{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Guest kandi

Guest hanh1109

^

it looks really good on you :D but i kinda find it hard to believe it's a free size for me.. it looks small on the model

I was wondering about Zipia clothes~

I bought a few items, and despite things saying it is exactly this many inches/centimeters... I have been faced with most Asian pre-orders being smaller! But with Zipia, I've noticed that the clothes are larger??

Basically, I was wondering if they're sized more in American sizes than Asian?

p.s. I will contribute with pictures later~

i was wondering the same thing O.o

the "one" size seems to be a bit bigger....... or is it just me >.<

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest evz88

^

^

that looks really nice!! it fits you well :)

by any chance has anyone bought these before?

zebrapinkheartshoes-399nt.jpg

its sooo adorable with the heart on the heel.. but i don't know if i should get it hmm :unsure:

Guest <3DBSK

Store: CCT Fashion

Item: Purple Blouse with White Ribbon

Item size: Free Size

Item measurements : optional

Height: 5'4"

Weight 106 lb

Rating and other comments: 10/10. Bought from a Soompi survey. The quality of the material is actually quite nice compared to the reviews I've read about CCT's crappy material. Looks exactly like how is looked in the picture on the website. Forgive me for the bad quality of my pictures. I was using my cellphone camera >.>

i bought this too! but i think the ends of the bow look kinda weird :( unlike in the picture. i don't like how the ends of the bow are stuck together rather than separate.

Guest evz88

^

maybe you can cut the sewing thats making the ribbons stick together? then sew it back on with a gap in between the ribbons. i bought a different top with a bow but it wasn't secured like how the bow on the top you have is.. mine was all like floppy :huh: so i secured it by sewing the bow up connecting it to the top rather than leave it floppy.. so a bit of alteration just may do it :)

Guest RionM

evz the things in your shop look so much like the stock photos. which auction did you get them from?

Guest evz88

^

yeah i was really glad everything i ordered turned out looking similar style wise, the only problem is the colour was a bit off for things that aren't white black or grey due to the pro lighting in their photos making the colours look bit better than normal. i ordered from JJS, VJeni, Cutie Fashion, Tokyo Fashion and Bai/Baimomo :) all of them besides Bai/Baimomo is great!

i think tw auction clothes would look more like their stock photos than places like CCT because these "companies" (the ones with lots of feedback is a "company" i would think) actually took these photos since the models are twnese (i saw one on a tw show once rofl) and the photos all have their company/marks on it, places like CCT say their clothes are inspired by those photos so the photos aren't of real stock they just take them from auction sites because when i browsed through CCT i recognized a lot of the models <_<

Guest ann!e

The first blue dress with the 'bow' look at the back is so cute! i was considering buying it too.. but zipia measurements always seem to big / loose on small / short asian girls... especially the LENGTH of the dress.. or tops.. are like 75cm (whicih is like my knees) need to be hemmed.

if you were to get the blue bow dress. i think you can wear it formal and casual.. of course.. i would recommend like a high waisted belt to wear with the dress because the front looks pretty plain.. and loose.

Hi~ I am crazy enjoying the clothes reviews! They're so helpful!

I am really considering getting them but since they are over $20 I want to make sure they are worth every penny! Unfortunately my body shape is really V-shaped so dress shopping online can be tricky :( My measurements are 36-28-33 (inches) or 91-71-84 (cm) so I am on the constant search for dresses that are bigger on the bottom and visually shrink the top to balance out my shape. I am also 5'5-5'6. If anyone has tried on either of these can could say how you think the clothes would look on someone with my measurements, I'd appreciate it a lot!

Guest monicalt

has anyone bought this jacket?

i'm so curious about how it looks in real life,

cause i'm in love with this jacket :wub:

CO3720-1-1.jpg

Guest l3oosh

^--I'm slightly curious about that jacket too. the style of the jacket makes it hard to picture it without the lady's cute hat xD

I got a couple of clothing from a trade earlier this month. I'll try to find stock images to post before modeling :)

Also, I recreated this look:

CO3978_3.jpg

really easily, and if I may say so myself, it looks a lot better xD

Guest wiwi_an

cct27-1.jpg

does anyone have this or tried it on??

i know cct stuff are really bad quality..but i've seen it modeled and it looks pretty good (but mayb she's just trying to get ppl to buy her leftover?)

Guest ninth

%7Boption%7DCO3720-1-1.jpg

i tried to get this sweater on soompi, but i never received it so i got a refund,

i pm a couple of people who bought this jacket

one person said it looked nothing like the picture but she would still wear it and

the other person i sent a pm is selling it now

so i don't think it good quality, but i hope someone posts a picture of this sweater soon

Guest ChouChou

I have no idea. I got it from a survey on Soompi --> LINK

ahh i see, it looks like it was from some site like cct

which is why it's slightly different from the original

i know the original site is a korean site called..."naning" something lol

Guest polariis

i tried to get this sweater on soompi, but i never received it so i got a refund,

i pm a couple of people who bought this jacket

one person said it looked nothing like the picture but she would still wear it and

the other person i sent a pm is selling it now

so i don't think it good quality, but i hope someone posts a picture of this sweater soon

monicalt & ninth:

I remember seeing a modeled picture on a LJ preorder. I'm pretty sure the preorder was for a wholesale site like CCT. Not going to post the actual picture since I don't have permission, but here is a link to the LJ comment with the pic, hope it helps~!

Guest hollykrumhp

^Thanks!! I just ordered that jacket from that survey. The collar seems different, but it's still very cute! C: Definitely getting it.

If anyone finds more pictures of that jacket, please post them here.

Archived