[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mashimarojkt

aww man ichigo is gonna get his richard simmons passed around by the enemies like how kon did by the girls..... lets all hope hollow ichigo comes out and smite all the monkeys.

Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

Ohhh!! I read the first book and was automatically hooked!! But the worst part is. . . All I've read is the first book! haha. I'll be back when I catch up! Go BLEACH!

Guest kkandy4mee

question: are the manga downloads in bleach7.com and bleachexile.com the same thing? i used to d/l off bleach7, but something happened around the 100th chapter or something...and all my d/ls would be corrupted...i don't know why....and i want to fix it, because i just like the bleach7 site more...

but that's not the main point...i'm just wondering if bleach7 and bleachexile get their translated manga from the same group, cuz then there wouldn't be a difference which site i get it from.

question: are the manga downloads in bleach7.com and bleachexile.com the same thing? i used to d/l off bleach7, but something happened around the 100th chapter or something...and all my d/ls would be corrupted...i don't know why....and i want to fix it, because i just like the bleach7 site more...

but that's not the main point...i'm just wondering if bleach7 and bleachexile get their translated manga from the same group, cuz then there wouldn't be a difference which site i get it from.

I know bleach7 has downloads for only M7's scanlations on their site and on bleachexile, there are scanlations from M7 and Silhouette, and others. So bleachexile has downloads for scanlations from different groups.

Guest kkandy4mee

I know bleach7 has downloads for only M7's scanlations on their site and on bleachexile, there are scanlations from M7 and Silhouette, and others. So bleachexile has downloads for scanlations from different groups.

thx for the info. much appreciated ^_^

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

wow...212 was HORRIBLE!!!!

tousen TOTALLY interfered with everything...

but, the story must go on. nice move by kubo if u ask me :P

I just read Ju-Ni's scanlation of chapter 213.

You can get it here...Ju-Ni

From reading this chapter, it seems that the Espada are Vastoroodes and the 11+ Arrancar are the Gillians. Aizen states that the Espada aren't even perfect yet.O_O But wow, look at what Tousen did to Grimmjow's arm. This makes me wonder about how strong he is. Gin makes an appearance too.

The beginning of the chapter was pretty funny.

Keigo:He's not even a monk, he's just bald

Ikkaku:I am not bald.

:lol:

Guest Take Five

ah...all the bad captains are so cool =P

tousen doesn't seem like such a weakling anymore.

and that was only a medium quality release? that was way better than anything M7 has ever done...at least compared to their recent releases o_0

i should just get their stuff from now on.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

oOH!! i read the first volume and MAN!! it was CRAZY AND COOL!!

ichigo sees ghost and his dad doesn't believe him...OMG! and what was her name? shuraka? she gives ichigo powers but somehow ichigo takes all her power!!!! even he doesn't know that a girl likes him!! haha so cute

Guest Take Five

oOH!! i read the first volume and MAN!! it was CRAZY AND COOL!!

ichigo sees ghost and his dad doesn't believe him...OMG! and what was her name? shuraka? she gives ichigo powers but somehow ichigo takes all her power!!!! even he doesn't know that a girl likes him!! haha so cute

shuraka? lol...

ah...all the bad captains are so cool =P

tousen doesn't seem like such a weakling anymore.

and that was only a medium quality release? that was way better than anything M7 has ever done...at least compared to their recent releases o_0

i should just get their stuff from now on.

Yeah I agree. I read their scanlations before and they do a great job. When new chapters come out, I usually download M7's scanlation because they usually release it before Ju-Ni.

edit_+

M7 has released a high quality version of chapter 213.

http://bleach7.com/

I'm going to download it and compare it to Ju-Ni's medium quality version.

edit_+

After reading different translations. I'm unsure that the Espada are Vastoroodes. What do you guys think? Share your opinions. Thanks.

After reading different translations. I'm unsure that the Espada are Vastoroodes. What do you guys think? Share your opinions. Thanks.

Most likely, yes.

M7 has released their scanlation of chapter 214.

bleach7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The part with Hitsugaya and Rangiku was funny..."Guess who?" :lol:

I'm not surprise that Ichigo is going to the Vaizards for help. Maybe soon we'll get to see how strong they are.

Archived