Guest oh!kura

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kashiko

nice to meet you all ^^

this's my first post XD

just saw a screenshot of Tegomass in Domoto Kyoudai :D Tegoshi's hair changes again and it's so wierd >o< we also can see how Tegomass've changed since their debut :lol:

dktegomasscap.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilmariah35

actually yeah me and my friends over omgkaraokeplz

do JE related covers we did alot of NEWS covers

some of them are on my account:

http://www.youtube.com/user/shimille0612

I loved the chirarizumu one. It's so cute the way you guys say "chotto". ^^

just watched yamapi & ryo's new drama (:

they're both pretty interesting.

I wasn't planning t watch Orthros no inu but I will give it a try.

nice to meet you all ^^

this's my first post XD

just saw a screenshot of Tegomass in Domoto Kyoudai :D Tegoshi's hair changes again and it's so wierd >o< we also can see how Tegomass've changed since their debut :lol:

First, welcome (to the fandom?) . Have fun ^^

This thread is pretty calm since NEWS fans don't usually come on soompi, they are heavy LJ users XD

Who is your fave member ? Mine is Tomohisa. <3

I kinda like Tegoshi's hair like that. He's really pretty with that hairstyle. Massu....thank God, he changed his hair. But I looove his smile. And they did change from their debut days. Especially tegoshi, that's why he often get teased.

I loved it when Tegomass went on Domoto Kyoudai, they sang my fave song (Kataomoi no chiisana koi).

I don't know if you already saw it....but here are the links for an english subbed video of the recent appearance on Domota Kyoudai.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlLhbguRX4Q

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5qK62KCRXE

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUKWUkl2gFQ

Guest jae90ful

just wanna ask..im confuse here...nishikida ryo is member of news or kanjani8??

i see him with both group??

someone plzzz help me

Guest Suigetsu

^ he's a member of both. It's as simple as that.

He debuted with NEWS before Kanjani8 was formed and was added to Eito later since he was a 'kansai Johnny'.

^ ^ MASSU FIXED HIS HAIR? Tegomassu was on Domoto Kyoudai again? I wish I had Youtube to watch that. ;A;

A big change since the debut of Tegomassu is that they're not as close anymore, from what I see.

I mean, look at the old scans. They look like best friends that have been together for ages.

Now, they won't even look at one another during performances. ):

Guest lilmariah35

^ ^ MASSU FIXED HIS HAIR? Tegomassu was on Domoto Kyoudai again? I wish I had Youtube to watch that. ;A;

A big change since the debut of Tegomassu is that they're not as close anymore, from what I see.

I mean, look at the old scans. They look like best friends that have been together for ages.

Now, they won't even look at one another during performances. ):

Yup, for his upcoming stageplay he is supposed to have this hairstyle. So maybe he will dye his hair again.

amemass3mhjl.jpg

amemass2mhjl.jpg <== HAWT Massu is HAWT!!!

Ok, I know this is irrelevant to ask but.... WHEN WILL NEWS RELEASE A NEW SINGLE ???

I'm desperate, I miss my boys together. I miss Ryo bullying Shige and the others LOL-ing. I miss their voices. Their smiles XD

Lately, I just see them on paper. They appear in a awful lot of magazines though.

But maybe things will change with 24h TV thing ? *sighs*

• 3 weeks later...

waaaw all here love yamapi

hhhhhh nice like me B)

were is the concert news oh !!? :huh:

last year downloud the concert like this day's

forget !! Thx for the fan clep :D

Did you guys hear that Yamapi and Ryo were infected with the flu? I really hope its not H1N1 strain T__T.

i hope it's not that, either :( their dramas might be postponed though, since some scenes aren't filmed yet. i hope they get better ASAP.

^^ yeah read the news yesterday hope ryo and yamapi a speedy recovery

btw, are they any english subbed clips of 24hr tv with NEWS - well mainly asking for the yamapi part, i thought it was funny where he visit a place and greeted this lady then start to talk to the other obasan and she was like what's your name while he was about to say it, the other lady was like "IT'S YAMAPI DA YO" i LOLed that part and she was emphasizng it news' yamapi lol but the part i want to get an idea most was the ppl he talk to after that, the one with hte man and he call out to someone then this lady came running out and she ask for a hug i think...so sweet of yamapi

and i didn't ntoice i miss them so much singing together as a group!! esp kibou yell and omg seishun amigo again!!

Hey everyone, I am new here and I love NewS. My favourites are Pi and Ryo but, I like the others too =D

I feel so sad about Pi and Ryo, hope they'll recover soon and that we can see the nexts episodes of their dramas soon too T-T

Btw, does anyone who know, if there'll be a DVD for NewS latest tour ?

Guest lilmariah35

btw, are they any english subbed clips of 24hr tv with NEWS - well mainly asking for the yamapi part...

Sorry to cut your message.

Newshfan subbed many clips of their appearance on 24 hr TV.

And someone uploaded Yamapi's dart trip on youtube

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY1VGy2B97g

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_3HbvPuOWk

Guest inubaka25

omgsh yamapi and ryo's sick?! those are my two favorites... Y____Y i hope they're doing well

is anyone watching buzzer beat right now? starring yamapi

im watching it, but people day like four days to upload the raw one online.>< im getting really impatient

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilmariah35

HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY TO NEWS.

I totally forgot it...more like, I didn't know they debuted on September 15th, the same day as Arashi.

I just....fail at being a NEWS fan XDD

Archived