NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xGLAMOUR

The new single is okay.

I think the best song on this single is Koi no ABO, Labyrinth is kind of boring for me & Open Your Eyes is okay.

I like the PV though, it's cute and has a disco feel but I hate Yamapi's hair D:

Guest harukers

^ really? i actually liked all the songs on this single :'D

I love Share. It sounded really nice already in the con recordings, but this version is just like WHOA *o*

Tegoshi's part during the MC was cute~! the kissy face:D haha~

but but i still hope they're gonna have a concert dvd. it's kinda disappointing if this is all they're going to release for the WPD D:

but anyways, yamapi's hair was....not so great in the perf. :)

tegoshi was adorable though. and kei's bow in his hair was so cute :D

i can't wait for monday! :D we get to see them on HEYx3~! :DDD!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I am sooo behind w/ NEWS.

I've seen DVD rips of their Winter Diamond concert. Does anyone know if they released the full concert or was it a "special edition" thing w/ their ABO single? Or will they still release a full DVD concert like they usually do?

Thank you.

P.S. Yamapi's hair was >_< , but I LOVED how they put on the shades at the end :D

Guest rei-hime42

i missed NewS

so im very happy to see them back in action once again..

the pv is so funny..

haha

retro style i like it

oh and yamapi's hair in music station

it shocked me..xD

Guest NO NAME?

NEWS to host "24 Hour Television"

Tue, April 28, 2009 (1:23am EDT)

NTV has announced that its annual charity telethon "24 Hour Television" will have popular boy band NEWS as its main personalities this year. Now in its 32nd year, the telethon has featured Johnny's talents for seven years straight.

This year's telethon will be at Tokyo Big Sight instead of the usual Nippon Budokan. The event, whose theme is "START! ~Ippo wo Fumidasou~," will be held on August 29-30.

Source: Sankei Sports, Tokyograph

Such great "news." Looking forward to the show. :)

WHOA! KOYAMA IN KOREA!!

sgipll.jpg

34t4eu9.jpg

30vodis.jpg

iwn5p0.jpg

zv4gaq.jpg

Seriously, why does everyone goes to Korea now?

First it was Pi, and then Tegoshi and now, Koyama?!

My! All I want to do is to go to Korea too!

Koyama looks good in his private clothes though..

But I dunno what he's going to do in Korea?

Can anyone tell me why?

And he's got pretty big luggage with him?

Does that mean he'll be staying long?

Sorry for questioning you with lots of things.Haha!

Guest rei-hime42

shounen club was really fun..

love the abake part..

gawd kei-chan is so sexy

and funny when he can't return to his chair..xDD

silly him..^^

..and maru kept on ignoring shige..xDD

poor kato-kun..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hugnkiss

Hi everyone in this thread

i just found this thread , coz i just check soompi on korean song

nice to see this thread

but btw, im big fans of News

Ryo chan is my fav.

is the DVD winter party diamond coming out ?

hmm, i want to have it

Unt1itledq-1.jpg

ryo chan Disuki~

Guest HikariNoNiji

is the DVD winter party diamond coming out ?

hmm, i want to have it

I thought it was already out, I have seen some clips of it, but I don't know if the whole concert is already subbed. If you want to buy the DVD, (or check if it indeed already has been release) I suggest you could look it up on sites such as Yesasia or CDJapan. They're really helpful.

Ps. Don't you mean 'Daisuki' ipv 'disuki' (Sorry if I sound like a know it all D:)

yamapi , ryo and tegoshi is gonna act in their new drama soon. :DD cant wait !

Really? Do you know which drama's? How they are named? I only know Tego is preforming in a movie this year... o.o

Guest rei-hime42

HikariNoNiji

..i think to one you saw were clips from KOI no ABO single..

in the limited edition they included some performance from the concert..

yamapi's going to be in a drama with kitagawa keiko..

tego i only know the movie..

i forgot his drama..

and nishikido..i didn't know he has a new drama..xDD

athirah

i think that shige is just changing his image around the fans..

i quite don't think he's annoying..

but in news i can see him as the fall guy..lol

Guest hugnkiss

Ryo is going to have new drama call "Orutorosu no Inu" (Orutorosu's Dog)" with Takky

---

posting credits : pinkujisatsu@lj

News X ikeMen @ Crunchyroll

schedule source: here

Starting date: Starts in July - Fridays 22:00

Starring : Takizawa Hideaki ( Ryuzaki Shinji) & Nishikido Ryo ( Aoi Ryousuke)

credits for english translation by : sa718ra@lj

The drama title is, "Orutorosu no Inu" (Orutorosu's Dog)

(i'm not going to translate the entire thing, but)

Takky says," If I had the hands of god? I would use it for world peace." He indeed has a heart of an angel. This drama will be like that of American drama's, "Lost" and "Prison Break" as you will not be able to read the finished piece, it will be a speed suspense drama.

