[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest madeinktown

i wanna see ishida. they didn't show him last time when he was training for soul society. they should show him this time! i wanna see his quincy powers again.

i wanna see ishida. they didn't show him last time when he was training for soul society. they should show him this time! i wanna see his quincy powers again.

I'm guessing that the next time they show Ishida, he'll already have his powers back and it'll show a little flashback about how he got it back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A Isshin and Ryuuken match-up would be intriguing.

Guest cassiopeia

Reading 1 chapter each 2 weeks is SLOW!!! ^^;

In the new opening of bleach Anime, there's the image of Byakuya taking the kon pills and get his soul separated from his body, like Renji, hitsugaya and Rangiku who followed the suit. I was kinda expect he'll come to join Inchigo in earth. And the manga will show that before anime, rite?

There's also Sado, whom I wish will be another shinigami (or vaizards) ....

So many questions in me about these matters ... LOL

Guest madeinktown

Reading 1 chapter each 2 weeks is SLOW!!! ^^;

In the new opening of bleach Anime, there's the image of Byakuya taking the kon pills and get his soul separated from his body, like Renji, hitsugaya and Rangiku who followed the suit. I was kinda expect he'll come to join Inchigo in earth. And the manga will show that before anime, rite?

There's also Sado, whom I wish will be another shinigami (or vaizards) ....

So many questions in me about these matters ... LOL

...you do know that bleach chapters come out every week...right?

once every two weeks...no...

try checking bleach7 every thursday or friday. they'll usually have the newest chapter out.

223 is out by Ju-Ni.

http://www.ju-ni.blogspot.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first I didn't like Aizen's true goal but now I'm fine with it since it makes sense. I feel that the story will get better from here on. Can't wait to see what kind of training each character will go through. I bet we're gonna see Ishida soon. :D

At the end, the person that wants to speak to Hitsugaya is probably Hinamori.

Guest madeinktown

read it before i left for school this morning. i was disapointed with this chapter. nice to know about what's REALLY going on, but i wanted ishida.

M7 has released chapter 224.

http://bleach7.com/?page=member/comments&id=1145702210&pg=5

According to bleach7, the next chapter wont be release next week because of Golden Week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm annoyed by Hinamori's reaction to all of this. But then again it's understandable that she feels this way. It makes me feel bad for her.

And it seems like Chad can acquire the power of Bankai too. :D

Guest madeinktown

i don't think it's the power to aquire ban kai, but a power equivalent to it...he better not be able to go shinigami. i think the armor around his arm is going to go all over his body to make a suit of armor.

Guest madeinktown

Yeah that's what I meant.

If Chad is able to go Shinigami, I'd quit reading the manga.

chad = shinigami = me + suicide

if chad could go shinigami, that would destory the whole purpose of ichigo being a shinigami. it's like "oh look, anyone can be a shinigami. just have a shinigami stab you with their sword."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kkandy4mee

aaaah...chapter 225 was so short x__X we waited for two weeks for one chapter......and it's SO SHORT. i feel ripped off.....*cries*

i can't wait to see who it is that hitsugaya's getting to see xD

i don't completely understand what's going on rite now....are the vizards just training ichigo to control his hollow powers?

Archived