaded Lee Jang Hyun no longer feels love, and he has never sincerely given his heart to anyone or anything. However, his life is changed forever when he gets to know Yoo Gil Chae, who is the opposite of him in every way.

Namgoong-Min.jpegNamgoong-Min-2.jpeg

Praising Namgoong Min’s performance, the producers of “My Dearest” recalled, “From the very first shoot, Namgoong Min was the very essence of Lee Jang Hyun, a man whom you can’t help but be drawn to. Not only did he exhibit great focus and an ability to instantly disappear into his character, but his charisma and leadership were flawless as well. It was impossible not to see why Namgoong Min is such a trusted actor and why he’s one of Korea’s greatest actors.”

“Viewers will also fall for Namgoong Min’s acting and charm,” they continued. “Please give [our drama] lots of interest and anticipation.”

“My Dearest” will premiere on August 4 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1599410wpp/namgoong-min-is-a-mysterious-stranger-hiding-a-painful-secret-in-new-romance-drama-with-ahn-eun-jin

by Hazel Jung, July 10, 2023

eYw7yE_2f.jpg

MBC's new Friday-Saturday K-Drama My Dearest (written by Hwang Jin Young, directed by Kim Sung Yong and Cheon Soo Jin), which will premiere on August 4th, is a historical melodrama that depicts the love of a couple and the vitality of the people amidst a period of chaos.

At the center of the fervent interest and anticipation for My Dearest is none other than the actor, Namkoong Min who would bring life to the character of Lee Jang Hyun. The actor is well-known for his talent in acting, and undeniable presence in peaks of ratings and popularity. Namkoong Min returns to the historical genre after ten years, showcasing his melodramatic acting skills in this project, which has been a long time coming.

On July 10th, the My Dearest production team released the first still cuts featuring the male lead, Namkoong Min. In the photos, Namkoong Min gazes at someone while his eyes flutter. Despite not revealing any specific context, Namkoong Min captivates viewers with his poignant and tender emotions conveyed solely through his gaze and facial expressions. Viewers are left curious about who receives Namkoong Min's tender gaze and what deep and heart-wrenching love he will portray in My Dearest.

0wx6Z7_2f.png

In My Dearest, Namkoong Min takes on the role of Lee Jang Hyun, a mysterious man who suddenly appears in the social circles of the privileged. Lee Jang Hyun is a complex character with a natural mischievousness and darkness within him that he keeps concealed from others. Having never loved anything or anyone, Lee Jang Hyun unexpectedly opens the door to a fateful encounter after meeting a certain woman.

0wxW4E_2f.jpg

According to the production team, Lee Jang Hyun, the male lead in My Dearest, is a character who possesses intellectual beauty, masculinity, mystery, and a pure heart toward the woman he loves. This captivating character is expected to showcase Namkoong Min's irreplaceable acting skills and powerful allure, creating the utmost charm when they collide.

Regarding Namkoong Min's performance, the production team of My Dearest stated, "From the very first shoot, Namkoong Min perfectly embodied the irresistibly captivating man, Lee Jang Hyun. His focus, immersion, charisma, and leadership towards the project were flawless. It was impossible not to realize why Namkoong Min is a trustworthy and exceptional actor, one of  the best in South Korea. We are certain that viewers will also fall for Namkoong Min's acting and charm. We ask for your continued interest and anticipation."

I will watch Namgoong Min for the first time in a sageuk. I like that it is a romance drama also.
  • Like 1

Watch: A War Throws Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin’s Lives Into Turmoil In Teaser For New Historical Drama

Watch: A War Throws Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin’s Lives Into Turmoil In Teaser For New Historical Drama

MBC’s upcoming drama “My Dearest” (also known as “Lovers”) has released its first teaser!

Set in the Joseon dynasty, “My Dearest” is a historical romance drama about the love story between a man named Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min), who has declared that he will not marry, and a woman named Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin), who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages.

The teaser begins with Lee Jang Hyun’s sad eyes, then cuts to the beautiful Yoo Gil Chae doing embroidery. Next, Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae are seen together in the midst of people celebrating in the snow. However, it is hinted that peace will soon be shattered and a whirlwind of war will erupt as Lee Jang Hyun says with a commanding presence, “What they want most is for the king of Joseon to bow his head.”

