♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest MH22HS09

hi,my MinSun sisters...apa kabar???
:)
miss our MinSun so much...thank u for all my MinSun sisters for the news,pics and everything about our lovely couple,Min Ho & Hye Sun
:x

@Shalun...your eyes are very sharp,my sister...my heart so happy when i saw your post about the ring...The 'Magic' Couple Ring is always with Min Ho wherever he go
=D> :-bd

@Sukreen...thank u for Min Ho's pics,onnie...he love to wear his ring,because the ring always remain him to his One & Only : Goo Hye Sun
:x

can't wait for Peach Tree premiere...and SBS drama award...hope to see our MinSun in the same occasion again
8->

my MinSun sisters...HWAITING!!!
:-bd

Guest edith42

Hi everyone! im just new here.... But i love minsun couple since bof days.. I know they are real couple..=)

OMG MinSun Sisters! 
i didn't realize MH had been using the Magic Ring often since 2009. that was at the hype of BOF, right?  so maybe our assumptions are right then. MinSun was into each other not only for three years...they must have been a couple for real for four years now.:D
wait sisters...remember one time MH had an FM in SG? there he said he did give his gf a ring in a catholic church surrounded with 200 candles. is that ring the Magic ring? oh well...if he's been wearing that ring since 2009, then could be that girl aka his gf, was no other than GHS.:x
can any of the MinSun sisters post here that interview of him please...thanks!
@sukreen onnie...thanks too for the overwhelming MinSun pics with the Magic Ring! 
@shalun...wow! MH was seen wearing the Magic Ring while in The faith location. thanks dear...

MINSUN LOVE RULES! :-bdthree years and counting with countless evidences!

Holla Minsuner....

first i w
ant say Happy fasting a month ahead for my moslem Minsuners... God bless oll of you sista

@Shalun happy to see u here again sista, wow...eagles eyes i even realize bout "The Magic Ring"
;;)

@Sukreen :mommy thank you, you post all minsun pictures with "Magic ring"

@prettywiz : LOL, you make me speechless now unnie

HELLO MINSUNNERS!
LOOK HOW HAPPY THE MINSUN COUPLE ARE!
AyIEKq0CUAEnmCa.jpg
LMH FORCING A SMILE BECAUSE FROM CF SHOOTING HE STILL HAS TO GO ANOTHER SHOOTING AND HIS TIME WITH WIFEY IS SO LIMITED
ke8d5rsj:iphone
THIS IS GHS TWIT AFTER LMH TWEETED THAT PIC FROM ABOVE..JUST TRYING TO COMFORT HUBBY..HEHEHE ACTUALLY I THINK THEY ARE JUST HAVING FUN..
SEE THIS IS WHAT LMH WANTS..WHEN HE IS WORKING GHS SHOULD NOT BE BUSY..SHE HAS TIME TO TAKE CARE OF HIM..SHE CAN EVEN VISIT SOWON..WHAT MORE HER SPECIAL LOVE..

hi Minsunners! >:D<
thank you @esir for posting MH's Singapore Etude interview. see sisters...there was a ring! when was that? if am not mistaken that interview occured in the last quarter of 2009. hmmm...i remember how we went crazy about that...spazzing till dawn hehehe! shortly thereafter we learned MinSun had a couple ring but wore it at different occasions. the pics speak for themselves! our Minsun had been very elusive but were awesomely courageous during HS's Magic movie premier when they both so blatantly wore it! math sisters...math! we are all capable of that hehehe...;)
i love the way MH carried GHS...with both of his hands on her...butt and thighs. who wouldn't? he was so comfortable and one can see he was pleased hahaha! (no offense to KHS...)
MINSUN LOVE RULES! :xthree years and counting with countless evidences!

Hello MinSunners!

Woww amazing.....our thread is moving smoothly. WELCOME NEWBIES here...sorry can't mention you one by one :).

@sukreen @reggie22 @prettywiz @esir  @santy_minsun @pilju thanks for the constant updates...

@shalun thanks for sharing with us your sharp observation about LMH's magic ring.

Thanks God that MinSun is doing great these days...

Just want to share with you old LMH's interview which whenever I read it I feel giddy :)

Interview in Japan 2009  (BOF promotion).

Q: What does your ideal girl look like?

LMH: With my height , I just need a girl whom will fit in my arms.

Q: Do you think you and GJP share the same personality?

LMH: We have the same, for example, we both love one girl till the very end.

Another inteview in Japan:

Q: Who is your ideal girl?

LMH: I like tiny girls with faircomplexion.

Q: Is it GJD?

LMH: Yes (he looks embarassed)

then GHS appeared...the MC interviewed them.

Q: Why do you look nervous?

LMH; because GJD is beside me.

F4_Ep09_j_20090202_113.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hello Minsuners, have a splendid weekend everyone :-h

Lovely day has come, our ship is sailing smoothly now :D :x

Thanks @reggie @prettywiz @esir @vanessa @pjlu @milesamy @shalun and all minsuners that name not mention hehehe too many of us now, give a big clap gils we did it, it's been >3years now and counting ... =D>

To all newbie you're all welcome, pls feel free to post :)

There are many many interviews with MH and always been asked about his "ideal girl" and MH answered is consistently the same "copy and paste" Don't just read blindly and cover the truth and facts of what he said, there are some people already decide who is his ideal girl instead of MH even tho it's entirely different from his answers  "To face the truth is hurts but to deal with lies is even worst" :)]

Here's an interview with MH in Thailand on 3/4/2009

-Can you describe your ideal girl?

LMH:I like petite women and a woman who is confident

-What is your favorite scene in the series? Was it the kissing scenes?

LMH
: Of course, I like the kissing scenes.I have a lot of kissing scenes with Jandi, just when I’m about to kiss her, there is something to obstruct us. Luckily love prevailed... :-*

A8870368-2.jpg

We also have never heard MH revealed or talked about kiss scene in all his other dramas except in BOF.

When been asked about most memorable and difficult scenes that the scene where Jandi and Junpyo share their first kiss at the playground was his favorite. LMH said “The most memorable scene for me was the first kiss with Jandi at the playground. It was a scene that confirmed their love for each other, so I put a lot of effort into it.” :x

bofplaygroundkiss.jpg

LMH also picked the New Caledonia filming as the most difficult. For the scenes that were shown on episodes 5 and 6, the cast and crew had to film for 10 days straight with barely any time to rest. “We couldn't even sleep properly for 10 days, everyone's patience was running very low. It was to the point where a slight nudge could set us off.” :D

You could understand better why he can't even rest :)) by watching this video.

AT 1.00 MH looking & staring at HS

Starting at 1.08

GHS: (crying)

LMH: Jandi baht, pick it up and eat it!

GHS: I'm not eating that!

Starting at 1:44

LMH: Eat this!

Girl on the side: Throw that away!

GHS: It's all your fault!

Starting at 2.00

GHS: Say "ah!"

LMH: You're going to throw it hard!

GHS: No I won't. I'll throw it like this... Say "ah!" I said say "ah!" Just do it once!

Starting at 2.23

LMH: Oh, that was pretty good!

GHS: You're supposed to catch it and eat it!

Starting at 2:40

LMH: I'm done! Noona, aren't you going to look over the script? I've never seen you look at the script.

GHS: I think I'm better at filming.

LMH: We need to go back to filming. We can't right now because of the rain.

Starting at 3:55

GHS: Do you consider yourself good looking?

LMH: Huh? (Laughing) Give me that camera!

Starting at 4.10

LMH: Do you consider yourself sexy?

GHS: No.

LMH: Do you consider yourself cute?

LMH: Do you consider yourself pretty?

LMH: Do you consider yourself [i can't hear what he says here]? Do you just have no thoughts?

GHS squints her eyes at LMH.

Starting at 4.30

LMH: Your face is coming out nice right now.

GHS: Stop it!

LMH: I think I'm better at filming stuff like this.

GHS: Director. Get the director!

Starting at 4.30

KHJ & MH fishing & eating on the deck - the end

"Minsun is Real... True love never dies it gets stronger with time"
Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait

Guest edith42

Hi minsuners good evening!!!! i just finish watching MINSUN YOU INSPIRED THIS 2012  from part 1-4. Lots of minsun evidence in this video you've gonna love it....

Guest vanessa123

Hi minsuners good evening!!!!

i just finish watching 

MINSUN YOU INSPIRED THIS 2012  from part 1-4. Lots of minsun evidence in this video you've gonna love it....

Hello Minsuners, have a great weekend. :-h

VitaMinSun for today
"Sharing is Loving"

588347582.jpg
credit : itaraya

"Minsun is Real... True love never dies it gets stronger with time"
Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait

Guest edith42

Hi minsuners good morning!!!!
Hi @vanessa123...nice video too (MINSUN ALWAYS TO LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN)...in this video @10:27  this is at  SG FM, the host asked LMH if his drawing is his " girlfriend?" take note he asked LMH 3 times... and he NOD or something....soooooo cuteeeee....and the drawing looks like GHS...

To our minsuners out there thank for your videos, updates etc... i know there are millions  who loves minsun couple like me... minsun fighting!!!!! 

hi sis minsun!
i want share this nice vid with you! here we can see how they enjoy being together! :x
http://youtu.be/Dsvq1zt6ha0
have a good day!

Hello MinSunners :)!

@sukreen, sorry to cut your post...

-What is your favorite scene in the series? Was it the kissing scenes?

LMH
: Of course, I like the kissing scenes.I have a lot of kissing scenes with Jandi, just when I’m about to kiss her, there is something to obstruct us. Luckily love prevailed...

I remember their Taiwan fanmeeting event wherein LMH got upset because GHS was hesitant to answer the question about the kissing scene.

"He did the same for Taiwan when they asked Hyesun which kissing scene she liked best and she can't answer... Minho said "She must not have liked any thats why its taking her such a long time..." Hyesun laughed."

When he was asked if there's a possibility that those kissing scenes might grow into love. He said; "he has good feeling about it."

MinSun's love lingers...and forever.

In Japan, Minho was asked if his ideal girl was Geum Jandi and he said yes... when Hyesun appeared unannounced the host asked her how she felt about it... she paused for a long time while looking at Minho and just said Thank you... Minho reacted by saying ...I said she's my type and she just said thanks...

So LMH had really confirmed that he really likes GHS...though couldn't announce it to the world because of his career. Hence, we MinSunners understand him

In Japan, Minho was asked if his ideal girl was Geum Jandi and he said yes... when Hyesun appeared unannounced the host asked her how she felt about it... she paused for a long time while looking at Minho and just said Thank you... Minho reacted by saying ...I said she's my type and she just said thanks...

So LMH had really confirmed that he really likes GHS...though couldn't announce it to the world because of his career. Hence, we MinSunners understand him

Good sunday to all minsun sisters.... wow fabulous our lovely thread is running well now. it's becouse all your effort to make this thread alive =D>

anyone knows about LMH interview? i got from twinkleapril03
20324981.jpg