Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

“My Dearest” Part 2 Teases Cameos By Yoo Jae Suk And “How Do You Play?” Cast

“My Dearest” Part 2 Teases Cameos By Yoo Jae Suk And “How Do You Play?” Cast

The stars of MBC’s variety show “How Do You Play?” will be making a special appearance in Part 2 of “My Dearest”!

After Part 1 of the hit historical romance drama wrapped up on its highest viewership ratings yet last month, “My Dearest” will be returning with its highly-anticipated Part 2 on October 13.

In the upcoming October 14 episode of “How Do You Play?”, cast members Yoo Jae Suk, HaHa, Lee Yi Kyung, Park Jin Joo, Lovelyz’s Mijoo, and Joo Woo Jae will venture onto the set of “My Dearest” to film their cameos. Naturally, actors Lee Yi Kyung and Park Jin Joo will be right at home on the filming set—especially since Park Jin Joo and “My Dearest” star Namgoong Min already know one another.

My-Dearest-How-Do-You-Play-2.jpg

Part 2 of “My Dearest” will premiere on October 13 at 9:40 p.m. KST, while the next episode of “How Do You Play?” will air on October 14 at 6:30 p.m. KST. Both shows are available to watch with subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619396wpp/my-dearest-part-2-teases-cameos-by-yoo-jae-suk-and-how-do-you-play-cast

“My Dearest” Stars And Director Share Highlights And Key Points To Look Forward To In Part 2

“My Dearest” Stars And Director Share Highlights And Key Points To Look Forward To In Part 2

As Part 2 of “My Dearest” is set to premiere tonight, the drama’s cast and director have shared insights on what viewers can anticipate!

Set in the Joseon dynasty, “My Dearest” is a historical romance drama about the love story between a man named Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min), who has declared that he will not marry, and a woman named Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin), who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages. The drama also stars Lee Hak Joo as Nam Yeon Joon, a promising Confucian student studying at Sungkyunkwan, and Lee Da In as Nam Yeon Joon’s fiancée and Yoo Gil Chae’s closest friend Kyung Eun Ae.

After Part 1 of the hit historical romance drama wrapped up on its highest viewership ratings yet last month, “My Dearest” will be returning with its highly-anticipated Part 2 on October 13.

Director Kim Sung Yong, and cast members Namgoong Min, Ahn Eun Jin, Lee Hak Joo, and Lee Da In, have highlighted some key points to watch for in Part 2.

Director Kim Sung Yong began by saying, “The meticulously crafted emotional journeys of the characters in Part 1 will culminate in Part 2.” He added, “Viewers should eagerly anticipate how Jang Hyun and Gil Chae, who endured a heart-wrenching separation, will reunite, and the subsequent developments in their relationship.”

He continued, “In addition to the central characters, Part 2 will also delve deeper into the inner struggles and escape stories of the people, who were taken to Qing Dynasty after the Second Manchu War. I believe their unwavering determination to survive even amidst the heartbreaking history will resonate with today’s audience.”

Namgoong Min expressed, “I think the most significant aspect to look forward to in ‘My Dearest’ Part 2 is the direction of Jang Hyun and Gil Chae’s love story. I would greatly appreciate it if many viewers continue to watch with affection as the next chapter of this beloved couple unfolds.”

Namgoong-Min-13.jpeg

Ahn Eun Jin, who masterfully portrayed her character’s transformation from a noblewoman to a strong and independent figure, remarked, “I believe Part 2 of ‘My Dearest’ offers viewers an unprecedented glimpse into the lives of the people after the Second Manchu War. Within this backdrop, the profound and yet unresolved love story between Jang Hyun, unwavering in his determination to save his loved ones, and Gil Chae, who is equally committed to protecting Jang Hyun, stands out as a focal point.”

