[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2009

Guest love=music=life

Guest boiiink

Wear whatever is most comfortable for you. So if that is sweats, then that's fine :)

ok then thanks a lot for answering the questions and for the updates.

You're really helpful! :sweatingbullets:

this is jus my opinion..but i think that if ur more comfortable with those clothes then go for it :] some people can dance with their skinny jeans and some cant so its really jus up 2 the person ;] but i would think its ok :D

and for the shorts i guessas long as its not superrrrrrr short u know lol

ok then, i was afraid that it would look a little inappropriate. Oh and trust me my cousin cannot stand wearing short shorts. Thanks for answering my question :blush:

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Skittles1200

Hi, i totally want to do this!

But I've got a question. Sorry.

So, I'm filling out the Application right now and its all easy.

Under the "Participation Motivation", thats basically "Why i want to audition" right?

And also, Do i send this application out now, or wait until the day before? And do i have to send a picture or video?

Guest boiiink

Under the "Participation Motivation", thats basically "Why i want to audition" right?

And also, Do i send this application out now, or wait until the day before? And do i have to send a picture or video?

yes, basically that's what it's asking oyu. I was confused to.

You can email it to the email they give oyu on the JYP banner

or you can take it to the auditions. (i think)

Just look for oyur answers on the first page.

There should be answers to your questions there :)

I dont think you need to send in a video since oyu're goign to be attending the auditions already

and I dont know about the pictures.

Guest Sang-In

I have a question.

On the first post it says to RSVP on Facebook or Myspace.

What if i don't have a Facebook or Myspace?

Do I still have to RSVP? Do I just send and email to RSVP?

Guest boiiink

I have a question.

I really don't even know what the RSVP is for but since I have a myspace it's seems like a blog or soemthing, or it's probably a blog on where the people who are goign or maybe going post up and talk or maybe meet up.

correct me if I'm wrong.

But if you're asking about the registering oyu can register and send it to the email given to you on the banner.

Sorry I'm not much help :sweatingbullets:

Guest soojungg_

I have a question.

^ you dont REALLY have to RSVP. its just to get an idea of who's going, maybe talk about some stuff, and make some new friends :)

Guest love=music=life

Write about why you want to audition

and as for the application email it as soon as you're ready and bring a copy to the auditions :)

And no you do not need to send a picture or video. Just the application.

Guest a_dreamer143

I wanted my friend to audition with me and I know she wants to do it too and shes filipino-american but shes having issues about nationality lol

so idk what to tell her -_-

how many copies of apps. are the auditionees suppose 2 bring at the auds?

Guest love=music=life

I wanted my friend to audition with me and I know she wants to do it too and shes filipino-american but shes having issues about nationality lol

so idk what to tell her -_-

how many copies of apps. are the auditionees suppose 2 bring at the auds?

Nationality doesn't matter :) Last year we had people of all nationalities audition

As for th applications, just bring one copy to the auditions.

Guest Sam-chan

I have a question.

I know this question might be obvious but I was wondering if it's appropriate to show up at the auditions in sweats, or loose pants. I mean I can't dance in tight clothes and I dance better in loose pants and sweats because it shows more of my dance movements.

So yea, and my cousin was wondering if it's would be appropriate to wear shorts? ( I'm sure it'll be cold):unsure:

lol. She says she can dance in her shorts and I told her not to dance in skinny jeans for sure. So yea. :blush:

Just make sure that your sweats are, um like look nice. Like they don't look tatty or old. A cute t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants can look really good ^_^ Also if you're going to wear gym shoes make sure those look nice and clean too. My friend and sister are dancers (well my sister is now in med school) and when they'd go for dance auditions they dress in really nice sweat pants and pretty tops.

Ex: nice pants

Old Navy.com

nice top

Old Nay.com

It's simple, and still looks cute and put together. Hope that helps ^_^

Guest boiiink

Just make sure that your sweats are, um like look nice. Like they don't look tatty or old. A cute t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants can look really good ^_^ Also if you're going to wear gym shoes make sure those look nice and clean too. My friend and sister are dancers (well my sister is now in med school) and when they'd go for dance auditions they dress in really nice sweat pants and pretty tops.

Ex: nice pants

Old Navy.com

nice top

Old Nay.com

It's simple, and still looks cute and put together. Hope that helps ^_^

awww thanks that really help :)

But the pants I were goign to wear look baggy becasue I'm so short. lol

I should go look for some better sweats or pants

Guest love=music=life

are we allowed to use american songs with no korean in the lyrics or would they prefer korean songs?

Yes, you can sing in whatever language.

Guest Sam-chan

awww thanks that really help :)

But the pants I were goign to wear look baggy becasue I'm so short. lol

I should go look for some better sweats or pants

LOL, I'm glad I could help :)

Baggy sweats are okay as long as they look nice, they can give you more of a hip hip look (but only if that's your song)

If you have a nice figure I'd recommend a bit more fitting sweats, just make sure they're stretchy so it's comfortable to move. And hopefully I'll see you there ^_^

Guest musicpoplove

so for NY audition its on a SATURDAY and in the JYP NY building?

anddddddddd

i know last year they had freestyle but only if you asked for it

is it the same?

and.....

is the JYP audition helper thing over?

Guest boiiink

LOL, I'm glad I could help :)

Baggy sweats are okay as long as they look nice, they can give you more of a hip hip look (but only if that's your song)

If you have a nice figure I'd recommend a bit more fitting sweats, just make sure they're stretchy so it's comfortable to move. And hopefully I'll see you there ^_^

I hope to see you there too.

SO what are oyu auditioning for?

Guest boiiink

I have a question.

WOuld someone be willing to give me directions to the auditions.

I'm not familiar with L.A and nor is my cousin.

I know hte address and everything but like can someone tell me what street do i have to cross and all of that.

I suck at my directions so I was just wondering because i dont want to get lost and end up late for the auditions.

Guest love=music=life

so for NY audition its on a SATURDAY and in the JYP NY building?

anddddddddd

i know last year they had freestyle but only if you asked for it

is it the same?

and.....

is the JYP audition helper thing over?

Yes the NY auditions are on Saturday at the JYP office in NY.

As for the freestyle, it will depend on the day of the audition...

We didn't have that option in LA last year so I guess you'll find out the day of the audition.

As for the JYP helper thing, I think it is over now because by the emails I've been getting it appears as if they have already got a team going.

I have a question.

WOuld someone be willing to give me directions to the auditions.

I'm not familiar with L.A and nor is my cousin.

I know hte address and everything but like can someone tell me what street do i have to cross and all of that.

I suck at my directions so I was just wondering because i dont want to get lost and end up late for the auditions.

You could google detailed instructions on how to get from wherever you are to the audition location... just go to www.maps.google.com

Guest LDYS0UL

so i looked at the ad & it says for modeling, we should just prepare a pose & walk. but, should we also bring in a model portfolio?

so, the JYP helper thing is over? bummer..i applied for that a looong time ago & i never heard back from them. so i'm guessing they already picked the volunteers & e-mailed them...?

Archived