♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ellminsun

Hellooo minsuners... ^^

Finally i can log in and posted here..fiuuuhhh...

i dont know why but when i wanna log in with my pc the page always can not receive they said that the server is down i also check my internet connection but there is fine..*confused*

Actually im not newbie here ive been a silent lurker for more than 3 years (sorry i think im not confident with my english)..but again with the new soompi i cant log in with my old account so i make the new one ^^

i really thanks to all minsuners that always make jt alive and running faster now wow..

virtual hug to all of u guys..*hug gug*

MinSun is real and we just waiting until they ready to tell the world that they love each other,hope no longer again,keep praying for that ^^

MinSuners Fighting ↖(^▽^)↗

*ps @esir n @santy_minsun i think u know me hehe...

I LOVE THIS VID!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwgnVfzZIV0&feature=youtu.be cre: Evi Garcia
with the BOF song as background music and all the MinSun Moments and Evidences in it...i feel like crying. how come MinSun survived despite the odds? 
simple! becoz MINSUN IS REAL! :-bd

MINSUN LOVE RULES! :xthree years and counting with countless evidences!

In Japan, Minho was asked if his ideal girl was Geum Jandi and he said yes... when Hyesun appeared unannounced the host asked her how she felt about it... she paused for a long time while looking at Minho and just said Thank you... Minho reacted by saying ...I said she's my type and she just said thanks...

So LMH had really confirmed that he really likes GHS...though couldn't announce it to the world because of his career. Hence, we MinSunners understand him

hi MinSunners!

:-h

@milesamy...that reaction from MH was EPIC! he hadn't manifested that response in any of his dramas' bts, interviews, and promos...other than BOF. that is why Minsuners are very positive MinSun is REAL and NEVER were MinSunners delusional! if there's someone delusional, that someone must be from another camp. i tell ya, rooting for a nonexistent otp with nothing to support the claim is a pure and simple delusion!

the responses of LMH had always been untamed...and straight from the heart. he seemed to have not schooled his reactions to situations where Jandi/GHS was concerned. example: this Japan promo where he also got jealous when GHS gave her seat to KHJ. MH simply forgot he was on stage for everyone to witness. he just can't control himself whenever jealousy strikes him...so scary! another example: when he punched KHJ after kissing Jandi in that BOF scene in Caledonia. before the scene we already witnessed the fuming GJP/LMH while his stylist was massaging him. after the scene he was still furious and it was a real LMH reaction, not just for reel but for real!

now LMH had matured and had become settled for he has GHS for keeps, his ideal girl..."someone he wanted to build a sesrious relationship with, that he could marroy in the future." someone who is fair, cute, funny, comfortable with, etc...etc...and loves doing things in a snap...ani actress, singer, novelist, artist, composer and director. and what else? a philantropist and a topnotcher of the class! what more can he ask for? nothing more! his girl, GHS is SIMPLY AMAZING!

MINSUN LOVE RULES! :xthree years and counting with countless evidences.

@reggie22 @sukreen and all MinSunners....another interview sometime in Oct. 2010 wherein LMH confirmed that GHS was his ideal type when he was asked about Lee Min Jung. And take note, he called LMJ noona but with GHS...he never called her noona anymore. Isn't something Sisters?

I read in LMJ's thread and she confirmed that she meets GHS along with LMH after BOF ended since the three of them became good friends.

Keep the faith!

• Thanks 1

In Japan, Minho was asked if his ideal girl was Geum Jandi and he said yes... when Hyesun appeared unannounced the host asked her how she felt about it... she paused for a long time while looking at Minho and just said Thank you... Minho reacted by saying ...I said she's my type and she just said thanks...

So LMH had really confirmed that he really likes GHS...though couldn't announce it to the world because of his career. Hence, we MinSunners understand him

hi MinSunners!

:-h

@milesamy...that reaction from MH was EPIC! he hadn't manifested that response in any of his dramas' bts, interviews, and promos...other than BOF. that is why Minsuners are very positive MinSun is REAL and NEVER were MinSunners delusional! if there's someone delusional, that someone must be from another camp. i tell ya, rooting for a nonexistent otp with nothing to support the claim is a pure and simple delusion!

the responses of LMH had always been untamed...and straight from the heart. he seemed to have not schooled his reactions to situations where Jandi/GHS was concerned. example: this Japan promo where he also got jealous when GHS gave her seat to KHJ. MH simply forgot he was on stage for everyone to witness. he just can't control himself whenever jealousy strikes him...so scary! another example: when he punched KHJ after kissing Jandi in that BOF scene in Caledonia. before the scene we already witnessed the fuming GJP/LMH while his stylist was massaging him. after the scene he was still furious and it was a real LMH reaction, not just for reel but for real!