Takky also said, "It's unusual for me to work with somebody from the same jimusho so I'm really excited."

Nishikido said, "He's a very manly sempai. But just so that I don't rely on Takizawa-kun too much, I'm going to work my hardest."

It's also Takizawa's first continuing-drama in 4 years.

· Takizawa charcter credits: By 5peedy28@lj

briefly reading it the plot is about tatsuzaki (takki) who is an evil person but has the "hands of god" n i able to cure sickness n all..ryousuke (ryo)is a teacher at an all girls' high school thats very gentle n has a great sense of justice but possesses the "hands of the devil" and can kill a person by simply touching them

Nishikido character credits: By silver_rose88@lj

I just used rikaichan to read it, so not the best translation. Takki plays an "evil" character whose hands can heal wounds. Ryo is a high school teacher who has an "angel-like heart" but has hands that can kill.

Every Friday 10pm on TBS [summer drama]

First episode will be a 75-minutes SP

Story

With a touch of his hand, all pains and illnesses are healed, a man who possesses the "hands of God"

With a touch of his hand, people are killed, a man who possesses the "hands of the Devil"

Ryuuzaki Shinji (Takizawa Hideaki) is a leader-type of man who is very charismatic and mysterious. Nobody knows his past nor what he's thinking about. Showing no interest in money and status, Ryuuzaki continuously displays his incredible power and plays with people's hearts and lives. And, using this power, he gradually enters the business and political fields, planning to get more power. Just what is Ryuuzaki's true motive?

On the other hand, Aoi Ryousuke (Nishikido Ryo) is a teacher at a girls' private high school. Because of his strong sense of justice and honest personality, he is very popular with the students. Even though he hates his cursed power from the devil, for the sake of protecting his students, he continuously battles the various traps and tests that Ryuuzaki throws his way, and he keeps chasing the man with the "hands of God".

They were brought together by someone who knows about their powers. Ryuuzaki used fanciful words to deceive Aoi, using Aoi's power to kill for him.…… and Ryuuzaki says to Aoi in a low voice,

"Offer your power for me. If my healing power and your killing power were to combine, the 2 of us can change the world……"

Gradually, Ryuusaki and Aoi's covered mysterious relationship and past becomes brighter.

Having this kind of special powers, and people who wants to enter into God's territory, it will be a tragedy if this kind of power is used.

Aoi, having found out he's been used, wakes up to the idea of changing Ryuuzaki.

Will he be able to stop Ryuuzaki who is planning to become God?

Comments

Nishikido Ryo

I'm acting as Aoi Ryousuke, I can understand his extraordinary pain because despite having such a kind personality, he possesses the "hands of the devil". If I'm like Aoi who possesses the "hands of the devil", I don't think I will use it. On the other hand, if I have the "hands of God", I will do my best to help people, but I may lose myself, so I will probably use it wisely.

It's my first time acting with Takizawa-kun, but I've always admired him for his masculinity. But to not rely on Takizawa-kun too much, I will do my very best. As for the audience, I hope this will become a speedily exciting drama that plays with them.

Guest rei-hime42

^

^..oh now i remember..silly me..

wah can't wait for this one since takky will be a cast member as well..xDD

..nice lot..

i know nishikido will do well

Guest HikariNoNiji

I'm not particulair a fan of Ryo, but this drama sounds really nice, so I'm eager to watch it ^^

Guest bunNyarmy

Hellooo~

I just found this today hahah

I'm excited about Yamapi's new drama but I'm not too sure about Keiko Kitagawa..

I'm hoping their chemistry will be good? hahah

And I'm also excited about Ryo's new drama
:D

It sounds so cool!

Archived