[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2009

Guest love=music=life

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

so i looked at the ad & it says for modeling, we should just prepare a pose & walk. but, should we also bring in a model portfolio?

so, the JYP helper thing is over? bummer..i applied for that a looong time ago & i never heard back from them.

ermm...i think its in the FAQ section on the front page ^^;; lol

it said...

Q: Do I need to provide a profile picture?

A: No, they will be video recording all performances, so no pictures will be required. However, if you are auditioning for the Modeling category, you may bring in your portfolio if you wish, it is not required though…

so i guess it's optional?? =)

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LDYS0UL

ermm...i think its in the FAQ section on the front page ^^;; lol

it said...

Q: Do I need to provide a profile picture?

A: No, they will be video recording all performances, so no pictures will be required. However, if you are auditioning for the Modeling category, you may bring in your portfolio if you wish, it is not required though…

so i guess it's optional?? =)

omg thanks soooo much. i like read through the FAQs twice & i didn't see that. ahh i seriously need my eyes checked haha (: thanks.

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

omg thanks soooo much. i like read through the FAQs twice & i didn't see that. ahh i seriously need my eyes checked haha (: thanks.

lol. np. good luck with ur modelling ^^

Guest boiiink

You could google detailed instructions on how to get from wherever you are to the audition location... just go to www.maps.google.com

ok thanks. I think I'm going to have to ask my cousin to print out a really detailed map.

Well I was youtubing on 2PM yesterday and I found a clip of Wondergirls and 2pm for the JYP auditions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LyBJXEQkRY

really made me more determined :)

Guest musicpoplove

was there a case where if you modeled/act and they ask you to sing also after if they like you inn JYP audition?

i know it happens in SM audition, does jyp do that also?

The main site says for the singer part "one pragraph ready"

what does this mean? i know we have to do the song acapella, but do we only get to do one verse?

Guest Fallencorruption

^ I'm assuming that "one paragraph" means the full first verses, and maybe the chorus; one verse is too short to judge someone on.

Guest omgit'sme

okay so i read the first post and still have a couple of questions:

1) if you emailed them your application, do you still have to bring one that day?

2) if you ARE 14, does that mean you don't have to fill out that Guardian agreement section or leave their name and contact?

3)What happens if you apply online and they give you your number and time, and what if you don't make it at that time? Will they still let you wait and do the walk-in audition? Because I probably could make it there by 3 from my school but I've never been there so don't know how long it'll take.

4) For applicant signature, since it's through email do I just type my name there? I don't see how I can sign it...

5) and I also have the same question as the person above, what's the deadline to email the application?

Sorry there's so many questions :sweatingbullets:

Thanks to whoever answers them!

Guest love=music=life

Okay, so i sent the application, Should i get a response?

Thanks

i sent my application 3 days ago.. how come hav i still not got response?

If you are auditioning for the NY you should get a response with your number prior to the audition date. They might not email you until it is closer to the audition date.

Would it be appropriate to sing Star Spangled Banner considering it's for a Korean agency?

Any song is fine

When do you have to email the applications by ?

Email the applications by the day before the auditions. However we would appreciate it if it was completed earlier.

okay so i read the first post and still have a couple of questions:

1) if you emailed them your application, do you still have to bring one that day?

2) if you ARE 14, does that mean you don't have to fill out that Guardian agreement section or leave their name and contact?

3)What happens if you apply online and they give you your number and time, and what if you don't make it at that time? Will they still let you wait and do the walk-in audition? Because I probably could make it there by 3 from my school but I've never been there so don't know how long it'll take.

4) For applicant signature, since it's through email do I just type my name there? I don't see how I can sign it...

5) and I also have the same question as the person above, what's the deadline to email the application?

Sorry there's so many questions :sweatingbullets:

Thanks to whoever answers them!

1) We ask that you bring a copy of your application with you so that you don't have to fill one out the day of the audition.

2) If you are 14 yeayrs old, you do have to fill out the Guardian agreement.

3) They will skip your number and you will be able to go during the walk-in auditions.

4) Yes typing in your name will be fine.

5) the day before the auditions... but we would appreciate it if it was completed earlier

Guest omgit'sme

If you are auditioning for the NY you should get a response with your number prior to the audition date. They might not email you until it is closer to the audition date.

As for the LA auditions, you will not get a response to your email.

Any song is fine

Email the applications by the day before the auditions. However we would appreciate it if it was completed earlier.

1) We ask that you bring a copy of your application with you so that you don't have to fill one out the day of the audition.

2) If you are 14 yeayrs old, you do have to fill out the Guardian agreement.

3) They will skip your number and you will be able to go during the walk-in auditions.

4) Yes typing in your name will be fine.

5) the day before the auditions... but we would appreciate it if it was completed earlier

thank you for clearing all of that up! Sorry to have to ask another question but when we fill out the guardian agreement portion, do the guardians have to sign? I can't find a space for that; I only see where it says Applican't signature.

Guest flyaway.

As for the LA auditions, you will not get a response to your email.

lol. Is it weird that I got an email back then?

I'm auditioning in LA.

VV Yeah, that's what I got too.

Guest ☆everlasting★

Hi. This is JYP Entertainment.

Thank you for applying JYP USA Tour Audition.

After printing your application form, come to audition site by AM 9:00.

Things to prepare for audition : ID card, Dance part only - AR CD

Caution - MP3 player will not be accepted.

Withus(2975 Wilshire Blvd., 5th Fool LosAngeles, CA90010)

This is wat i got from JYP.... buh i wanna audition in NYC not LA... shudnt i get a number ?

and.. where is the link to the online registration? thanks

Archived