[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

I AM GOING TO START WATCHING THIS NOW!! HAHAH!! YEAH!!!

*runs off to get anime*

---EDIT!

MUST BE MY DAY BECAUSE I MAD PAGE 15!! HAHA!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest madeinktown

Ha-ha that's so true!!

But lets all hope he doesn't really join them!

omg, i'm still wondering who those poeple are. are they good guys or bad guys?

=( where's 215 when you need it?

Guest madeinktown

thats what i wanna figure out already. they just disappeared until this point, so what's their purpose? are they with aizen or their own group? i needa know!

Guest yodisbsteve

omg, i'm still wondering who those poeple are. are they good guys or bad guys?

=( where's 215 when you need it?

i think they'll come off as badguys, but they'll actually ichigo help harness the hollow inside him

but yea im real interested to see how strong those guys are, an what kind of skills they have. they must be real strong since they are half hollow/half shinigami like ichigo,but they know how to harness their powers.

Guest kkandy4mee

.....they're probably their own group...they don't look like the type that aizen would be able to control. heh heh.

they probably have their own lil interests....so they're not like "bad guys" but you probly can't trust them....i bet if rukia knew ichigo was doing this, you'd see a beat up ichigo...heh.

i had completely forgot about them until just this chapter...that was really "wooow"

------

on a separate note, does anyone have any good sites for hitsugaya? or good bgs?

his relationship with his vice-captain is so funny.... ^^

Guest madeinktown

.....they're probably their own group...they don't look like the type that aizen would be able to control. heh heh.

they probably have their own lil interests....so they're not like "bad guys" but you probly can't trust them....i bet if rukia knew ichigo was doing this, you'd see a beat up ichigo...heh.

i had completely forgot about them until just this chapter...that was really "wooow"

------

on a separate note, does anyone have any good sites for hitsugaya? or good bgs?

his relationship with his vice-captain is so funny.... ^^

same, because of all the fighting thats been going on. i do think they're not with aizen, but as for how strong they are...aizen's armies are stronger than ichigo....so if these guys are as strong as ichigo, they'd still lose to aizen.

i really want is to see gin's bankai. can't wait til i see that happen.

OR ichigo's dad in action again. or urahara. god, bleach is getting so good.

^wow, thanks...

i read mine from bleachexile. i guess it's also a good site

same, because of all the fighting thats been going on. i do think they're not with aizen, but as for how strong they are...aizen's armies are stronger than ichigo....so if these guys are as strong as ichigo, they'd still lose to aizen.

i really want is to see gin's bankai. can't wait til i see that happen.

OR ichigo's dad in action again. or urahara. god, bleach is getting so good.

i don't really get chap 214 and 215...it's not related at all! the ending of chap 214 is when orihime is healing rukia but in the beginning of chap 215 ichigo went to the vizards...

so what happened to rukia? and how about ichimaru gin?

i think they'll come off as badguys, but they'll actually ichigo help harness the hollow inside him

but yea im real interested to see how strong those guys are, an what kind of skills they have. they must be real strong since they are half hollow/half shinigami like ichigo,but they know how to harness their powers.

but just say if ichigo ended up joining the vizards, then won't he be a shinigami anymore? besides how did he get the hollow inside him? is it during his training with urahara?

n can someone please tell me what's happening right now in the anime?

oOH!! i read the first volume and MAN!! it was CRAZY AND COOL!!

ichigo sees ghost and his dad doesn't believe him...OMG! and what was her name? shuraka? she gives ichigo powers but somehow ichigo takes all her power!!!! even he doesn't know that a girl likes him!! haha so cute

it's rukia

M7 has released a low quality scanlation of Chapter 210.

Bleach7

As expected. Renji, Hitsugaya, and Rangiku won :D Omg Renji actually won a fight lol.

what chapter showed that Rangiku is fighting with one of the arrancar? i think I missed that 1

So what do you guys think will happen in the next chapter? I think it'll show Ichigo and Grimmjows fight. I wonder will Ichigo's hollow come out during the fight. I think it probably will. Can't really see Ichigo winning even though he's using his Bankai. Maybe his hollow alter ego would give him a good chance of winning.

I'm still curious on how strong the Vaizards are on. For some reason I don't see them as strong as the Arrancar.

in what chapter did the grimjaww injured rukia? coz when i read it i only saw rukia's already lying aside with the chapin and ichigo is figtng wiht the grimjaww

Guest madeinktown

rukia was injured by grimmjaw and inoue was healing her. she was healing her in the BEGINNING of 214. at the end of 214, you see ichigo with the vizards.

Guest I AM ON AWAY

I started rereading Bleach after a long break.. and it's awesome!

I'm wondering, once the Hollow fully surfaces in Ichigo will he be able to supress it entirely? Or will he become a Hollow-Shinigami..? o_o

Guest chickyl3aby

can someone help me???

i watched up to 50 and i wanted to read the manga... but where i left off... they won't let me download! where do you download volume 8 - 18???

i looked at bleachportal.net but there's some error to d/ling those volumes and bleach7.com just skip them!!

Guest madeinktown

Manga-Rain @ irc.irchighway.net

first, you'd probly wanna learn how to use IRC. and then bleach portal tells you which bots have it for you to d/l off them.

M7 has released their scanlation of Chapter 217.

http://www.bleach7.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a lot of dialogue in this chapter but it was still good. It seems like Ichigo will fight his hollow. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. :D I wonder if the Vaizards have used the Hougyoku before. Well Hirako definitely has info about it. But I wonder what he knows.

Guest madeinktown

read it and loved it. i'm really liking this arc just like i liked soul society arc. and dang, how much do the vizards know? i'm getting excited.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived