[Drama 2006] Pure 19 / Pure in Heart / Hearts of Nineteen 열아홉 순정

Guest Origins

Guest xiaowu58

24회 ♡ 2006년 6월 26일 (월)

윤후는 신형에게 흔들리는 자신을 잡아달라고 애원하며 청혼한다.

놀이공원에 다녀온 후로 홍영감이 앓아누웠단 소식에 병문안을 온 혜숙. 옥금은 또 무슨 속셈인가 싶어서 긴장한다.

윤정은 재서와 함께 간 드레스샵에서 결혼하기 싫다고 울음을 터뜨려 명혜를 기함시킨다. 윤후의 부탁으로 중요한 서류를 가져오던 국화는 커다란 실수를 저지르고 만다.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

24회 ♡ 2006년 6월 26일 (월)

윤후는 신형에게 흔들리는 자신을 잡아달라고 애원하며 청혼한다.

놀이공원에 다녀온 후로 홍영감이 앓아누웠단 소식에 병문안을 온 혜숙. 옥금은 또 무슨 속셈인가 싶어서 긴장한다.

윤정은 재서와 함께 간 드레스샵에서 결혼하기 싫다고 울음을 터뜨려 명혜를 기함시킨다. 윤후의 부탁으로 중요한 서류를 가져오던 국화는 커다란 실수를 저지르고 만다.

episode 24:

yoonhoo asks shinhyeong to get ahold of him since his heart is shaken (by gookhwa i assume) and thus proposes to shinhyeong. hyesook arrives with news of elder hong becoming ill after visiting the playground, and okgeum wonders what hyesook's calculating this time. yoonjeong goes the wedding shop with jaeseok (her strange maybe cheating fiance) and she cries saying she doesn't want to get married, making myeonghye (her mom) speechless. at yoonhoo's request, gookhwa brings important documents to him but on her way she makes a huge mistake.

wow the love story between gookhwa and yoonhoo is happening fast.

Oops! I think we forget episodes 22 and 23. Can someone please translate these also.

Thanks!

22회 ♡ 2006년 6월 22일 (목)

깨진 유리조각에 손을 벤 국화를 챙겨주는 윤후를 보고 놀라는 신형. 분식집을 아수라장으로 만든 옥금은 홍영감에게 호되게 야단을 맞고 생병이 나버린다.

우경과 만나면서 가슴이 떨렸던 윤정은 재서가 뉴욕에서 돌아오자 귀찮은 마음이 든다. 동창 모임에 갔던 윤후는 미국에서 남편과 아들과 함께 행복해보이더라는 수정의 소식을 듣고 마음이 심하게 흔들린다.

23회 ♡ 2006년 6월 23일 (금)

신형은 윤후가 수정과의 사랑의 징표인 목걸이를 간직하고 있는 것을 보고는 절망한다. 윤후는 어떻게든 해명하려고 애쓰지만 신형에겐 위로가 되지 않는다.

혜숙과 함께 놀이공원에 놀러간 홍영감은 힘에 부치지만 티를 안내려고 노력한다. 우경은 국화가 윤정을 자신의 애인으로 오해하자 미치겠다. 윤후는 술에 취해 신형을 찾아가 예상치 못한 말을 꺼낸다.

Guest dramaok

Oops! I think we forget episodes 22 and 23. Can someone please translate these also.

Thanks!

22회 ♡ 2006년 6월 22일 (목)

깨진 유리조각에 손을 벤 국화를 챙겨주는 윤후를 보고 놀라는 신형. 분식집을 아수라장으로 만든 옥금은 홍영감에게 호되게 야단을 맞고 생병이 나버린다.

우경과 만나면서 가슴이 떨렸던 윤정은 재서가 뉴욕에서 돌아오자 귀찮은 마음이 든다. 동창 모임에 갔던 윤후는 미국에서 남편과 아들과 함께 행복해보이더라는 수정의 소식을 듣고 마음이 심하게 흔들린다.

episode 22 (6-22 broadcast):

gookhwa gets her hand cut by broken glass and yoonhoo rushes to help her. shinhyeong who witnesses this is surprised. ok-geum makes a mess of hyesook's eatery and elder hong scolds her, then okgeum becomes ill afterwards. yoonjeong feels her heart trembling when she sees wookyeong and when jaeseok returns from newyork she is annoyed by it. yoonhoo who attends class reunion hears news of soojeong (yoonhoo's ex who dumped him) living in bliss with husband and son in the states, and yoonhoo is shaken by the news.

23회 ♡ 2006년 6월 23일 (금)

신형은 윤후가 수정과의 사랑의 징표인 목걸이를 간직하고 있는 것을 보고는 절망한다. 윤후는 어떻게든 해명하려고 애쓰지만 신형에겐 위로가 되지 않는다.

혜숙과 함께 놀이공원에 놀러간 홍영감은 힘에 부치지만 티를 안내려고 노력한다. 우경은 국화가 윤정을 자신의 애인으로 오해하자 미치겠다. 윤후는 술에 취해 신형을 찾아가 예상치 못한 말을 꺼낸다.

episode 23 (6-23 broadcast):

shinhyeong feels hopeless after seeing yoonhoo with the necklace symbolizing his love with soojeong.

yoonhoo tries to control the damage but shinhyeong is not comforted by his effort. elder hong goes to the playground with hyesook and he tries not to look tired. wookyeong feels like he's going crazy when gookhwa misunderstands yoonjeong as his girlfriend. yoonhoo gets drunk and goes to see shinhyeong, saying to her unexpected things.

ahhh i am in love with yoonhoo....hottness<33

anyone know where i can get more info on him??

