♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

A perfect picture of LMH's ideal partner

bts+2.bmp
bts+1.bmp

strong.png

HS: He (MH) was so concerned about me, he was a great partner. Because of Minho, I had a great time. It’d be great if we all (all the actor/actress involved) can shoot together. It’d be great if there’s season 2 but there won’t be any. I love you. Bye.

bts5.bmp
bts4.bmp
bts3.bmp

이 민호와 가장 촬영 신이 많기 때문에 스스럼없이 장난을 칠 정도로 가까워졌다. 구혜선은 이민호를 '쾌활하면서도 섬세한 남자'로 꼽는다. 구혜선은 이민호가 장난스런 말투를 보이면서도 '누나'의 기분을 배려할 줄 아는 동생이라고 칭찬한다.
Because she has most scenes with Lee Min Ho, she has become very close to him without reservation. She says of LMH: he is very lively and yet delicate and subtle. He may speak down to her to fool around, but he is a dongsang who knows how to be so very considerate of her feelings.
Minho and I get along so well that he has become a very comfortable dongsang to me now.

credit as tagged

Have a blessed day MinSunners :)!

[color=#009900][size=5]LMH at Innisfree My Green Tea Tour  6/7/2012

Q

credit chloe@twitter

612156473.png?key=443198

This is not the first time MH been asked about cooking and favourite food.
Could his answer be "copy and paste" too since this Question been asked and answered by him 3 years ago what if he's answer is similar or same?

LMH's Interview with ISplus (reporter Lee Dong Hyun) March 15, 2009 [cut]

Q: What kind of food do you like and is there anything you're good at cooking?

LMH: I like all meats and am good at cooking all meats. Cooking method? I just grill/roast it. I have a secret grilling method. Beef, pork, chicken, etc. – there’s a different grilling method for each meat. Even if it’s the same meat product, you will marvel if you taste the meat I grill.

LMH's interview for the Secret Campus DVD in Japan which was filmed in Taiwan in June, 2009 [cut]

Q : Which food do you frequently eat recently?
LMH : I frequently eat bean-paste pot stew and kimchi pot stew. For health reason, I also eat beef.

Q : Do you like meat?
LMH : When I eat at home, I always eat more than one kind of meat.

Q : Do you know how to cook?
LMH : I can cook several kinds of food.

Q : What are they?
LMH : I am good at cooking kimchi pot stew, ramyeon(Korean noodle), fried egg rice and fried Kimchi rice ^^

Q : If your girlfriend come to your place, what food can you confidently make for her?
LMH : I'm confident of cooking ramyeon (laughs a lot), because chances are I won't fail. I can succeed 100 %. If I cook a big dish, it will be fried rice.

Q : This time, what is the dish you want your girlfriend to fix for you?
LMH : Just a few side dishes and rice...like those my mother makes.

Q : Then, you mean just a warm meal rather than a luxurious meal?
LMH : Yes. It's okay if it's not delicious, but it'll be better if it is.

Q : Won't it more difficult to make side dishes?
LMH : Yes, I think so. (laughs a lot)

0.jpg

LMH & GHS Trendy Mag Interview July 2009 [cut]

[color=#333399]

Q: according to sources we hear, GHS can eat alot, more than the F4. Is that true?

[color=#ff0000][TRENDY - when LMH heard this, he did not 'give face' (means that he did not consider if HS would be embarrassed) and burst out laughing]

[/color]

[color=#ff6666]HS[/color]:[color=#ff9900] [/color]Because filming was so stressful, so I ate to counter that stress. It is really true that I ate more than F4. (laughs)

[color=#000099]MH[/color]: Some people feel tired and will not eat much due to stress. GHS is the opposite. She eats to destress.

[MH-ssi you know Jandi much much too well :x  indeed if you're not very close you won't know that person likes nor dislikes...  & this interview is in 2009 seems they're already so much well acquainted with each other] :x

20229_9021_1654.jpg?w=500

[color=#666666]So when stressed, Hyesun-ssi has to eat. Don't worry Hyesun-ssi, hubby Junpyo is good at cooking.

:D

[/color]

twitter-com-2012-06-17-01h-51m-34s.jpeg?

updated on 17 June 2012 02:49 (KST)

Translation (by Google):

I want to eat bibimbap. Put sprouts. Put ferns. Sesame oil, fried eggs … ….. eoheuk. Bibimbap. I love you.

twitter-com-2012-06-18-03h-09m-28s.jpeg?

updated on 18 June 2012 03:58 (KST)

Translation (Credit cheerkoo @ soompi)

I went to work on my bike…and finally returned home. My legs are shaking. I am going to mix rice with left-overs and eat.

