[Drama 2006] Pure 19 / Pure in Heart / Hearts of Nineteen 열아홉 순정

Guest Origins

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

*enthusiastic wave* to everyone in here.

glad to see more ppl enjoying this and some familiar sigs!

i'm getting more addicted to this drama by the day.

too cute. even though the storyline is nothing spectacular nor original.

just too cute i guess.

i think one way gookhwa and yoonhoo's relationship can continue to develop is through the chinese buyer from beijing project that ut communication is involved in. perhaps they will ask her come back and yoonhoo will have to hire her as a contractor, as a translator instead of secretary? and then perhaps the buyer will hire her as their korean rep? something like that. cuz i don't think gookhwa can really work in korea any other way. someone asked about her legal status. no she is not yet a wife of the deceased so she's not really a resident. wookyeong got her a foreigner's visa to work there so she can stay there as long as she works. though korea doesn't really kick ppl out like the u.s. does. and there are lots of non-korean citizens living in korea with or without visas. you can't really be a resident unless you're married to a korean or a korean national.

though i think there's something sparking between yoonhoo and gookhwa, underneath all the hostility, i hope wookyeong or shinhyeong won't get too hurt either. my sweet wookyeong i just adore him too death i can't bare to see him hurt. his love for gookhwa is surely blossoming and it's so gentle and sweet...

unlike yoonhoo who is a bomb ready to ignite.

i'm a little annoyed by the whole hyesook, okgeum, mr. hong, and the 2nd uncle's storyline. they're so childish i just wanna smack them or throw pepper flakes at them.

and yoonjeong. she's bratty but sweet in her own way. her fiance is annoying though. he's a singer right?

he looks funny. :ph34r:

hello, i haven't really watched this drama, but i am interested. this might sound stupid to ask but who is the main couple in this drama. usually when watching a drama, there is usually one main couple and you usually know who it's going to be...even from the very beginning. this drama is a little different in that i have no idea who the main couple is going to be. is the couple going to be gookhwa and yoonhoo or gookhwa and wookyeong? i simply don't know. does anyone have any idea who? :wacko:

Guest dunnie

*enthusiastic wave* to everyone in here.

glad to see more ppl enjoying this and some familiar sigs!

i'm getting more addicted to this drama by the day.

too cute. even though the storyline is nothing spectacular nor original.

just too cute i guess.

hi dramaok!!! same here...think i might be a bit obsessive about this drama (i check every afternoon to see who has the latest ep available and i don't even understand korean...but thanks to your summary translations I get the gist of what's going on...haha) and have no words for the obsession other than like you said...it's just too cute...

though i think there's something sparking between yoonhoo and gookhwa, underneath all the hostility, i hope wookyeong or shinhyeong won't get too hurt either. my sweet wookyeong i just adore him too death i can't bare to see him hurt. his love for gookhwa is surely blossoming and it's so gentle and sweet...

unlike yoonhoo who is a bomb ready to ignite.

i agree...seems like yoonhoo has certain feelings for gookhwa that he's unaware of...wonder if he'll miss her even the tiniest bit now that she's gone. now wookyeong...he dotes on gookhwa and he's very sweet & affectionate towards her...even his mom sensed something...

i like your comment about yoonhoo being a bomb...shinhyeong loves him and takes a lot of crap from him...but i wonder how long that'll last though...i think deep down inside she knows that yoonhoo really doesn't love her even though he proposed to her...

i'm a little annoyed by the whole hyesook, okgeum, mr. hong, and the 2nd uncle's storyline. they're so childish i just wanna smack them or throw pepper flakes at them.

i can't stand the hyesook/elder hong/2nd uncle triangle and hope that'll end soon...it's just wierd that both father & son fall for the same woman and i just can't see the father w/hyesook...so if she ends up w/the 2nd uncle, isn't it awkward knowing that the father once had special feelings for her? the father is also so mean to okguem...seems she's almost like a servant to him & the family. perhaps that's how it's in traditional korean families but i just feel for her...

and yoonjeong. she's bratty but sweet in her own way. her fiance is annoying though. he's a singer right? he looks funny. :ph34r

she's beyond bratty...hahaha...can you just see wookyeong w/her? can't wait to see how their story develops. can't stand the fiance...when i look at him, i don't if he's cross-eyed or is making me so...hehe. do you think he has another woman??? something doesn't seem quite right and wonder if that might also cause the wedding to be off...

coollady6 - since this is a long daily drama, i think there are 2 main couples - gookhwa & yoonhwa and wookyeong & yoonjeong but that's just my guess...

one last thing...i saw that ppl in some chinese forums call yoonhoo "-40" - supposedly he's called that in the company cuz of his cold personality...just thought that's kinda interesting...

