♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

MinSunners :) have a great day!

Just to show that LMH's answers aren't copy paste at all as far as I know. Here are here his interviews in the past which the gist can be found in his latest interview both in Innisfree 2012 and Japan Digi Magazine 2012.

http://kimchi-whendestinycalls.blogspot.com/search/label/Lee%20Min%20Ho%20Interview

credit as tagged.

See for yourselves Sisters!

Hi all,

@reggie

: you forgot to mention LMH likes mature girl. If you can pinpoint and notice, GHS is a mature one. Not because of her age but through her works and manners. I remember she's being criticized and bashed because of her actings. Also there are also fans who doesn't like her playing in BOF because she's older than other casts...but she never felt down. She can take all the bad critics to her , and learn from it... I also notice there was time fans war on twitter, months a go. GHS haters twitted very nasty things to her. Outside ppl, who doesn't know GHS might think, what has GHS did to her haters, why they accuse her that cruel, and even curse GHS. At that time, i only pray for those haters, so that they know what they're doing, and stop the nasty twits to GHS...I have feeling, that GHS read the twits mentions at her... And glad, twits from haters did not affected her... And i guess that shows her maturity and she's prepared enough to be a true celebrity. She can accept critics and learn from it...She's not like other actresses that I know. Twit something, get bashed, and delete it... Lol. Childish? Well, you judge yourself...im not here to judge them. And that's their choice, no? And Im glad, GHS is not like them.

Sorry Im ranting too much.

HELLO MINSUNNERS!

GHS UPDATE ON TWITTER 3/7/2012

구혜선
@koohs

제 동생 '갈소원' 생각에 잠못이루는 밤입니다. 어쩜 이리 이쁠수 있나요

translate @cheerkoo
Thinking about my little sister, "Gal SoWon", I cannot fall asleep. How can she be so pretty.

scaled.php?tn=0&server=611&filename=64qc
scaled.php?tn=0&server=734&filename=1sem

4:27 AM - 3 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

three years...and counting! MinSun...the ONE and ONLY!
May God Bless MinSun couple, Lee Minho & Goo Hyesun 

~Blessed are those who wait~
Keep the MinSun Faith burning

Hello Minsuners, have a splendid day. :-h

@regie, @prettywiz, @milesamy, @chyne, @vanessa, @pjlu and all my minsun's sisters whereever you are. It been >3 years or ever since BOF we've been friends and following our lovely MinSun couple, 3 years and counting  is not a short time. We Believe and have Faith, they're REAL couple not only b'cos we want them to be but what we've seen from pure evidences when 2 people are in love, from those moments when they're tog, their eyes, their smiles can't lie apart from couple items and their consistent connection answers during their interviews. Not judging from the news publicity only.

607602071.jpg?key=404404

Chyne you're right MH likes "mature girl". How would you categorize a matured person by age or how she/he thinks or behave? I'd remember too HS's been criticized, bashed, cursed very badly too. critics are good for motivation but some are too much but she never felt down, never complained nor deleted any twitters always think positive a head and try to improve herself day by day, she's not only matured but smart, intelligent and professional too.

Regie totally agreed, MH always consistent with his answers during his interviews for the past 3 years. His ideal girl remain "fair, not so tall, innocent, cute, not needy, someone who understands his work, comfortable, cheerful, clumsy, harmony, bright, lively, youthful, optimistic. it was in his later interview that he added "someone doing things in a snap" 

In addition to the above MH's ideal girl during Etude Event with NE1 he said "I want someone who I can communicate with.. it's a bit PROFOUND but nowadays I enjoy PROFOUND CONVERSATIONS.. so I want someone who I can communicate with well" 

All his description MATCHes exactly to Geum Jandi or Goo Hye Sun, his One and Only.

Who is Goo Hye Sun whom Lee Min Ho always described indirectly in his interviews and events since BOF >3years now?

