[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oceanizer just posted a quick summary for the next chapter.

Dee Roy, the Allankar Rukia fought was a failed one, therefore Rukia did kill him.

She was also supposely to be ranked or seated, but Byakuya held it off because the mission would be more dangerous or something like that.

Grimjaw and Ichigo are supposely going to fight also~

oceanizer just posted a quick summary for the next chapter.

Dee Roy, the Allankar Rukia fought was a failed one, therefore Rukia did kill him.

She was also supposely to be ranked or seated, but Byakuya held it off because the mission would be more dangerous or something like that.

Grimjaw and Ichigo are supposely going to fight also~

Wow I wasn't expecting Grimmjow and Ichigo to fight. This is gonna be awesome. :D

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

I thought Rukia was ranked 5th or soemthing

Ichigo vs. Grimjaww...nice

Ichigo's gonna own

I wonder how Ichigo and Chad's friendship's gonna end up...

Guest Gummi Bear

I thought Rukia was ranked 5th or soemthing

Ichigo vs. Grimjaww...nice

Ichigo's gonna own

I wonder how Ichigo and Chad's friendship's gonna end up...

5th?? that's too low though for someone of Rukia's talent.

Guest kimheami

can't wait till the fight between Grimjaw and Ichigo

but what i really can't wait for is when

ichgo finds out about isshin

can't wait to see him fighting more...

was hoping the an arankar would go after ichigo's sister's and have isshin fight and ichigo see it....

that would be so awesome

but maybe i'm asking for too much....oh well

Guest angelwings6117

5th?? that's too low though for someone of Rukia's talent.

Actually, i don't think Rukia's very strong...she wasn't in the advanced class with renji, they said she only got her position in 13th squad because she was in a noble family, she got beat by one hollow in the beginning...plus, kiyone and sentarou moved up to third seat together after kaien's wife died so they're both probably stronger than rukia. i still love her though! xP

and i absolutely LOVE urahara kisuke. him and yoruichi crack me up. the episode when she finally changed from her cat form and kept spreading her legs in front of ichigo? plus, i'm convinced that she's the prettiest/strongest/fastest female character.

OH. is anyone else falling in love with renji? before, he was just amusing, but now that he's shown up with the other vice captains...there's something VERY cool about him. you know, i'd never noticed it before he said so, but he really is the strongest vice-captain (except maybe Yachiru but we haven't really seen her in action yet).

speaking of vice-captains, is that a 59 or a 69 tattooed on Shuuhei's face. He's another one that's really been catching my eye. xP

*possible spoiler!!!!! highlight to read*

I heard that Uohana (the healer captain) was Aizen's former ex. and was also evil. is that true?

Guest Nightmare

angelwings6117 , I hope you know you're in the Bleach manga thread not the Bleach anime thread.

I sorta think that was stupid the way they explained the Byakuya prevented Rukia from being seated... Iunno, it feels random as like random as Ishida finding out that Kurotshuchi Mayuri had something to do with his grandfather's death. Iunno, seems like Kubo Tite sorta rushed that in...but I guess, it makes some sense....

I love Rukia's Zanpakutou. I love Rukia even more now.

angelwings6117 , I hope you know you're in the Bleach manga thread not the Bleach anime thread.

I sorta think that was stupid the way they explained the Byakuya prevented Rukia from being seated... Iunno, it feels random as like random as Ishida finding out that Kurotshuchi Mayuri had something to do with his grandfather's death. Iunno, seems like Kubo Tite sorta rushed that in...but I guess, it makes some sense....

I love Rukia's Zanpakutou. I love Rukia even more now.

oh yeahhh lol just got done reading it last night and like haha Pyon? whatever is so hyperactive worse than Kon lol :lol: its so funny. but i also like how Orihime point out the fact that she would like to help Ichigo the way Rukia does it gives me this weird feeling since im liking Rukia more and more and you know -____- i'd like a lil bit of romance btw Rukia and Ichigo oh well! I KNEW his daddy was weird but i cant wait to know all the story behind and all T_T im addicted now

Guest Access DENIED

*possible spoiler!!!!! highlight to read*

I heard that Uohana (the healer captain) was Aizen's former ex. and was also evil. is that true?

Not true. It sounds like some fan fiction.

I just read the recent chapter. hmm..byakuya is finally concerned for rukia's well-being...

I wonder who's going to fight who and i wonder what Arrancar number 1 is going to look like.. I want to see the rest of the Arrancars..

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

202 was the pointless chapter. When this chapter comes out on manga, its gonna be horrible

BUt 202 shows that ichigo's friend (teh one with the new spiritual powers forgot his name...) actually does have spirituall powers which i think equals at least Karin's.

Maybe his powers grow out and explode too? like inoue

maybe it happens because he trys to protect ikkaku lol

It's possible!

Guest angelwings6117

my source for that "possible spoiler" is now denying he ever said anything of the kind. sorry bout that! (but honestly, i think there is something sinister about her and i would not be surprised at all).

and no, i did not realize that this was the bleach MANGA thread...i just saw bleach and wrote about the anime and manga (hence the reason i wrote about the vice-captains + hitsugaya showing up at ichigo's school which didn't happen in the anime.)

and yes, rukia is strong, and yes, i love her zanpakutou, but i still don't think she's SO AMAZINGLY AWESOMELY STRONG since she wasn't in the advanced class with renji, hinamori, etc.

and PLEASE will someone tell me if that is a 59 or 69 on shuuhei's face?

Archived