[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amaxing_grace

omgosh ichigo's banki is hot ive been waiting to see it its awesome =] i wanna see more of his abilitiess!!! >.< i wonder how the fight between incigo and kurusaki guy is going to turn out and what happened to the two captains nad the old guy captin#1?

omgosh ichigo's banki is hot ive been waiting to see it its awesome =] i wanna see more of his abilitiess!!! >.< i wonder how the fight between incigo and kurusaki guy is going to turn out and what happened to the two captains nad the old guy captin#1?

The fight is between Ichigo and Byakuya. Kurosaki is Ichigo's last name. This is the manga thread btw not the anime thread. ;)

Guest Gummi Bear

Just finished chap 204, more exciting fight scenes coming up betw Ichigo and that evil dude (forgot his name) :lol: But his power are shocking, so quick and Rukia...

IKKAKU HAS BANKAI?!?!?! WOAHHH HE'S OFFICIALLY THE STRONGEST NON CAPTAIN/VICE-CAPTAIN!!! OH-EM-JEE I CANT WAIT TILL CHAPTER205

You know you don't have to post that in yellow. This is the manga thread. Over here, it's not a spoiler. ;) I wonder if he's just joking though.

Guest Darkshrimp

Bleach is soooo good. I'm fully up to date. And the bankai is soo damn cool. hehe.Can't wait till 206. And the best twist in the thing was where ichigo's dad told everyon his a shinigami, that was such a suprise to me

Chapter 207 is out. Rangiku already lost and Hitsugaya is losing right now. It doesn't seem like he's gonna win. Damn still don't know what his Bankai's ability is. Well Renji is losing also. That's not a surprise. The biggest part in this chapter is Ururu beating the crap out of Ilforte until he released his Zanpaktou. I was totally not expecting Ururu was that strong. She's stronger than Renji's Bankai LOL. I expect Urahara and Yoriuchi to jump in, in the next chapter ;)

Archived