GHS, is a natural beauty girl blessed with so many talents. She is the most multi-talented artist in Korean showbiz at the moment, and of course she's none other than the famous Geum Jandi, the lady love of Goo Joon Pyo in the famed drama series, BOF, Before the drama, BOF, she has already won the New Actress Award when she played as the lead actress of the successful drama, Pure Heart.  2009 KBS Drama Awards: for BOF she won 3 awards including the Best Couple Award with Lee Min Ho , 6th Yahoo! Asia Buzz Awards (Taiwan): Best Asian Female Star Award (BOF) Andre Kim Best Star Awards: Best Female Star Award (BOF) 14th Asian Television Awards: Nominated for Best Drama Performance by an Actress (BOF) 2007 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (The King and I) & 2006 KBS Drama Awards: Best New Actress Award (Pure 19)

Aside from being an actress, she's a director-screenwriter-musician-artist-novelist. 

GHS-The Director

She was also the director of the short film, The Cheerful Caretaker ("The Madonna"), "You" and latest 3-D short film "Fragment of Memory" and had been honored to produce the short trailer for the 7th Asiana International Short Film Festival 2009. Apart from short file she's directed full length movie, "Magic" (2010) and "Peach Tree" (2012) to be aired soon.

As the film director she was awarded Busan Asian Short Film Festival Audience Award, South Korea Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival Short Competition, being selected as The 3rd China Mobile Film Festival in China, and Japan's Yubari International Fantastic Film Festival, etc., as well as domestic and abroad are invited aspiring Amateur Goo Hye Sun emerged in the film as a director in the feature film 'magic'

gu_dir4.jpggu_dir2.jpg

"Magic" movie - GHS’s debut as both a director and a screenplay writer

yosul.jpg

"Magic" movie premiere 16th June 2010
Very surprising lol, LMH arrives very late, even how busy still came to surport his special one, GHS and with KB to accompany him again this time at the movie premiere on 16th June 2010.
(Another MinSun Sight Seeing)  :x :-bd

becdf46f5d5da41d_leeminho_0616_5.jpg

Wearing same style, color and ..."Couple Ring" :x :-*

a9369111102magicring.jpg

GHS-The Author/Script Writer
Add more spice to her resume, she wrote a book, Tango. published while nearing the end of BOF’s filming. Despite the entire cast of the drama series scraping by on minimal sleep or rest, GHS has actually been writing her novel AS she’s been shooting BOF. (Not only that, she actually started Tango after starting work on BOF, she has has been writing for the past four months in her spare moments. As though she has any.) After her car accident a few weeks ago, her first concern was for her laptop computer, fearing that her work had been destroyed (it hadn’t), and continued writing as she recovered in the hospital. Her book was her first novel and went on sale April 1st, 2009 selling over 30,000 copies in its first week and remaining as a best seller in many bookstores.

Tango FS event 9th May 2009
source: http://ygworld.wordpress.com/2009/05/09/goo-hye-sun-at-tango-book-fan-signing/

3514532821_a5168d6a94_o.jpg

Dunkin Donuts?? :-? :))

27809637.jpg

The book is garnering more attention for its illustrations which GHS personally drew. Her novel Tango is to be made into a manhwa (or manga or comic) with only minor details needing to be smoothed out. For the adaptation, they are in talks with a famous manhwa artist and are planning to release 4 volumes.

tangoguhyesunbooknovel.jpg

GHS-The Artist/Painter
Following the success of Tango (novel), Hye Sun's artworks that can also be found in the book were put on exhibit. The proceeds from this Tango art exhibit will go to charity so kudos to HS-ssi doing a good deed. 