now LMH had matured and had become settled for he has GHS for keeps, his ideal girl..."someone he wanted to build a serious relationship with, that he could marry in the future." someone who is fair, cute, funny, comfortable with, etc...etc...and loves doing things in a snap...an actress, singer, novelist, artist, composer and director. and what else? a philantropist and a topnotcher of the class! what more can he ask for? nothing more! his girl, GHS is SIMPLY AMAZING!

MINSUN LOVE RULES! :xthree years and counting with countless evidences.

@reggie22 I definitely agree with you. We have the proofs and the truth is here that's how JT longevity soars inspite the odds.

@sukreen thanks for LMH's interview...one of the great confirmations of how he really likes and loves Goo Hye Sun..so to speak.

@esir thanks for posting it too. With all his interviews, one thing is clear he's fallen for his one and only GHS.

Well it takes a lot of openness of heart and mind in order to see beyond LMH's subtle actions and sharing of opinios.

God bless to.MinSun and to one and all!

Guest jajay

Dear Minsunners, 
Thanks everyone for keeping this thread so alive. Although I'm a silent lurker most of the time, checking on Joondi thread is my daily routine and I thoroughly enjoy everyone's observations and spazzing over our lovely couple. I hold my faith that one day when the timing is right that we will witness the truth that we've known all along and rejoice to our heart's content! Together or separate, Minho and Hyesun are lovely, faithful and true to themselves all the time, which is what I love about them and why I choose to believe in them. I look forward to the day of Peach Tree premiere because it's about time they make their long awaited public appearance together again so that we can all spazz like crazy on this thread once more! =P
Keep the faith my dear friends!  

Good morning Minsuner...

seem i can't sleep better for me to pust this lovely minsun vidi ;;)

MiNSUN FOREVER 2012

http://youtu.be/baDwutejnR8
cr:Evi Garcia

Actions speak louder than words

1342687474593.jpg

1342687475323.jpg

kuhyesunecopurehaircolo.jpg

*Ellminsun i still confused about you dear :-/

God Bless MinSun & Minsuners... the truth wil revealed soon O:-)

Guest vanessa123

class="post-title" id="" style="margin: 12px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1em; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 500px; color: rgb(66, 64, 55); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "MINSUN PROOF 1000 ... 004
http://vanessa12.posterous.com/pics-minsun-proof-1000-004#

81fe5c15gw1du4hdvx6dyj.jpg.scaled500.jpg
252665_475666155778665_1321932802_n311596_329524720469138_1491494338_n.jpg.486158_329529860468624_1091822689_n487337_329512080470402_2058677466_n547664_478080545553264_1643795319_n599246_370726812994499_1717459559_n.jpg.620719473.jpg.scaled500.jpgAbsolute-Boyfriend-Header.jpg.scaled500.AyBgnehCIAEwtSR.jpg.scaled500.jpgGhs_visita_hermana_18linem.jpg.scaled500.jpg

THIS IS ONE SO INTERESTING! 

343i2j4.jpg.scaled500.jpg

cr: MINSUN OVER THE WORLD

Guest vanessa123

class="post-title" style="margin: 12px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1em; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 500px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "GHS - UPDATE HER TWITTER 23_07_12
http://vanessa12.posterous.com/news-ghs-update-her-twitter-230712#

23_7_12.jpg?w=529&h=92

“그동안 학업으로 챙기지 못한 ‘절대 그이’를 몰아 보았는데요. 함께 고생한 대만 스텝들 모두 생각이 납니다.”

TRANSLATION:

“Because of school work, I did not have the time for Taiwan’s Absolute Boyfriend.  But, I just finished watching the entire drama.  It made me think of all the Taiwan staff when we worked so hard together.”

cr: cheerko – soompi

Hellooo minsuners... ^^

Finally i can log in and posted here..fiuuuhhh...

i dont know why but when i wanna log in with my pc the page always can not receive they said that the server is down i also check my internet connection but there is fine..*confused*

Actually im not newbie here ive been a silent lurker for more than 3 years (sorry i think im not confident with my english)..but again with the new soompi i cant log in with my old account so i make the new one ^^

i really thanks to all minsuners that always make jt alive and running faster now wow..