Spoiler

Ahn-Eun-Jin-13.jpeg

Lee Hak Joo, who portrayed a man torn between ideals and reality in Part 1, commented, “Part 2 will continue to tell the realistic story of the people post-war era. It will include the heart-wrenching love story between Jang Hyun and Gil Chae, as well as the growth of Yeon Joon as he becomes more resolute. Part 2 will present more profound and unique stories so please kindly tune in.”

Spoiler

Lee-Hak-Joo-2.jpeg

Lastly, Lee Da In shared her thoughts on her character Kyung Eun Ae, saying, “As time flows within ‘My Dearest’ storyline from Part 1 to Part 2, Eun Ae also undergoes significant growth, becoming wiser and more mature. I believe the poignant love story that unfolds within this context will offer great enjoyment to the viewers.”

Spoiler

Lee-Da-In-2.jpeg

Episodes 11 and 12 of “My Dearest” will be extended to 90 minutes. As a result, Episodes 11 and 12 will air on October 13 and 14 at 9:40 p.m. KST, 10 minutes earlier than the drama’s original time slot. “My Dearest” Part 2 will be available on Viki. Watch the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619572wpp/my-dearest-stars-and-director-share-highlights-and-key-points-to-look-forward-to-in-part-2

Spoiler

Namgoong Min Returns With More Powerful Action Scenes In Part 2 Of “My Dearest”

Namgoong Min Returns With More Powerful Action Scenes In Part 2 Of “My Dearest”

Part 2 of “My Dearest” has previewed more powerful action scenes featuring Namgoong Min!

Set in the Joseon dynasty, “My Dearest” is a historical romance drama about the love story between a man named Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min), who has declared that he will not marry, and a woman named Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin), who dreams of finding love again even after two failed marriages.

Spoilers

At the end of Part 1, Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae parted ways through a heartbreaking farewell that left viewers devastated. Although the couple came close to running away together, Yoo Gil Chae ultimately changed her mind after seeing her father suffering from dementia and realizing that her family needed her.

Amidst this situation, the newly released stills feature Lee Jang Hyun confronting someone in what appears to be a grassland. Lee Jang Hyun exudes charisma as he swings his sword powerfully with his blue coat fluttering. The red blood dripping from his knife adds to the tension.

namgoong-min01.jpeg

namgoong-min02.jpeg

In another image below, Lee Jang Hyun’s eyes are full of worry as if he is thinking of someone.

namgoong-min03.jpeg

The production team remarked, “In Part 2, which premieres today (October 13), Lee Jang Hyun is expected to showcase action scenes that are just as powerful as in Part 1. Please pay close attention to see what choices Lee Jang Hyun will make in the whirlwind of fate and what he will do for love. Actor Namgoong Min’s overwhelming acting will fully meet the high expectations of viewers. Please show lots of interest and anticipation.”

Episodes 11 and 12 of “My Dearest” will be extended to 90 minutes. As a result, Episodes 11 and 12 will air on October 13 and 14 at 9:40 p.m. KST, 10 minutes earlier than the drama’s original time slot. “My Dearest” Part 2 will be available on Viki. Watch the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619551wpp/namgoong-min-returns-with-more-powerful-action-scenes-in-part-2-of-my-dearest

Here are the ratings for Episode 11 (Part 2)! :).

“My Dearest” Part 2 Kicks Off On No. 1 Ratings As “The Escape Of The Seven” Follows Close Behind

“My Dearest” Part 2 Kicks Off On No. 1 Ratings As “The Escape Of The Seven” Follows Close Behind

After five long weeks, MBC’s “My Dearest” is finally back!

On October 13, the popular historical romance drama starring Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin returned with Part 2—and despite its long hiatus, the beloved series returned at the top of its time slot. According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of Part 2 of “My Dearest” scored an average nationwide rating of 7.7 percent, making it the most-watched show in its time slot across all channels.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619611wpp/my-dearest-part-2-kicks-off-on-no-1-ratings-as-the-escape-of-the-seven-follows-close-behind

Spoiler

Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin Finally Meet Again After She Is Taken Captive In “My Dearest”

Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin Finally Meet Again After She Is Taken Captive In “My Dearest”

MBC’s “My Dearest” has shared an intriguing sneak peek of its next episode!

