[Drama 2006] Pure 19 / Pure in Heart / Hearts of Nineteen 열아홉 순정

Guest Origins

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm....i just finished watching ep.15 and i have to say she cracks me up with what she did to his car....lol...i mean come on she was drunk....now i really can't wait to watch what happens next...hehehe...

Guest xiaowu58

19회 ♡ 2006년 6월 19일 (월)

우경을 생각하던 윤정은 우경의 휴대폰을 집어오고, 돌려받고 싶으면 운전연수를 해달라고 떼를 쓴다.

혜숙은 홍영감에게 일부러 옥금이 만든 수수부꾸미가 먹고 싶다고 말하고, 옥금은 이를 부득부득 갈면서 만들어준다.

국화의 촌스런 옷차림이 못마땅한 윤후는 국화에게 새 옷을 사준다.

20회 ♡ 2006년 6월 20일 (화)

옷에 대한 감사의 뜻으로 저녁을 사기로 한 국화가 겨우 떡볶이를 내밀자 윤후는 기가 막힌다.

10년만의 친정나들이를 위해서 새 옷까지 사 입고 찾아간 윤지와 광만. 방송국 프로그램 촬영 중에 불쑥 찾아온 윤지네 식구를 보고는 기겁을 하는 명혜.

운전하는 내내 전화통화를 하며 떠들어대는 윤정에게 질려버린 우경은 참다못해 화를 낸다.

Guest dramaok

ep. 19 preview:

yoonjeong who's been thinking about wookyeong grabs his cellphone and tells him if he wants it back he must teach her driving. hyesook tells elder hong that she suddenly wants to eat the fancy korean ricecake delicacy made by ok-geum, and ok-geum then makes this labor intensive dish. yoonsoo who can't stand gookhwa's tacky fashion decides to buy her some new clothes.

(a little note about ok-geum and hyesook. ok-geum used to work at hyesook's house when they were young. hyesook used to be really rich until she married a scumball. ok-geum feels hyesook was a brat to her back then so now she's taking revenge on her by looking down at hyesook, making fun of her food, and showing off her husband infront of hyesook. but now that hyesook found out ok-geum is mr. hong's daughter-in-law it's hyesook's turn to give ok-geum a hard time)

ep. 20 preview:

gookhwa decides to buy yoonhoo dinner to thank him for the new clothes, but yoonhoo is speechless when gookhwa buys him nothing but ddokbbokgi (spicy rice cake, it's more like a snack then a meal. cheap.). clad in newly bought clothes, yoonji and kwangman visit her family first time in 10 years. wookyeong becomes angry when yoonjeong talks nonstop on the phone while driving.

----------

this is a mv by soul star called '잊을래 (i'm gonna forget)'. it features goo hye seon and lee dong wook.

she looks totally different. just as pretty though.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YBCBC94X

file downloaded from yahoo media.

Guest snam124

Thanks dramaok!! I'm loving this so far...the energy and storyline reminds me of my all-time favorite daily drama, "Be Strong Geum Soon".

Can you clarify one thing for me? Why does OkGeum hate Hyesook? She's really enjoying the fact that Hyesook isn't rich anymore. I thought I heard Hyesook say that OkGeum's mom or dad worked for her dad. (?)

In regards to not a lot of people watching this drama....I think daily dramas aren't popular in soompi until they start airing on KBS World with english subs :)

I'm loving the story that is developing between Wookyeong and Yoonjeong they are funny....i love how she always calls and bothers him...

and thanks for the preview can't wait to watch what happens...

Guest dramaok

Can you clarify one thing for me? Why does OkGeum hate Hyesook? She's really enjoying the fact that Hyesook isn't rich anymore. I thought I heard Hyesook say that OkGeum's mom or dad worked for her dad. (?)

yup i think you're right. and i think okgeum also worked for hyesook's family. my guess is that okgeum's family lived in the guest house or something and they did all the chores for hyesook's family to earn their stay. i feel bad for okgeum. her father in law is kind of a jerk how he's taking hyesook's side over his daughter in law who has been taking care of him for 30 years.

i love the scenes between yoonsoo and gookhwa. and yoonsoo's parents. hahah.

Guest snam124

oic~ Okgeum must harbor a lot of resentment towards Hyesook. thanks for the info :)

i just loved it when Gookhwa thought Yoonhoo's father's name was "Na Hwe Jang" (I'm the President). that was too funny!! LOL. And Yoonhoo is making Gookhwa pay a fine everytime she talks with a Yonbin accent~ hahaha. i love her accent :)

Guest xiaowu58

21회 ♡ 2006년 6월 21일 (수)

국화는 본격적인 비서업무에 들어가고 이런저런 실수로 윤후를 기함하게 만든다. 명혜는 촬영팀에게 광만의 직업을 보기 좋게 과장하지만 곧 들통이 나 망신만 당한다.

좋아하지도 않는 콩국수를 만들라는 홍영감의 분부에 혜숙의 사주라고 짐작한 옥금은 곧장 분식집으로 쳐들어간다. 신형과 우경은 윤후가 국화에게 옷을 사줬다는 사실에 은근히 맘이 쓰인다.

Guest sparklinghugs

omg i watched this from ep. 1 to 19 today. i think it's sort of dragging, but overall i like it. can't wait till tomorrow when gu hae sun finally wears 'normal' ??? clothes lol. and waiting more patiently for natural korean. they make a cute couple ^^

Guest dramaok

oic~ Okgeum must harbor a lot of resentment towards Hyesook. thanks for the info :)

i just loved it when Gookhwa thought Yoonhoo's father's name was "Na Hwe Jang" (I'm the President). that was too funny!! LOL. And Yoonhoo is making Gookhwa pay a fine everytime she talks with a Yonbin accent~ hahaha. i love her accent :)

haha yup i was laughing so loud for that part too. lol.

you know actually this drama is pretty typical but the upbeat energy it has is very refreshing.

gookhwa is too adorable for words. and hyesook.. haha that fox! she's totally baiting both father and son.

21회 ♡ 2006년 6월 21일 (수)

국화는 본격적인 비서업무에 들어가고 이런저런 실수로 윤후를 기함하게 만든다. 명혜는 촬영팀에게 광만의 직업을 보기 좋게 과장하지만 곧 들통이 나 망신만 당한다.

좋아하지도 않는 콩국수를 만들라는 홍영감의 분부에 혜숙의 사주라고 짐작한 옥금은 곧장 분식집으로 쳐들어간다. 신형과 우경은 윤후가 국화에게 옷을 사줬다는 사실에 은근히 맘이 쓰인다.

ep. 21 (6-21 broadcast)

gookhwa officially becomes a secretary but yoonhoo's apprensive at her many mistakes.

myeong-hye (yoon mother) tries to get her son in law kwang-man to look good for the camera crew but it keeps on backfire. elder hong asks okgeum to make bean soup noodle which he doesn't even like and okgeum is sure that hyesook is behind it and goes to the eatery looking for her. shin-hyeong and woo-kyeong are bothered by the fact that yoonhoo bought gookhwa new clothes.

Guest xiaowu58

thanks to dramaok for translation and creidesca for uploading the eps. i am so happy that the forum is working again.

things starts to get interesting between gookhwa and yoonhoo!

Archived