♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Good day to all Minsun sisters... >:D<
i don't have something important to post, i just wanna give my support for our lovely thread
milesamy, vanessa, surie_riri, reg unnie, sukreen mommy thank you to always keep this thread alive, and all you post is awesome, its remaind me 3 years ago when for the first time i've being minsuners.

vanessa i add more MH apartment

dear

:D

fd039245d688d43f129a9e5.jpg

34fae6cd7b899e51a4be35b.jpg34fae6cd7b899e51a4be35b.jpg34fae6cd7b899e51a4be35b.jpg

9358d109b3de9c82bc57f62.jpg

e824b899a9014c088a1b270.jpg

LMH apartment just 30 minute from manolin n' 30 minute from 4th floors apartment, some of you know what i'm talking about rite

:\">

anyone knows about LMH interview? i got from twinkleapril03
20324981.jpg
please ignored all the haters, they don't know the truth about our minsun keeps patiently

O:-)

to all minsun sisters please check your PM.... i got message from minsuner korea!!!

Hello MinSun sisters. Though I rarely post I am always a MinSuner. To esir, if its not much to ask could you also kindly include me in your PM. I also wanted to know latest news of our lovely couple. Many thanks

hi sis!
you're right reggie22, sukreen , esir.  minho answer hs's tweet because if you have noticed hye sun seems doesn't conclude with her tweet, so he answers go on, i'm listening :)
have a wonderful day sis!!!

GHS update on twitter 14/7/2012

twitter-com-2012-07-14-04h-13m-56s.jpeg
4:12 AM - 14 Jul 12
via twtkr for iPhone · Details
By Google transaltion:
The following work. Directed to the scenario I'm writing. My next will probably Filmography handout. What is self-directed learning and will know what I am confident that the cold hours hagoyo. I believe it is going to get a big learning. 'm Happy. Evident.

credit @meow13

Keep up the good work Hyesun-sii. :-bd
We know you're really sincere. Always face anything with a 'positive positive' vie,w it's business, and knows what you wanted to do, to you "time is very precious" :x

Three years and counting.... God bless Minsun couple
Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait

hi sis!

you're right reggie22, sukreen , esir.  minho answer hs's tweet because if you have noticed hye sun seems doesn't conclude with her tweet, so he answers go on, i'm listening 

:)

have a wonderful day sis!!!

Hello Minsuners,
Here is all today 14/7/2012
GHS updated on twitters
1-twitter-com-2012-07-14-03h-39m-09s.jpe

updated on 14 July 2012 04:07 (KST)

2-twitter-com-2012-07-14-03h-39m-09s.jpeupdated on 14 July 2012 04:20 (KST)

3-twitter-com-2012-07-14-03h-39m-09s.jpeupdated on 14 July 2012 04:30 (KST)

twtkr-olleh-com-2012-07-14-03h-52m-13s.jupdated on 14 July 2012 04:50 (KST)

twitter-com-2012-07-14-04h-13m-56s.jpeg?

updated on 14 July 2012 05:12 (KST)

Translation (cre cheerkoo @ soompi):

1st

I always feel very sorry for not having answered your questions. I will do my best to better communicate, even if it may not be often, with those of you who are here. For those questions that I can answer clearly. I will answer with sincerity. So please throw me your questions. ^^

2nd

I am nearly always awake during the dawn hours. Dawn is so tranquil that I feel as if I can concentrate well on anything that I do. I have sort of a belief/faith in dawn. ^^

3rd

I try/work in order to be happy. Rather than dying everyday from fear, I prefer to live in happiness everyday and die just once. That is my belief. I believe that the essence of all things comes from what/how we make of it. Same goes for one’s belief in oneself.

4th

Everyday, I fall asleep at different hour. Some of you may worry that I lead an unhealthy, irregular life. Yet, my mind feels peace. There is nothing better. That is how I think and live on.

5th

It looks like I do so many things. But, in reality, everybody does many different things everyday to live. We eat, sleep, organize things, work on daily homework,…..

6th

The next project. I am working on a script to direct. It will most likely be a project that I will appear. I believe that it will be a time for a cold and objective look at what kind of director and actress I am. I believe that I will gain a tremendous learning. I am sure I will enjoy it. Definifely.

translation credit cheerkoo / twit download credit meow

Latest today - 7th

Photo646_normal.jpg구혜선 @koohs

사실은.저...학교에서 일등했습니다.ㅎ

10:57 AM - 14 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

hwe21irj:iphone

mmbk7xjj:iphone

google translate

In fact, you ... you were in school the first place.