After a five-week hiatus, “My Dearest” made its highly-anticipated return with Part 2 on October 13—and the hit historical romance drama immediately reclaimed its position at the top of its time slot.

Spoilers

During the first episode of Part 2, “My Dearest” followed Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min)’s and Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin)’s separate lives after their heartbreaking farewell from the end of Part 1. Although she missed Lee Jang Hyun dearly, Yoo Gil Chae worked hard as she went about living her life and running her smithy—but an act of kindness on her part threw her into unexpected danger. After being kidnapped together with escaped prisoners of war and taken to Shenyang, Yoo Gil Chae suddenly went from noblewoman to prisoner-of-war status in the blink of an eye.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Yoo Gil Chae is locked up in an unfamiliar place together with other captives. However, despite her haggard appearance, her eyes are bright and alert, suggesting that the resourceful Yoo Gil Chae—who has always been a survivor—is determined to find a way out of her current predicament.

Ahn-Eun-Jin-4.jpegAhn-Eun-Jin-2-1.jpegAhn-Eun-Jin-3-1.jpeg

Meanwhile, Lee Jang Hyun has been working in Shenyang as an interpreter and rescuing prisoners of war from Joseon while pretending to be a bounty hunter.

As Yoo Gil Chae has mistakenly been labeled an escaped prisoner of war, her new status has set her on the road to crossing paths with Lee Jang Hyun in Shenyang.

The producers of “My Dearest” teased, “In Part 2, Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae’s love will be even sadder and more heartbreaking. Yoo Gil Chae will be put through a great trial, and Lee Jang Hyun’s heart will ache even more passionately due to Yoo Gil Chae’s suffering.”

Spoiler

Namgoong-Min-4.jpegAhn-Eun-Jin-4-1.jpeg

To find out what will happen when Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae reunite, tune in to the next episode of “My Dearest” on October 14 at 9:40 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619628wpp/namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jin-finally-meet-again-after-she-is-taken-captive-in-my-dearest

Here are the ratings for Episode 12 (Part 2)! :).

“Strong Girl Namsoon” Ratings Hit New All-Time High As “My Dearest” Part 2 Rises

“Strong Girl Namsoon” Ratings Hit New All-Time High As “My Dearest” Part 2 Rises

Meanwhile, MBC’s popular historical romance “My Dearest” enjoyed an impressive jump in viewership for the second episode of Part 2, which scored an average nationwide rating of 9.3 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619706wpp/strong-girl-namsoon-ratings-hit-new-all-time-high-as-my-dearest-part-2-rises

20231018085148_Namgoong-Min-Ahn-Eun-Jin-

“My Dearest” Teases Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin’s Long-Awaited Reunion In Upcoming Episode

Oct 18, 2023
by M. Lim

MBC’s “My Dearest” has shared more sneak peek of its next episode!

After a five-week hiatus, “My Dearest” made its highly-anticipated return with Part 2 on October 13—and the hit historical romance drama immediately reclaimed its position at the top of its time slot.

Spoilers

In the previous episode of “My Dearest” Part 2, Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin) was kidnapped together with escaped prisoners of war and taken to Shenyang, and her status went from noblewoman to prisoner-of-war in the blink of an eye. Her loyal handmaiden Jong Jong (Park Jung Yeon) proposed seeking help from Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) upon their arrival in Shenyang, but Yoo Gil Chae refused, unwilling to bring him any harm as she knows his love better than anyone else.

Almost on the verge of collapse, Yoo Gil Chae reached Shenyang as a fugitive, where Lee Jang Hyun has been working to rescue prisoners of war from Joseon while pretending to be a bounty hunter. In her moment of despair, Yoo Gil Chae lowered her head, and Lee Jang Hyun cast a tremulous gaze in her direction.

