♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest shalun

esir, vanessa123,santy+minsun,sukreen mommy, jajay, regie onnie, surie riri and all beloved other minsuners
huwaaa our thread moving so so fast, really glad that you all always here to share our daily vitaminsun,

I just want to share old analysis from one of our minsun sisters , donnapie about minsun's dog, sorry for repost ( hope it doesnt matter) but really I like her analysis keke,

* Both Minho and Hyesun got their dogs at almost the same time...
* Hyesun's is fairer than Minho's dog but its the same breed and almost the same age...
(Remember the new caledonia scene where they're comparing the colors of their skin? hehehe!)
* Both named their dogs after food
* The dogs breed is a chihuahua and remember how Minho calls Hyesun his chihuahua in a BTS for BOF (apparently, Koreans love to call their aeins as their puppy as a term of endearment...)
cre; donnapie

great day all,

Guest shanita

Girls i am using the translator i hope i understand I just wanted to tell you that I am very happy every time I read your entries i applaud and as you i love so much to our couple Minsun desire of heart that one day give us the joy of announcing its  commitment their marriage. You will say that we are crazy mad what they want but we are closer to the truth than others. That only want to take advantage of the name of Minho and not wanting to see the truth.  As I said once that would be happy if they had only a 10 per cent of what we do have. MINSUN SISTERS HAPPY DAY. ;)

Guest shanita

Girls i am using the translator i hope i understand I just wanted to tell you that I am very happy every time I read your entries i applaud and as you i love so much to our couple Minsun desire of heart that one day give us the joy of announcing its  commitment their marriage. You will say that we are crazy mad what they want but we are closer to the truth than others. That only want to take advantage of the name of Minho and not wanting to see the truth. As I said once that would be happy if they had only a 10 per cent of what we do have. MINSUN SISTERS HAPPY DAY. ;)

Have  a wonderful day MinSunners!

@reggie22, defintely you're right....MinSun has lots of subtle moments which we see and got inspired plus from the updates from Korean MinSunners.

@esir, you have a lot MinSun goodies, pls. keep posting.

@suri_rie, LMH must be witty enough to have chosen the song. It's his subtle of announcing the truth.

LMH Etude Taiwan promotion 2009

Lee Minho who reached stardom because of "Boys Over Flowers" visited Taiwan today for the Etude event. Lee Minho revealed the type of girl he admires and expresses that he currently does not have a girlfriend. However, he wishes to one day help his girlfriend to put on makeup and personally cook ramen for her.

Lee Minho appeared with his signature smile that made all the fans spell-bound. The host(MC) Yang asked Lee Minho what type of girl appeals to him. Lee Minho shyly replied that the person would most likely be petite and cheerful in personality.

GHS's make -up style

What is the reason she doesn’t make up her face?image

goo_hye_sun_young.jpg

Look at her face without any make-up on her face.  She looks much younger, about five years, I think.  She manages really well with her hair style and keeps her face clean for her age.

The staffs of Boys over Flowers surprise to see her really lightly make up  face.  She plays her female main character role, the cute and brave highschooler Geum Jandi, on Boys over Flowers on KBS 2TV.   She is having so much love from the fans now.

She doesn’t make up her face not only on TV but also in her everyday life.  The     reason is that she plays a high school girl character and her habit makes her not to do that also.  She has the unbelievably milky face color that doesn’t require cosmetics.

LMH Sohu interview 2009

MH: Hello everyone, I’m Lee Minho. Friends of So Hu, nice to meet you.

Sohu: Today’s theme for the show is on party. What kind of girl will attract you in a party?

MH:
There will sure be many pretty girls at a party, but I am not the sort to be attracted to those who are too dressed up (or made up). I will be attracted to simple girls.

Good day everyone!

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• Thanks 1

Guest stephaniexue

Wooowww!!! many posts here :)

Enjoy reading all the posts...

About message art 'meeting at dawn'. These words remind me of Hye Sun's tweet DATE, pic of her with Gamja and the most interesting is someone's hands there. Min Ho, are you there? :x MinSun date at midnight or dawn ;)

It's a great idea to combine 'choco' and 'peanut'. Smart MinSun :D

Hello Minsuners, :-h

Thank you everyone for the lovely post. Keep up the good job :-bd

@shanita, welcome to JT, feel free to post any time you visit here. :)

@regie, we're all always delusional but our delusional is base on facts and overload by evidences not just dreaming from nothing. "The truth has never denied the seeker... only the seeker who has denied the truth" :D

Good dsy MinSunners!

