NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

lol all these years ... I didn't know NEWS had a thread in soompi!

Yeah, I agree it's really difficult to search for them because their name is really generic :/

But the lj comm is usually very updated. The problem is that NEWS hasn't been very active lately :sigh: I hope 2010 is a better year for them!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol all these years ... I didn't know NEWS had a thread in soompi!

Yeah, I agree it's really difficult to search for them because their name is really generic :/

But the lj comm is usually very updated. The problem is that NEWS hasn't been very active lately :sigh: I hope 2010 is a better year for them!

Yes, I usually get info in LJ. Seems like NEWS is in hiatus or something..least we get to see the members every now and then. BUT its totally different if they are all together. Hope they release a single soon~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Milai Sapphire

I love NEWS <3 <3 <3 Especially Shige XD and YamaPi ^^

Love the PV for Sakura Girl, and totally loved their live performance a couple weeks ago on Music Station (although YamaPi's hawaiian shirt was like "?" moment, but cute~~~) <3 So happy that they're finally releasing something after it being a whole year.

Although there was Tegomass stuff in between, album release, summer concert tour, and then another mini album release next month, and another concert tour <3

But yes, love NEWS <3

• 1 month later...
Guest Shiget^

Thats because English JE fans don't like going to forums ^^

all the JE goodies are on LJ, LJ is much easier to access than forums and its eaiser to find stuffs

just join LJ and join this community: http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/

also me and my friends recently opened a twitter account: http://twitter.com/news_je

but you still NEED to have a LJ account because sometimes some posts are locked

its been a tradition ever since 2005 JE fans stayed in LJ, there were several forums before

but all of them are dead right now, only LJ is alive and its easier to update on LJ

Thats because English JE fans don't like going to forums ^^

all the JE goodies are on LJ, LJ is much easier to access than forums and its eaiser to find stuffs

just join LJ and join this community: http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/

also me and my friends recently opened a twitter account: http://twitter.com/news_je

but you still NEED to have a LJ account because sometimes some posts are locked

its been a tradition ever since 2005 JE fans stayed in LJ, there were several forums before

but all of them are dead right now, only LJ is alive and its easier to update on LJ

>quite true, I get all my JE info in LJ. Its complete and always updated.

Guest AsianMusic4Ever

Definitely One of my favorite, Japanese Boy Band^^

Tegoshi Yuya & Kato Shigeaki Are both So Cute <3

I love their songs, "Ai Nantte", "Weeek" & "Sakura Girl" ^__^

• 2 months later...

:tears: I miss forums in general. Don't get me wrong, I love lj but there was just something special about being part of a forum fan community that a giant lj comm lacks.

uhh I'm not sure if solo stuff is allowed but I don't see any thread rules around ... just found and updated the Pi thread so I might as well post some stuff here:

One in a million preview and covers

oiamcap.th.jpgpvprev.th.gif

blueaq.th.jpgpinkbn.th.jpggreenreg.th.jpg

Has anyone watched Ryo's Joker yet? I'm downloading ep1 now :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest x3pixel_perfectx3

NEWS!!!!!!

I just watched their performance in Music Station today for 'Fighting Man', and I realized how much I MISS them! My very first Asian boy group love!!! I'm glad to see them back together again after being MIA for how many years now. :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^

I'm in love with that scan T.T

Thank you guys for sharing pics and links! I really appreciate it! (:

Their last song 'fighting man' is stuck in my head since they released it D: the mv is so cute :tears:

• 1 month later...
Guest v6daisuki@hotmail.de

Hey guys~!

I really need your help >^.^< I'm writting now my bachelor-thesis about fans from Johnny's groups in (South-) Eastasia and I would be very, very happy, when you have a few minutes time to fill my poll. All data are 100% anonym !!!!

When you come from China and Hong Kong, please go here.

From Southkorea please here.

From Indonesia & Singapore please here.

From The Philippines & Malaysia please here.

and from Thailand & Vietnam please here.

To send the poll, please click on "abschicken"

Thank you so much~! You help me a lot~!!!

Archived