[Drama 2006] Pure 19 / Pure in Heart / Hearts of Nineteen 열아홉 순정

Guest Origins

KBS WORLD (Asia/Europe) VIEWERS

"Hearts of Nineteen"

Encore Broadcast (English & Chinese Subbed)

First Episode will air on

Monday, 21 November 2011 (taking over from "Jolly Widows")

ONE Run only (Mon - Fri) at 7:10am (KST)

Disclaimer Note : Time/Date indicated are correct at time of posting, though KBSW may change it later on

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest giddybird

KBS WORLD (Asia/Europe) VIEWERS

"Hearts of Nineteen"

Encore Broadcast (English & Chinese Subbed)

First Episode will air on

Monday, 21 November 2011 (taking over from "Jolly Widows")

ONE Run only (Mon - Fri) at 7:10am (KST)

Disclaimer Note : Time/Date indicated are correct at time of posting, though KBSW may change it later on

Great to hear that KBS World (Asia/Europe) will show this drama again. Does that mean that Malaysian viewers can watch on Astro Channel?

Guest giddybird

I should think so, cos cable providers in Singapore/Malaysia/Indonesia etc get the feed from the same KBS satellite (which is meant for broadcast to KBSW Asia viewers)

tiki_sg, thanks for the info. Will keep an eye on this date.

• 1 month later...
Guest j-j-forever

thanks tiki_sg !  was able to see the preview in KBS World just a moment ago that's why I visited this page to check and you're fast! :D

Guest ohyeahluv

I just started watching this! yay that it's currently airing on KBS with subs! ^^

Just a question, (addeding as a spoiler to be safe)

I am very curious as to what a "jjkjjkkae" is (well thats what the subtitles said anyway!) Kook-Hwa called Yoon-Hoo one but he didn't know what it meant and she didn't tell him either. Anyone know?

I've only watched the two episodes that have aired btw :)

thanks tiki_sg !  was able to see the preview in KBS World just a moment ago that's why I visited this page to check and you're fast! :D

kekeke, that's bcos I check KBSW's schedule for changes on and off . . . that's how I knew in September that there was going to be an encore broadcast . .

wow, I hope someone catches high quality videos and subs, this time

Your best bet would be our KBS(America) ripper, provided KBS(America) broadcasts PIH . . . other than that I guess you'll have to make do with the one ripped from Singapore's free-to-air channel . . the only downside is the subs uses names in Hanyu Pinyin (Korean names are translated into Chinese versions)

Just a question, (addeding as a spoiler to be safe)

I am very curious as to what a "jjkjjkkae" is (well thats what the subtitles said anyway!) Kook-Hwa called Yoon-Hoo one but he didn't know what it meant and she didn't tell him either. Anyone know?

Can't remember exactly, but GH does explain to YH later on . . . it is suppose to be the sound made by a certain fish (if memory serves me well) . . . tried to get the actual explanation from a much earlier posting but couldn't find it in the 1st 15 pages of this thread.

Archived