♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

LMH at Innisfree My Green Tea Tour  6/7/2012
Q&A about cooking

credit chloe@twitter
612156473.png?key=443198

This is not the first time MH been asked about cooking and favourite food.
Could his answer be "copy and paste" too since this Question been asked and answered by him 3 years ago what if he's answer is similar or same?

LMH's Interview with ISplus (reporter Lee Dong Hyun) March 15, 2009 [cut]

Q: What kind of food do you like and is there anything you're good at cooking?

LMH: I like all meats and am good at cooking all meats. Cooking method? I just grill/roast it. I have a secret grilling method. Beef, pork, chicken, etc. – there’s a different grilling method for each meat. Even if it’s the same meat product, you will marvel if you taste the meat I grill.

LMH's interview for the Secret Campus DVD in Japan which was filmed in Taiwan in June, 2009 [cut]

Q : Which food do you frequently eat recently?
LMH : I frequently eat bean-paste pot stew and kimchi pot stew. For health reason, I also eat beef.

Q : Do you like meat?
LMH : When I eat at home, I always eat more than one kind of meat.

Q : Do you know how to cook?
LMH : I can cook several kinds of food.

Q : What are they?
LMH : I am good at cooking kimchi pot stew, ramyeon(Korean noodle), fried egg rice and fried Kimchi rice ^^

Q : If your girlfriend come to your place, what food can you confidently make for her?
LMH : I'm confident of cooking ramyeon (laughs a lot), because chances are I won't fail. I can succeed 100 %. If I cook a big dish, it will be fried rice.

Q : This time, what is the dish you want your girlfriend to fix for you?
LMH : Just a few side dishes and rice...like those my mother makes.

Q : Then, you mean just a warm meal rather than a luxurious meal?
LMH : Yes. It's okay if it's not delicious, but it'll be better if it is.

Q : Won't it more difficult to make side dishes?
LMH : Yes, I think so. (laughs a lot)

0.jpg

LMH & GHS Trendy Mag Interview July 2009 [cut]

Q: according to sources we hear, GHS can eat alot, more than the F4. Is that true?

[TRENDY - when LMH heard this, he did not 'give face' (means that he did not consider if HS would be embarrassed) and burst out laughing]

HS: Because filming was so stressful, so I ate to counter that stress. It is really true that I ate more than F4. (laughs)

MH: Some people feel tired and will not eat much due to stress. GHS is the opposite. She eats to destress.
[MH-ssi you know Jandi much much too well :x  indeed if you're not very close you won't know that person likes nor dislikes...  & this interview is in 2009 seems they're already so much well acquainted with each other] :x

20229_9021_1654.jpg?w=500

So when stressed, Hyesun-ssi has to eat. Don't worry Hyesun-ssi, hubby Junpyo is good at cooking. :D

twitter-com-2012-06-17-01h-51m-34s.jpeg?
updated on 17 June 2012 02:49 (KST)

Translation (by Google):

I want to eat bibimbap. Put sprouts. Put ferns. Sesame oil, fried eggs … ….. eoheuk. Bibimbap. I love you.

twitter-com-2012-06-18-03h-09m-28s.jpeg?

updated on 18 June 2012 03:58 (KST)

Translation (Credit cheerkoo @ soompi)

I went to work on my bike…and finally returned home. My legs are shaking. I am going to mix rice with left-overs and eat.

Three years...and counting! MinSun "the ONE and ONLY!"
May God Bless MinSun couple, Lee Minho & Goo Hyesun 
Keep the MinSun Faith burning
, Blessed are those who wait

Gu Hye Sun Reveals Art and Plans for Art Exhibition

Multi-talented Gu Hye Sun has revealed the art pieces she′s currently working on.

On July 8, Gu Hye Sun tweeted, “These are pictures that I’m working on these days. I plan to hold an exhibition soon. I also plan to premiere Peach Tree.

Included were pictures of two of her most recent artworks.

87264805.jpg

In particular, fans were excited to hear of her art exhibition, as well as the impending premiere of her second directorial feature Peach Tree starring Jo Seung Woo, Ryu Duk Hwan, Nam Sang Mi and more.

Netizens commented, “She can sing, draw, direct. What can’t she do?”, “The art looks very deep and meaningful” and “She not only has a pretty face but she’s so talented.