Tango ArtExhibit 1st July 2009
This is a BIG surprise from LMH even with his tight schedule and KJ too came to support GHS during the opening of her exhibit on 1st July 2009.
Do you think MH will attend if HS is not very close to him or been someone special to him due to his tight schedule? Pls be honest to yourself to answer this!!
(2nd MinSun Sight Seeing)  :x :-bd

20090701175306974e7_180716_0.jpg?w=497

HAPPY MOMENTS MH-ssi you're staring... :x
and why is KJ laughing ;)

20090701174637437g6_191006_0.jpg?w=497

Having their great times tog :D

20090701175800886d9_201206_2.jpg?w=497

She has also done the illustrations for Gummy's fourth album.

gummy.jpg?w=529

GHS-The Composer & Singer
During KBS2 Star Life Theater with GHS May 2012, she said many people don't know that she's a composer too.
source :http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/ku-hye-sun-says-many-people-dont-know-that-i-also-compose
source: /http://www.soompi.com/2012/05/11/goo-hye-sun-displays-exceptional-piano-skills/

watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GNwnsJyj1st mini album - Breath
Her 1st project is a mini-album Breath, which was released on September 3, 2009 with eight self-composed piano pieces.
source : http://www.allkpop.com/2010/06/goo-hye-sun-to-release-a-digital-single

watch?v=3gTxGdf_yLw&feature=relmfu

GHS-sang in her drama/movie

OST Please Captain - “Fly Again” not only sang but composed and written by GHS

OST The Musical - "Chun cham dong gu mi ho"

OST Pure Heart  - Sarange (Love you)

BOF - I don't anything but love

Our Sweet Moments  :-*
flower-1223-23.jpg

credit : all pics & videos as tagged

Dear Minsuners ,

I am happy to read all the updates of our friends lately. I'm so impressed with the comments about the two images recently updated by GHS in which she hid the initial of LMH in the first picture and how our friends interpret so cleverly about a growing tree with red and black ribbon in the second picture.
I really enjoyed reading it. Generally, reading all the posts in this thread is like wandering around to see an unique and amazing story of a great couple who are in love that makes me always feel curious. I feel no other celebrities can replace these two people from my heart. Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho, I wish them to get married soon and have a happy life together.

Thank you minsuners. Keep updating the information of these amazing persons. I'm always waiting..... :x

hi MinSuners! :-h
@sukreen onnie...what a great effort on your part to unravel GHS's works, past and present! this is so overwhelming! so she did Gummy's album illustration? hmmm...wasn't she responsible too of GD and Top's logo? GHS is truly a wonder woman! MH adores everything she does...and he, supports all her endeavors. her Art Exhibit was proof enough...and so was her Magic premiere! both occasions, MH's presence was there! i wonder if there will be a third time? hmmm...let's keep our fingers crossed sisters! let's couple it with prayers, too!
@vanessa, thanks for the MinSun Evidence vid! the Downloader Event was daebak! GHS came late that time and MH was visibly anxious. prior to that event was HS's bday...they must have a great party with family and friends hence she came late. what was funny was Mr. Transparent himself. why, he can't just hide his restlessness! GHS was still nowhere and MH was always eyeing the entrance for GHS's arrival. finally she came and MH looked settled and calm...and he was smiling too hahaha!
i was trying to look for that fancam but i seem can't find it anymore...sorry guys. but maybe some of our sisters here still has it hehehe!
keep the MinSun Faith burning sisters! three years...and counting! MinSun...our One and Only!God bless MinSun Couple, Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun...Amen!

Guest vanessa123

Hi, @Regie22 
I THINK THIS IS THE VIDEO YOU ARE SEARCHING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQzE0WvVCDw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmChjoxBchw

Hello MinSunners!

LMH and GHS's view about relationship...

GHS:  The way I think about true mature love now has to do with couple who help increase each other's work efficiency. Instead of making the other person give up his/her work, I feel that it is better to cheer the other person and to help improve his/her work. I feel that is the best kind of person/love.

Finally, if the person's heart is not pure and genuine, it is hard to support and cheer for the other person. If the couple in relationship only roots for money and fame/reputation, then they may be only viewing each other as packages, not people. In order to truly support and cheer for each other, there has to be a foundation of purity/genuineness. It is good to stand by the other person with the heart of purity/genuineness

LMH: The type I like?! that would be someone who can have a good chat with me, and who can understand me. In the past when I was not that busy, I did not require about the aspect about understanding my work. When I became busier, there are more inevitable occasions/ incidents, then it would be great to have someone who can understand my situation/ work.