Three years...and counting! MinSun "the ONE and ONLY!"
May God Bless MinSun couple, Lee Minho & Goo Hyesun 
Keep the MinSun Faith burning
, Blessed are those who wait

kkot_bts51.jpg

Posted in GHS's thread. This is an account of someone who
witnessed the filming of the kissing scene of JP and JK. Someone from GHS's thread said that she'll think of this bts to make her happy when JP kisses JK.

어제 새벽에 텔존에서
계명대 다니는 분이 후기 올린걸 읽엇는데

죵말 둘이 대박 친한거 같았음!ㅋㅋㅋ

읽은분들도잇을수잇겟지만ㅋㅋ

약혼녀랑 준표랑 키쓰신 찍는 날이였다는데

둘이 서로 장난치고 놀리느라 정신없다는..
감독님이 뭐 시켰는데 혜선이가 그거 하기 싫엇는지
"감독님~ 그건 못하겠는데용~" 이랫더니 감독님 훈훈한 미소 지으며
"그래 하지마"ㅋㅋ이러셨다는
글고 먹는거 엄청 좋아하나봐
계속 자꾸 뭐 먹더래 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ양볼에 가득히 넣구 먹으니까
옆에서 민호가 계속 웃으면서 본다는

혜선이가 민호 동생으루 많이 귀여워 하는것 같더래..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
가끔 머리도 쓰다듬어 주고..ㅋㅋㅋ
암튼 엄청 훈훈함...ㅋㅋ

근데 현중이랑 혜선이는 좀 어색해보엿다는뎈ㅋㅋ
혜선이가 장난걸면
현중이는 그냥 웃기만..그리고 다시 대본에 열중...ㅋㅋㅋ
그래도 그렇게 어색은 아닌가보더라고

^ Translation (by me) Last night on Daum I read a post written by someone from Kyemyung University who saw the cast members filming.It so looked like the two of them (Minho and Hyesun) were really close! kekeke...Some people might have already read this,

It was the day Junpyo and Jaekyung filmed their kiss scene

Minho and Hyesun were playing around and making fun of each other like crazy...kekekeke

To sum it all up:

1. Hyesun was looking at her script and Minho took it away from her and put it high up in the air Hyesun tried to grab it back but she couldn't reach it, so they were both cracking up.

2. Minho was eating chips so Hyesun went and asked for one
But Minho joked by saying "no!" so Hyesun took the whole bag of chips away,Then Minho tried to take it back...

3. Hyesun took a bite out of her chocolate and offered it to Minho who was sitting next to her.And Minho quickly took it and ate it

This is all I remember, keke

Anyhow, it looked like the two of them were having so much fun teasing each other and playing around? Hyesun has so much aekyo and all she does is smile and laugh the whole time, keke

The PD told Hyesun to do something but I guess Hyesun didn't feel like doing it b/c she said

"PD-nim~ I don't think I can do that" and the PD warmly smiled and said
"Fine, don't do it" keke

And it seems like Hyesun really loves to eat
He/she said that all she does is eat; she would stuff her mouth w/ food. And Minho, next to her,would look at her and smile everytime.

He/she also said that Hyesun seemed to adore Minho like a little brother..She would even touch his hair/head...It's just really warming to see...

But he/she said Hyesun and HyunJoong looked kind of awkward, If Hyesun would start playing around.All HyunJoong would do is smile and then go back to study his script...Yet he/she said they weren't too awkward.And that they talk to each other a lot.

But whatever, this is pretty much it...Reading this makes me laugh for some reason and I like it,
I heard Jaekyung looks a little fierce in real life?
I wonder if it's true?
He/she said Jandi was prettier, and very skinny!And next to Junpyo, he/she sa id her skin really was like a fluorescent lamp...kekeke

(given by linh
found that @ BOF thread, soompi)

Another fan acct :
JP, JD, JK, and the staff must have gone to eat after filming the Airport scene.

The seating was: JP, JD, Staff, Staff,Staff, JK, PD, Staff.This is how they sat. A student nearby must have really liked JD.She imitated JD's hair style and complexion.Seeing this, Minho commented about how much the student looked like JD,with a spoon in his mouth, he laughed as he told Koo(GHS) that the student looked prettier.Koo responded with a "What?!", then went back to eating hahahaha.
While Koo was eating, something must have gotten caught in her throat, she started coughing.Minho smacked her back really hard haha(the word used literally means "whip" LOL) In response, Koo went back to eating haha.They say she grabbed a drumstick and took hearty bites.Minho let out a small laugh seeing Koo eating the drumstick.

Well, she's more JD in real life
Minho kept spilling while he was eating, so Koo laughed asking, "What are you a baby? Why do you spill so much?"
They said Hye Sun ate more than Minho.
I guess Min Ho does not eat a lot
You should eat more for your health~!!!!!