Translation (by Bing Translator)

As a matter of fact.Me …The school was first class, heh heh.
--edited--
translated by cheerkoo

Wow, GHS said in her last tweet......"actually, I.....I made number 1 at school. ke."

Congratulations GHS-ssi!! A very proud day!!

She took 7 courses in one semester! I will just post the name of her courses in order.

1) Drawing 1

2) Basics of Filming 1

3) History of Filming/Movies

4) Film Editing Workshop 1

5) Basic Animation

6) Interface and Interaction Design

7) Visual Media Management

--end--

Congratulations Hyesun-ssi =D>
2 days of good news, Daebak Hyesun-ssi :-bd

Hubby is very very proud for you :D :x

To all Minsuners, today is a more special day to all of us. 
2nd celebration for HS-ssi with good performance. She a very unique and special girl, hubby MH will loves her more & more each day :x
@ regie, @pjlu correct, i agree with you both this is like the conversation she had with her hubby yesterday where MH answered  "Go on I'm listening"  :D

Have a spendid weekend everyone :)

Three years and counting.... God bless Minsun couple

HELLO MINSUNNERS!
e21ir.jpg?w=479
THANKS @meow for this UPDATE..im speechless..WOW SHE IS 1ST IN CLASS..HER GRADE IS ALMOST PERFECT..WHAT CAN I SAY..BUT I BOW MY HEAD ON HER..I may sound too much but for me she is A WORLD CLASS MODEL..

OMG!

@sukreen @prettywiz @pjlu! she tweeted for the sixth time! and she's bringing us good news! 
SHE'S FIRST IN HER CLASS! EXCELLENT GHS! ^:)\:D/ =D> :x
hubby is cheering up! am sure of it! CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATZ HYE SUN-ssi for taking 1st place in your classe not only hubby but we MINSUNERZ are proud of you.

thanx for Cheerkoo for tranlate the tweet of HS this morning and thanx to mommy sukreen for posting here. glad to know that HS is okay, she is happy with her life and always do the best thing she can. i like her view bout life.

on her 3rd tweet :

I try/work in order to be happy. Rather than dying everyday from fear, I prefer to live in happiness everyday and die just once. That is my belief. I believe that the essence of all things comes from what/how we make of it. Same goes for one's belief in oneself.

and for the last tweet :

The next project. I am working on a script to direct. It will most likely be a project in which I will appear. I believe that it will be a time for a cold and objective look at what kind of a director and an actress I am. I believe that I will gain a tremendous learning. I am sure I will enjoy it. Definifely.

what can i say bout this beautifull lady, for this far , she read our mention and others who speak bout her achievement and her life. she answer that she is fine with her irregulier life, waking up in the dawn that she feel she can full concentrate anything even she can studying in the dawn, but we were worried bout her healthy and she answer that she is okay ^.^ and what make me more proud to her was on her  last tweet : it kind an answer that everybody have their own perspective bout directing and acting and she accept that with warm heart and all she can do is doing her best to gain an achievement of her hardwork and she have faith that she can do it and she belive that. love you more princess.

my worried were answered, and it really make me reliefe.

yups , it looks like HS and MH was has a sweet conversation on their own way

MH : Go On, I'm listening , Don't Worry
and HS began to speak to hubby in her own way, 6 times tweet,

MINSUN , u really make my day, thanx for being loving each other. ignore all haters, just loving each other and be strong as always. WE LOVE YOU MORE 
:x :x :x

WOW !!!

Thanks @meow for GHS 6x tweets and @sukreen thanks for bringing over the translation of @cheerkoo  :)

I love the way she tweeted in a positive way in which we are all amazed and inspired with her sincere heart. That is why hubby LMH answer back with "go on, i'm listening" because he knows wifey GHS has lots to say and thats what she did. :x

GHS BEING THE TOP IN HER CLASS !!! AMAZING !!! CONGRATS GHS SSI !!!  =D>   :x

Let us follow GHS being happy everyday. Happy weekend ... :x  :D

Hello MinSunners :)!

Wow amazing...our dear GHS 6x today. She must be happy for being top in the class and share it with us. More so hubby was telling her to speak out cause he's listening. No wonder she tweeted 6 times. Great...

A pleasant day to all.

[NEWS] Goo Hye Sun reveals her report card showing straight A's in all her subjects 14Jul

20120714_1342242537_90944500_1.jpg
Multi Talented actress and director Goo Hye Sun shares to her fans the fruit of her hard work and diligence. On the 14th of July, she updated her twitter and shared, “this are my grades for my 7 majors this semester” and shared a photo of her grades.