virtual hug to all of u guys..*hug gug*

MinSun is real and we just waiting until they ready to tell the world that they love each other,hope no longer again,keep praying for that ^^

MinSuners Fighting ↖(^▽^)↗

*ps

@esir

n

@santy_minsun

i think u know me hehe...

the eyes that met each other was speaking through their heart that maybe "I've already meet my other half, that she/he's the one for me"
everything bout her/him always addicted me, hipnotized me and make me can not thinking any other
(LMH) cute,petite and so flawless that was my first impression about her.
her smile, her round eyes ,mostly when she blink it a several time make me dazzling and can't take my eyes of her. She's really have a beautifull eyes and that eyes was made for only look at me
her smile that showing a cute dimple on her chubby cheek always tempted me to pinch it. her tiny finger swaying her soft hair always make me want to rise my hand and caresse those soft hair and smell it. anything bout her always driving me crazy and everything she's done always attractive me
me, so protective to her is true coz it just a normal thing when a man want his woman only for him.kkkkkkkkk

(GHS) handsome, young, a dongsaeng for me but his action to me is like a man to a woman. he really have a killer smile that can make all woman would fall for him.
his thoughfull about love make me speechless that a young man that confess his love for me with his strong willing are really make me can't avoid his love that i feel in my heart. his tender smile and his lips when touch mine make me so comfort . and jealousy the we felt each other is a proove that we're love each other .

Note : it's only my desire thought about them, a half of my DELUSION but who knows MY DELUSION WILL BECOME REAL ,kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hello Minsuners, happy Monday everyone :-h

Wow... love our ship is moving very fast now. Thanks to all minsunners where ever you are :)

@esir thanks the vid just lovely all well said and @vanessa thanks for the photoshot too.

@santy_minsun don't worry dear, we were always been call "delusional" but what i wanted to say here is our "delusional" are not just "blindly" like some people. Ours are all base on facts and evidences for all our infos are from our Korean Minsuners who is very much close to our MinSun couple. :x

@jajay @ellminsun, welcome back and fell free to post a hello as an when you drop by :)

Allow me here to share you a lovely post by @cheerkoo at GHS thread :)

Just for fun~~hope you do not mind...

http://goohyesunph.multiply.com/photos/album/72/#

I posted above link before when zax was looking for the Gallery Cafe Manolin address.

I never looked at all the photos of Manolin in the website with detail.

It is really a lovely and cozy place....Gallery Cafe Manolin!

Kudos to the GHSPhillippines for making such a wonderful website/forum.

Anyway, I had a thought after I looked more closely at GHS's art..

She really makes various kinds of art..abstract as well as ball-point drawings for her novel Tango, and her mysterious message art...keke

Do you suppose these artistic-yet-mysterious-messages-ARTstarted as GHS's way of communicating with sommeone special?? keke  Entertainers in Korea cannot freely have relationships without turning it into a scandal by the media...right??  When such scandals happen, two people may not even have the freedom to really see if they are a fit in their own way. Right? Now, when did GHS reveal to her fans her first name seal which she carved out on an eraser? That is the seal that she used on many of these mysterious message-art. That eraser-seal came before author Lee WehSoo carved out his special GHS seal for her. I think she made that eraser seal sometime after BOF ended....I think she showed to us when she was in Japan for something...maybe one of those fan meetings with other BOF cast?? I cannot remember exactly. Do any Sunnies remember? keke

http://goohyesunph.multiply.com/photos/album/72/##photo=223

I see here that GHS hung her art-messages like one would hang laundry--keke--very clever.

http://goohyesunph.multiply.com/photos/album/72/##photo=234

I have posted translations for some of these message-art before...This one is cute. One box say--hello and the other one says good-bye. Why did she use cardboard box to make her message art? Do they represent phones? They also kind of look like doors?? (Indulge me Sunnies...keke)

http://goohyesunph.multiply.com/photos/album/72/##photo=241

I love this art-message. "I will forever deceive/defraud. If it will make you happy." Next to that message is a drawing of a doll. Is GHS saying she will play a puppet for the person she loves? (I don;t think these art messages are part of her novel Tango...I read it so long ago that my memory is not clear...but I don't think so.

http://goohyesunph.multiply.com/photos/album/72/##photo=235

This message art confuses me with the novel Tango...."cocoa, cocoa, even you name sounds sweet."

Hey, I just realized that the GHSPhillippines already translated at the bottom of the art messages.

