[Drama 2006] Pure 19 / Pure in Heart / Hearts of Nineteen 열아홉 순정

Guest Origins

Guest Origins

[KBS] Goo Hye Sun, Lee Min Woo, Seo Ji Suk, Lee Yoon Ji
Pure 19 열아홉 순정

Airs: Every Weekday, Starting May 22nd 2006

Official Site: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/soonjung/index.html

Clubbox Links: http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi (HQ)

Episodes: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 nonclubbox links thread

10epwrq.jpg

4/6/06 – Goo Hye Sun (구혜선) will costar with Lee Min Woo (이민우) in the daily drama “Pure 19 (열아홉 순정)” scheduled to be aired by KBS on 5/22. The drama portrays the hardship of a tough young girl Yang Gook Hwa (양국화 ) played by Goo Hye Sun. Lee Min Woo plays the role Hong Woo Kyung (홍우경). Gook Hwa is arranged an international marriage by her family when it is facing difficult time. While she is going to Seoul, she has a car accident with Woo Kyung’s uncle’s lover. Then Woo Kyung helps out Gook Hwa going through hardships.

Actor Suh Ji Suk (서지석) plays the role Park Yoon Hoo (박윤후) who works in the Asian branch of a communication company. Actress Lee Yoon Ji (이윤지) plays the role Park Yoon Jung (박윤정) who is Yoon Hoo’s younger sister. Actor Kang Shin Hyung (강신형) plays the role Choo So Young (추소영) who is the team lead of lawyers and forms triangle love relationship with Gook Hwa and Woo Kyung. Supporting cast includes Han Jin Hee (plays Yoon Hoo’s father, the CEO of the communication company) and Jo Jung Lim (plays Woo Kyung’s younger sister).

Goo Hye Sun’s previous projects were the drama “The Ballad of Suh Dong” and the sitcom “Nonstop 5”. Suh Ji Suk acted in movie “The Bow (활)” of 2005. Lee Yoon Ji acted in the drama “The Palace”.

credits: CindyW88

10epyec.jpg10epyma.jpg

10eq0b8.jpg10eq0eg.jpg

10eq0s5.jpg10eq14j.jpg

10eq33k.jpg10eq4k5.jpg

060001040_S.jpg

yang gook-hwa

19. ethnic korean from northeastern china. met with the 3rd son of the hong family for a few days while he went to korea. they agreed to marry and she came to korea but he dies and so begins her young life alone in korea.

a couple more characters here...

060001035_S.jpg

kang shin-hyeong

her parents were good friends with yoon-hoo's parents and shin-hyeong grew up with yoon-hoo and when they were in kindergarten when yoon-hoo freaked up during a stage play and started crying, she calmed him down by kissing him. unfortunately shin-hyeong's parents died in an accident when she was in highschool, and she's worked hard to raise her much younger brother who is now in the army and soon to be a medical resident. she obviously likes yoon-hoo, but yoon-hoo seems to think of her only as a friend. she works at the company yoon-hoo's dad owns.

060001038_S.jpg

park yoon-jeong

she's 23, and looks like a barbie doll. her mom tries hard to set up with men with best marriage prospects in terms of money, family background, looks, and education. even though her oldest sister is distant from the family because she married for love without her parents approval, yoon-jeong still believes in love and wishes she could marry for love too.

060001036_S.jpg

park yoon-hoo

29 years old. yoon-jeong's older brother and the 2nd child in the family. he's kinda of a jerk because he treats ppl mean but actually he's a lonely guy and a nice guy in heart. he is good friends with woo-kyeong.

he was once wounded by love when his ex soo-jeong dumped him to marry another man and they even have a baby.

060001009_S.jpg

yoon-hoo and yoon-jeong's parents. he runs a big company, and she pretends to be a model homemaker, going on broadcast and seminars about how to cook food made with love for one's family, when in fact she hires a cook in her own home. their oldest daughter doesn't talk to them because they didn't approve her choice of marriage 10 years ago. the daughter vows to show them that she can be happy without money and works hard to raise her own daughter while being a good support to her salesman husband.

060001039_S.jpg

hong woo-kyeong

shin-hyeong and yoon-soo's exclassmate and friend, and currently a coworker at mr. park's company.

even though his family's poor they are a loving family with grandpa, father, mother, uncle, and sister. he is deeply sad about his uncle's accidental death and felt special toward the uncle's fiance, 19 year old gook-hwa.

Wallpapers:

19s0017xf.th.jpg 1152x864 19s0036te.th.jpg 1152x864

19s0059re.th.jpg 1152x864 19s0076yw.th.jpg 1152x864

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s3rene

Goo Hye Sun and Jo Jung Rin look so adorable in this drama. I thought Lee Minwoo was the guy from Shinhwa but actually, it was someone else. I can't wait to see the role of Jo Jung Rin. :P

This Lee Minwoo is the 1 that has currently returned after military service. You might remember him if you saw entertainment news clips from KBS last year which focused on stars/singers who were currently or are finishing up their 2 years in the military.

I'll be providing LQs for this drama, and I'm sure there'll be heavy discussion when the drama actually begins airing somewhere w/ eng subs =)

ratings for its first epiode: 20.1% nationwide

Guest s3rene

I saw a trailer of this series on a Korean channel a while ago and from what I have seen, it looks ok. Goo Hye Sun is an eyecandy surely but I don't know if she can act or not. Looks are not enough to become big.

I'll be providing LQs for this drama, and I'm sure there'll be heavy discussion when the drama actually begins airing somewhere w/ eng subs =)

ratings for its first epiode: 20.1% nationwide

thx creidesca , daily dramas never get aired in my country though ~ :(

so i think if i'm gonna watch it later on , will haf to depend on ur ClubBox alot heh , though CB doesn't work for me all the time haha , but still thx loads ! ~

Guest xingjing

Whoa. Those are high ratings for a first episode. Wow.

That girl looks a lot like Son Yejin... in my opinion.

I was also like... MY MINWOO IN A DRAMA?! But then it was some other Minwoo and I was like... "AGH?!"

But it looks good. I'll watch it...?

Guest dream_on

^ thank you! there's a short preview...link on that website ^_^

o_o those are really high ratings.

lol i thought it was the lee minwoo from shinhwa too >_< i have no idea who this one is. still looking forward to watching this.

any reviews so far? my download for this keeps lagging so i haven't watched it yet~

Whoa. Those are high ratings for a first episode. Wow.

That girl looks a lot like Son Yejin... in my opinion.

I was also like... MY MINWOO IN A DRAMA?! But then it was some other Minwoo and I was like... "AGH?!"

But it looks good. I'll watch it...?

i had like the same thoughts as u when i 1st saw Goo HyeSun too ~ ;)

Guest beauwhale

creidesca said this drama is airing somewhere with eng sub. i wonder where it is? cuz i am actually dont know korean....anyway, do u guys know that the sub team will take this project??

Archived