Photo credit: Gu Hye Sun’s Twitter
credit: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=9412

more news link :

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/07/news-goo-hye-sun-reveals-photos-of-her.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

http://news.nate.com/view/20120708n02964?mid=e0102"

Three years...and counting! MinSun..."the ONE and ONLY"
May God Bless MinSun couple, Lee Minho & Goo Hyesun
Keep the MinSun Faith burning , Blessed are those who wait

Guest vanessa123

class="post-title" id="" style="text-align: center;margin: 12px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1em; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 500px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "
class="post-title" id="" style="text-align: center;margin: 12px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1em; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 500px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "[NOTE - PICS] LEE MIN HO & "MANOLIN" (IS LIKE GOO HYE SUN´S HOUSE) XD

http://vanessa12.posterous.com/note-pics-lee-min-ho-manoli-is-like-goo-hye-s

LEE MIN HO & "MANOLI" (IS LIKE GOO HYE SUN´S HOUSE)

I MADE LIKE A MAP OF LMH AND "MANOLIN" AND THEY ARE SOOO NEAR!!

XD

9_7_12_MINSUN_HOUSE.jpg.scaled500.jpg

I MADE THESE PICS USING GOOGLE EARTH!! 

I WAS TRAVELING (hahaha) AND KNOW ALL THE STREETS OF SOUTH KOREA!!!

Lee Min Ho´s HOUSE

LMH_HOUSE.jpg.scaled500.jpg

"MANOLIN" IS LIKE GHS´S HOUSE

I WAS CATCHING ALL THE SIDES OF "MANOLIN"GHS_HOUSE.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_1.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_8.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_14.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_2.jpg.scaled500.jpg

GHS_HOUSE_13.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_9.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_16.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_5.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_6.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_7.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_12.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_11.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_10.jpg.scaled500.jpg

I WAS ASKING ME, WHAT ARE IN THE THIRD FLOOR?

GHS_HOUSE_3.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_15.jpg.scaled500.jpgGHS_HOUSE_4.jpg.scaled500.jpgCR: VANESSA12

HELLO AGAIN MINSUNNERS :x
Now let us proceed on LMH'S INISFREE INTERVIEW PART 3
What do you think about a meaningful life?Be a natural and simple person, treat your parents well.
scaled.php?tn=0&server=532&filename=jj9jSO when did LMH became so simple like this event..LMH never wear the same clothes going to an event during the event and after the event and coming back home..GOOD JOB LMH..now you are really on the right track..live simple!
dh8pz.jpg?w=479
WHO wouldn't be proud of her..that is why LMH is always all smile recently..GHS loves wearing white top lately hahaha..Tom Cruise you know them???? 
My sisters i heard you are worried about that BB PHONE of LMH..sisters don't worry about it..MINSUN is safer with not having the same cellphone..even if LMH has BB he can always call in an iphone that is why he won't changed it for their own security..WOW there's a lot of pics and bts from bof days..we can just go on and on..who won't be jealous??? i SEE THE REASON WHY THEY ARE JUST CURSING THE MINSUNNERS..they have no sufficient evidence regarding their otp..I hate to say this but my sisters there's a lot of haters there who doesn't have anything to say but they are really good in cursing..their field of expertise..maybe we should just pray for them..   

Hello MinSunners :)!

@prettywiz, very well said!

@suri_ri, thanks for MinSun pics...

Kekeke it's sounds amusing, people call MinSunners delusional, desperate etc. But the way they defend their otp sound they're behaving the same...trying to defend and give reasons which I believe it's just mere speculations because just like MS fans, they don't even know the real score either. We're here to spazz and have in faith that somebody, somehow our celebrities whom we like may end up each other.

Have a good day everyone...

Guest vanessa123

class="post-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; margin: 12px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; letter-spacing: -1px; width: 500px; color: rgb(66, 64, 55); text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ""FAITH" - TEASER 1

LOOK THIS REALLY AMAZING  VIDEO
http://youtu.be/oPH2hSuN6rA
SOMEONE THE PREMIER DAY WILL BE SUPPORT HIM???

oh ! thanks a lot sis,  for all the inf. i like so much your opinions dear prettywiz, sukreen,milesamy,vanessa, suri_ri, and you're right, we believe in minsun and  is the most important. we don't care other otp. we're happy here and i want say that minsun is so loved in latin america wow if you will see how many people love to them (lmh & khs) each day grow up the followers of hye sun and lmh in latin america.  they love Boys over flowers. :x ah i remember that to begin june, hye sun leave us one tweet about kimchi hahaha she said that she did a trip and ate kimchi!! and we know to who loves kimchi !!!  ;) 

have a wonderful day!

