• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mysiwon

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/swe...C07476-horz.jpg

Idk where to find the original pics.

Their okay. I don't like the fabric.

It's staticy and not the best.

I think the pink one is a little different from the original..

The original has some blue words on the sleeves.

But, the yellow looks really great..

Is the size different from the original?

because it looks really big and long on the models..

Btw, I found the original pics for you.. idk, I'm like a shop online stalker nowadays. ROFL

check this out!

4l279u.jpg11jme5g.jpg

Guest ChouChou

^ it looks more fitted in real life then on the actual models!

you look really pretty B) I just checked on the site and the stuff is so cheap.....I was just wondering how much extras did they charge you e.g. shipping fee?

I live in the UK so does anyone here order from a good few sites that the shipping fee to the UK is acceptable (I checked one of the sites and it's like GBP£10 just to post something that's 0.5KG which is like US$15

Also I am a noob...what the hell does CCT mean :sweatingbullets:

This thread is awesome...I like some of these Asian Fashion! Reminds me of when I went to Hong Kong's Mong Kok Shopping Centre for cheap + cheerful stuff!

i have some clothing in my store, www.chouchouboutique.ecrater.com

i have free shipping aswell

cct refers to www.cct-fashion.com

they're a wholesale website, really cheap, but you have to order a certain amount

a lot of soompiers do surveys from sites like those

Guest bubbLez

^ thanks chouchou but I can't seem to find anything I like on your website :mellow:

oooh...browsing on CCT's website....I do like alot of stuff from there....I have to check out these surveys later....it's a pain to live in the UK - shipping fee is loads :(

Guest ChouChou

sorry idk if this is the right place to ask but is clothing in dressky.com good quality?

hm, i've never ordered from them before, but they look like they get their stuff from places like cct..maybe..not 100% sure

Guest Malibuhoney

woow cct fashion is so pretty.

i want to order some of the dresses either

but the shipping cost are too much

57$ to germany...

i think i have to tell my friends to order with me ....

STOCK PHOTO:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://chaai.org/x/je551.jpg

MINE:

http://chaai.org/x/0803.jpg[/ [ihttp://chaai.org/x/jetop.jpg[/

Well, it looks better in the stock photo. This material is really staticky and it's really see through, too.

Poor quality.

I bought this in grey and white and I like it alot

the one I have is pretty nice material

it IS alil see through, but I just wear a nude bra under it and it's all good.

I'm more curvy than you lol so it looks alil different on me compared to your pics. I got it pretty cheap if I remember, around 14 dollars? incl shipping

^ that purple dress up there looks AWESOME

also i REALLY wanna see the real life version of that other purple dress in this thread

I wanna get it if it doesn't end up being crappy in real life lol

I bought this in grey and white and I like it alot

the one I have is pretty nice material

it IS alil see through, but I just wear a nude bra under it and it's all good.

I'm more curvy than you lol so it looks alil different on me compared to your pics. I got it pretty cheap if I remember, around 14 dollars? incl shipping

^ that purple dress up there looks AWESOME

also i REALLY wanna see the real life version of that other purple dress in this thread

I wanna get it if it doesn't end up being crappy in real life lol

Well, I guess where I got it from, they had bad material? :( Mine's staticky and it sticks to each other (for lack of better description I guess).

I usually wear a gray tank top underneath, and the material's pretty loose cause this isn't anywhere near fit on me cause there's still so much stretch room cause the material's kinda stretchy too, but I like how it's long.

You have a picture to share, if you don't mind? :)

i just placed an order for this dress. i'm afraid it won't look the same..but i'll definitely post up a review when i get it =)

http://i43.tinypic.com/33tl4c2.jpg

Ohh I can't wait for the review!!!

I errr.. had a dream I got the dream, and it fits perfectly! Hahah :D

No really I did have a dream :[

Except the dress was in white and I called to comlain but they hung up on me =___=

Guest XiaoYue~

Oh I'm gonna post here soon.

I've got loads of clothes from Asiajam and also some from yiyipf.

Now I just gotta find the time to take pictures of it all (^-^)

Some yiyipf stuff. I don't have the store pictures because I bought this a long time ago. If anyone has them though, it would be great to post!

Ok, here it is:

10ftjyg.jpg

2gwuwpf.jpg

2ut683r.jpg

2z7hqx4.jpg2iucmq0.jpg

The skirt is super short so I wear it with jeans like in the second picture. All the clothes are good quality. I wear this stuff a lot and it's been washed a thousand times but it still looks perfect.

Guest ♡MilkBunny

Some yiyipf stuff. I don't have the store pictures because I bought this a long time ago. If anyone has them though, it would be great to post!

Ok, here it is:

The skirt is super short so I wear it with jeans like in the second picture. All the clothes are good quality. I wear this stuff a lot and it's been washed a thousand times but it still looks perfect.

i think this thread was for cct clothes . . . please correct me if im wrong `` ^0~

Guest Keilynn

I made only bad experience with CCT. Will never order there again, the quality is REALLY low. :x

Well, for that price I guess it's okay... But the shipping is too high so it's too expensive in the end.

Regular korean online stores are okay though.

CCT cloth:

heartwee.jpg

Does anyone got the Original?

Guest Stolen_waters

i think this thread was for cct clothes . . . please correct me if im wrong `` ^0~

This thread was originally for CCT clothes only, but then people suggested that it would be better if it would include stuff from other sites as well. :)

Guest meimoo*

i believe this is for all survey clothing.

Guest CitrusFlower

It's for any clothes from Asian site

I made only bad experience with CCT. Will never order there again, the quality is REALLY low. :x

Well, for that price I guess it's okay... But the shipping is too high so it's too expensive in the end.

Regular korean online stores are okay though.

CCT cloth:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1041/heartwee.jpg[/img

Does anyone got the Original?

That one was actually good. It's the only clothing that I got from a CCT like site that actually looks like the picture. The quality is quite good too, I'm not sure if it's from CCT but if not it's probably from another wholesale site

Guest carrotcake

Ok, here it is:

2iucmq0.jpg

Thats adorable! How long ago did you buy it? Its so cute :).

Guest akira53

well the topic title says asian fashion... =/

Archived