Well, he said he wouldn’t mind dating an older woman (up to 10 years in age difference) as long as he loved her. During an interview segment of KBS “Yunyega Entertainment Relay“, Lee Min-ho stated that instead of calling her “noona” (what guys call older girls in Korea), he would make up a new nickname for her. He also continued by stating that he has had a passionate relationship with someone after his debut, but before he took on the role as Gu Jun-pyo in KBS “Boys over Flowers“, the relationship ended

Have a great day everyone!

2009112708424332801_084533_0.jpg

Translated from 연합뉴스) Drama “Boys over Flowers” main actor Lee Min Ho has held his first Japan solo fan meeting “Minoz JAPAN First Event” at Tokyo Shibuya CeCe Hall on November 26. This event is held twice in a day. There is an estimate of about 4000 Japan fans who attended this event.
After much excitment coming from the audience, Lee Min Ho entered the event venue and greeted in Japanese to his fans, “I have been waiting for this day to come to Japan.” He said, “Last month, I have been busy with visits, TV ad and overseas events etc in Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia.” “And in ahead, I also want to continue to be busy.”
And also, referring to the release of his first travel pictorial book “旅-Travel with MINHO”, he added on saying, “I love the streets of Japan, I have proposed to take a travel pictorial book like this in Japan also.”

At the question corner, with regards to his role as Goo Joon Pyo, he said, “If the person who I like said that she dislikes me, I will go to verify what are the questions and from there I will work hard to adjust to her.”
At another question on how he would make a proposal, he said, “I will prepare as what you seen from the stage today.” “I have a special confession to make, “Will you marry me”, and after confession, I will present her with a ring as present and with a knee down pose directly. After saying, the event venue is filled with cheers.

After the 2 hours fan meeting ended, Lee Min Ho exited the event venue with fans rising up and their loud applause and cheers.

(translation copyrights credit – gongjunim.wordpress.com)

In the video, he was asked to show his marriage proposal. He stood up and walked up to the center of the stage.
And he showed his killer smile and said. " Miss Somebody.", but soon he added "Miss Cutie. Will you marry me?"

Image: Minho's romantic proposal
Credit :Soompi/youtube

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
It is easy to find your way to the set of KBS TV series "Boys Over Flowers," located in the English Village in Yangpyeong of the Gyeonggi Province. And it is even easier to find Goo Jun-pyo, played by Lee Min-ho, amongst the crowd of girls who cry out shouts of glee and housewives standing on tiptoe to get a glance at the spectacle before them. His good-looking face pokes out above a group of stylists and staff, reminding you how tall he is. At glance, Lee may seem grown up enough to act like the stubborn Goo Jun-pyo he is in the drama. But the moment the camera stops rolling, he transforms into the immature high school version of Goo -- riding down the banister rather than walking the stairs and chasing around actress Ku Hye-sun while imitating how her character Geum Jan-di talks and runs in quick and short steps.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lee Min Ho's China FM with Kim Joon and in an inrtreview he shyly said: Wang Yee entertainment reporter greeted them in korean and proceeded to ask Lee minho, "if he were given the choice to start over and choose a female actress to portray Geum jandi (tsukushi), who would he choose? " Lee minho lowered his head and smiled saying " I will still choose Goo Hye Sun to act as my girlfriend in the drama."

Keep the MinSun faith!