Hello Minsuners all over the world, have a happy day everyday :)

Thanks @surie_riri for the pics @vanessa for the location of MH's apartment to Cafe Manolin and all Minsun sisters for keeping our Minsun Faith burning as ever.

@prettywiz very well said dear. I kept wondering why shoud we talk over little patty things, like BB phone i thought phone are basic things now to everyone and most people must have one at least and afterall MH is using BB since 2010 and same as HS. There are much more important aspect to look and consider like ACTION and REACTION which determine if a person is really being in a RELATIONSHIP and DEEPLY in LOVE, not just by showing using similar things but FACIAL EXPRESSIONS, FRIENDSHIP, COMMITMENT, WORDS, SINCERITY, FAITFULNESS and TRUST etc, like what MH did, he's always consistent in his answer ever since BOF. So that's why some says that his answer same "copy & paste" yet those answers are pure genuine answers from his sincere and faithful heart.

a5r16p

Their 1st kiss, even on screen, it's full of emotion so romatic, tender and caring. MH's eyes can never lie.

Their 1st date, on screen, even after BOF in his other 2 dramas and the new one yet to be seen, we don't see MH's smilling with his eyes shinning as you seen in BOF, it's just natural b"cos he's already falling in Real True Love.

credit as tagged

May God Bless MinSun couple, Blessed are those who wait
Keep the MinSun Faith burning  [-O< [-O<

[info]Ku Hye Sun - The Peach Tree will be shown at JIMFF 2012

Launched in 2005, Jecheon International Music & Film Festival (JIMFF) strives to be both a celebration of film set in the beautiful landscapes of Jecheon City and exhilarating music shared and enjoyed by everyone of all generations and musical tastes.

This year, JIMFF will be held on August 9 ~ 15, 2012 at Jecheon City in Chungcheongbuk-do, Korea. Ku Hye Sun’s featured film, The Peach Tree will be shown under “Korean Music Film Now” catagory

Check out the website for more information: http://www.jimff.org/en/index.asp

1341893466796-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p

And the short film "Fragments of Sweet Memories"
will also be shown in JIMFF 2012

1341907989389-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p

source: http://loveghs.wordpress.com/2012/07/10/info-ku-hye-sun-the-peach-tree-will-be-shown-at-jimff-2012/

May God Bless MinSun couple, Blessed are those who wait

Guest ching22194

So they've got new and same hairstyle.. love it  :x
Its best to always treat others with respect, whatever they do in their thread is just the same as  what we're doing here. Many thanks to those actively post their analysis here, it makes visiting this thread worthwhile. :-bd

hi MinSuners! :-*
i agree with y'all! let's forget the haters...and focus instead our attention to our lovely couple LMH and GHS!
these haters need our prayers...coz seriously, MinSun have a lot and their otp had nothing...
three years...and counting...plus countless of unbeatable MinSun connections! 
is very painful for some people...:((
let's have the heart to understand them alright? ;;)
5le81g.jpgall the best for MinSun, Sunnies and MinSuners!keep the MinSun Faith burning...blessed are those who wait.God bless everyone! ;)

Hello Minsuners, where ever you're be happy always :-h

Thanks for the post everyone and for making our ship sailing.
:-bd

@regie, agree three years...and counting! .... there are lots of priceless moments for MinSun, not only one or just a fanmade but actual and real sight seeing.
;))

@pjlu that's great there are more newbie in Latin America, who will love Minsun more day by day, tell them they are welcome to visit or join us here at JT. :)]

I really love to share this lovely moments MinSun off screen during filming BOF, esp to the newbie  :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNfr9sR1o5o&feature=related

Credit Janey for the vid and also the Chinese translation
Credit Meow for Eng translation based on the Chinese Janey put in the vid

0:10
MH: Next would be the kiss scene of two of us. It is the first kiss highly anticipated by audience. There are a lot of people around, so I’m nervous. I have complicated feeling

0:26
MH: stop the car
Kang: don’t stop, continue driving
MH: stop the car for me!
Kang: it’s unnecessary
MH: I said stop the car
Narrator: regardless the objection of his mother, he goes to Jandi

