♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

GHS update on twitter 15/7/2012

image 구혜선 @koohs

장학금은 다른 학우에게 줄겁니다. 공부해서 남주기 권법이지요.ㅎ

9:28 AM - 15 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

translate google

Will give scholarships to other classmates. Yijiyo namjugi by studying law.

Ayesuper said "She will have a scholarship when start next class. But she will give another student it. How an angel ... omg"

[color=#993399][size=3]I'm speechless.. Hyesun-ssi you're not only beautiful, intelligent also truly an angel O:-)

Your hubby Minho-ssi will loves and adores you more  :x

[/color]

[/size]

"True love never dies it gets stronger with time

"

Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait

Hello Minsuners, have a splendid weekend.

MH : "Don't worry. Go on I'm listening"

HS : “I was actually number one in school and been given a scholarship when next class start but I decided to give it to one of my classmate, she's majoring law" :x

200907011808181010_1.jpg

For past 2 days we were overjoyed by her achievements. Last months on 23 June news of her helps leukemia patient Seo Deuh Kuh from Mongolia and many more deeds previously that she did and today she's giving her scolarship to her classmate. omg

I'm so touched and speechless, no words to described HS-ssi, she's just simply the best, not only pretty face, multi-talented, smart but also with a gentle kind heart, a heart of an angel!

Cosmo China April 2012: What type of girl is attractive in your eyes?
MH: "Do not follow the trend blindly and 'have her own ideas and thought. Girl that passes her unique characteristic are gilrs that truly have charisma.  If I feel that the girl's attractive, I  think that she managed to show off different side of her charisma in every single moment"

@romjane and @1428 welcome to JT, enjoy your stay and do visit us often. Keep the MinSun faith burning.

"True love never dies it gets stronger with time"

Hye Sun ssi ~~~ no words to described you more because it's already been used. Daebak!! ^:)^  ^:)^  Minsunners especially your hubby Minho trully loves you more and more each day :x  :x  :x ... Fighting !!! :-bd  :-bd  :-bd

@romjane and @1428 welcome to our warmth JT. Just enjoy your stay here and do visit us often and don't be shy to share your thoughts/comments about our lovely MINSUN couple... :)

Let us keep the Faith Burning !!!!

Have a nice weekend to ALL !!! B-)

hi minsuners....

wow this lovely thread running fast now, proud of you minsuners who make this thread alive, this is what i hope n' minsuners korean  want, speard minsun news

mom sukreen thank about that news "she  give it to one of my classmate, she's majoring law"
i'm not ashamed do this for you Hyesun-ssi, i bow my head to you again salute for this girl ^:)^ ^:)^

Hyesun Tweet today

tweetx.png
Translate
Grapes are dancing in the yard now. My father was planted it. heavy raining now."
cr:ayesuper@twitter

girls what do you think she put a same initial again ;;) ;;)
bxmlg5.jpg

don't forget to check your PM girls, i send something important please
>:D<

image 구혜선 @koohs

9:28 AM - 15 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

translate google

Will give scholarships to other classmates. Yijiyo namjugi by studying law.

Ayesuper said "She will have a scholarship when start next class. But she will give another student it. How an angel ... omg"

[color=#993399][size=3]I'm speechless.. Hyesun-ssi you're not only beautiful, intelligent also truly an angel O:-)

[/color]

[/size]

"True love never dies it gets stronger with time

"

구혜선

‏@koohs

9:28 AM - 15 Jul 12

via twtkr for iPhone

· Details

translate google

Will give scholarships to other classmates. Yijiyo namjugi by studying law. ㅎ

I'm speechless.. Hyesun-ssi you're not only beautiful, intelligent also truly an angel O:-)

"True love never dies it gets stronger with time"

@sukreen onnie...thank you for this post! yay, very lucky student! what more, it's GHS giving up the scholarship for her! minho, your wifey is really something...you both will be blessed more and more! 

@ayesuper, am superglad for having you with us and sharing the goodies from Minsun Korea. MinSun is real...and MinSuners aren't delusional. GHS reads our mentions and we have credible sources. 

@esir, @chyne, @milesamy, @prettywiz, @surie, @pjlu, @jazz...obviously, we can't contain our happiness right? we were so excited with GHS's succeeding tweets that the number of times she tweeted messed up. so she really tweeted seven times! when it rains it pours...and that's becoz hubby told her...don't worry. go on. am listening.:))

@romjane and @1428...welcome to JoonDi!

God bless MinSun, Sunniez, and Minsuners...Three years and counting, plus countless MinSun Connections...Keep the faith burning...blessed are those who wait!

@reggie @sukreen @esir @pilju @santy minsun and all MinSunners...all our efforst paid off. Yes MinSun are real. Thanks to @ayesuper and all MinSunners Korea. Great contributors all of you indeed.

We continue for MinSun and God bless us all!