• Love 1

GHS sense of maturity

Then the reporter made reference to GHS who came out in Star Life. GHS talked about owning just one hand bag and that is used hand bag and cost her only 5 monwon. 구혜선은 배우로서, 감독으로서, 예술인으로서 깊이를 더해가기 위해 노력하는 모습을 핸드백 하나로 집약해 보여줬다. 앞으로 그녀가 더욱 수수하고 담백하면서도 대중의 가슴으로 다가가는 모습으로 어떻게 성장할지 대중들은 기대를 갖고 기다린다. By showing us her handbag (in Star Life), GHS confirmed for us her intense commitment to deepen her qualities as an actress, director and artist. I look forward to watching her further grow into the hearts of many people as a unpretentious/down-to-earth person with substance.(I am not in any way criticizing Lee HyoRi,but I just want to say that, as a person so much younger than LeeHR, GHS has been spreading the importance of genuine self-love and the importance of filtering out other people's judgments and society's rigid conventions that prevent one from fully manisfesting his/her potential. Very wise person not just because she says it but she lives it...!!)

http://news.nate.com/view/20120702n05663

translation: cheerkoo@soompi

Guest vanessa123

HI MI DEARS MINSUN SISTER!  

TIME WITHOUT MAKE A "MINSUN VIDEO"

I REALLY HOPE ALL OF YOU CAN ENJOY IT!!

I MADE WITH A LOT OF PASSION!

XD

http://vanessa12.posterous.com/videos-minsun-you-inspired-this-2012 

THE VIDEO  HAS 28 MINUTS ALL ABOUT

OUR COUPLE MINSUN

THAT IS WHY I HAVE TO DIVIDE IN 4 PARTS!

http://kvanessach.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/videos-minsun-you-inspired-this-2012/

"MINSUN YOU INSPIRED THIS 2012"

PART 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=czpm-AFfc2o

PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_M5AEYfsUU&feature=colike

PART 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymqn28UVTik&feature=colike

PART 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjK6qLqXKkI&feature=colike

<3 MINSUN FIGHTING <3

hi MinSuners!:-h
@vanessa...thanks for posting the vids of Good Downloader Event but that's not what i was referring to... i think it's really been deleted.:-S
@milesamy...thanks too, for posting MH's past interviews. i would like to believe MH did major adjustments to fit into the guy HS wanted to be as her man. after BOF, MH hadn't accepted a new drama just yet. he went busy with promotions of BOF together with HS and the F3 without missing a bit chasing after her hehehe! oh well, BOF was released Jan 2009 and his next drama PT was released in March 2010! it's quite long, right? MinSun made themselves visible in public thrice like being together at HS's Art Exhibit, SS501 concert, and KJ's Youth concert...these events not whatsoever, BOF-related!
2d7tvrq.jpgMH and KB at HS's "Tango" Art Exhibit, 7/01/09
2f04ydg.jpgMinSun with KB at KHJ's (SS501) Concert, 8/01/2009
345hmwy.jpgMinSun at Kim Joon's Youthful Musical, 10/21/09(MH giving HS a juice was a simple act but it sure did speak volume of how he cared for her.)
then and now, MH indeed deserves to be called Mr. transparent...:x
three years...and counting! blessed are those who wait!MinSun, the One and Only...are worth waiting for.God Bless MinSun Couple, Lee Min ho and Goo Hye Sun!
Cre: pics as Tagged

Hello Minsuners, have a splendid day :-h

@vanessa thanks dear you did it, the MV was lovely, too much of genuine evidences :x
Action speaks louder than words

@milesamy, thanks for more extraction of MH's interview about ideal girl how can we ever forget that he had already made a "PUBLIC PROPOSAL" to "MISS CUTIE" 3 years ago  :-\"

You're totally right @regie, MH is really transparent. His facial expression automatically shows especially his eyes.. when his staring and drolling, when he's happy his eyes shines even when he's angry you.. oh.. he's eyes shows the madness it can be. and no one is that blind to see his facial changes.... :))

Minsuners are dying to see HS wearing this gown for MH in the near future...
:D
OMG she's really this beautiful in the wedding gown! ;))
and with just a light touch of make up she's just simply GORGEOUS :-*

611530317.jpg?key=20481366

Andre Kim wedding fashion show 2008 held at Busan
Her "BABY FACE" doesn't change at all 8->

20080429152007.883.0.jpg
20080429153609.465.0.jpg

"Miss Cutie. Will you marry me?"  :x

a8844880121.jpg

credit as tagged

LOVE and PEACE EVENT in Japan 2010
ad63b609b95de16f6a60fb6.jpg
first_snow November 2010 Posts: 224Member I’ve read Chinese translation for the Q&A, I will try to translate and share with you guys. ^^ I will try to make the translation as accurate as possible. Correct me if I made any mistake.