0:49
MH: this is the first time of a formal kiss scene
Staff: practice with me?
KS: eat dried squid.
Someone: It has strong taste
KS: Let’s see
HS: I have got permission from Junpyo
KS: you have to get permission from Junpyo for that? Let Junpyo eat that as well
Someone: why?
KS: that will be okay if both of them eat

1:29
MH: Stand here, face-to-face (with HS)
MH: unguarded
Narrator: both of them are very nervous
PD: ready
MH: this kind of feeling. Still practicing
HS: do I have to throw away the biscuits?
PD: whatever
HS: huh?
PD: let’s try
HS: like this
PD: start(on screen: it officially starts)
PD: cut
Someone (maybe the cameraman): can’t see Jandi
PD to MH: don’t tilt your face too much.
PD: that’s right.
PD: ready. Please be quiet… start…action
[on screen: hiding his embarrassment]
PD: get close like this, let the lips touch. Just touch once
MH: touch once?
Someone: like this?
PD: Jandi is too short. Pls get a stand
[on screen: the height is not tall enough]
PD: ready…action
PD: cut…Jandi’s face cannot be seen
HS: squeeze the head of Junpyo…

4:00
Secretary: the expression is good
HS: Did Junpyo eat dried squid?
Staff: no, HS ate that
HS: really didn’t eat?
[on screen: the convict (Kang Shan)]
KS: the scene of humiliation

4:19
MH: it’s good that you are like a grass
HS: What?MH: commoner, playgirl…
HS: playgirl?
MH: it’s so good that a commoner playgirl like you be my girlfriend. I feel relieved after hearing your promise
HS: is that praise for me? Want a drink? We look like lovers, right?
MH: and kissed perfectly
HS: piggy-back me...quickly…
MH: no
HS: my leg is broken
MH: it’s not broken
HS: piggy-back me…quickly…
HS: did you see that? I can get up those stairs, please (piggy-back me)~ piggy-back me
MH: the next scene…
HS: piggy-back me

5:20
MH: what did you say just now?Someone: your hair looks messy
MH: because I’m tired
Someone: the hair at the back is really messy.
MH: stop saying that
HS: Junpyo
MH: what? I won’t piggy-back you
HS: don’t go away

5:47
[on screen: Q: Impression of the kiss scene?]
MH: it’s the first formal kissing scene. It’s just a touch of the lips. But I was nervous because there were a lot of people. Follow the development of emotion and kissed passionately
Staff: and the result?
MH: I haven’t seen the tape yet. Haven’t seen it, if it was not beautifully filmed, I would be perplexed. I think there’s no problem with our kiss scene

6:25
HS: This is also my first time
Staff: in other drama?
HS: it’s just touching lips, we have also done that now. It also happened in other drama. This time is a real kiss. Minho-ssi…kiss very intensely… I think it shows the acting skill…but in this way…
MH: You don’t say something?
HS: I can only keep silent about this hot kiss. It was written like that in the script. Since it’s following the script… he was leading me (in the kiss scene) What are you care about that kiss?

7:33
MH: this is the scene of Junpyo decorated the playground for Jandi. The playground is now ordinary, I think computer effect would be added
Staff: no effect will be added
MH: really? Though it’s simple decorations, Jandi would be very happy. I feel delighted
HS: Gu Junpyo, who will say sorry…it’s just you…
MH: you are so happy/touched just because of this little thing?!
Narrator: the present for Jandi to reconcile
PD: ready… action
MH: you are so happy/touched just because of this little thing?!
PD: cut…quiet please… Jandi feeling touched is expected, so the line/script should be said with this in mind
MH: yes
PD: action
MH: doesn’t it look like Champs-Elysées? What do you think?
HS: beautiful. It’s like Christmas
MH: Christmas?
HS: the day people feel happy about. I’m happy even just think of it
MH: to me...I can’t feel happy
HS: why?
PD: cut

9:33
Staff: Be careful
HS: give one to Junpyo. It’s candy, you want it?
Cameraman: you scared me
MH: hurray to the swing (I couldn’t quite understand this line )

note: the mvs and vids only can be seen in private due to copyright..i think the translations are enough for the time being...anyway thanks so much to janey and the translators for making our days lately..we understand that minsuners like to share every minsun stuffs with all but sometimes we have to follow certain rules..but still, don't ever give up!..yuthie..fighting!don't give up ok..