Guest dramaok

one last thing...i saw that ppl in some chinese forums call yoonhoo "-40" - supposedly he's called that in the company cuz of his cold personality...just thought that's kinda interesting...

yup yup he's supposedly the infamous cold/mean person at ut.

i was touched by gookhwa's resignation letter. she mentions how yoonhoo gave her many 'first experiences' in korea. like sharing the spicy rice cake she craved so much from watching korean tv in china.. and wearing expensive clothes and shoes, and even the experience of weriting a resignation letter.

also gookhwa says even though everyone at work says how he's got such a bad personality and she herself agrees with that assessment she knows that somehwere in him there's a warmness too. with that yoonhoo was a bit moved, and he went outside where gookhwa used to sit and saw that she had returned all the clothes and shoes he bought her...

in ep. 28 shinhyeong talks to her boss and asks him if they can hire gookhwa in a different department at ut.

the other thing that was memoriable to me from ep. 28 was towards the end when shinhyeong asks how wookyeong feels about yoonjeong and when wookyeong told her yoonjeong wasn't her type, shinhyeong states she could see that yoonjeong isnt' his type, since he likes good-natured girls like gookhwa. at this wookyeong was a little thrown off. i think he hadn't thought of his feelings toward gookhwa, and he was perhaps shaken by what seems obvious to others....

at this point i'm rooting for wookyeong and gookhwa. ^^

this is my first time posting in the thread...anyway I get to watch this drama on KBS World every night and I really enjoy watching it..I avoid reading the spoilers in here though but I agree in what Dramaok saya that this drama is cute...I'm liking Yoonhoo though he is really rude haha

Guest snam124

the resignation scene made me soooo sad for gookhwa. i was so angry at yoonhoo for acting like such a jerk to gookhwa but it looked like he felt guilty after he read her letter. maybe mr. cold needs some sensitivity training?? <_<

even though yoonhoo is a jerk i think he's still hurt and not over his breakup with soojung. i think he and yoonjeong will both learn from gookhwa and wookyeong on how to be better people. i crack up when i think about all 3 Park children ending up with everyday regular people~ their parents are going to freak out!! lol.

hmmm...maybe i'm the only one that wants gookhwa and yoonhoo together!! :D

the resignation scene made me soooo sad for gookhwa. i was so angry at yoonhoo for acting like such a jerk to gookhwa but it looked like he felt guilty after he read her letter. maybe mr. cold needs some sensitivity training?? <_<

even though yoonhoo is a jerk i think he's still hurt and not over his breakup with soojung. i think he and yoonjeong will both learn from gookhwa and wookyeong on how to be better people. i crack up when i think about all 3 Park children ending up with everyday regular people~ their parents are going to freak out!! lol.

hmmm...maybe i'm the only one that wants gookhwa and yoonhoo together!! :D

Hi All,

I'm glad to be in a thread with two of my favorite authors DramaOk and Snam123!

At any rate I too am rooting for GW and YH. They seem like they balance each other out. In fact I think YH request for GW to get proper training was the right thing to do other wise she would never be able to advance on her own. She would rather have to be dependent on people's pitty such as Shinhyeong. (But like you said he could use some senitivity traininng..... I'm sure GW will be giving him lessons in the future!)

Guest snam124

Hi All,

I'm glad to be in a thread with two of my favorite authors DramaOk and Snam123!