Q&A

Q: In the drama, Jinho is a neat freak (mysophobia), he’s good in doing house chores. What about you in real life? Do you do house chores as well?
A: Because of this drama, I’ve started to do house chores. I will wash the dishes for once a week, washing the clothes…. Maybe once a week? (laughter) Even though I wanted to do, but it’s really hard.

Q: The most impressive scene in the drama?
A: The bed scene. It’s the first bed scene in my life. (laughter) There were many people surrounding us during the shooting and it made me feel shy. Besides that, I’ve been working for three days consecutively without resting, so I felt very sleepy. From the acting perspective, because is my first time in shooting this, so I think I did it quite well. (laughter)

Q: You kissed the female lead’s (SYJ) neck, does it smell good?
A: I’ve been working for two days consecutively without resting, there wasn’t any smell on Ms. SYJ.. No smell. (laughter)

Q: What’s the attractive part for this drama?
A: Even though is mature enough to work in the society, however they (male lead and female lead) are immature in dealing with relationship, they grow through the development of love. I think this is the attractiveness of the drama, please remember to watch.

Q: Jinho did not reveal himself and made Kae In believe that he is a gay. For you, will you hold back the truth, just to stay beside your loves one?
A: I will confess my feeling to my loves one, not going to hold back the truth and hide my feelings. I believe that people with courage can get their true love. (The audience: ‘Woah…’)

Q: SYJ is 5 years older than you, what’s the maximum age difference that you can accept between you and your girlfriend?
A: She can be 12 years younger than me, but I’m 24…If 12 years.. Then she’s only 12 years old, it seems like inappropriate. (laughter) 18 years old and above is alright! If older than me, she can be same zodiac (Chinese) as me, 12 years…No.. Maybe 15 years?
(MC Yumi teased him and said, “There are many audiences are 12 years or 24 years older than you. Minho immediately corrected himself, he said, “It’s alright to be in the same zodiac as me..Hence 24 years and 36 years is alright (laughter). Age doesn’t matter in love.” he concluded. After a while, he added, “But I hope that she has a young look (baby face)…” )

Q: Jinho is older than you. How did you carry/act/interpret a character which is older than you?
A: I did not try to act mature deliberately. If you did it deliberately, audience will dislike it. Act it within your ability, show the audience that you are prudent and devoted when you’re working.

Q: You gained high popularity with drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’. Why did you choose ‘Personal Taste’ as the next project after BOF?

A: I received many offers. However I like ‘Personal Taste’ because I would like to present a cheerful character, so I chose ‘Personal Taste’. ‘Boys Over Flowers’ is a drama with fantasy, I like love story that can/will happen in real life.

God bless everyone!

Hello Minsuners, have a blessed Friday :)

06/07/2012 - Lee Minho at Gimpo Airport heading to Jeju Island

kg4ryfbkj:iphone
scaled.php?tn=0&server=532&filename=jj9j
scaled.php?tn=0&server=532&filename=2pmg
AxGJ9cWCQAAer6B.jpg
AxGK48uCQAEswoc.jpg

Leaving wifey again? ... and he look very tired with too

scaled.php?tn=0&server=863&filename=76ym

credit at tagged

Love all the flashbacks about our dear MINSUN!  They remind me of those days when I lurked here almost 24/7. :)KOMOWO CHINGUS!
well, not sure if these were posted recently, but these are my most fave videos courtesy of vitriana, a minsun shipper who made awesome videos of them.

let's rewind! the moments...undeniable actions recorded and not faked!

KEEPING THE FAITH...MINSUN FIGHTING!THREE YEARS AND COUNTING...