On her report card you can see all A’s, with 6 “A+” and one “A” which is impressive. No doubt Goo Hye Sun will graduate with honors if she keeps this up until she graduates. Not only is she talented but she is also smart and has a beautiful personality. Netizens commented, “She has everything”, “She’s so proud, she deserves it”, “She must have been studying so hard, she earned it”. Meanwhile, Goo Hye Sun is studying at Sungkyunkwan University under the Department of Arts and Imaging.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120714n05220?mid=e0102
written by: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net
credit: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/07/news-goo-hye-sun-reveals-her-report.html

Dear GHS:
compliments_graphics_07.gif

Hmmm.... I can't help but adore GHS more and more. She's talented, inspiring, and a bright student. She deserves praise. She deserves recognition. She's a busy person, yet she can achieve such a good grades. She must be very focus on what she's doing, and the fruits of her hard works is now paid off. Top of the class? Wow... Amazing!!! As her fans, im very proud of her... I hope she can keep all her good works in her upcoming semesters. 
and im sure, hubby is also very proud of her. No wonder GHS tweets a lot today. she's telling us something. And yes sisters...it's like GHS talks after LMH said 'Go on, Im listening' >:D<  ....soooo sweet.... :x 
I pray LMH will come to PT premiere and GHS next art exhibition :D
Thank you dear sisters for sharing news, updates and goodies about our couple ... you're the best too... 

=D> 

Hi minsuner :)

I’m speechless now...;;)

Hyesun-ssi congrats for your success...same like preetywis i bow my head on you Hyesun-ssi, cuz you deserve it ^:)^ ^:)^
your’re a real goddess dear our angel without wing for us... we always proud of you Hyesun-ssi  n’ hubby too cos hubby like a woman who would do all things she wants to do (work)in a snap ;;)

Sukreen mom, reg unnie,santy_minsun, chyen,jazz_10
Same with you dear... why she's tweeted 6 times in a row, and then i realized when his hubby said
“Don't worry. Go on. I'm listening" she said everything and she answered our mention too
;))

she's really make our day more colorful girls

look how sweet they smiled
:x :x
72331046511901581178919.jpg

have nice weekend minsuners >:D<

Guest romjane

hi everyone by the way I'm the new member on this forum.me too I love so much the minsun couple.every time I open my pc I always first open the soompi joondi website,the minsun international website,and the loveghs wordpress website..I'm feel happy everytime I see them especially when I read the good news about them.thank you for accepting me for a new member.

Hello Minsunners, have a blessed Sunday :-h
class="content-title" [NEWS]Goo Hye Sun Reveals Report Card With Impressive Grades my.yonghwa.baby July 14, 2012

120714_goohyesun_twitter_reportcard.jpg

Recently, actress Goo Hye Sun revealed her most recent report card through her Twitter.

On July 14, Goo tweeted, “I was actually number one in school” and attached a photo of her report card. With a GPA of 4.44, Goo Hye Sun was number one of 52 students in her department. She received A+’s in all but one of seven classes, including Drawing 1, Intro to Animation, and Video Editing Workshop 1.

Netizens who came upon the report card commented, “Her face is pretty, and she’s smart, too..”, “What is she not good at? The world is unfair,” “How proud she must have been of herself to reveal her own report card,” and more.

Meanwhile, Goo Hye Sun matriculated into Sung Kyun Kwan University as an Arts Major last year. In the past, Goo Hye Sun has also received a warm reception from the public when she was seen taking public transportation to school.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2012/07/14/goo-hye-sun-reveals-report-card-with-impressive-grades/

Minsuners, don't forget to put your comment please. :)

"True love never dies it gets stronger with time"

GHS update on twitter 15/7/2012

image 구혜선 @koohs

장학금은 다른 학우에게 줄겁니다. 공부해서 남주기 권법이지요.ㅎ

9:28 AM - 15 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details
translate google
Will give scholarships to other classmates. Yijiyo namjugi by studying law.

Ayesuper said "She will have a scholarship when start next class. But she will give another student it. How an angel ... omg"

I'm speechless.. Hyesun-ssi you're not only beautiful, intelligent also truly an angel O:-)
Your hubby Minho-ssi will loves and adores you more  :x

"True love never dies it gets stronger with time"

hi, sukreen you're right she's an angel she has a great heart.minho is a lucky man, he has a beautiful girl with a  tender heart! in each interview he describes , the hye sun's qualities.:x
have a nice sunday! :)