Following this encounter, their paths crossed several more times. In the last episode, an intense scene unfolded as Yoo Gil Chae desperately ran to escape the fugitive market while the blue-masked Gak Hwa (Lee Chung Ah) aimed her bow and arrow at her. Lee Jang Hyun initially intervened but eventually drew his own bowstring at Gak Hwa when the latter attempted to shoot Yoo Gil Chae once more. The episode concluded with a moment that appeared to feature Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae locking eyes, leaving viewers eager to know if they will finally recognize each other.

namgoong-min-my-dearest.jpeg

The production team commented, “The heartwrenching love story of Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae most important story point of our drama. The tale of two people who throw themselves into hardships to protect and ensure the happiness of their loved ones will deeply resonate with viewers. The deep and immersive performances of Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin will heighten viewers’ engagement in the storyline. We ask for your interest and anticipation for the unfolding love story of Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae in Part 2.”

To find out whether and how Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae will ultimately reunite, tune in to the next episode of “My Dearest” on October 20 at 9:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1620523wpp/my-dearest-teases-namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jins-long-awaited-reunion-in-upcoming-episode

• Like 1

20231019101010_my-dearest.jpg?s=900x600&4 People Who Bring Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin Back Together In Episodes 11-12 Of “My Dearest”

Oct 19, 2023
by shalini

My Dearest” is back and ready to rip our hearts out after that explosive mid-season finale back in August. With our lovers torn apart and on opposite sides of a very dangerous border, it seems almost impossible that their paths could cross again. But war upends the chessboard, and it isn’t long before Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) and Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin) are thrown back together—even if it is for the most awful of reasons.

Here are four people who bring the leads back together in the recent episodes:

Warning: spoilers for episodes 11-12 below.

1. Lee Jang Hyun

The best part about Lee Jang Hyun’s actions after supposedly being dumped by Gil Chae is that he has no clue that the kindness he shows will come back to him in the best of ways. To say that he’s hollowed out afterwards would be an understatement. He even debates on surrendering to death just so he doesn’t have to feel the pain of Gil Chae’s rejection. Jang Hyun was never a man who had much to live for, and he has even less to live for now. He’s back in Shimyang and forced to hunt down escaped slaves so as to keep the Qing happy with him, while he secretly plots against them with Crown Prince So Hyun (Kim Moo Joon).

08c6aadc6e5419f0a10545202ec93cdfd809aeae

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616417wpp/4-people-who-bring-namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jin-back-together-in-episodes-11-12-of-my-dearest

• Like 1

20231019085002_my-dearest-2.jpg?s=900x60“My Dearest” To Unveil Highly-Anticipated Namgoong Min And Ahn Eun Jin Scene From Pre-Release Teaser In This Week’s Broadcast

Oct 19, 2023
by M. Lim

MBC’s “My Dearest” has exciting news to share about this week’s episodes!

Spoilers

One of the main reasons for “My Dearest” making a swift return to the spotlight after its break is the heartfelt love story between Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) and Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin). The two, who faced a heartbreaking farewell at the end of Part 1, now find themselves in a situation where their paths almost cross once more, leaving viewers eagerly anticipating their reunion.

On October 19, the “My Dearest” production team shared that the scene from the highly popular Part 2 pre-release teaser, which initially captivated audiences when unveiled on September 30, will finally be shown in this week’s episode.

The teaser clip featuring the tearful reunion of Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae has garnered an astounding response, accumulating over 1 million views as of October 19, indicating a high level of anticipation among viewers for the upcoming broadcast of this scene.