Lee Minho's MBC interview at Trugen Photoshot today - 15/7/2012

here's link from dailymotion for those who cannot opened through YT
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs6h59_hd-120715-section-tv-lee-min-ho-interview-trugen-photoshoot_shortfilms?start=2

video screencap
1342339639875.jpg?w=479
Photo source: nate  and @loveghs.wordpress.com
Video credit : as tagged

**I'll edit once there is translation :)

Bravo MH-ssi, Job well done  :-bd  =))

"Minsun is Real... True love never dies it gets stronger with time"

GHS UPDATED TWITTER 3X TODAY

구혜선 @koohs

사진 찍기 싫은 감자씨. 내 사랑을 받아주시오! http://yfrog.com/obl6kkbj

7:00 PM - 15 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

translate google
Gamjassi bother taking pictures. I present it to you my love!

Hello Minsunners,
I don't how expressed my feelings now.. ah, I'm so happy for our couple. :x :x :x
Wonder who'd taking the pic lol?
8->
..... yes of course none other than her hubby  :))
MinSun Deabak!!! :-bd
~Blessed are those who wait~
>:D<

hi minsuners....

wow this lovely thread running fast now, proud of you minsuners who make this thread alive, this is what i hope n' minsuners korean  want, speard minsun news

mom sukreen thank about that news "she  give it to one of my classmate, she's majoring law"
i'm not ashamed do this for you Hyesun-ssi, i bow my head to you again salute for this girl ^:)^ ^:)^

Hyesun Tweet today

tweetx.png
Translate
Grapes are dancing in the yard now. My father was planted it. heavy raining now."

bxmlg5.jpg

>

:D

<

Guest arlinlestari

hi minsuners....

Hyesun Tweet today

tweetx.png
Translate

bxmlg5.jpg

>

:D

<

When ask about his partner in his dramas, @ActorLeeMinHo said Kim Hee Sun is the oldest. Everyone burst out laughing. Goh Hye Sun is 3 years gap, Soo Ye Jin is 5 years gap and now Kim Hee Sun is 10 years gap.....MBC section TV 2012.07.15

Cr.weibo

Guest romjane

sukreen sister..thank you very much for posting this pic of ghs with gamja..its so very nice picture..and I wish and I hope this talking about "i present it to you my love"is none other  LMH..oh....i''m so very happy about that..

hi MinSunners! >:D<
we are all energized today with VitaMinSun overload! LMH's recent Trugen video is daebak!
@surie...thank you for the screen caps dear. uhmm...am checking again. 
how many female lead partners did LMH have beginning from BOF? 
1. Goo Hye Sun aka Jandi2yo484y.jpg
2. Son Ye Jin2131x75.jpg
3. Kim Hee Sun3464w20.jpg
wait...KHS? why? isn't she LMH's partner in Faith? it's not on air yet? :-O
where is his female lead in CH? did he deliberately miss her out? or he just naturally forgot her? :-??
oh well LMH, whatever is your reason...it's yours. you must be pleasing your wifey, the smartest in her class! the best female artist in the entertainment industry!  :)>-
MINSUN LOVE RULES! 

Hello minsun sister! Gosh! This thread are moving faster, i'm so relief because it's mean that our lovely couple still counting on until now Hyesun-ssi is trully an angel, she got EVERYTHING but she still humble... Congratulation minho-ssi Sis esir if u don't mind please PM me too and thank you so much... Good day to all minsun sisters

GHS Update on twitter - 16/7/2012

Photo646_normal.jpg구혜선 @koohs

제가 초등학교 2학년(?)때요. 멀리멀리 이사를 간 '옆집동생 윤희'에게 쓴 편지인데요. 어떻게 돌려줘야할까 고민입니다. 이십년이 흘러버려서요ㅎ 그래도 무척 좋아하겠지요?

kjbm5dkkj:iphone

8:54 AM - 16 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details
From Bing Translator:
I elementary school second grade (?)It's when. Far away from Director-' next door's a letter I wrote to brother Yun-Hui '. How I crave is contemplating. This decade is off I still very much like presumably?

Guest macshing

Hi to all minsunners out there!!! Though I don't post regularly here but i am always a silent lurker. I make sure i checked daily for updates about the two and I am so glad and happy........feeling young and thrilled with all the news and what's going on. My wish and prayers that they will be happy whatever it is. I know there relationship is protected, as much as possible no leaks as to prevent haters and antis, I support that becauseI don't want GHS to be hurt. Let's just continue to support them and hope one day the greatest news may come out. To all minsun sisters out there please continue to give updates to us and if ever there's something to be kept secret just pm me pls..... I would be glad to know and keep it safe. Thank  ;;)

Minsun Fighting  :x

Guest macshing

To our lovely, smart Goo Hye Sun, Congratulations for everything....... you definitely deserved what you achieve. Continue the good work and we sunnies and minsunners as well is always behind you :-)

HELLO MINSUNNERS!
620os.jpg?w=479
REMEMBER THIS !!! HER TWEET 8/24/2011..MY HEART BREAKS FOR HER AND GHAMJA AS BOTH OF THEM LOOK SO SAD..
AND HERE THEY ARE AFTER ALMOST A YEAR HERE IS GHS AND GHAMJA'S PICTURE NOW..HAPPY AND CONTENTEDl6kkb.jpg?w=479credit:loveghs.wordpress
Although sometimes there is still an outside force that is still trying to get in between their relationship i guess LMH is doing a good job of shoving her away..such as ignoring and directly snobbing that girl in his interviews..
I always feel very sorry for not having answered your questions. I will do my best to better communicate, even if it may not be often, with those of you who are here. For those questions that I can answer clearly. I will answer with sincerity. So please throw me your questions.  GHS is really reading the messages from her fans..hmm as what she had said that she will communicate more..she is really tweeting more this days with the encouragement from her love one..She knows that we love and understand her and LMH but for now she can't say it yet in public clearly..she can't answer our question yet regarding their relationship but she knows that we know very well about them..IF THERE IS NO TRUTH ABOUT IT..IT IS SO EASY TO DENY THEIR RELATIONSHIP BUT SHE DOESN'T..THIS TWEET OF HERS IS ASKING US THEIR FANS TO UNDERSTAND THEM MORE..
THANK YOU sukreen vanessa regie pjlu esir santy_minsun jazz_10 melisamy surie_ririWELCOME back romjane.welcome macshing addin arlinlestari..feel free to post anytime.. 

Guest minolin

Hello Minsuners,
Here is all today 14/7/2012
GHS updated on twitters
1-twitter-com-2012-07-14-03h-39m-09s.jpe

updated on 14 July 2012 04:07 (KST)

2-twitter-com-2012-07-14-03h-39m-09s.jpeupdated on 14 July 2012 04:20 (KST)

3-twitter-com-2012-07-14-03h-39m-09s.jpeupdated on 14 July 2012 04:30 (KST)

twtkr-olleh-com-2012-07-14-03h-52m-13s.jupdated on 14 July 2012 04:50 (KST)

twitter-com-2012-07-14-04h-13m-56s.jpeg?

updated on 14 July 2012 05:12 (KST)

Translation (cre cheerkoo @ soompi):

1st

I always feel very sorry for not having answered your questions. I will do my best to better communicate, even if it may not be often, with those of you who are here. For those questions that I can answer clearly. I will answer with sincerity. So please throw me your questions. ^^

2nd

I am nearly always awake during the dawn hours. Dawn is so tranquil that I feel as if I can concentrate well on anything that I do. I have sort of a belief/faith in dawn. ^^

3rd

I try/work in order to be happy. Rather than dying everyday from fear, I prefer to live in happiness everyday and die just once. That is my belief. I believe that the essence of all things comes from what/how we make of it. Same goes for one’s belief in oneself.

4th

Everyday, I fall asleep at different hour. Some of you may worry that I lead an unhealthy, irregular life. Yet, my mind feels peace. There is nothing better. That is how I think and live on.

5th

It looks like I do so many things. But, in reality, everybody does many different things everyday to live. We eat, sleep, organize things, work on daily homework,…..

6th

The next project. I am working on a script to direct. It will most likely be a project that I will appear. I believe that it will be a time for a cold and objective look at what kind of director and actress I am. I believe that I will gain a tremendous learning. I am sure I will enjoy it. Definifely.

translation credit cheerkoo / twit download credit meow

Latest today - 7th

Photo646_normal.jpg구혜선 @koohs

사실은.저...학교에서 일등했습니다.ㅎ

10:57 AM - 14 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

hwe21irj:iphone

mmbk7xjj:iphone

google translate

[size=3]

In fact, you ... you were in school the first place.

[/size]

Translation (by Bing Translator)

[size=3]

As a matter of fact.Me …The school was first class, heh heh.

[/size]

--edited--
translated by cheerkoo

Wow, GHS said in her last tweet......"actually, I.....I made number 1 at school. ke."

Congratulations GHS-ssi!! A very proud day!!

She took 7 courses in one semester! I will just post the name of her courses in order.

1) Drawing 1

2) Basics of Filming 1

3) History of Filming/Movies

4) Film Editing Workshop 1

5) Basic Animation

6) Interface and Interaction Design

7) Visual Media Management

--end--

Congratulations Hyesun-ssi =D>
2 days of good news, Daebak Hyesun-ssi :-bd

Hubby is very very proud for you :D :x

To all Minsuners, today is a more special day to all of us. 
2nd celebration for HS-ssi with good performance. She a very unique and special girl, hubby MH will loves her more & more each day :x
@ regie, @pjlu correct, i agree with you both this is like the conversation she had with her hubby yesterday where
MH answered  "Go on I'm listening"  :D

Have a spendid weekend everyone :)

Three years and counting.... God bless Minsun couple