446086bd3c451.jpg

seo ji-seok [서지석]

dob: 1981 september 9th.

height/weight: 182cm/72kg

education: seoul arts university film major

filmatography: tv dramas: ireland, mr. goodbye, pure 19. film: upcoming: 울어도 좋습니까? (is it okay to cry?) and 2005 활 (The Bow).

more info: http://epg.epg.co.kr/star/profile/index.asp?actor_id=12920

images: http://kr.img.search.yahoo.com/search/images?&p=¼­Áö¼®

Guest dramaok

episode 24:

yoonhoo asks shinhyeong to get ahold of him since his heart is shaken (by gookhwa i assume) and thus proposes to shinhyeong. hyesook arrives with news of elder hong becoming ill after visiting the playground, and okgeum wonders what hyesook's calculating this time. yoonjeong goes the wedding shop with jaeseok (her strange maybe cheating fiance) and she cries saying she doesn't want to get married, making myeonghye (her mom) speechless. at yoonhoo's request, gookhwa brings important documents to him but on her way she makes a huge mistake.

wow the love story between gookhwa and yoonhoo is happening fast.

i think my assumption was incorrect. after reading previews for ep. 22 and 23, i think yoonhoo was shaken not because of gookhwa but because he was still tormented by feelings for his ex soojeong.

Guest xiaowu58

i think my assumption was incorrect. after reading previews for ep. 22 and 23, i think yoonhoo was shaken not because of gookhwa but because he was still tormented by feelings for his ex soojeong.

well, it seems gookhwa and yoonhoo still has a long way to go. we just have to be patient.

Guest lisafh

today's ep (23) omo.yoonhoo goes to see shinhyeong--'let's get married' :o

thanx creidesca for ep22..i missed Thursday eps..but clubbox cracks me up these days..anyone else has the same problem?

Guest xingjing

Hm... I think I'll watch this. But it's unfortunate that I should not understand Korean...

Are there really chinese subs for this? Where?

Guest Riezzle

I've only started watching this daily last week... it took so long to finish Peuliar Woman, Peculiar Man with the World Cup and all.

It looks interesting... still watching up to episode 6

Guest xiaowu58

please help me. desperately want to know whether gookhwa got fired or not.

25회 ♡ 2006년 6월 27일 (화)

윤후는 국화에게 회사에서 당장 나가라고 소리친다. 용서해달라고 매달리는 국화에게 자존심도 없냐고 화를 내는 우경.

혜숙에게 구애한 풍구는 결혼은 질렸다면서 지금처럼 쿨하게 지내자는 대답에 허탈해진다. 과장 승진을 확신하며 출근한 광만은 또다시 승진에서 탈락됐음을 알고 실망한다. 윤정은 재서에게 결혼식을 미루자는 말을 꺼낸다.

26회 ♡ 2006년 6월 28일 (수)

꾀병을 부려서라도 결혼을 미루고 싶은 윤정은 병문안 차 집에 찾아온 재서에게 결혼을 미루자고 떼를 쓰다가 혼쭐이 난다.

옥금의 성화에 혜숙을 찾아간 문구가 홍영감과의 관계를 묻자 혜숙은 버럭 화를 내면서 문구를 쫓아낸다. 일자리를 잃게된 국화는 윤후를 만나러 집으로 찾아갔다가 몰래 가출하는 윤정과 마주친다.

Guest lazycat

please help me. desperately want to know whether gookhwa got fired or not.

25회 ♡ 2006년 6월 27일 (화)

윤후는 국화에게 회사에서 당장 나가라고 소리친다. 용서해달라고 매달리는 국화에게 자존심도 없냐고 화를 내는 우경.

혜숙에게 구애한 풍구는 결혼은 질렸다면서 지금처럼 쿨하게 지내자는 대답에 허탈해진다. 과장 승진을 확신하며 출근한 광만은 또다시 승진에서 탈락됐음을 알고 실망한다. 윤정은 재서에게 결혼식을 미루자는 말을 꺼낸다.

26회 ♡ 2006년 6월 28일 (수)

꾀병을 부려서라도 결혼을 미루고 싶은 윤정은 병문안 차 집에 찾아온 재서에게 결혼을 미루자고 떼를 쓰다가 혼쭐이 난다.

옥금의 성화에 혜숙을 찾아간 문구가 홍영감과의 관계를 묻자 혜숙은 버럭 화를 내면서 문구를 쫓아낸다. 일자리를 잃게된 국화는 윤후를 만나러 집으로 찾아갔다가 몰래 가출하는 윤정과 마주친다.

I want to know what is 27 & 28. I skip the old pop and his son. I love to watch Gookhwa and Yoonhoo. Just love to see Gookhwa's smile and be happy all the time.

Guest dramaok

yup in ep. 25 gookhwa gets fired. she begs and begs, and wookyeong gets mad at her too saying she has no pride. but yoonhoo is still pissed and tells her to get out.

in ep. 26 gookhwa goes to yoonhoo's house and waits for him to beg for her job back, but runs into yoonjeong who's on her way to sneak out of the house.

Guest dunnie

I just love this drama...all the young characters and yoonhoo's parents. Gookhwa is so cute and her smile is contagious.

THANKS, dramaok, for translating the summaries! Without them, I'd be totally lost. Also thanks to xiaowu58 for posting them.

Oh no...so yoonhoo fired gookhwa?! How is she going to get back into his life?...I hope it's not shinhyeong who gets the job back for gookhwa...

Archived