In line with the teaser, the recently revealed stills show Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae in the same place, separated only by a door. The profound and tender emotions of both characters, who cannot remove each other from their hearts yet unable to get closer, are beautifully conveyed.

my-dearest-namgoong-min-1.jpeg

my-dearest-namgoong-min-2.jpeg

The production team commented, “The scene that received immense attention and love in the Part 2 teaser video will finally air this week. It’s a scene that 100 percent encapsulates the heartbreaking and yearning emotions between Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae. The meticulous performances by Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin, who conveyed even the slightest tremble in their characters, will deeply engage the audience. The production team was also spellbound by this scene while working on it, so we hope you’ll eagerly await its broadcast.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1620768wpp/my-dearest-to-unveil-highly-anticipated-namgoong-min-and-ahn-eun-jin-scene-from-pre-release-teaser-in-this-weeks-broadcast

• Like 1

Namgoong Min Is Shocked At The Sight Of A Haggard Ahn Eun Jin In “My Dearest”

Namgoong Min Is Shocked At The Sight Of A Haggard Ahn Eun Jin In “My Dearest”

Get ready for a tearful reunion between Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin on MBC’s “My Dearest”!

After a five-week hiatus, “My Dearest” made its highly-anticipated return with Part 2 last week—and the hit historical romance drama immediately reclaimed its position at the top of its time slot.

Spoilers

Previously on “My Dearest,” Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) and Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin) unexpectedly found themselves in the same place once again when Yoo Gil Chae was kidnapped and taken to Shenyang, where Lee Jang Hyun had been rescuing prisoners of war. After the star-crossed lovers came close to reuniting several times, the latest episode ended with them seemingly locking eyes as Gak Hwa (Lee Chung Ah) aimed her bow and arrow at Yoo Gil Chae—leaving viewers on the edge of their seats to find out whether Lee Jang Hyun had finally recognized Gil Chae.

In heartbreaking new stills from the drama’s next episode, Lee Jang Hyun is frozen with shock as he stares at Yoo Gil Chae, who has appeared before him as a haggard prisoner of war—looking very different from the elegant noblewoman he left behind in Joseon.

Namgoong-Min-5.jpeg

Spoiler

Ahn-Eun-Jin-5.jpeg

The producers of “My Dearest” revealed, “In Episode 13, which airs today, Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae will finally reunite. We hope that you’ll keep an eye on how the two characters, who barely missed one another by a trick of fate multiple times, will be reunited.”

“Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae’s reunion is an extremely important scene in the drama’s plot,” they continued. “Both Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin poured all their energy into the scene to capture the stormy emotions of the moment. Please look forward to it.”

To catch Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae’s emotional reunion, tune in to the next episode of “My Dearest” on October 20 at 9:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1620915wpp/namgoong-min-is-shocked-at-the-sight-of-a-haggard-ahn-eun-jin-in-my-dearest

Here are the ratings for Episode 13 (Part 2)! :).

“My Dearest” Part 2 Breaks Into Double-Digit Ratings

“My Dearest” Part 2 Breaks Into Double-Digit Ratings

Viewership ratings for Part 2 of MBC’s “My Dearest” have broken into the double digits!

On October 20, the historical romance drama enjoyed a rise in viewership as it took first place in its time slot across all channels. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “My Dearest” scored an average nationwide rating of 10.2 percent.

“My Dearest” also took first place in its time slot among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it climbed to an average rating of 3.3 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621086wpp/my-dearest-part-2-breaks-into-double-digit-ratings

Namgoong Min Risks Everything To Rescue Ahn Eun Jin In “My Dearest”

Namgoong Min Risks Everything To Rescue Ahn Eun Jin In “My Dearest”

Get ready for a special 100-minute episode of MBC’s “My Dearest”!

On October 21, “My Dearest” will air 20 minutes earlier than usual—at 9:30 p.m. KST instead of 9:50—for an extended Episode 14.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “My Dearest,” Lee Jang Hyun (Namgoong Min) and Yoo Gil Chae (Ahn Eun Jin) were finally reunited at long last. When he spotted Yoo Gil Chae taken prisoner and about to be sold off at auction, Lee Jang Hyun—who had been sincerely hoping for her happiness—fell into despair and horror at the situation in which he’d discovered her.

Newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode capture the emotional moment right after the ending of Episode 13, with Lee Jang Hyun tearfully approaching Yoo Gil Chae in shock and taking her hand.

The producers of “My Dearest” remarked, “In Episode 14, which airs today, the story of what happens after Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae’s emotional reunion will unfold. Lee Jang Hyun will put everything on the line in his race to rescue Yoo Gil Chae. Please look forward to the tearful whirlwind of fate and the heartbreaking love between Lee Jang Hyun and Yoo Gil Chae, as well as the radiant and passionate acting of Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin, who captured their stormy emotions.”

My-Dearest.jpegMy-Dearest-2.jpeg

To find out whether Lee Jang Hyun will be able to save Yoo Gil Chae, tune in to the next episode of “My Dearest” on October 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621126wpp/namgoong-min-risks-everything-to-rescue-ahn-eun-jin-in-my-dearest

• Like 1

Namgoong Min receives Prime Minister's commendation, "I hope the staff of 'Lovers 2' will have a hard time cheer up" [Popular Culture and Arts Award]

optimize

Actor Namgoong Min received a commendation from the Prime Minister. Namgoong Min received the Prime Minister's Commendation at the '2023 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Awards' held at the National Theater's Haeoreum Theater at 6 p.m. on the October 21st.

Immediately after receiving the award, Namgoong Min said, "I am grateful for receiving such a big award. I received a great award in a great place, but what suddenly occurred to me was that I felt bad for the other staff members who did not include me, who were having a hard time in such chilly weather." “I want to work with the staff I have, and please do your best to finish the project until the end,” he said. Next, Namgoong Min added, “From now on, I will work sincerely and become an actor who will not let go of my work until the end and fulfill my responsibilities.”

The 'Korea Popular Culture and Arts Awards' is a government award ceremony prepared to raise the social status and creative motivation of popular culture artists and encourage those who have contributed to the development of the popular culture and arts industry. It began awarding in 2010 and this year marks its 14th anniversary. . This year, award candidates were selected through a public contest and expert recommendation, and comprehensively reviewed various factors such as the candidates' craftsmanship period, domestic and international activity performance, contribution to related industries, and social contribution, and were awarded △6 people for the Order of Cultural Merit △7 teams for the Presidential Citation △National Affairs. A total of 31 teams were selected, including 8 teams receiving the Prime Minister's Citation and 10 teams receiving the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism's Citation.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?5206259

20231021105941_korea-popular-culture-andWinners Of 2023 Korea Popular Culture And Arts Awards

Oct 21, 2023
by S. Nam

The Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards celebrated the achievements of many artists at this year’s annual ceremony!

The Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards are government prizes that recognize the work of artists in various fields who have contributed to the development of popular culture. This year’s awards ceremony was held on October 21 at the Haeoreum Grand Theater.

Prime Minister’s Commendation

Actor Namgoong Min, actress Park Eun Bin, singer 10CM, band Stray Kids, entertainer Kim Tae Gyun, voice actor Jang Gwang, sound director Go Hyun Jung, artistic director Kim Bo Ram

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621157wpp/winners-of-2023-korea-popular-culture-and-arts-awards

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cymz8qgAdQr/

Here are the ratings for Episode 14 (Part 2)! :).

“My Dearest” Part 2 Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet; “Arthdal Chronicles 2” Falls Ahead Of Finale

“My Dearest” Part 2 Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet; “Arthdal Chronicles 2” Falls Ahead Of Finale

MBC’s “My Dearest” continues its upward climb!

On October 21, the popular historical romance drama achieved Part 2’s highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “My Dearest” took first place in its time slot with an average nationwide rating of 11.7 percent, marking an impressive 1.5 percent jump from its previous episode the night prior.

“My Dearest” also jumped to its highest ratings yet among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 4.3 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621184wpp/my-dearest-part-2-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-arthdal-chronicles-2-falls-ahead-of-finale