NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

Guest oh!kura
official topic
First of all, I can't believe the old thread is gone. *sighs* Anyways, all you NEWS fans, come back and join in on the thread! Post pics, info, clips, anything related to NEWS, post it here! :) YAY FOR NEWS! (BTW, everyone, I changed my username [i used to be mz_wookieCOOKIE].) ----------------------------------------------- springconcert013.jpgspringconcert011.jpgpopolo215aa.jpgnewsmyojo05110107ip.jpgnewsmyojo05110093tf.jpgweekly028tx8qc.jpgPotato-905-0009.jpgPotato-905-0008.jpg

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh i don't remember if there was a thread for this or not before >_<;;;

But yeah... any NewS fans here? ^______^

my fave would have to be yamapi xDDDDD

but i think uchi and ryo and togoshi are cute too :lol:

Guest darapi

There was actually a NewS thread before but it was not as popular as the Kat-tun one.

Let's hope with this fresh new start for soompi, that NewS will finally beat Kat-tun... PUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Guest xxingy_XP

^lol!

Yamapi is the most well known news member, whereas in KAT-TUN there are Jin and Kame, so... xP

neh i like both groups equally.

haha hey how appropriate. i came into this thread and my winamp (which is set to shuffle) started playing news. yeah. just had to say that.

Guest darapi

Bleh!!!

... Can't think of anything else to say.

But BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

*Pokes Jin and Kame with poop on a stick*

Guest oh!kura

SOME RANDOM NEWS FACTS:

*NEWS used to be spelled as NewS but they changed the spelling.

*NEWS was formed by taking members from the groups KKKitty (Koyama, Kusano, and Shige), 4tops (Yamapi), and Kanjani8 (Uchi and Ryo). I don't really know if Kis-My-Ft counts, since Massu was only a temp member. As for Tegoshi, he didn't come from any groups.

*There used to be nine members of NEWS but he left because he said he wanted to focus on his studies. But rumors were that he was caught kissing a girl so he was kicked out of Johnny's Entertainment (If anyone knows anything about the rules of Johnny's Entertainment, they understand why he was kicked out.)

*Right now, Uchi-kun is suspended from NEWS for a drinking incident that happened this summer.

Guest trueloveway

^ Yeaahh...really looking forward to the day Uchi is back.

Kibou~Yell and Cherish are two of my fave singles...I always feel like doing the hand motions when Kibou~Yell comes on...fray fray! (hehehe)

Guest Aithne

Our thread! lol, it's going to take some getting used to this new topic title. My eyes have been trained to catch the old title when I scroll through the pages. :P

I don't have any NEWS pictures saved, but I have a ton of Ryo's pictures. I'll work on getting them posted! :D

i love the cherish & teppen pv best. so HOTTT.

OH YEAHH. im not sure if you guys know yet, but i read in this other forum that...

RYO HAS A TWIN SISTER!! =OOOO

he revealed it recently.. he kept it a "secret" for like.. the longest time now 'cause he didnt want any of the jrs to hit on her or w/e XDD hahahaha. i hope their personalities are different though or else their parents must have had a hard time XPPP

anyway, i uploaded her picture. i really forget which forum i found this on (too many -___-) so forgive me for that XDD i think shes pretty cute.

ryosister.jpg

Guest Aithne

If you guys really want to compete with KAT-TUN, you could also join the NEWS thread in celeb photos. Before soompi lost everything, that thread was pretty big.

Archived