At any rate I too am rooting for GW and YH. They seem like they balance each other out. In fact I think YH request for GW to get proper training was the right thing to do other wise she would never be able to advance on her own. She would rather have to be dependent on people's pitty such as Shinhyeong. (But like you said he could use some senitivity traininng..... I'm sure GW will be giving him lessons in the future!)

so good to see you in here too gerryg!! :D:) you're a true fan watching all these dramas unsubbed!!

i was on the kbs website and i noticed that hyesook's information is under the hong family's section. it will definitely make things interesting if hyesook and okgeum become sister in-laws especially since they DESPISE each other at this point!! :lol:

Guest xiaowu58

30회 ♡ 2006년 7월 4일 (화)

문구와 옥금의 소행이 괘씸한 홍영감은 가방을 챙겨서 집을 나간다. 풍구는 옥금과 앙숙인 군수집 딸이 혜숙이었음을 알고는 기가막힌다.

국화가 UT에서 청소일을 하기로 했다는 소식에 마음이 쓰이는 우경. 윤정은 결혼전 마지막으로 우경을 만나서 넥타이를 주며 마음을 정리한다. 청소미화원으로 출근한 국화. 첫날부터 윤후에게 물벼락을 내리며 거한 신고식을 하고 만다.

Guest chiara

Just begin to watch this drama from KBS World. Eventough I didn't know most of the casts.. so far the story is quite interesting. I hope Gukhwa and Wookyeong end up together. I'm too lazy to brwose the pages, so may I ask how many episodes this drama will be?

Guest lisafh

Just begin to watch this drama from KBS World. Eventough I didn't know most of the casts.. so far the story is quite interesting. I hope Gukhwa and Wookyeong end up together. I'm too lazy to brwose the pages, so may I ask how many episodes this drama will be?

100 eps?

mmm..i still root the pair of Gukhwa n Yoonhoo..the last scene of today's ep(29) between them was hiliarous..o.but no preview ^_^ i don't like grandpa Hong's love..omo..today's he got cross with his daughter-in-law and packed off the home

Guest dramaok

30회 ♡ 2006년 7월 4일 (화)

문구와 옥금의 소행이 괘씸한 홍영감은 가방을 챙겨서 집을 나간다. 풍구는 옥금과 앙숙인 군수집 딸이 혜숙이었음을 알고는 기가막힌다.

국화가 UT에서 청소일을 하기로 했다는 소식에 마음이 쓰이는 우경. 윤정은 결혼전 마지막으로 우경을 만나서 넥타이를 주며 마음을 정리한다. 청소미화원으로 출근한 국화. 첫날부터 윤후에게 물벼락을 내리며 거한 신고식을 하고 만다.

ep. 30 (7-4 broadcast)

[skip the older hong problems..]

gookhwa gets a job as a cleaning staff at ut and wookyeong is worried.

yoonjeong meets with wookyeong for the last time before her wedding and gives him a gift of necktie and puts away her feelings for him. gookhwa shows up to work as a cleaning staff. her first day starts tough as she pours water on yoonhoo.

Guest xiaowu58

31회 ♡ 2006년 7월 5일 (수)

윤후는 볼 때마다 악연으로 꼬여버리는 국화를 또다시 가까운 곳에서 봐야하는 게 싫다.

우경을 다시는 볼 수 없다는 생각에 마음이 아픈 윤정은 윤지한테 속마음을 털어놓으며 운다.

풍구는 홍영감과 혜숙의 관계가 발전할까봐 걱정하는 옥금에게 절대 그럴 일은 없을 거라고 호언장담한다. 웨딩마치가 울리기를 기다리는 윤정 앞에 불쑥 낯선 여자가 나타난다.

32회 ♡ 2006년 7월 6일 (목)

윤정은 자신을 찾아온 여자와 뉴욕에서 3년 동안 사귄 심각한 사이가 맞냐고 따진다. 일순간 당황하지만 곧 극구 부인하는 재서.

컵라면으로 끼니를 때우는 홍영감을 본 옥금은 혜숙에게 친구로서만 지내겠다는 확답을 받고 홍영감을 집으로 모시고 온다. 용역회사 소장은 윤후의 심기를 건들까봐 국화를 해고하려고 하고, 국화는 당장에 윤후에게 달려가 따진다.

Archived