[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2009

Guest love=music=life

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ☆everlasting★

Once you send your application do they give you a no. and the time you have to come to the audition?

Yes, they do. My audition number is NY15.... wich is 1 of the first hundred of ppl... i donno if its a good number or not..

Guest a_dreamer143

Yes, they do. My audition number is NY15.... wich is 1 of the first hundred of ppl... i donno if its a good number or not..

jus to make sure...but they dont dont give the numbers for the LA auds right?

Guest ☆everlasting★

jus to make sure...but they dont dont give the numbers for the LA auds right?

no... they dont give numbers to LA auditioners...

Do we have to fill out this form and send it before the audition or cant we just be lazy and wait until audition day comes and go to the audition site and ask them to hand us a application form to fill out (i know it'll be longer that way lol) or they dont do that and we must fill out this application form first??????

how long did u wait till they gave u ur #?

Guest boiiink

Do we have to fill out this form and send it before the audition or cant we just be lazy and wait until audition day comes and go to the audition site and ask them to hand us a application form to fill out (i know it'll be longer that way lol) or they dont do that and we must fill out this application form first??????

yes you can wait to fill the applications out on the day of the auditions.

Guest asdfghjkl;

Hi, Im auditioning in NY for modeling and I wanted to know if you have to catwalk to the music.

And also, what do they prefer for you to wear; regular clothes, model-like clothes, or formal?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never catwalked before but Im going to practice a lot until the day of the audition so I hope

that i'll be good enough

Guest love=music=life

Withus(2975 Wilshire Blvd., 5th Fool LosAngeles, CA90010)

This is wat i got from JYP.... buh i wanna audition in NYC not LA... shudnt i get a number ?

and.. where is the link to the online registration? thanks

Try sending an email regarding that they must have mixed up your application location.

and there isn't an online registration... it is just to email your application to the given email address

how come therez only one round this year?

last year, they had three rounds

There was only one round last year too... there was just 2 additional filiming times...

Hi, Im auditioning in NY for modeling and I wanted to know if you have to catwalk to the music.

And also, what do they prefer for you to wear; regular clothes, model-like clothes, or formal?

Wear clothes that make you look good :)

i have two questions,

1)if i want to audition in two categories than what should i write down in the app?

2)when i send the app, do i have to have a another copy of the app in my hand when i audition?

so they have my app in their hand when i audition ?

Guest DragonAngelKya

what do I put for nationality?

American, Asian, Canadian, etc? or Hispanic, Indian, Chinese, etc?

Also, if I don't go to school anymore, and I'm currently unemployed, do I leave it blank?

If I'm trying out for acting, am I free to choose any skit? Can I choose something from korean movies ?

Do I need to bring anything else? thank youuuuuu!

Guest dubledeath

If I'm trying out for acting, am I free to choose any skit? Can I choose something from korean movies ?

I'm pretty sure that you can come prepared with any type of monologue you'd like...

As for me, I do not know... my vision D:

Leaving this blank is ok I suppose? It's probably only important once you're chosen...

Guest love=music=life

i have two questions,

1)if i want to audition in two categories than what should i write down in the app?

2)when i send the app, do i have to have a another copy of the app in my hand when i audition?

so they have my app in their hand when i audition ?

1) Yes

2) Yes, we ask that you bring your own copy to the audition because we will only have blank applications for people to fill out. So it will save both you and us time by bringing in your own application.

what do I put for nationality?

American, Asian, Canadian, etc? or Hispanic, Indian, Chinese, etc?

Also, if I don't go to school anymore, and I'm currently unemployed, do I leave it blank?

I explained nationality in the FAQ section of the first post...

And yes, if you are not attending school and are unemployed you may leave that space blank or write your last school attended and note somewhere that you graduated.

Yes you may choose any skit in any language and thats all that you have to prepare....

Archived