Junpyo-Jandi "like a couple" at drinking party
스포츠한국 이현아기자 2009.04.03
Korea Sports Lee Hyuna reporter 2009.04.03

credit as tagged

hi MinSuners!:-h
GHS's updates on Twitter 11/7/2012, 12:52 PMPotatoes. I'm going to a hospital day. Rainy. I'm just going to make raincoats.
LMH's updates on SNS 11/7/2012, 4:33 PM:Break time! Let's play with me.
hmmm...interesting! \:D/firstly...they updated on the same day!secondly...HS updated first then MH followed suit! it's always like this...wifey tweets then hubby's tweet tails along! not the other way around hehehe...thirdly...i can feel it in my bones they're conversing with each other for the world to see! however, looks like not everyone can read them. me included...but am trying my best shot here hehehe!
hmmm...looks like HS was informing MH her activity that day...she's going to the hospital but it's rainy so she used a raincoat. but she said raincoats..so probably she's bringing potato with her probably for a checkup or something so they're both wearing raincoats. or...she's addressing MH potato...informing him she's on her way to the hospital and the pic of gamja was just used as a diversion...hehehe! what's with MH reply?...looks like he meant like this...it's our break time. i wish you're here to play with me.:x
what do you think sisters? i hope i didn't disappoint you hahaha!
oh well! MinSun wouldn't reach 3 years if they weren't careful alright? just so happened that MinSuners have great faith on them. :-bd
MinSun...the One and Only! three years and counting plus countless connections!keep the faith MinSuners...blessed are those who wait!

Good day to all Minsun sisters... >:D<
i don't have something important to post, i just wanna give my support for our lovely thread
milesamy, vanessa, surie_riri, reg unnie, sukreen mommy thank you to always keep this thread alive, and all you post is awesome, its remaind me 3 years ago when for the first time i've being minsuners.

vanessa i add more MH apartment
dear  :D

fd039245d688d43f129a9e5.jpg

34fae6cd7b899e51a4be35b.jpg34fae6cd7b899e51a4be35b.jpg34fae6cd7b899e51a4be35b.jpg

9358d109b3de9c82bc57f62.jpg

e824b899a9014c088a1b270.jpg

LMH apartment just 30 minute from manolin n' 30 minute from 4th floors apartment, some of you know what i'm talking about rite  :\">

anyone knows about LMH interview? i got from twinkleapril03
20324981.jpg
please ignored all the haters, they don't know the truth about our minsun keeps patiently O:-)

to all minsun sisters please check your PM.... i got message from minsuner korea!!!

hi dear sis minsun.
today hye sun updates her twitter account:
she says: When do you think this is? hesource:@cheerkoo ghs thread soompi
like always she shows us her happiness!have a wonderful day! 

class="content-title" Goo Hye Sun Voted Best Female Artist in the Entertainment Industry S2Y July 13, 2012

ku-hye-sun-eab5aced989cec84a0-baru.jpeg

The actress and movie director Goo Hye Sun was voted number one as the Best Female Artist in the entertainment industry. On July 13, according to the internet educational group, SEVENEDUM, a poll was given from June 18 to July 12. A group of 426 people were asked to vote and the result afterwards was Goo Hye Sun as number one with 118 votes. Following her was Rainbow’s Jae Kyung in second place.

In response to that kind of result, SEVENDUM said, “The drawings that Goo Hye Sun reveals through her SNS are without a doubt at a high level. We believe that she got voted number one because even though she is an amateur, she has the skills to even have her own exhibition.”

They continued on to speak about Jae Kyung, who got second place. They said, “Just like a fashion design major alumni from Dongduk Women’s University, she shows off amazing drawing skills. Her tiger drawing, which was of much interest recently, gives off the feeling that the tiger is actually alive.”

Meanwhile, along with Goo Hye Sun having her exhibition, she is planning to release the movie, “Peach Tree,” which she directed. Jae Kyung, on the other hand, recently earned the honor of receiving an award for her effort at her graduation fashion show.

wj0dk.jpeg

bxmlg.jpeg

20120713074605_2012071307433450064_2_1.j

Best Female Artist of the Entertainment Industry?

1. Goo Hye Sun

2. Rainbow’s Jae Kyung

3. Jung Ryeo Won

4. Lee Hyori

5. Shim Eun Ha

6. miss A’s Suzy

7. Kim Hye Soo

8. A Pink’s Son Na Eun

9. Kim Min Sun

10. Girl’s Day Yura

source :
http://www.soompi.com/2012/07/13/goo-hye-sun-voted-best-female-artist-in-the-entertainment-industry/#vanilla-comments

Please leave positive comments at the source link

CONGRATS, HYESUN-ssi DAEBAK YOU'RE THE BEST =D>
Minho-ssi will forever be proud for you :-bd
and we're all proud for you too
:D :x

Three years and counting.... God bless Minsun couple
Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait

his sis
this pic was taken one month after that she and mh won kbs award 2009 :)
what do you want say to us ? :x
hye sun is a smart girl she know that we think hahha and she leaves us hints to we are happy  :)
congratulations hye sun you deserve all the awards you're a real artist not just actress!:)
have a good day!! 