@sukreen @esir @sur_rie @shalun, thanks for all the posts! Bravo for having all these goodies....concrete evidences for us MinSunners... right?

@shanita, welcome to JT :).

@reggie22 yeah our math works :). @suri_rie, LMH was smart enough to choose that song. Yeah I was wondering why he chose that song when in fact there are a lot . The song was so timely about his scandal so read between the lines kekeke.

@sukreen, may I repost LMH's Thailand interview.

Can you describe your ideal girl?

LMH:I like petite women and a woman who is confident<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

-What is your favorite scene in the series? Was it the kissing scenes?

LMH: Of course, I like the kissing scenes.I have a lot of kissing scenes with Jandi, just when I’m about to kiss her, there is something to obstruct us. Luckily love prevailed...

LMH: ehh many NGs. PD said softer but I opened my mouth and the kiss became too deep, then NG again..

问:拍KISS镜头前会做点什么吗?比如刷牙吃点东西,或者拍前练习啦。
What preparations did you do before filming the kiss? Like brushing your teeth, eating something or practising it before the take?

答;哈哈,练习对象没有,所以练习不了(笑)。拍KISS镜头前,和具MM开玩笑说我们去喝点大蒜营养品吧。结果我们还是做了刷牙漱口的准备,我想这也是对对方尊重吧。不过也只做了这些准备。
MH: Haha, no one to practise on so didn’t rehearse. (laughs) Before the kiss scene, I joked with Hyesun we should drink something nutritious [sorry not too sure if it’s right here]. Finally we just brushed and rinsed our mouths. I think it’s a form of respect for each other. That’s all we did to prepare.

问:
KISS镜头很多,随着增多你们也就习惯了吧,以后也不觉得紧张了吧?
There were many kiss scenes. By and by, you guys should be used to it, so there should be no nervousness later?

答;
有很多KISS镜头,和当初比起来是拍的时候不会那么的紧张了。但是因为要表现出初恋的那种刻骨动情的画面是下了很大的功夫。因为具惠善的头一动就会被看 成是老手,所以一点都不能动。我也是不能对丝草有一点KISS老手的感觉。所以KISS镜头也要配合当时的心情感觉来演,很困难。
MH: It of course got better as the series went by, as we got more comfortable. But because we had to maintain the feeling that we were each other’s first loves who went through alot, we could not look too used to kissing each other. Even if Hyesun’s head moved a little while I kiss her, it would look too “pro” (sorry I cant think of a better word). So we had to maintain the first love awkwardness even after so many kiss scenes. <<<<>

问;[
公园里的KISS镜头]是很有名的,可以作为这不电视剧的最佳镜头吗?
The playground kiss is very well-known and memorable. Can it be considered the best scene of the drama?
答;
这部剧有很多明画面,不能去选。一点要选的话还是最后结束部分吧,大家看了就知道了。
俊表在知道父亲去世,为了继承家业去了澳门,如果是我的话,我不会去。如果没有去的话,和丝草就更快有了快乐结局。如果不得不去澳门的话,我也会带上丝草一起去的。

MH: There were many memorable scenes. I can’t say which is best. I think the best scenes were near the ending, as the audience can see. Junpyo had to go to Macau to take over his father’s business, if it were me, I wouldn’t have gone. Then there would have been a happy ending with Jandi earlier. I would also have brought Jandi with me if there really was no choice.

One thing I observed with LMH from the time BOF up to his present leading - ladies, he's only consistent and open and comfortable to talk about GHS.

LMH's Taiwan interview 2010:

Being asked if Goo Hye Sun (who is preparing to direct a movie) will to ask if he will like to act in her movie, will he accept the invitation? Lee Min Ho laughed and said: “There was once she showed me the script and I told her that I’m busy. She replied by saying: “I do not have the idea of asking you to act in my movie.”