So I am not going to continue....but go and take a look at her message art...they are adorable, artistic and clever. Now, why did GHS also thought about using a name seal especially for these message-art? Of course, of course,,,,all artists sign at the bottom of their pix....But, I don't think she did use her seal in all her art work....just in these message arts....It reminded me of a novel that I read long ago---sorry, cannot remember the name of the novel....seals are unique to aristocrats of the old France according to that novel. The unique seal made the receiver know for sureabout the sender of the message.... Sorry to go on...it may not mean anything and I could be way off base. It just dawned on me as a possibility.

keke

Oh! Oh! Look at this one..

http://goohyesunph.multiply.com/photos/album/72/##photo=250

"Meeting at dawn. Us. (Let us meet at dawn.)"

You know what I mean????

I know that she has other message-art that are not posted on GHSPhillippines website. I also remember a message art that sort of said, (paraphrased) If I do what he wants, he seems selfish, If I want to do what I want to do, I feel guilty?? I cannot remember it correctly....It is a different message from the one with the drawing of a doll...right??

Guest jajay

Dear @sukreen, 
Thanks for your welcome =) I'm happy to be posting here to show some love to my Minsun community here! Minho's Faith trailer looks fantastic! I can't wait... August needs to come faster!Thanks Vanessa for sharing the video! ^^ Have a great day y'all!

Hello Minsuners, happy Tuesday everyone :-h

VitaMinSun for today
MINSUN LOVES KIDS

480311_448823418472994_1586984497_n.jpg
credit: Han CY

Minsun will make a good daddy and mommy one day, :D :-*
both loving and caring the kids much.
:x

from Minho : Cosmo China interview April 2012
"In love life, I'm not a person that who give out quietly. My ideal marriage life is somewhat like my parents' life, a harmonious family that sits together after dinner and enjoys fruits and chat together. able to feel the happiness through some ordinary little things in life"

from Hyesun : interview with Zaobao, Singapore April 2012
After meeting Ku Hye Sun, the reporter thinks Ku is the “Absolute Lover” in real life, since she has all criteria (sweet & petite, soft voice, always smile, friendly, etc.) that men love

Hey... does this criteria is MH's ideal partners too, ever since >3years ago so a proven confirmation who is HS-ssi through the eyes and point of views of others. :-bd

Like his parents. MH like to sit together as a family after dinner, eat fruit and chitchat. To feel blissful from just daily mundane things. A simple guy who knows what real bliss is. I pray that he'll find his happily ever after with his "One and Only".
[-O<

"Minsun is Real... True love never dies it gets stronger with time"
Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait

• Thanks 1

Hello MinSunners :)!

@sukreen, thanks for such wonderful post. I agree with you peanut is a gift from someone special who equally loves dogs.

During GHS's interview in SG, she mentioned that her ideal guy ought to love dogs since she has fondness for dogs. And with LMH's pics showing his pet dog...it's apparent that they have the same inclinations.

Got another LMH's old interviews which obviously speak of consistency....

"I like a girl who has small body and white skin and i like funny girl," said Lee Min Hoo as quoted from Minoz-Indonesia site at Saturday, October 9, 2010."

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reporter- do you have a girlfriend now?

LMH- It's about 2 years since I've had a gf. I would like to meet someone. (Sue, you were right!)

Reporter- oh really, what is your ideal type/style?

LMH- I like to play/fool around and have fun but there is this hard to explain marital harmony/deep harmonious connection (goonghab)...

Reporter- GHS?

LMH (laughs)- HS noona is alot of fun and i like her (Sue's translation: she is interesting and likeable). But, yet there is this hard to explain marital harmony/deep harmonious connection (goonghab) when we do talk to each other.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Of course quite a lot of media posed a lot of straightforward penetrating questions. One in particular asked Lee minho whether he will be equally single-minded towards his girlfriend, since he portrayed an arrogant and single-minded character in BOF. He was also asked how long did his longest relationship <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

last? Lee minho although embarrassed answered honestly, "I'm still a more single-minded person. My longest relationship lasted around one and a half to two years." Lee minho also revealed that he feels the pressure on being called a flower-boy. The female actress from china whom he most wishes to work with is Zhang Ziyi.

Lee Min ho said: “They are like ‘brothers’ to me. I like to be close with my very good friends. I have two ex-girlfriends after 19, but none since then. I’m definitely not the one who steps on two boats (having 2 lovers at the same time) and will also not easily enter into a relationship. I like pure and demure girls.”

Thanks God LMH has this kind of disposition in life...his parents must raised him well.