Guest minolin

i don't have something important to post, i just wanna give my support for our lovely thread
milesamy, vanessa, surie_riri, reg unnie, sukreen mommy thank you to always keep this thread alive, and all you post is awesome, its remaind me 3 years ago when for the first time i've being minsuners.

dear

34fae6cd7b899e51a4be35b.jpg34fae6cd7b899e51a4be35b.jpg34fae6cd7b899e51a4be35b.jpg

LMH apartment just 30 minute from manolin n' 30 minute from 4th floors apartment, some of you know what i'm talking about rite

:\">

20324981.jpg
please ignored all the haters, they don't know the truth about our minsun keeps patiently

O:-)

to all minsun sisters please check your PM.... i got message from minsuner korea!!!

Hi Esir,...i love this tread very much and every day check this tread for the long three years our lovely couple minsus together...but i am silent reader coz my english is not good..

..please PM me about news from minsuners korea...i miss our minsun so much...

dear

LMH apartment just 30 minute from manolin n' 30 minute from 4th floors apartment, some of you know what i'm talking about rite

:\">

20324981.jpg
please ignored all the haters, they don't know the truth about our minsun keeps patiently

O:-)

Hi, esir...

Please PM me too a news about minsun from minsuners korea

I do really wants to know about my lovely couple minsun, that's why a regularly check this thread eventhough i'm only a silent reader

I love them and never stop praying for their happiness! Cheers

his sis

this pic was taken one month after that she and mh won kbs award 2009 

:)
what do you want say to us ? 

:x

hye sun is a smart girl she know that we think hahha and she leaves us hints to we are happy 

congratulations hye sun you deserve all the awards you're a real artist not just actress!

have a good day!! 

Hello MinSun sisters :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MULTI-TALENTED GOO HYE SUN   
=D>

WE'RE REALLY SO PROUD OF YOU SPECIALLY LMH  !!! 
:x

Thank you so much to all of you for always giving us update about our LOVELY MINSUN COUPLE :D Though some of us is only a silent reader.. sorry... :(  But we do really appreciate all your effort B-)

@ esir, hello ... can you please include me in your PM about the latest news from our minsuners korea. If you have time. I'm so excited to know about them.. Thank you so much... :)

@minsun sisters ~~~ if anyone of you who already received your PM please include me also.. Maybe esir is also busy.. Thank you ... :-*

Have a nice day/night to ALL  :x

LMH UPDATE ON SNS TODAY - 13/7/2012

43599528389.jpg?w=479
43599968534.jpg?w=479
1342175981907-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p
1342176011781-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p
1342175912288-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p
120713-line.jpg?w=479

Hello Minsun sisters, :-h
Wow...MH's updated SNS.. :)
this answers to our curiousity on HS's twitpic this morning :-? :D
Enjoy your weekend sweet lovey dovey MinSun couple :x

Three years and counting.... God bless Minsun couple
Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait

Congrats Hye Sun for your achievement you deserve to win this poll, and i'm waiting for PT premiere hoping the magic moment will repeated soon [-O<

sukreen mom i did know you already post bout MH update his social network lol, but i'm edited already

our lovely couple tried to teased us, both of them update their sosial network  same day since yesterday, i feel so happy b'cos of them :)

minolin, jazz_10 n' addin i'll PM to all of you dear :)

@esir  I'm anxiously waiting for your PM. Thank you so much... :x

So, LMH twitted with two different messages... One is for his fans and the other one is a reply for wifey's twit this morning.. kekekek.... :D 

Love you ALL :x

hi MinSuners! :-h
class="content-title" style="font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-style: normal; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "Goo Hye Sun Voted Best Female Artist in the Entertainment IndustryCONGRATULATIONS, GHS! YOU DESERVE TO WIN! =D>=D>=D>

GHS tweeted this morning...When do you think this is? heLMH tweeted this evening...Don't worry. Go on. I'm listening.
look again sisters, same day! wifey tweeted first then this evening hubby tweeted too! he must be busy with Faith the whole day that he only replied this evening. but their tweets are amusing. are they conversing with each other? i love his answer...Don't worry. Go on. I'm listening. OMG! what a loving hubby! :-bd
keep the faith burning sisters...blessed are those who wait!three years...and counting...plus countless MinSun connections!God bless MinSun...our One and Only! Amen!