Lee Min Ho’s sister speaks English very well. Currently he is learning English from his sister and he said it embarrassingly that his English is still at a very basic

hi MinSuners! :-h
@Surie_Riri...your PS-ed MinSun pics are JJANG! keep it coming dongseng!
@sukreen onnie...yup, potato/gamja another gift from MH...and it's another revelation! hahaha!
@milesamy...omo, i agree with you! MH is consistent, open, and comfortable talking about GHS! when interviewed about his previous leading ladies, MH had always been professional...talking about it as an actor. but with GHS, it's always different. he's very obvious...always looking animated recalling their scenes together hehe. with GHS, he often gets scolding from PD for opening his mouth. hmmm...was he doing it intentionally to get the scene NG? most likely! he must be enjoying a lot of his kisses with GHS that NG was such a welcoming treat! :D
let's recall BOF graduation when MH was asked about his kisses with SYJ which MH hadn't answered well. instead he made it hanging like since "Geum Jandi is here..."  oh well...maybe another sister can post that interview later...hehehe!
here sisters! pics of some MinSun kisses! AWESOME!
dhe1yu.pngthis is MH's favorite kiss...he said it himself. i agree with him...it's so sweet, indeed! take note, MH had not once said a single favorite kiss from any of his dramas. it's only in BOF.
15zrxbm.jpgthe beach kiss...HS initiated the kiss thus the surprised look from MH. but hey, look after a while...fkb689.jpghe's loving it! hahaha!
24phvyf.jpgwhat is this, a STARING contest? YES hahaha! a prelude for the MOST EXCITING KISS!
i387bs.jpgthe HIGHWAY KISS...everybody's favorite! VERY HOT! :Dthis scene was edited by PD since MinSun was supposed to be high school students. obviously, this kiss is very inappropriate.  my point is...if MinSun had this HOT kiss way back 2009 during BOF...a developing relationship must have been there! :x
all pics as tagged
MINSUN  LOVE RULES! ;)three years and counting with countless evidences!

Hello Minsuners, happy day everyone. :)

wow... lovely post everyone. thanks @regie @esir @milesamy @shalun @surie_riri @vanessa @pjlu @prettywiz and many more my beloved minsun sisters that name not mention keep up your good work, bravo everyone. :-bd

We will be delusional a usual right guys, with more facts and evidences, we are not losing our visual of delusional by just dreaming nor creating false believe or copy cat like some people :))

>3 years and counting now.... ;)

esir, vanessa123,santy+minsun,sukreen mommy, jajay, regie onnie, surie riri and all beloved other minsuners

huwaaa our thread moving so so fast, really glad that you all always here to share our daily vitaminsun,

I just want to share old analysis from one of our minsun sisters , donnapie about minsun's dog, sorry for repost ( hope it doesnt matter) but really I like her analysis keke,

* Both Minho and Hyesun got their dogs at almost the same time...

* Hyesun's is fairer than Minho's dog but its the same breed and almost the same age...

(Remember the new caledonia scene where they're comparing the colors of their skin? hehehe!)

* Both named their dogs after food

* The dogs breed is a chihuahua and remember how Minho calls Hyesun his chihuahua in a BTS for BOF (apparently, Koreans love to call their aeins as their puppy as a term of endearment...)

cre; donnapie

great day all,

Guest shalun

88571912.jpg

You're just too good to be true
 Can't take my eyes off of you

2a1bw2.jpg

You feel like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

2eed43184c62fc6942a9ade.jpg

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive

51copyy.jpg

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare

64081112378009967124240.jpg

The sight of you makes me weak
There are no words left to speak

20090602boftaiwanmain2.jpg

So if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real

You're just to good to be true

flower122324.jpg

I love you, baby and if it's quite alright
I need you, baby to warm the lonely nights
 I love you, baby, trust in me when I say

66164205.jpg

Oh, pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray
Oh, pretty baby, now that I've found you

Let me love you, baby, let me love you

a888687222.jpg

You feel like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

584284596.jpg

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive

goohyesun02262.jpg

I love you, baby and if it's quite alright
I need you, baby to warm the lonely nights
I love you, baby, trust in me when I say
minsun1.jpg

Oh, pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray
Oh, pretty baby, now that I've found you

Let me love you, baby, let me love you
hqdefaultxt.jpg

I really like the way MH stare at HS, looks deep and sooooo in love :x , MH really can't hide his feeling, MR.Transparent

thanks for u guys for moving this thread so fast,
:-* :x