NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ well that's a nice start, im sure you are not the only ones, most of us hear got to like NEWS through a indivindual member first, well mostly Yamapi or Ryo fans i guess

I second that. :lol: When NEWS first debuted and saw Pi and Uchi(before) were part of the group I told myself, I am going to be fan. But then again, it seems that Massu and Tegoshi are my fave members nowadays.

JEBN-87

NEWS/News Live Diamond[Limited Edition] DVD

6190 yen US$69/89.9 Release Date:2009/11/04

Description:Live DVD release from NEWS featuring footage of their live performance "Winter Party Diamond Live Tour" at Kyocera Dome Osaka on January 12, 2009. Limited edition includes special music clips produced by each members and making-of for special footage directed by Hideaki Takizawa. Also includes 20-page booklet.

URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JEBN-87

JEBN-90

NEWS/News Live Diamond[Regular Edition] DVD

5619 yen US$63/89.9 Release Date:2009/11/04

Description:Live DVD release from NEWS featuring footage of their live performance "Winter Party Diamond Live Tour" at Kyocera Dome Osaka on January 12, 2009. Regular edition features 14-page jacket.

URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JEBN-90

JECN-205

Tomohisa Yamamini coopera/Loveless[w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A] CDA

1429 yen US$16/89.9 Release Date:2009/11/18

Description:New single release from Tomohisa Yamamini coopera (NEWS). Limited edition type A includes bonus DVD with music video and making-of. Features special jacket. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JECN-205

JECN-207

Tomohisa Yamamini coopera/Loveless[Limited Edition / Type B] CDA

1143 yen US$13/89.9 Release Date:2009/11/18

Description:New single release from Tomohisa Yamamini coopera (NEWS). Limited edition type B includes bonus track and a photo of him taken by himself. Also includes 12-page booklet.

URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JECN-207

JECN-208

Tomohisa Yamamini coopera/Loveless[Regular Edition] CDA

952 yen US$11/89.9 Release Date:2009/11/18

Description:New single release from Tomohisa Yamamini coopera (NEWS). Regular edition includes bonus track. Features special jacket.

URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JECN-208

"Loveless" [CD+DVD; Limited Edition A]

1. Loveless

2. Run From You

DVD

1. 「Loveless」 Music Clip

2. 「Loveless」 Making

- - -

"Loveless" [CD+Photobooklet; Limited Edition B]

1. Loveless

2. Run From You

3. Me

4. タイトル未定

- Self portrait photo

- 12 page booklet

- - -

"Loveless" [Regular Edition]

1. Loveless

2. Crush On You

3. DanceJam

4. After the Rain

5. Loveless (Instrumental)

why do they have to released stuff at this time, when i kinda broke!!! ahh dvd is so expensive well like always, and OMG yamapi second solo!!!! and have to be 3 editions this time, lol gosh, i going to end up buying all 3

ahhhhh!!! i wish i can attend his concert!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest luv_panda

hey everyone!!!

How are we all!!

OMG!!! HUGE NEWS FAN!!!

Love them to bits!! So excited about the DVD coming out!!

Wish I could go to Japan when they have a concert!! Who's been??

My favourite would be Yamapi! ^^ He is just so adorkable sometimes!! I fell in love with him in Nobuta wo Produce!!

Next would be all the other members they all have great characters and they all make me laugh!! Tegoshi, koyama, shige, ryo and massu!! though do miss notti and uchi...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest momoxai

I've only seen bits of the DVD (waiting for it to be subbed xD) but it seem FULL of member-ai <3

Plus, the solo PVs are AMAZING (well, most of them...lol). My favorites are Massu's, Shige's, and Yamapi's.

Does anyone else hate the fact that NEWS is so hard to search for? Like KAT-TUN is really easy to search for...but NEWS???? Bad naming Johnny!!! D:

• 2 weeks later...

I used to really like NEWS, but I find them hard to keep up with...like it's so easy to keep up with what's happening in the Korean industry, but I don't know where to check for Japanese.

I've only seen bits of the DVD (waiting for it to be subbed xD) but it seem FULL of member-ai <3

Plus, the solo PVs are AMAZING (well, most of them...lol). My favorites are Massu's, Shige's, and Yamapi's.

Does anyone else hate the fact that NEWS is so hard to search for? Like KAT-TUN is really easy to search for...but NEWS???? Bad naming Johnny!!! D:

LOL seriously, you can't search for NEWS without searching yamapi or another member with it...which is frustrating, because I'm sure not every piece of information is going to specifically mention a member or JE!

^^ lol never thought of that haha i think the news community at livejournal is pretty much updated, there usually where i get the news and stuff about them.

and yamapi cd sales is doing great~

and i just watch the whole diamond dvd - love the mc part of the concert as always it and the documentary part of course concert part is great as well

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^^ yeah its hard to find them i also end up typing any of the members name or NEWS Johnny's Entertainment :lol: i hope they release a new song soon. its been a long time, though its nice to see them in Soukon well just massu,tego,shige and kei-chan.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xootwisted

I used to really like NEWS, but I find them hard to keep up with...like it's so easy to keep up with what's happening in the Korean industry, but I don't know where to check for Japanese.

Agree. I`ve been searching about NEWS` soompi thread ! when i type news on google,lol.. different stuffs come out x)

i like them but,it`s hard to be updated unlike Kr stars,there is soompi,akp,many sites about the Krn entertainment ..

all i know now is that Uchi and Tego are in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge ..

it`s the drama that reminds me of News and then i searched about them again,lucky!

i found this site ..

but .. wait.. their lj community is pretty much updated huh?

*goes to lj x)

Archived