[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Acoustic

Post #278.

That was a joke from manga7, not the official.

<_<Maximum7 (Thanks for correcting me K-PopChink) politely asked at the end of the scans for people not to spoil it.

It'd be nice if you took in their request.

Guest Acoustic

Post #279.

uhm it's Maximum7, not Manga7 lol.

Btw, Accoustic, didn't knew you read the manga. Couldn't resist during that two week break, huh? :D

:P Thanks for correcting me, haha. I wasn't thinking, and just copied what Mimiru wrote.

Yeah, I read it during the winter break. I wasn't planning to, but then I read your suggestion, and I thought it was a good idea. (I read the whole thing up to the latest release in 2 days. :sweatingbullets:)

Guest kkandy4mee

Yeah, it's his zanpakutou, Suzumushi... or whatever it's call o__o

yup...looked it up...most definitely IS suzumushi...hehe. funny name...anyone know what it means?

*sigh* it makes me sad that he's a "bad guy" because he so OBVIOUSLY didn't seem like one.

it would really suck(although probably be really cool) if he had to fight his friend....forgot his name... :sweatingbullets:

tatsuki should most definitely do something...she'd SOOO kick butt....

yup...looked it up...most definitely IS suzumushi...hehe. funny name...anyone know what it means?

*sigh* it makes me sad that he's a "bad guy" because he so OBVIOUSLY didn't seem like one.

it would really suck(although probably be really cool) if he had to fight his friend....forgot his name... :sweatingbullets:

tatsuki should most definitely do something...she'd SOOO kick butt....

According to Bleachportal, it means cricket.

"suzu" means bell (or the sound of a bell), and "mushi" means bug... so it is a cricket

anyway, i think the manga is far more intersting than the anime after they returned to the real world...

Archived