Soon, the screen is filled with the horrors of war. Yoo Gil Chae and Kyung Eun Ae (Lee Da In) are seen escaping through the snow, and Nam Yeon Joon (Lee Hak Joo), who is covered in blood, is captured desperately fighting against the enemy soldiers.

Viewers are then given a glimpse of the sad love story to come, with Lee Jang Hyun’s eyes full of emotion as he and Yoo Gil Chae turn around and face each other in a precarious war situation. The teaser concludes with Lee Jang Hyun’s heart-wrenching words: “I swear by the moonlight. This time, no matter where you are, I will definitely go to meet you.”

Check out the new teaser below!

“My Dearest” will premiere on August 4 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1599655wpp/watch-a-war-throws-namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jins-lives-into-turmoil-in-teaser-for-new-historical-drama

'Lovers' production machine revealed... Namgoong-min·Ahn Eun-jin·Lee Hak-joo·Da-in, a record of three intense seasons

A masterpiece that continues the lineage of MBC's luxury historical dramas is coming.

On August 4th, MBC's new gilt drama 'Lovers' will be broadcast for the first time. 'Lovers' is a human history melodrama about the love of lovers and the vitality of the people who pass each other through the Byeongja Horan. Writer Hwang Jin-young of "The Emperor's Daughter, Baek Su-hyang" and "Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People" and director Kim Seong-yong of "Black Sun" became one of the most anticipated works in the second half of 2023.

Previously, the production team of “Lovers” gathered hot topics by showing the sad love between male and female protagonists Namgoong-min (Lee Jang-hyun) and Ahn Eun-jin (Yoo Gil-chae) through a teaser poster, and the overwhelming scale, story, and powerful performances of the actors through the first teaser video. In the midst of this, on July 11th, the making of 'Lovers': The Beginning video was released.

Lovers’ production story: The Beginning video begins with the first filming site in the cold of the winter of 2022. Kim Seong-yong says, “It’s too cold,” but his face is full of smiles. Actors such as Namkoong-min, Ahn Eun-jin, Lee Hak-joo (Nam Yeon-jun), and Da-in (Kyung Eun-ae) also enjoy filming in the cold. Namgoong Min even admired the filming on set and said, “You look so cool.”

This is followed by brief interviews with the actors. Namgoong-min said, “The image reflected on the screen is new,” and Ahn Eun-jin said, “It seems that I have had time to adapt and become more and more relaxed.” Lee Hak-joo said, “I want to fully convey the liveliness and fun,” and Da-in Da-in says, “Everyone is overflowing with fighting spirit.” You can feel the confidence and affection for the 'lover' through the actors' every word.

https://isplus.com/article/view/isp202307110026

Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin’s Worlds Are Turned Upside Down By Love In Upcoming Romance Drama

Jul 14, 2023
by E. Cha

MBC’s upcoming drama “My Dearest” (also known as “Lovers”) has unveiled a glimpse of the chemistry between its two leads!

“My Dearest” is a historical romance drama about star-crossed lovers whose fates become twisted due to the Qing invasion of Joseon. Namgoong Min will star as Lee Jang Hyun, a man who has declared that he will not get married, while Ahn Eun Jin will play Yoo Gil Chae, a noblewoman who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae stand together in the falling snow as they look off into the distance together. Without so much as holding hands, the couple conveys the depth of their feelings and heartache through the sorrowful expressions in their eyes, which hint at the heart-wrenching love story that will unfold for the two star-crossed lovers.

Namgoong-Min-1.jpeg

Ahn-Eun-Jin-4.jpeg

The producers of “My Dearest” commented, “In the story, Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin will share a love that is so strong and special that it turns their entire lives upside down in a whirlwind. As this is a drama with a strong romance element, the chemistry between the male and female leads is extremely important, and Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin’s acting teamwork and chemistry is beyond flawless.”

They went on, “Not only does Namgoong Min boast outstanding acting skills, but he also takes the lead on set with his caring, thoughtful consideration of Ahn Eun Jin. Ahn Eun Jin also creates top-notch chemistry with Namgoong Min through her intense hard work and passion. Please look forward to the heartbreaking love story that the two actors will depict in ‘My Dearest.'”

Ahn-Eun-Jin-Namgoong-Min.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1600587wpp/namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jins-worlds-are-turned-upside-down-by-love-in-upcoming-romance-drama