Guest love=music=life

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ☆everlasting★

QUSTION!

DID ANY NYC PPL DO IT YET???

like only 20 something ppl applyed so far! lol uh! i;m like 24! T_T

I think JYP has to mix up ppl and distribute them averagely to NYC and LA, I'm like 15, I wonder who got #1 lol

Guest lovelyvivi

QUSTION!

DID ANY NYC PPL DO IT YET???

like only 20 something ppl applyed so far! lol uh! i;m like 24! T_T

omg! i'm riiight before uuuu!!! hahaha. i'm number 23 and probably my friend is like 22 or sumthing! ^^ i was sooooo surprised when it was only in da 20's... i was like expecting 100-ish or something...!!!

Guest ☆everlasting★

omg! i'm riiight before uuuu!!! hahaha. i'm number 23 and probably my friend is like 22 or sumthing! ^^ i was sooooo surprised when it was only in da 20's... i was like expecting 100-ish or something...!!!

ok.. i will remember u guys' numbers, and say hi at the audition ~

Guest Baby Doll Gone Wrong

I'm a songwriter/lyricist, do you think I could audition? (I live in NYC, so it wouldn't hurt to show up anyway)

Guest Ella_Kwan

lol! so lets say hi when we meet~ lol

And noo, the #'s arent mixed. both for my friends send it the same time a me & they are 25 & i Think 26~ so yea~

Only about 20 something ppl~ lol

I hope it stays that way~ lol

And i thought i would be like 300! lol T_T

hi im sorry if this has been asked before but i didnt seem to see it so my question is:

about the emailing of applications, cause i see that i need to put my signiture on there, how am i suppose to sign it if i have to email it?

do i print it out then photo copy it back onto the computer??

im sorry!!

its just that this is my first time and i dont know what to do!!

so thank you im sorry if this has been asked before!! :blush:

Guest DragonAngelKya

hi im sorry if this has been asked before but i didnt seem to see it so my question is:

about the emailing of applications, cause i see that i need to put my signiture on there, how am i suppose to sign it if i have to email it?

do i print it out then photo copy it back onto the computer??

im sorry!!

its just that this is my first time and i dont know what to do!!

so thank you im sorry if this has been asked before!! :blush:

That's exactly what I did, and then I filled in the boxes in MSpaint.

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

why are people getting numbers here?

do you need a number???

ur supposed to e-mail JYP ur application (for NY auditioners)

and then they're supposed to e-mail u back with an assigned number ^^

then depending on ur #, ur supposed to go in the time range they give u also. loll

they're doing the #s beforehand this year i suppose =P

Guest DragonAngelKya

I tried to send my Application, but it was sent back to me saying it couldn't be sent and the error was permanent.

How or where else can I send it?

Nevermind I found out what was wrong.

Guest liljoekim09

Question:

When we go in to audition, lets say your number is 54, after you do your audition are you to sit back down and wait for everyone else to finish, or are you allowed to leave immediatly?

Guest dubledeath

it's been said before that you can walk-in for auditions, even for the one in NYC.

You can fill one out in person at the desk, it'll just take those two more minutes of everyone's time.

i also attached my app... also wondering if that's ok

Guest liljoekim09

it's been said before that you can walk-in for auditions, even for the one in NYC.

You can fill one out in person at the desk, it'll just take those two more minutes of everyone's time.

i also attached my app... also wondering if that's ok

If you were addressing my question that was not what I was asking. I was asking about the process since we are all given numbers (even for the walk-ins) and the question I was asking was of what they want us to do after we go up and audition. Whether we sit and wait for the 1~100 to finish then we are all dismissed. or if we can just leave.

Guest nonnorose

my number is NY-25....= =

so yeah you guys can just attach the applications.

and for the signature on the app, you can just type your name in.

if you are not doing the app online, you can audition as a walk-in, between 3pm - 6pm.

And we should be able to leave right after we audition i think, unless the judge tells you to stay?

well depends on how the system is..if its like a line of 10 ppl together and audition one by one next to each other..then that's a different question.

but for now we dunno how it works yet unless love=music=life knows?

Guest angieebabyy

i sent in my application earlier today and i just got my number. i'm number 29 =S i thought there would be alot more people

i have to show up at 9 am ><

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

do you NEED to get the numbers/email for NY?

if u wanna audition from 10 AM- 3PM, then u needa e-mail them and get a number...

but if u wanna audition from 3-6 PM, then u can just do a walk-in ^^;; loll

Question:

When we go in to audition, lets say your number is 54, after you do your audition are you to sit back down and wait for everyone else to finish, or are you allowed to leave immediatly?

and ermm...u don't needa wait for all the other hundreds of auditioners to finish. loll

unless they ask u to stay till the auditions are over so they can record u again =)

Archived