MinSun...God bless!

• Thanks 1

Cheerkoo's right "Entertainers in Korea cannot freely have relationships without turning it into a scandal by the media...right??  When such scandals happen, two people may not even have the freedom to really see if they are a fit in their own way" Now than here we can call a "SECRET RELATIONSHIP". MH always said he wanted a SECRET RELATIONSHIP. Now MH had already met his ideal girl a not only pretty cute but very clever and smart too. :x

Like this message is loud and clear

:D

[size=3]"I will forever deceive/defraud. If it will make you happy."

[/size]

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen3a.jpg?et=DrEJlf1A

[size=3]And this ...."cocoa, cocoa, even you name sounds sweet."

Very sweet indeed and the sound reminds me of Minho doggie..."Choco"[/size]

During FM in Singapore (for promoting LG) interviewed MH talk about his dog.

He got a Mini Pinscher dog named "Choco" , and he called his dog "her", not "it" -> LOL

:)

)

He seems to loves Choco a lot...he post Choco's photos 2 times on his Twitter Account with a caption

[size=3]

"What are you looking at?? " -> close up photo of Choco [/size]

[size=3]and he post his photos holding Choco in a bench on Saturday Evening, on his Twitter account.[/size]

[size=3]

Remember this:

HS also has the same breed dog name "Mandoo" (Dumpling) and same age as "Choco" If i'm not mistaken a gift from someone too....  [/size]:-bd

[size=3]

pic of Mandoo

[size=3]Hyesun is very cryptic here hehehe.... [/size]

;)

)

[size=3]

"Meeting at dawn. Us. (Let us meet at dawn.)" :-*

[/size]

IMG-3146.JPG?et=UDvWu%2Cg97q%2CfnNUKY9aA

"Minsun is Real... True love never dies it gets stronger with time"

Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait

hi MinSuners! :-*
@esir @vanessa @milesamy @sukreen onnie...wowww MINSUN EVIDENCES OVERLOAD! 
MH had been consistent in his interviews, playful with words but the meaning is there and still the same...referring to his ONE and ONLY ideal girl, GHS!
not only that...he'd been very caring too with GHS off and on cam, BOF bts or off BOF. really very attentive! 
here are some proofs...
2d9dzbn.jpgthis was when they went out together w/KB just to watch KJ's youth concert. MH had always been observed like a boyscout when it comes to GHS...always ready for something to feed her. like the chocolate he gave her while in Caledonia and the candy too, during KBS awards. recall that MH unwrapped this candy before giving it to her...how sweet!
aw6tcm.jpgeven in between takes during BOF, MH had been taking care of her. this is just a small gesture but seriously, did he really have to remove the bits of snow from her hair? hmmm...anything just to have some skinship huh, MH?
51wzmd.jpghere too, they've been having fun during BOF that their acting had been so natural. i wonder why? developing relationship maybe? hehehe...
9kqtk3.jpgif you happen to see this vid...MH had not left GHS the moment she had mounted the horse. in fact he helped her up then stayed with her like a statue. notice behind that the F2 were already on their respected horses while MH was still with her. was he afraid HS might fall? you bet!
2s0ef7b.jpgthis pic was so adorable. MH had automatically poured HS's glass with water like any BF would do to his girlfriend. remember HS just put her glass in front of him then without any fuzz MH just filled her glass like nothing happened...how alert he can be with GHS? verrry...i tell ya!
jfz09x.pngin this pic, i believe MH was already dying with jealousy. why so? HS was in a very short skirt and the two taiwanese hosts were enjoying flirting with her. OMG!
14troh.jpgseriously?! do they really have to share the blanket? oh MH, you were very transparent indeed! you did have the HOTS with GHS way back BOF, right?  why did you always gravitate with her, huh?!
these evidences are just a few. there are hundreds more! not only that...we receive MinSun news regularly from our MinSun Korea sisters...whatever are those...these are only for MinSunners to munch...munch...munch! SO THEREFORE WE KNOW MINSUN IS REAL! if someone won't buy it, then that already is someone's problem hehehe!
all pics as tagged
MINSUN LOVE RULES! ;)THREE YEARS AND COUNTING WITH COUNTLESS EVIDENCES!

[size=3]

and he post his photos holding Choco in a bench on Saturday Evening, on his Twitter account.

Remember this:
HS also has the same breed dog name "Peanut" and same age as "Choco" If i'm not mistaken a gift from someone too....  :-bd

pic of Peanut & Choco