Three years and counting.... blessed are those who wait
Keep the MinSun Faith burning.. May God Bless MinSun couple [-O<

Hello Minsuners, have a nice day :)

Another lovely moments - BTS Minsun cut

HS seems to poke MH's hand with her fork

Reporter: Is it delicious?

HS: I’m sleepy, that’s why I eat.

Reporter: You said you didn’t want to eat, but you are eating now.

HS: I also offered Minho but he said he did not want to eat.

MH is swaying his pendant.

HS: So sleepy…

----@@@@@----

Something had happened to MH and HS since New Caledonia shooting!!! ;))

snapshot20091027031332.jpg
snapshot20091027031404.jpg
jundisc2.jpg
jundisc1.jpg

MH: It’s hot, I couldn’t sleep well.

HS: I was sweating.

MH: It was so hard to sleep, I have a stiff neck, the sun is so bright...

MH: It was cool in the yatch, right?

[MH was expressing his jealousy because HS had a chance to do filming in a yatch.]

HS: The shooting was ON the yatch (not inside the yatch).

HS: I was ON the yatch. Under the hot sky!

Narrator: What was Ku Hyesun doing?

XX : You can't do that.

XX : What are you doing?

MH : What did you say?

Staff with hat: Whispering stealthily closely to the ear what are doing?

XX (sounds like KB to me) : What the hell is this? ("this" refers to MH and HS' s "scene").

[At this moment, MH jumps up and leaves HS alone]

XX: What were you doing?

HS: It wasn't like that…

HS: It's different from what you think.

KB: In front of everybody, what were you doing?

HS: It wasn't like that…

Narrator: If you don't give the answer quickly...(they will keep pestering you)

credit upload vid by phahlin
credit english translation by jujul

Keep the MinSun Faith burning....May God Bless MinSun couple

everything happens for a reason…

May God bless MINSUN Couple till final destination [-O< :x

img]

===========================xxxxx==============================

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

img]

hi MinSuners! :-*
i agree with y'all! let's forget the haters...and focus instead our attention to our lovely couple LMH and GHS!
these haters need our prayers...coz seriously, MinSun have a lot and their otp had nothing...
three years...and counting...plus countless of unbeatable MinSun connections! 
is very painful for some people...:((
let's have the heart to understand them alright? ;;)
5le81g.jpg

[color=#ff9900]

all the best for MinSun, Sunnies and MinSuners!

[/color][color=#ff0000]

keep the MinSun Faith burning...blessed are those who wait.

[/color]

God bless everyone! ;)

GHS UPDATE ON TWEETER 11/7/2012

구혜선 @koohs

감자. 병원 가는 날인데요. 비가옵니다. 우비를 만들어줘야겠어요.

od32844325j:iphone

12:52 PM - 11 Jul 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

translate google
Potatoes. I'm going to a hospital day. Rainy. I'm just going to make raincoats.

OMG going to a hospital..and who is sick? :-?
and.. like telling hubby that she's going to hosptal today and it's raining. :x

hi sis minsun
hahaha i'm agree with you dear sukreen she says to someone that she's going to hospital in a day rainy,
she's ok  ;) must be a test rutinary or she's going to visits some patients! :x 

have a wonderful day!

Hello Minsuners, stay healthy and be happy :)

VitaMinSun for today

PERFECT LOVELY MINSUN COUPLE

397118_257187361023981_1969643773_n.jpg

YESS....three years and counting... :-bd

615002189.gif?key=502381

credit as tagged.

Three years and counting.... God bless Minsun couple
Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait

LMH UPDATE ON SNS TODAY - 11/7/2012

42744207184.jpg?w=479
1341996410700-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p
1341996422082-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p
1341996391526-uploadscreenshot-dot-com.p
120711-line.jpg?w=479
---edit---
Look MH so happy today he also sent "SMILE" sticker on LINE!
AxgvGQ3CEAAIc3q.jpg
credit meow@loveghs.com & joy minoz

Yihye... MinSun update their twitter account on the same day :-bd
Wednesday 11th July 2012 HS at 12.52pm & MH at 4.33pm
MH-ssi are you saying YES to your wifey this morning?
:-*  :D

Three years and counting.... God bless Minsun couple
Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait