[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

Guest madeinktown

yeah, they're helping him become stronger, but you still don't know if they're good guys or bad guys. or what they gain from making ichigo stronger. it's all a mystery.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tifachan

Ah... This series was good- in the beginning. But I think it's dragging a biiiit too long now...

Episode 78 was just a filler. T_T Ichigo getting all depressed isn't that important really... xD

Guest Nightmare

Umm, careful, you just landed in a spoiler zone...that if you don't read the manga.

I'm not soo excited about Bleach anymore...it's getting to be a drag.

Hinamori is still a sad puppy chained to her master.

• 1 month later...
Guest chll51

OMG< i love this manga. just recently started reading it. I totally am in love with all the characters, especially kurosagi and ruka. they make such a cute couple in my opinion. lol.

Guest Aznbanana

finally a battle...I've been waiting :)

I wanna see some richard simmons whooping from Ichigo and Hitsugaya =) But knowing the story, Ichigo's battle won't be done till the end of summer =="

Meh. Just when I thought Bleach was going to end some time this year, here comes some setbacks that will drag the series on longer than it should. All this means is that the anime will keep receiving fillers and may even be cancelled. Hopefully this new battle won't go on too long so that they can just hurry up and finally get to Aizen and the rest of the traitors. I can't see Bleach going on for another ten volumes...

I'm so glad that the manga is still alive.

Or else I would have abandoned Bleach ages ago.

The manga is A LOT more pleasing then the anime.

I have this big grudge against the anime right now. XD

So GO THE MANGA.

Go Hitsugaya. My Shiro-chan will definitely win. XD

He's like the maddest character in the whole thing. XD

GO HITSUGAYA.

Guest kkandy4mee

I'm so glad that the manga is still alive.

Or else I would have abandoned Bleach ages ago.

The manga is A LOT more pleasing then the anime.

I have this big grudge against the anime right now. XD

So GO THE MANGA.

Go Hitsugaya. My Shiro-chan will definitely win. XD

He's like the maddest character in the whole thing. XD

GO HITSUGAYA.

YES! i agree with EVERYTHING you said...hahaha. the manga seriously IS a lot better than the anime....*sigh* fillers are always just...bad. i think of all the animes i've seen w/ fillers...prince of tennis probably has the best because their fillers are REALLY funny....especially because they make chibi episodes and do a lotta parodies.

but i agree with you EVEN MORE about hitsugaya....i can't help but fall for the "boy prodigies" :sweatingbullets: it makes me even happier that hitsugaya's voice in the anime is the same as edward elric's from fma.

anyway. OFF TOPIC....haha. hopefully there will be some nice new twist to all the fighting >__> and i REALLY want to see hitsugaya fight more....they show so little...the extent of the anime/manga showing the fighting was the fight between shiro and ichimaru..the following battles that happened in the manga were just a few frames of him before the fight and after. how disappointing -_-

Guest madeinktown

i wanna see ichimaru now..-_-

232 should be an interesting chapter though. looking forward to it...i hope.

Guest iciclepop

without the manga i wouldn't have waited for the anime..

chapter 232 is short but i guess its pretty good.. can't wait to find out what happens next though..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest madeinktown

it's obvious what's going to happen in the next chapter. in 236, right as grimmjaw is about to blast her, he'll be stopped and ordered back by aizen. as everyone is wondering what happened, we'll see that inoue is standing before aizen.

wish it wasn't going to be that predictable...

Oh man the manga is so exciting right now. Seeing Hitsugaya using another ability from his Bankai, Ichigo kicking richard simmons for a few seconds with his hollow mask on, and Urahara showing up and owning Yami. Just wow...

Hitsugaya is one of my favorites characters so I enjoyed seeing the Bankai ability he used to defeat Luppi. But it does make me question the strength of the Espada when a average captain like Hitsugaya defeated a Espada so easily. Damn I hope we get to see Urahara's Bankai in the upcoming chapters. But I doubt that will happen.

it's obvious what's going to happen in the next chapter. in 236, right as grimmjaw is about to blast her, he'll be stopped and ordered back by aizen. as everyone is wondering what happened, we'll see that inoue is standing before aizen.

Yeah I agree with that too lol.

I still wonder why Aizen would want Inoue though. I guess the first thing you would think is for healing purposes but I think there's more to Aizen's intentions for Inoue than just that.

Meh. Just when I thought Bleach was going to end some time this year, here comes some setbacks that will drag the series on longer than it should. All this means is that the anime will keep receiving fillers and may even be cancelled. Hopefully this new battle won't go on too long so that they can just hurry up and finally get to Aizen and the rest of the traitors. I can't see Bleach going on for another ten volumes...

Yeah agreed. Hopefully the upcoming war ends the entire series.

Guest madeinktown

i really just wanna see ichigo's dad join the fight already. maybe see his shikai or if possible, his bankai. god that would be cool.

Guest mashimarojkt

duddddddddde the latest chapter is pretty tight

*SPOILER* i wont spoil it but you will find out that rukia is getting an unexpected help from a certain individual one that you wouldnt of guessed will help

btw is it me or has this topic lost a few pages....

Archived